Peter McDowell of Warrington, SovCit puppeteer

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter McDowell of Warrington, SovCit puppeteer

Post by He Who Knows »

Peter McDowell has posted his conversation with a very nice Geordie Land Registry call centre guy who was very sympathetic to Big Chief Sitting Bullshit's plight of having his house 'stolen'.
I thought it a pity, though, that clueless Pete couldn't be put through to someone higher up the foodchain who could perhaps give him a lesson in property law, since that's the element of his NVQ course which he persistently fails to grasp.
There was no mention at all of the Chancery Division Court Order which, as a lay person I would've thought supersedes any of Peter McDowell's RX's - rather like a Royal Flush would hammer a couple of pairs in a game of poker.
He kindly gave out his mobile phone number to all who'd care to listen to the end of this 30 minute painful exchange - useful in the event that someone may enlighten him about Land & Property Law - hopefully before his last NVQ exam.
https://soundcloud.com/user-381142595/t ... d-registry
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Peter McDowell has posted this vid of his fave interviewer, UKipper Caroline Stephens, interviewing super-litigant Elizabeth Watson. In the live comments he posts (as Richard Carter of course): "If you need help let me know".
Obvs touting for a bit more business now that he's gone quiet on the fracking and Patel Cottage front...
https://www.facebook.com/tmilesj/videos ... 4MjY1NzA1/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Well it doesn't look like "landlord" Peter McDowell was in court yesterday to support his "tenant" Rekha Patel. He may have to appear at the two-day trial on 13-14 December though.

The District Judge has called for those instrumental in the 2016 "undervalue sales" of Patel Cottage. Not sure whether that will be Ian Burton-Baddeley of Longlands Solicitors Warrington, Peter McDowell or both.

One thing's for sure, there'll be finger-pointing in all directions and utterances of "it wasn't me". :haha:
He Who Knows wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/tmilesj/videos ... 3ODI0MzIw/

This is a tedious one-hour amateur interview with Peter McDowell via skype to a woman, Caroline Stephens, in a Wiltshire studio production called Stepping Stones to Awareness [snip]
His solicitor, Ian David Burton-Baddeley of Longlands Solicitors Warrington comes out of it well, though. McDowell says: "We took legal advice from competent SRA solicitors who did due diligence," helping him to set up a tenancy for 10 years on £50 rent per month and a sale for £1 each to each of Wrecka's parents/Baron Ward/Penny Ross plus a further sale for £100 to Tunkashila Ltd a month later.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I am loath to encourage hope, but the claim that "We took legal advice from competent SRA solicitors who did due diligence" would become very interesting if subjected to judicial scrutiny. Legal advice isn't a viable element of defence without some waiver of privilege. A competent judge could not accept a defendant's bald assertion that their action was justified by undisclosed legal advice.

Clearly a lawyer could not normally advise or assist a client to fabricate a sham sale of a property which was subject to proceedings and LR Charges. I imagine that any practising solicitor in that situation would protect his career and reputation by a careful attendance note, showing that he gave advice on the basis of the circumstances described by his client (illegitimate court orders, unsigned documents, invalid mortgages, racist conspiracies, etc).

And so, if closely examined, the path must lead to a divergence of interests. A solicitor must accept the facts as stated by their client, and so if the client told them a cock & bull story which led to inappropriate advice then the lawyer cannot be blamed for this. But the client's purported defence of "we were acting on legal advice from competent SRA solicitors" then falls away.

I should think there's a well-established body of case law and ethical guidance for these situations, and I'll bet my granny's wooden leg that the solicitor will prioritise protection of their own position (leaving the client, ironically, without the proverbial leg to stand upon).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I can't believe we're still talking about this. The chancery court has already ruled this sale fraudulent, and the land registry has been updated, so that's that. Not to mention the existence of news articles in which Princess Rekha plainly states these transactions were done as an end run around the foreclosure. It saddens me that the court has to spend time on this.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Sad that the courts time will be wasted.

Deep joy that a legal car crash of epic proportions will be played out in a very public forum

featuring a whole cast of Footle and Sov Cit characters who will no doubt be facing an experienced DJ, whatever the competency of the CPS, the entertainment promises to be inspired.

Time to invest in popcorn company shares.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

TheNewSaint wrote
I can't believe we're still talking about this. The chancery court has already ruled this sale fraudulent, and the land registry has been updated, so that's that. Not to mention the existence of news articles in which Princess Rekha plainly states these transactions were done as an end run around the foreclosure. It saddens me that the court has to spend time on this.
Yeah it looks like the whole 7-year saga (which included many High Court appearances) is gonna be re-hashed at Magistrates in just 2 days. What a pity the judge can't just read Wrecka's admission in the Manchester Evening News that she sold the house for £2 to avoid paying her debts and because 'tenants have more rights than homeowners'.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... p-12527480
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Well Peter McDowell has been very quiet for the last 2 months. Even his new page of 28 members https://www.facebook.com/groups/landand ... timsunite/ where Chrisy Morris is an admin, has had no comments for the last 30 days.

Wonder if he's returned to Nevada to join his soul mates Sioux and Lakota and to avoid paying Stamp Duty on his sham house purchase?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well if that's the case will he return in time for Rekha Patel's court case on 13th December? He's needed to shed light on all the 'fraudulent' goings on with the Land Registry, DerbsFuzz, the Council, the conveyancing solicitors, the Manchester Deputy District Judge, a Manchester barrister, the High Court Judge, Glossop estate agents, 'Macca' and the long-suffering neighbour. :beatinghorse:
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Well, it seems Tunkashila Ltd lives on having filed its accounts on time.
Peter McDowell has filed some micro accounts on 13th September to prevent the company being compulsorily struck off.
He's found an accountancy in Swansea to file company fixed assets as £226,020 and Capital/reserves as £224,775.
Wonder if that's the pretend 'company fixed asset' of Casa Patel? The only fixed part about that is Macca's renovations :haha:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheHallouminati wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:45 pm Well, it seems Tunkashila Ltd lives on having filed its accounts on time.
Peter McDowell has filed some micro accounts on 13th September to prevent the company being compulsorily struck off.
He's found an accountancy in Swansea to file company fixed assets as £226,020 and Capital/reserves as £224,775.
Wonder if that's the pretend 'company fixed asset' of Casa Patel? The only fixed part about that is Macca's renovations :haha:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
If he has listed Casa Patel, then They’ll be in for a big slap!

He does realise for all his anti-government clap trap he’s giving HMRC a big stick to beat them all with
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Is there some law requiring 'fixed assets' not to be fictional assets?
I suppose if you do not make this stuff up for overtly fraudulent purposes it is all harmless enough.

The accountants report basically says 'This is what they told us, we have seen no evidence any of it is true,and we do not take any responsibilty to anyone apart from the chaps who told us what to say.'

So where is this going? Is McDowell simply keeping this going as some sort of ego-trip, 'I am a Company Director' thing. 50 years ago I put my occupation on my passport as Company Director because I though it looked better than 'unemployed.'
Siegfried Shrink

He does realise for all his anti-government clap trap he’s giving HMRC a big stick to beat them all with
Initial capital £1, current assets around £220,000, no liabilities or income to explain this.
I suppose someone may have given them a big Christmas present or they found a lot of cash down the sofa, but it seems to me that the inland revenue might indeed wonder what is going on.

Having invented a biggish asset, they may find disposing of the biggish asset, however fictional, may leave them liable for capital gains tax in real money. I suppose 'Sorry, we made it all up for fun' might stand as a defense.

See the trouble you get into through writing stuff down?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Among the european upper aristocracy there are titles that have no ties to the real world. But they remain as inheritable entities. For instance, "King of Jerusalem", a position without power or territory for about 800 years. It's currently held by the king of Spain, but even if he did not have that title, Jerusalem would be enough to stick him at the top of the banquet table and to receive bows from dukes and counts, even if they actually had estates. Perhaps these imaginary corporate assets are the equivalent for commoners.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
So where is this going? Is McDowell simply keeping this going as some sort of ego-trip, 'I am a Company Director' thing. 50 years ago I put my occupation on my passport as Company Director because I though it looked better than 'unemployed.'
Peter McDowell might be keeping this going for the purposes of Rekha Patel's trial in December. The house was 'stolen' remember? By the big conspiracy of the Land Registry, the police, the courts, the judges, the estate agents, the council, the neighbour, Macca, ad nauseum.
Siegfried Shrink

Good point, although from a less biased point of view than Miss Patel's, the only stealing taking place was the attempt to frustrate a creditor by a sale at undervalue.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Peter McDowell has filed some micro accounts on 13th September to prevent the company being compulsorily struck off. He's found an accountancy in Swansea to file company fixed assets as £226,020 and Capital/reserves as £224,775.
Considering that 'A&L Accountancy' looks like a very small firm (2017 turnover just over GBP31,000) -https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/05038867 - it seems likely that they would have been glad to do the work. Nor are they local enough to be aware of the shenanigans in Simmondley. Still, it's surprising that Mr McD has had the chutzpah & cash to go this far. Or perhaps not.

However, at Ms Patel's upcoming court appearance, some more proof of ownership than micro-company accounts might be needed. :snicker:

I also see that Zoopla has updated LR details - https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/hanov ... s/21606710 - the history only shows (as it should), purchases in 2010 & 2018.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Only £173,000? Still?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Zoopla is incorrectly showing Hanover Cottage's value at £173k due to having readjusted its algorithm at the June 2018 undervalue sale of £162K.
The cottage's true worth is nearer £280K
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Looks like Peter McDowell has caused Rekha Patel's 13-14 Dec trial to be postponed until May 2019 by submitting a sick note. What happens when he doesn't turn up in May?
He's kept a very low profile since last summer. His fake FB profile 'Richard Carter' hasn't been active since 31 July and the only activity on his two companies is a confirmation statement at the end of October. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history