Goodf forum

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mattyb
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Goodf forum

Post by mattyb »

Well I didn't know about this site until I was banned from the goodf forum for being a quatlooser - so a quick google and up you came.

I have to say, what a bunch of dangerous morons , they do not allow anyone who does not toe the party line to be a member, unless you are in debt and then they will lead you a merry song and dance so you lose in court. The only person who had any sense has now left
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Goodf forum

Post by NYGman »

Welcome. The real GOOFy forum died a while ago. It was sold by Ceylon and crew, who likely enriched themselves. Ceylon set up another site to try and recapture past glory, but without the catchy name, activity has been low.

As for being banned as a "Quatlooser," wear it with pride, at least they noticed. Any attitude other than, you can get that for free, you don't need to pay, banks are evil, the government is corrupt, will get you banned.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I am sure you will find some of the old threads interesting, and they will also give a flavour of the general tone of the posters, which is a good mix of frivolity and seriousness.
Links to sources are always appreciated and the discovery of new sources of amazement and disbelief are very welcome.

Whwn I joined I spent a couple of weeks just mugging up on all the usual suspects as there is no actual cast list to refer to but it does help to keep track of what is going on as new and revamped lunacy unfolds.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

mattyb wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:57 pm Well I didn't know about this site until I was banned from the goodf forum for being a quatlooser - so a quick google and up you came.

I have to say, what a bunch of dangerous morons , they do not allow anyone who does not toe the party line to be a member, unless you are in debt and then they will lead you a merry song and dance so you lose in court. The only person who had any sense has now left

Welcome.

The new GOODF forum isn’t as batshit crazy as it used to be these days.

It’s mostly confided to Ceylon telling us he knows the secret of attraction :lol:
http://goodf.forumotion.com/t2825-hidde ... attraction
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

JimUk1 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm Welcome.

It’s mostly confided to Ceylon telling us he knows the secret of attraction :lol:
Ah yes, I remember the good old days of Robswift trying to convince everyone the earth is flat, the £75 million lien assassin pretended he'd had upheld by the courts (with nary a mention of it in the media), the conspiracy theories when BertieBert died (of, I believe, natural causes) that he'd been murdered by The Powers That Be because He Knew Too Much, the gullible being egged on by the cowardly into actions so reckless they ended up losing cars, houses, wives ...

I miss it...
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:33 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm Welcome.

Ah yes, I remember the good old days of Robswift trying to convince everyone the earth is flat, the £75 million lien assassin pretended he'd had upheld by the courts (with nary a mention of it in the media), the conspiracy theories when BertieBert died (of, I believe, natural causes) that he'd been murdered by The Powers That Be because He Knew Too Much, the gullible being egged on by the cowardly into actions so reckless they ended up losing cars, houses, wives ...

I miss it...
I must admit my guilty pleasure was reading Ass-assins posts.

My particular favourite is the post about himself getting beat up by the police, which was clearly written in the third person; but in which most hardcore GOODFers fell for-
https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/ ... 60&t=99174
Pox

Post by Pox »

No, IMO, the best was Assassin's massive lein post.
Sounded really good until one of his own called him out on it.
And remember all his quaint tales about how the whole community gathered together to provide firewood for the poor 'in the village', or something like that.
Or his helpful posts about how to have an allotment on the veranda of your flat - completely forgetting that the weight of all those pots/grow bags could/would cause the balcony to collapse.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Assasin's stories about his magical village, accessed by private roads the police can't use, are always my faves. Happy villagers gathering in the crops and having marathon communal jam and winemaking sessions. And no-one has a camera phone or social media account. So no pics for you!!!!
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

They’re all classics, but I just find this piece particularly funny, because it’s clearly him writing about himself-
Seeing him in this state makes me think anyone not as tough as him could have been killed by these thugs and he is a tough mother fucker.
But alas, Rogerdun failed to convince rationale people that it was a Walter Mitty post-
. I have to agree with SocietyotSpectacle.

What right do you, rogerdun, have to imply Assassin's friend/family member is lying.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Was there a final big reveal or did the chap simply fade away?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:32 pm
But alas, Rogerdun failed to convince rationale people that it was a Walter Mitty post-
Rogerdun did some heroic and very lonely work on that board. If he's here, kudos
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.