The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by longdog »

I can't see any 'sexual concepts' in drag-queen story time so I really have no idea what The Family Educational Trust are going on about.

Having had a brief nosey around their website it's clear they are a nasty bunch of sex-obsessed, petty minded bigots who would be more at home in the Victorian era than the 21st century.

Their response to parliament on equality is absolutely bizarre and seems to add up to no more than gay people should be allowed to BE gay just as long as they don't think they have a right to DO gay. They pretty much play all 52 victim cards in the deck.

https://familyeducationtrust.org.uk/wp- ... sponse.pdf
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

My mum was something of a theologian, and a practicing Christian. She used to say that it was rather strange that some Christians were so obsessed with homosexuality when Jesus never mentions it one way or the other.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:55 am My mum was something of a theologian, and a practicing Christian. She used to say that it was rather strange that some Christians were so obsessed with homosexuality when Jesus never mentions it one way or the other.
As a theologian she probably knows Jesus isn't the only authority in the canon.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Juisarian wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:36 pm As a theologian she probably knows Jesus isn't the only authority in the canon.
True enough but John's point isn't much weaker if you include every authority in the bible. You rarely hear the Christians who are obsessed with what people get up to in the bedroom being equally obsessed with people wearing mixed fibres or eating shellfish.

In all honesty I don't think religion has very much to do with their obsession with sex. As a Common Law Psychiatrist I think they have some deep seated psychological problems and, in many cases, some rather dark and unpleasant psychological problems. I don't know a single Christian who gives a toss what other people do with their dangly bits as long as it's consensual.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rosy

Post by rosy »

I don't like drag - as a woman I find it offensive, for similar reasons that blackface is offensive (and we are verging into politics, so best not go there). But those sovcit family protestors are loons.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I know I'm late replying Rosey, but I heard something on the radio to the effect that when women first appeared on the stage as actresses (circa the 1660s in England), the women didn't want to play the old hag parts so male actors played the 'ugly' parts, so we have males as Widow Twankey and Mother Goose etc. Though I wouldn't recommend that anyone take that as gospel.

I haven't been through all the Common Law posts so I apologise if this has been mentioned before but I came across a contact form for 'Common Law News'. https://commonlawnews.com/contact-enrol/ Some familiar names there, Republic of Kanata which I believe is Kevin Annet, Jon Wedger and Owen Lucas.

Jon Wedger complains about being doxed but he uses the same phone number for his gardening sideline (which gives an address) as for his satanic panic stuff.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:44 pm I know I'm late replying Rosey, but I heard something on the radio to the effect that when women first appeared on the stage as actresses (circa the 1660s in England), the women didn't want to play the old hag parts so male actors played the 'ugly' parts, so we have males as Widow Twankey and Mother Goose etc. Though I wouldn't recommend that anyone take that as gospel.
Don't rely on me either but I recall that in Shakespeare's time the females would be played by men, possibly pure sexism, i.e. acting wasn't a job females could do.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:44 pm Jon Wedger complains about being doxed but he uses the same phone number for his gardening sideline (which gives an address) as for his satanic panic stuff.
It seems a common thing with the whole conspirtard community to claim they've been doxxed when they have put all of their personal details on the interwebs themselves. You even get them claiming you have hacked their Facebook account because you screen-grab things from their totally public profiles.

I'm pretty sure a lot of them don't actually understand what the internet is or how it works. I get the impression that they think the internet, and all of their social media data, is something that is on their device rather than something their device connects to.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:53 am I'm pretty sure a lot of them don't actually understand what the internet is or how it works. I get the impression that they think the internet, and all of their social media data, is something that is on their device rather than something their device connects to.
And others send their stuff to EWE or Andy Devine who are in the habit of publishing unredacted documents!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Amusing video as FOMTL fools find out the hard way that car "insurance" through the CLC is somehow not recognized by the rest of the world. Kev takes his freshly-registered-with-CLC car to a local police station and parks outside to see what happens.

The fun starts around the 12m mark.

Spoiler alert:
He has to walk home.

Other messages appear on screen from people who have had their cars taken away "because of common law courts". Maybe if they did their own research...
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

YiamCross wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:47 pm Amusing video as FOMTL fools find out the hard way that car "insurance" through the CLC is somehow not recognized by the rest of the world. Kev takes his freshly-registered-with-CLC car to a local police station and parks outside to see what happens.
It's certainly amusing, as long as you don't watch too much of it and worry about them "being amongst us". However I do worry that there are people out there who take it seriously and spend their time watching these channels.

wrt the live comments, I noticed a few familiar names being used, no way of telling if they were genuine, but Dave Wicher stood out.

TheRambler
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The CLC now offers you the chance not just to purchase various worthless documents, but also to join the Cruin Community.

https://www.cruinncommunity.com/

The project is nothing if not ambitious.
This community will ensure the wellbeing of the people and will provide a common law justice system, free from statutory authorities. To further enhance the position of the people we have created a body of CLC Constables, to maintain and enforce the decisions of our common law courts and have created a system to provide education, healthcare, and financial stability through our own currency ‘the Cruinn’.
Note though that if you should be minded to make a donation to the CLC, you can still do so by bank transfer of real money.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/pages/donations

Your donation will go to the account of CL Print Services. Director John Smith. About to be struck off.

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... 2/officers

How HHJ squares registering with Companies House rather than the CLC itself is just one of life's mysteries.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/list/con ... eclaration

Incidentally, the fact that HHJ Smith is based in Broughty Ferry will be of some amusement to anyone who's ever watched the BBC's Bob Servant!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Servant
longdog

Post by longdog »

This community will ensure the wellbeing of the people and will provide a common law justice system, free from statutory authorities.
I'm guessing the statutory authorities would beg to differ.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'm guessing the statutory authorities would beg to differ.
Indeed - see here at 5:30

https://clc-media.uk/index.php?option=c ... correspond
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

On the CLC main website in the list of cases there's a couple of decisions of the Common Law Court where the case has been brought by one Antonio-Maria Mureddu, a name interesting enough to Google.

Turns out he's a rabid anti-vaxxer, and has also been up before the beak in Ireland for motoring offences, which, reading between the lines, appear to relate to him having CLC number plates and insurance on his vehicle.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/a ... 94754.html
Mureddu, who represented himself, told district judge Barney McElholm he was “going to the court of common law”. He repeatedly interrupted the judge, who told him that such a court “doesn’t exist — it is in your mind”.
He also tried a Tobe Whatsisname stunt of getting a seriously ill person to leave hospital. The man later died but there wasn't enough evidence to hold Mureddu responsible for the death.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

The fact that the common law court's insurance is supposed to be paid out of the mark's cestui que vie trust probably explains the repeated FOIA requests to the Ministry of Justice via What Do They Know? (the friend of everyone who's fallen for Fake Law) on how to redeem a cestui que vie trust, which now receive a standard reply, see, among many: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ie_trust_3
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:07 pm Incidentally, the fact that HHJ Smith is based in Broughty Ferry will be of some amusement to anyone who's ever watched the BBC's Bob Servant!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Servant

Local cheeseburger tycoon Bob Servant (Brian Cox)...

He must've worked hard to have become a global billionaire barely a decade later.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_(TV_series))
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SpearGrass wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:12 pm The fact that the common law court's insurance is supposed to be paid out of the mark's cestui que vie trust probably explains the repeated FOIA requests to the Ministry of Justice via What Do They Know? (the friend of everyone who's fallen for Fake Law) on how to redeem a cestui que vie trust, which now receive a standard reply, see, among many: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ie_trust_3
That's fantastic - kudos to the MoJ's FOI people. :haha: :haha:

4. who is the beneficiary of the Cestui Que Vie Trust?
If a fraudster... is selling it, then that fraudster benefits. Otherwise it has no benefit..

5. who is trustee of Cestui Que Vie Trust?
No-one

6. How much value is in my Cestui Que Vie Trust account?
£0.

7. who are the landlords of my Cestui Que Vie Trust estate?
No-one

8. can I legally obtain title to control my own Trust fund without interference from the state?
No, as it doesn’t exist.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rosy

Post by rosy »

That is excellent! Shame it will be lost on those already a long way down the rabbit hole.
TheRambler

Re: The comedy court of Common Law - Reichsbürger [Citizens of the Reich] movement

Post by TheRambler »

Watching the shenanigans in Germany;viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12349; one cannot help but notice the similarities with our own dear CLC and its adherents. I am not suggesting the the worthies of the CLC are even vaguely contemplating a violent overthrow of the government, but I would suggest that some of its followers, in the broadest sense, might welcome an opportunity were it to present itself.

I wonder if the reaction of the German authorities might make them consider the possible consequences?

I wouldn't think it likely that a similar group exists in the United Kingdom or poses any credible threat, however I'm definitely not of the opinion that "It couldn't happen here".

TheRambler