Peter McDowell of Warrington, SovCit puppeteer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter McDowell of Warrington, SovCit puppeteer

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Learning the Latin and representing ourselves is progression I would advocate!!!...
Ah, the Magic of Latin. It's the Words of Power that will defeat Them every time.
Private Prosecutions for all and then clean up with Civil Damages. We are currently trying to work with some lawyers on this at the moment and are making good progress.
I see some snags in this plan. The private prosecution must be based on some real law being broken, or at least alledgedly broken, and there must be adequate evidence to support the case, just like a public prosecution. You cannot do a private prosecution with private law known only to the prosecutors. Given the amount of pseudo-law they embrace, this seems something of a hurdle.
Also, since they seem to think all cases but theirs are fraudulent, and all judges in cahoots with the PTB, why should they trust the courts?

As a last line of defense, the CPS can take over any private prosecution and simply discontinue it.
Their chance of reaching the civil damages stage seem slim.
They removed our RQ (Co) restriction without notice, without any attempt to object and our restriction ranked first in priority but that didnt stop them just deleting it and putting through the fraudulent sale.
That may have had something to do with the obviously fraudulent nature of the undervalue 'sale' to Tunkashila and its declaration as such by the Chancery court.

In the entire history of freeloaders and scofflaws that I have reviewed, I do not recall anyone saying 'Yes, that is a genuine writ' when shown one. Funny, that.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Peter McDowell wrote: There are some decent lawyers believe it or not. Ive worked with a handful for a while. we definitely used their rules against them
By 'decent lawyers' I'm guessing he means Longlands Solicitors of Warrington. :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

OK, question. Is Longlands breaking/bending the ethics professional standards rules?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well put it this way, which of the 10 Solicitors Regulation Authority principles below do we think Longlands have broken when they helped Peter McDowell and Princess Shoutypants buy and sell a £200k property for £2 and £100, then apply to the Land Registry to get it officially recorded :
Part 1: SRA Principles
1: SRA Principles

These are mandatory Principles which apply to all.

You must:

1. uphold the rule of law and the proper administration of justice;
2. act with integrity;
3. not allow your independence to be compromised;
4. act in the best interests of each client;
5. provide a proper standard of service to your clients;
6. behave in a way that maintains the trust the public places in you and in the provision of legal services;
7. comply with your legal and regulatory obligations and deal with your regulators and ombudsmen in an open, timely and co-operative manner;
8. run your business or carry out your role in the business effectively and in accordance with proper governance and sound financial and risk management principles;
9. run your business or carry out your role in the business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity; and
10. protect client money and assets.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 am Well put it this way, which of the 10 Solicitors Regulation Authority principles below do we think Longlands have broken when they helped Peter McDowell and Princess Shoutypants buy and sell a £200k property for £2 and £100, then apply to the Land Registry to get it officially recorded :
Part 1: SRA Principles
1: SRA Principles

These are mandatory Principles which apply to all.

You must:

1. uphold the rule of law and the proper administration of justice;
2. act with integrity;
3. not allow your independence to be compromised;
4. act in the best interests of each client;
5. provide a proper standard of service to your clients;
6. behave in a way that maintains the trust the public places in you and in the provision of legal services;
7. comply with your legal and regulatory obligations and deal with your regulators and ombudsmen in an open, timely and co-operative manner;
8. run your business or carry out your role in the business effectively and in accordance with proper governance and sound financial and risk management principles;
9. run your business or carry out your role in the business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity; and
10. protect client money and assets.
Gee Alex, I think I'll take all 10 for a 1000 please.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

uphold the rule of law and the proper administration of justice;
They would seem to been complicit in a scheme to frustrate a court order by a sale at undervalue for the sole purpose of obstucting a legal claim on the property.

This assumes the firm were in fact involved in this 'sale', I do not recall any independant evidence that such was the case. If the source is Mr. McDowell, have a bucket of salt handy.
notorial dissent

I'd say complicity in the title fraud if nothing else would be a teensy bit of an issue.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Evidence of Longlands complicity went up on 'The Failings of FMOTL' FB page under James P's post 30th June but I don't know how to copy the photo of the document onto here. There are also a couple of interesting photos of squatter Peter McDowell on there but can't copy those either.

Suzannah: Here's evidence of Longlands solicitors involvement in the sham sale to her parents company Fringed Ltd

Image may contain: text

James P: I wonder if there will be any consequences for this firm?

Liam M: fkn crooks
Siegfried Shrink

I have taken a look at the 'Failings' page but it is such a mess that I could not find the pictures you refer to.
When I want to use a picture from a page it is usually possible to right click on the image, then save image, thus downloading it to my computer, from where it can be used as needed. Sometimes the page has right click blocked, then it is more tedious as you need to read through the source code(ctrl and U) to find the image source and snaffle it from there.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 am I have taken a look at the 'Failings' page but it is such a mess that I could not find the pictures you refer to.
When I want to use a picture from a page it is usually possible to right click on the image, then save image, thus downloading it to my computer, from where it can be used as needed. Sometimes the page has right click blocked, then it is more tedious as you need to read through the source code(ctrl and U) to find the image source and snaffle it from there.
no need to trawl the code - just screenshot it and crop. I just screenshot it, dump into powerpoint or any other application, crop it, then 'save as picture'. It's dead handy.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Learning the Latin
I presume the channeling of the late great Peter Cook is unconscious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofUZNynYXzM
I could have been a Judge, but I never had the Latin for the judgin'. I never had it, so I'd had it, as far as being a judge was concerned..
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:08 pm The point is, Mr McD seems constitutionally unable to accept either that decision or any other made by a court with which he disagrees. This looks to be a common trait amongst FMOTLs & often marks the start of their delusions. :brickwall:
Chicken or egg? Do they have psychological tendency to delusion that makes them susceptible to FMOTL like cults or does their interest in such cult beliefs encourage delusion? I am aware of 4 cases involving FMOTL adherents that all attracted significant custodial sentences when they came to court. Note that the cases came to court but the leading actors all declined to take the stage so they were tried in their absence.

In at least 3 of the cases their belief in Freemanisn is unshaken; I have been unable to establish what has happened to the 4th defendant; and the cause of their misfortune is the legal system. They all declare their innocence because “no one was hurt”. Make no mistake, in all cases the system they so deride bent over backwards to give them opportunity to avoid prosecution but they all persisted in the blind obstinacy that they were right and the world was wrong.

TheRambler
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

For those of you wanting to post pictures on the internet to Quatloos, nothing to it. For example I'll do a picture of a loaf of bread;

Right-click the picture. There are a number of alternate option boxes you may get. What you want is the link location. I'm looking at a right-click of a loaf in wikipedia. The image options include

View image
copy image
copy image location

Do the third option and copy location. then figure where you want it on Quatloos and place mouse indicator there. Then click on the box, ninth from left, on the formatting options above the text box you are putting the picture in. It's called "insert image" to the immediate left of the "insert URL" box. You'll get two bracketed instructions;

{img}{/img}.

Paste the location URL of the picture between them, in this case;

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... aves03.jpg

and you get;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Last edited by He Who Knows on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Hurrah, it worked!!!!!!! Thanks Burnaby
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think the reason it is done that way is to save storage space on the Quatloos server. While my technological knowledge is very limited I believe that Quatloos uses a very bare-bones program that doesn't allow you to embed images. So when you follow the process I outlined you just link to the original image and let facebook handle storage. Downside is that if the original is deleted it's lost here too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Peter McDowell in red shorts (taken from 'Failings' Facebook)

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Peter McDowell - living the dream like a Cherokee Chief

Siegfried Shrink

Wekk, if that letter vanishes from FB, I have a copy of the image of it on my computer.

I find it odd there is no mention of the charging order. But what do I know.
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:00 pm I think the reason it is done that way is to save storage space on the Quatloos server. While my technological knowledge is very limited I believe that Quatloos uses a very bare-bones program that doesn't allow you to embed images. So when you follow the process I outlined you just link to the original image and let facebook handle storage. Downside is that if the original is deleted it's lost here too.
Perzactically right.