My Adventures with a Freeman

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: My Adventures with a Freeman

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

"On the internet, nobody knows you are a dog."

I must confess I see this as FMOTL based fiction, a literary exercise.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Apologies for the rambling, disorganised and TL;DR nature of my posts.
They're neither rambling nor disorganised nor TL;DR.

On the subject of free energy we need look no further than Mr H.J Simpson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc-m9dumEaw
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:32 pm "On the internet, nobody knows you are a dog."
My thoughts exactly. Although it makes for an entertaining read.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:32 pm "On the internet, nobody knows you are a dog."
I see no reason to doubt Sue's story, and I hope she keeps posting.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 pm
I see no reason to doubt Sue's story, and I hope she keeps posting.
Agreed. There is no basis for skepticism at this point and no reason to question the story. At least that I can see. If Sigfried and mufc1959 have insights or information regarding their doubts on the reliability of Sue's narrative that the rest of us don't have please feel free to share them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
sue858
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by sue858 »

In response to those who doubt that this all really happened and think I'm just making it up for attention or something:

There's not that much I can do to prove myself. Even if I were willing to reveal my own RL identity, I would be reluctant to reveal Ash's without his permission. Since I've had no contact with him for years and (assuming he still lives in the area where we met) we now live on opposite sides of the country, that permission is unlikely to be forthcoming. However, while I was typing this post explaining that, since I wouldn't want to doxx anyone, I would have to accept that some readers would view my stories as nothing more than just that - stories - and be thankful that at least they're entertaining enough to keep even the skeptics reading, I remembered something.

Ash used to run a YouTube channel. I remember because he insisted I watch almost every single video he shared on it. Since he created and ran that Channel himself of his own free will, linking to it wouldn't really count as doxxing, but might perhaps go some way to verifying myself.

Now, his channel was called 'Paagle TV'. 'Paagle' means 'crazy' in his mother tongue (Urdu). But when I tried to find it, it wasn't there. I thought maybe I was misremembering how he spelt it - after all, being a transliteration from another language, it could just as well be spelt 'Pagal' or 'Paagal' or 'Pagle' etc. I tried various different spellings - still nothing. Then I thought maybe Ash has since realised that FMOTL is nonsense and, ashamed of his past self, took down his Youtube channel (or took it down for any one of a million possible reasons). It took a lot of trawling through the Wayback Machine, but I finally found it.

Paagle TV Link.

I didn't do any further searching once I recognised that I'd got the right channel. But if memory serves, you won't find any videos of the elusive Ash - only reposts of other uploaders' woo videos. Anyway, given the trawling I had to do to find a Channel which I doubt anyone without some personal connection to it would even know ever existed, let alone put in the effort to find it, I hope that at least tips the scales a little towards "I'm telling the truth". If not, I don't mind that much. If I entertain you and start interesting discussions, that's a reward in itself.

ETA: Searching Youtube for "User: PaagleTV" says his account was terminated for copyright infringement. Makes sense: why would a Freeman care about Statute Copyright Law?
Siegfried Shrink

Both sceptics are British.

My feelings are no more than that, a matter of style and construction in British writing. I sese no personal involvement, just plot development of a sort. The episodic nature seems artificial and the events easily derived form normal FOTL behaviour.

I may be quite wrong, I am sometimes quite wrong and often a bit wrong. We may never know.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

You probably haven't encountered enough cases of FMOTL or sovereign citizen crazies to recognize that her narrative is 100% spit on with recorded history.

The FMOTL types want everything for free, disbelieve anything which contradicts their preconceived decisions, and believe anytihng which fits into what they wanr.

Free Energy, 500 mile per gallon cars, magic cure-all medication -- all of these are suppressed by our fellow Illuminati to increase our profits and enslave the people.

Her story rings (sadly) true.

Get off her back.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyK wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:30 pm
You probably haven't encountered enough cases of FMOTL or sovereign citizen crazies to recognize that her narrative is 100% spit on with recorded history.

The FMOTL types want everything for free, disbelieve anything which contradicts their preconceived decisions, and believe anytihng which fits into what they wanr.

Free Energy, 500 mile per gallon cars, magic cure-all medication -- all of these are suppressed by our fellow Illuminati to increase our profits and enslave the people.

Her story rings (sadly) true.

Get off her back.
Agreed. I've had a lot of experience with Freemen, direct and indirect, and her story follows a coherent believable narrative. She could easily be describing half a dozen of the various freemen I've followed or written about. Her basic narrative theme is that sovereigns are deadbeat idiots who want everything for free while contributing nothing and will follow any bizzare theory or conspiracy that validates their position. Seems dead on to me. And, given the content of the narrative, what's the point of scamming us? Assume that sue858 is actually a sovereign trolling us. What is his/her end game? To boast to the world at large that he/she posted on Quatloos that sovereigns are worthless parasites and we agreed with her? I'll plead guilty as charged to that one without the necessity of being scammed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 pmI see no reason to doubt Sue's story, and I hope she keeps posting.
You sure you don't mean that you see no reason not to doubt Sue's story, Doc C? After all, double negatives can be confusing, even when the context is perfectly goddam clear.

Ahem. Sorry, Sue, nothing to do with you. Unfortunately, an American thing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:37 pm
Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:08 pmI see no reason to doubt Sue's story, and I hope she keeps posting.
You sure you don't mean that you see no reason not to doubt Sue's story, Doc C? After all, double negatives can be confusing, even when the context is perfectly goddam clear.

Ahem. Sorry, Sue, nothing to do with you. Unfortunately, an American thing.
Now, now. Trump corrected his obvious misstatement and made it perfectly clear that, appearances to the contrary, he didn't abjectly grovel to Putin.

Siegfried Shrink

You probably haven't encountered enough cases of FMOTL or sovereign citizen crazies to recognize that her narrative is 100% spit on with recorded history
Over the last 18 months I have had a very large amount of vicarious experience with freeman woo. For an author the research material is plentiful. I do not suggest anyone is 'scamming' anyone. Writing can be its own reward, like Deep Knight's improbable adventures.
I do not mean to be on anyone's back, the yarn is well written but feels synthetic. That is just my opinion.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:15 am That is just my opinion.
With respect, your opinion is wrong.

Sue is clearly able to write a compelling narrative and that's more about knowing what to leave out than inventing stuff. I have no doubt she is tailoring her story to fit its audience... Us... But that doesn't mean any of it is untrue just that she's left out the non-fmotl related trivia which might make the narrative seem more real but would be frankly rather boring.

Given the inclination I could probably tell my life story in a moderately entertaining way by relating the interesting bits and leaving out the 99.99% of the stuff that's mundane and tedious. It would still be true.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Dudes

Get off her case. Unless you have something specific to debunk her statements, don't say anything.

She's writing what she experienced and it fits in with what several others have narrated here.

Leave her alone or a heartless moderator might consider them an inappropriate flame war and start deleting them.

Now go to your rooms and leave the lady alone.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
sue858
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by sue858 »

I didn't have time to explain and research properly last night, and it seems as a result my previous post was either overlooked or was unconvincing either way. So I browsed Paagle TV a little more to see if there was any info there which might verify my story without doxxing Ash. That was a trip down memory lane! Anyway, I found a link to his website which I forgot he ran till now. He might have mentioned it in passing, but - while I was with him, at least - he concentrated his efforts on his YouTube Channel, so his website, if he mentioned it (I might be implanting myself with false memories here, but I think I'm beginning to remember him showing it to me at some point), was just a sideline and the memory of it didn't sink in because it wasn't that important to us at the time, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, search the Wayback Machine for 'Paagle.com'. That was his website. This was back before the days everyone updated their Facebook with their current 'Relationship Status' the second it changed, so you won't find any "I got laid last night!" posts. I don't know if you'll find anything there to back me up, but if you're looking for dates to be reflected in the content on his site in any way - even in just tone, or post frequency, or whatever - I met him in late 2012/early 2013, and left in mid/late 2013.

He called himself 'Paagle' online because "Everyone says I'm crazy, might as well claim that name for myself and use it with pride." But there were already loads of people on the net who went by variations on the Username "Crazy XXX", so he called himself 'Paagle' because back then that was a unique Username. It also meant that only Urdu/Punjabi/Hindi speakers would get the "Yep, I'm crazy alright ... crazy like a fox!" 'joke', and jokes are funnier if only those who are 'in on it' get them.

PS: Thank you to all of you who believe and are defending me. Though I'll still take Siegfried Shrink's "Well-written yarn" description as a compliment!
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

sue858 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 pm I didn't have time to explain and research properly last night, and it seems as a result my previous post was either overlooked or was unconvincing either way.
There's a very good reason why civilized societies require "innocent until proven guilty".

I would humbly suggest not bothering to get side-tracked by anyone expressing doubt until such time as they can point to something specific that they doubt and most importantly identify why they doubt with specific evidence. Siegfried almost did that, but a closer examination identifies it's still too generic and not specifically identified. His/her opinion that it "feels synthetic" is, in my humble opinion, not worth responding too until such time as s/he can actually identify something specific.

Until there's something specific for you to actually respond to, please proceed with your story in whichever methodology you feel best expresses what you feel like sharing.

Added to the weight of the others: I welcome the opportunity to explore a first-hand account of an experience with a OPCA individual. To add to what AndyK stated:
AndyK wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:30 pm The FMOTL types want everything for free, disbelieve anything which contradicts their preconceived decisions, and believe anytihng which fits into what they wanr.
It also rings absolutely true that he doesn't want to give anything away for free - that if he does something for someone else, they should pay him for it.

"You should give to me without expecting anything back but you must pay me for what I do for you" is an ideology that will never work unless the individual happens to be a dictator... and then it's likely only a matter of time before the dictator is removed from office. It is a rather amusing perspective OPCA types seem to think should work.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

We should assume good faith unless there is concrete reason otherwise. If anyone suspects that Sue (or anyone else here) is dodgy, they should share their concerns privately with our illustrious mod team. Welcome, Sue.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, free energy and free money. Don't forget perfect healing. There's a certain synergy with that stuff, the more you combine them, the more the marks believe. Paagle and its variants are not good for searching, indian sights are full of people and things using that name. But starting with the link Sue gave us, i pretty quickly found myself up to Abe Lincoln's eyebrows in dire warning about the imminent collapse of the world banking system and analyses of "money as debt".

I also found reference to a group of folks named Ashley Wells, Sheldon S., and Dhr. Seven, listed as "editors" of several items, including paagletv.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
sue858
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by sue858 »

I’d better start giving these posts titles for ease of future reference. This one is ‘Water-Powered Cars’.

TBH, I can't remember whether Ash tasked me with researching water-powered cars alongside SSFEMs or whether he set me that task after my SSFEM research failed to yield acceptable (to him) results. Either way, I wanted to separate that topic from 'Electricity', because it raises some different talking points and I was already going off on too many tangents with 'Electricity'.

Ash believed that someone had invented a car which could run on water but Big Oil was suppressing it to maintain their profitable monopoly. 'Someone invented World-Changing A, but Big B is keeping it secret because XYZ' was a running theme throughout Ash's theories. When Ash brought up the topic of water-powered cars, at first I thought no further research or debate would be needed because for once I actually agreed with him. Back then, Hydrogen Fuel Cell cars could have been the next big thing - though today, it seems that advances in battery tech means we'll just skip the 'Use hydrogen as a battery' middleman. Why introduce conversion inefficiencies when you don't need to? If you can charge up an electric car which runs on lightweight batteries reasonably quickly, using that electricity to split water apart just so you can put it back together again is a waste of time, energy and money.

But back then, 'Hydrogen fuel cells are the future of personal transport' was a reasonable, non-crank position for one to hold - so of course, it turned out that it was NOT Ash’s position. When he said "Cars can run on water," he meant "Someone has invented a car which you literally pour water - and nothing else - straight in to." OK, that's still theoretically possible, I guess. Maybe it would be possible to design a hybrid electric/hydrogen car which, when left to charge overnight, would electrolyse the water you poured in instead of (or in addition to) charging up its battery. Maybe there's a reason why you'd want to electrolyse water rather than charge a battery - I can't think of one, but I'm sure reasons exist. If you put a couple of solar panels on the roof, you might even be able to design that car so it rarely needs charging from the mains. Such a car would be well outside the price range of everyone but the very richest, though.

Ash still wasn't satisfied with my answer. He wanted a car which literally turned the water into energy. Not 'Used water as a medium for storing energy'. Used actual water for actual energy as if it were petrol one could 'burn'. I'd long since given up trying to explain the second law of thermodynamics to him (again), so I said, "I'm afraid I have no idea how such a car would even work, let alone how to make it." I wrapped this statement up in, "What a shame the Illuminati assassinated the genius who came up with such a brilliant invention," and that satisfied Ash. He had a little, "Curse you Illuminati!" rant, and I was no longer expected to figure out how to get a car to run on water. For the time being, everyone was happy.

Now, I think this is interesting because, as well as the 'Everything is (or should be) free' and 'TBTP are suppressing technology which would give everyone free X' themes discussed in my 'Electricity' post, there was also something else going on here that I didn't notice at the time. Ash would only accept magical explanations for things. There seemed to be something about Ash which meant that, if it actually worked, he wasn't satisfied. For example:

Ash: I want a water-powered car.
Me: (Starts discussing hydrogen-powered cars).
Ash: No, I mean a car I can literally fill up from my hosepipe. If you’re using electricity, you’re cheating.

Ash’s mentality was such that, if his dream ‘fill it up with your hosepipe’ car were a reality, Ash would probably complain about having to use expensive potable water and come up with a conspiracy theory wherein someone had invented a car which ran on grey or seawater but this invention was being suppressed by Big Water Treatment to maintain their profitable monopoly. Since I’m going on to this topic anyway, I think my next post will be ‘Breatharians’. I’ll come back to ‘Fiddling the meter’ another time. I

PS: None of those names rings a bell, Grixit. They might be friends (online or offline) of Ash's. He only introduced me to a few of his offline friends and I can only remember the names of 1 or 2 out of those. In terms of online friends, Ash only 'introduced' me to Gurus like John Harris and Robert Menard (when I say 'introduced', I mean 'told me to read everything they'd ever written and watch every video they uploaded which I could find'), no online 'co-conspirators'.
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Water powered cars.

The most brief Internet search will turn up hundreds of results for that -- along with the 200 MPG carburetors and the ilk.

Of course, there's no proof associated with any of them. Also, quite a few offer 'sure fire schematics' for a modest fee.

This is typical of the movement, They all want a free lunch and fervently believe all the conspiracy theories which PROVE that TPTB are suppressing these inventions. As you mentioned, they refuse to accept the most basic scientific explanations and accuse anyone who challenges them as being part of the conspiracy or one of the "sheeple."

They also believe anything about perpetual motion, input-free generators, magical medical cures for cancer.

You're lucky (or too intelligent and educated) to have been seriously drawn in.