The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by John Uskglass »

Although I've been sharing my bed with a whippet for five years without so much as a hint of a flea bite
We share ours with two Staff X's and we've never had any fleas. However, we have had a tick, and that was beyond disgusting!
longdog

Post by longdog »

My doggos haven't suffered a flea infestation for at least five years which I put down to the fact I don't have any carpets left. I don't think they are really compatible with dogs, certainly not four dogs, and when you have a very elderly, somewhat senile and very leaky senior dog they're far more effort than they are worth.

I'd soon know if they had fleas. Flea bites are one of the few things I'm badly allergic to and I've not had to get the hydrocortisone cream out for a very long while.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

When we got Small Dog, we realised that terrier genes and mice under the floorboards is a bad combination if you are carpet proud!
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

All this advice about fleas and ticks could come in useful some day if I ever happen to bump into Piers Corbyn.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:55 am All this advice about fleas and ticks could come in useful some day if I ever happen to bump into Piers Corbyn.
Oh please. I was just about to have my tea :evil:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:19 pm Until Cranky's post I didn't know Noakes had been convicted in France. I thought he was still en détention provisoire. Or I'd oublié.

Looks like those cheese eating beret wearers have no regard for an entirely imaginary version of English common law or the rulings of the KLKK.

Bloody foreigners... Comin' Staying over here there thinking they have the right to their own legal system.

One not based on Common Law at that!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:46 am One not based on Common Law at that!
Outrageous! How dare they!

Fog in channel: Continent cut off from civilisation.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Quite an amusing take on the futility of attempting a Common Law defence by a real actual barrister on YouTube worth having a look at.

His channel goes by the name of blackbeltbarrister and he's good for informed comments on general legal matters.

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this, I don't spend as much time here as I used to and don't review all past comments.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Seeing as the UK board is a little quiet I thought I'd revisit old friends.

It seems the CLC has had a falling out with the PLD spin off Castle seizer Donna-Lee otf Nutjobs.
All sorts of documents flying around, she didn't turn up, so guilty.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/pages/cl ... details=37

What else? Not much, just a case against "All World Governments and Statutory Authorities"

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/pages/cl ... details=38

Also worth a visit is the search page, listing all the registrations
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/en/pages/search

Over 4000 have registered their birth, 358 have registered their pets, including a "Staffardshire bull terrier" there're even a couple of Highland bulls called Rubble & Milo in there.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:31 pm Seeing as the UK board is a little quiet I thought I'd revisit old friends.

It seems the CLC has had a falling out with the PLD spin off Castle seizer Donna-Lee otf Nutjobs.
All sorts of documents flying around, she didn't turn up, so guilty.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/pages/cl ... details=37

What else? Not much, just a case against "All World Governments and Statutory Authorities"

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/pages/cl ... details=38

Also worth a visit is the search page, listing all the registrations
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/en/pages/search

Over 4000 have registered their birth, 358 have registered their pets, including a "Staffardshire bull terrier" there're even a couple of Highland bulls called Rubble & Milo in there.
I experience a curious mixture of boredom and fascination reading about these nutters tearing each other apart with their pompous pseudo-legal jargon. I found it quite impossible to work out who did exactly what to whom in committing their crimes against the people. I think it was one of Will Shakespeare’s characters who said something about “all sound and fury, signifying nothing”.

A correction: Donna-Lee is not the castle-seizer, that is some other fool from Scotland, who has wisely kept a low profile since her pitiful ‘seizure’ at Edinburgh. Donna-Lee is the laundromat supervisor from Milton Keynes, who a few weeks ago had a free-spirited video rant while imbibing M & S pre-mixed cocktails. She thought more wisely of it the next morning and deleted it. Having said that, she also has been absent from her Facebook page for about two weeks now. Possibly yet another stint in FB jail?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Call me cynical, but I find it hard to believe that HHJ Smith actually manages to get twelve people to serve on his 'Jury'. That he could find 'twelve reasonably minded men and women' would seem to would create something of a paradox.

But, to be fair, I note that the jury did, in what I believe to be a first, acquit on the rather puzzling charge of 'Refusal to comply with statutory legislation.' I would have thought that such refusal was the Court's raison d'etre?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Eaststander wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:00 pm A correction: Donna-Lee is not the castle-seizer,
They all merge into one for me.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Following in the footsteps of WeRe Bank, HHJ Smith has now launched his own currency - the Cruinn.
The price for the Cruinn will be set against the gold standard and backed by gold, precious metals and tangible assets (1000 Cruinn buys one ounce of gold). This means that you can currently purchase One Cruinn for £1.47 or $1.92 at today’s current exchange rates. CLC Currency will be initially be releasing 1,000,000 Cruinn through exchanges, after which it will be released on demand.
https://clc-currency.uk/#featured

Read all about it, and scroll down the page to learn about the great successes of the CLC, and its future projects, including:
In total the Common Law Court has convened 35 different cases and has prosecuted 60 different individuals, including local authorities and world governments, for crimes against the people
The Common Law Court has also prosecuted a Former UK Prime Minister and two UK MP’s
The Common Law Court has prosecuted two Lord’s (including the Lord Chief Justice) and a Baroness
The Common Law Court has prosecuted seven judges (4 in Scotland, 2 in England, 1 in France) and a Procurator Fiscal
The Common Law Court is currently in the process of launching a diplomatic service for the people.

Common Law Court Diplomats will assist the people and will engage with statutory authorities, governments, and world leaders on behalf of the people.

Diplomats are currently serving in Cyprus, England, France, Norway, Scotland, Spain & Wales
The Common Law Court has also created its own Common Law Passport which can be used for travelling, to confirm your standing as a living man or women and to protect you against statutory legislation and restrictions.
The boasts and promises continue:
About CLC Currency
CLC Currency is a decentralized platform which has created a currency (the Cruinn) for living men and women and your personal wallet (equivalent to a common law account).

Gone are the days when we have to justify where our money came from, before we can bank it.

Gone are the days when we have to justify why we are taking our money out of our bank account.

No longer will the state have access to your account or balance.

As the Cruinn is the currency for living men and women, it is also non-taxable.

About CLC
The concept of the CLC brand was created in June 2017 and was used to establish a lawful remedy for the people, this was initially done by creating a common law court with the aid of lawfully issued court deeds.

The Common Law Court website was created in 2017 to record court findings and to establish the positions of living men and women through a process of declarations.

The next part in our journey saw the creation of the CLC Peace Service and the CLC Constable. This service is up and running and is currently recruiting and training throughout the UK and will be rolled out internationally in the future.

In 2020 we saw the launch of CLC Healthcare which is used to provide natural healthcare remedies for living men and women.

The next part of the process will see the creation of a CLC Regulatory Body for healthcare workers.

And the future will see the launch of CLC Clinics throughout the world. These clinics will be manned by qualified healthcare professionals and will offer natural remedies for patients.

2021 Saw the launch of CLC Media. This platform covers topics which really matter to the people. Videos are no longer removed because of their content and the truth is no longer hidden from the people.

CLC Education launched in 2021 and initially saw inquiries from various teachers, lecturers and professionals. We have one pre-school nursery operating in the UK with another interested in Spain.

Additional inquiries from education professionals will see the roll out of primary schools, academies and universities in the future.

2022 sees the launch of CLC Currency and the creation of the “Cruinn” which will provide the funding for further CLC development while protecting your assets.

2022 sees the launch of the CLC Diplomat and the CLC Passport following a Common Law Court order in 2021.

Common Law Court Diplomats will protecting the inherent rights of living men and women by engaging with statutory authorities, governments and world leaders.

The Common Law Court Passport has now been created and is now available to purchase on the CLC website under the ‘Shop.’ The CLC Passport has been designed specifically with the intention of protecting you while travelling. The QR Code enclosed in the passport, links directly to your personal declaration on the CLC Site. Thereby assisting your position in relation to the unlawful enforcement of health restrictions.

2022 also sees the creation of CLC Motor Insurance for travelling. In addition to this insurance we will also be providing CLC Number Plates, which will protect your vehicle against the statutory authorities.
Fool, money, easily parted, etc.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Gone are the days when we have to justify why we are taking our money out of our bank account.
I can't help feeling that there's a story behind that statement. The only circumstances I can think of when someone would have to justify taking money out of their bank account would be domestic. Or am I missing something?
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:44 pm
I can't help feeling that there's a story behind that statement. The only circumstances I can think of when someone would have to justify taking money out of their bank account would be domestic. Or am I missing something?
Bankruptcy?
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:06 pm Following in the footsteps of WeRe Bank, HHJ Smith has now launched his own currency - the Cruinn.
The price for the Cruinn will be set against the gold standard and backed by gold, precious metals and tangible assets (1000 Cruinn buys one ounce of gold). This means that you can currently purchase One Cruinn for £1.47 or $1.92 at today’s current exchange rates. CLC Currency will be initially be releasing 1,000,000 Cruinn through exchanges, after which it will be released on demand.
If it's backed by gold at 1000 per oz gold and he's releasing 1,000,000 then he must have 62.5lb of gold worth £1,470,000... I'm guessing his definition of "backed by" is similar to his definition of "common law". Complete bollocks.
CLC Currency is a decentralized platform
Clearly it's nothing of the kind. If I were a cynical man, which I am, I'd say he's using cryptocurrency jargon without having the slightest clue what it means.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

When I want to make a payment through online banking the considerate bank website asks me what it's for and gives me kindly warnings about taking care to avoid being scammed. I've never told it that I'm paying for wine, gold or other alarm signals (because I never have), but I'm willing to bet the warnings would step up considerably. I wonder whether some of Smith's potential marks have been scared off in a similar way, to his annoyance?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:44 pm
In the US, any cash withdrawal of $10,000 or more is automatically reported to the authorities (I'm not sure exactly which authorities). In addition, it is a crime to withdraw slightly less that $10,000 several times, with the intent of avoiding such reporting. For example, if I need to withdraw $30,000 and I go to the bank four days running and withdraw $7,500 each time, that is probably a violation. Its called "structuring".

Does the UK have similar laws? Ours are intended to combat money laundering. In this day and age, there are very, very few legal transactions that require actual cash.

Many sovcits and other freedumb fighters believe that such laws infringe on their rights and are therefore uconstitutional.

Perhaps he had such an experience.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This is slightly outside my area of practice but the rules on interbank transfers changed a couple of years ago, and if you're making an electronic transfer, your bank won't allow it if the name on the recipient account doesn't match the name 'pinged' back by the recipient bank. So if there is no account in the name of Common Law Court (which, of course, there isn't, as that'd involve it being an actual business) and instead HHJ Smith has given the punters "John Smith" as the account name, the bank is likely to block the transaction.

https://www.compareremit.com/money-tran ... e-30-2020/

There are also transfer limits. Most banks have lowered the daily limit that can be transferred without talking to the bank first, but you can still transfer your entire life savings to a Nigerian scammer if you are insistent. However, if you later change your mind and tell the bank they should have stopped you, the Financial Ombudsman is likely to be on your side. We've found them to be very consumer-friendly on this issue recently, even where the customer has been told by the bank that they might be the victim of a scam, yet they insist on going ahead anyway.

https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ ... 950253.pdf

https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ ... 792826.pdf

https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ ... 189140.pdf
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've only ever really run into my bank's scam prevention warnings once when I was making a £10 trial purchase of magic mushroom spores and the receiving account was one of those dodgy pre-pay ones. I was surprised at just how insistent the bank were that I really shouldn't be doing what I was trying to do.

I was even more surprised when the spore syringes arrived a few days later and it turned out not to be a scam.