Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:51 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:44 pm I have a feeling that Renshaw is going to go a full Crawford fairly quickly, he seems like the motivated achieving type, and the stupid is real strong in this one.
I’ve got the perception he’s already stopped paying his mortgage due to his ridiculous beliefs and it’s only a matter of time before it becomes apparent.
Rented property according to the video and I believe him. I'd also give better than even money that in the not too distant future he will be fishing around for some pseudo-legal justification for why he should stay in the house without paying his rent.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He does mention a landlord, so I assume he is renting. So nothing to lose except somewhere to live.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:51 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:44 pm I have a feeling that Renshaw is going to go a full Crawford fairly quickly, he seems like the motivated achieving type, and the stupid is real strong in this one.
I’ve got the perception he’s already stopped paying his mortgage due to his ridiculous beliefs and it’s only a matter of time before it becomes apparent.
Like I said, accelerated.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:33 am He does mention a landlord, so I assume he is renting. So nothing to lose except somewhere to live.
And whatever deposit he has given to the landlord. A standard tenancy contract permits a landlord to start eviction proceedings if the tenant does not pay for utilities and council tax and to also indemnify him or herself by deducting unpaid utilities out of the deposit.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

From my experience eviction proceedings take so long that a landlord will be well out of pocket by the time the tenant is out. In a given action you can only sue for sums due when you start proceedings, not for further arrears that accumulate meantime. So could be three months arrears before you start, to reach that mandatory threshold, then another couple of months to bring things to a close. Against that you have your one or two months deposit.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:50 pm From my experience eviction proceedings take so long that a landlord will be well out of pocket by the time the tenant is out. In a given action you can only sue for sums due when you start proceedings, not for further arrears that accumulate meantime. So could be three months arrears before you start, to reach that mandatory threshold, then another couple of months to bring things to a close. Against that you have your one or two months deposit.
Can a lot of this be negated by decent landlord insurance that covers bad tenants?
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:50 pm From my experience eviction proceedings take so long that a landlord will be well out of pocket by the time the tenant is out.
This is true, but unless the landlord is a moron, the standard short term assured tenancy agreement (and certainly mine) allows for all costs outstanding after the deposit has been used of offset them can be recovered after the eviction up to £10,000 using the small claims process. Whether he has a pot to piss in post-eviction is another matter, but if that was the case then that would be the landlord's fault for not properly vetting him.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just been looking at his FB page and marvelling at the fact he thinks the fact that Dettol bottles from last year claim it kills the coronavirus proves that the coronavirus is not new and therefore conspiracy.

The fact that nobody ever said the coronavirus was new just the particular strain that everybody is getting hysterical about doesn't seem to bother him.

The depths of ignorance he displays is quite frankly breathtaking and I sincerely hope his previous claim to be "homeschooling" his kids is either no longer true or never was true.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:12 pm Just been looking at his FB page and marvelling at the fact he thinks the fact that Dettol bottles from last year claim it kills the coronavirus proves that the coronavirus is not new and therefore conspiracy.

The fact that nobody ever said the coronavirus was new just the particular strain that everybody is getting hysterical about doesn't seem to bother him.

The depths of ignorance he displays is quite frankly breathtaking and I sincerely hope his previous claim to be "homeschooling" his kids is either no longer true or never was true.
There will always be these conspiracy idiots and it is frankly worrying.

My wife’s a doc and she gets so annoyed at anti-vax idiots making out that 1 unfortunate death per the millionth person is somehow proof of the dangers of vaccines.

As with everyone who thinks they understand viruses, they don’t understand how incredibly resilient viruses are and can mutate on a whim (from my limited understanding) they usually end up having to dance with the grim reaper when they think the state is introducing medical drugs to purposely keep them ill.

It’s like the plague of the 14th century was just fake news and we should just disregard the lessons of the past. :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The hysteria and idiotic conspiracy theories seem to be spreading fast.

The same number of people in the world die, from what is essentially a very nasty cold, in two months as die in about an hour from flu and everybody starts panicking.

I dread to think what people will be like when the imminent zombie apocalypse happens. The zombies will struggle to find enough brains for small snack.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 pm The hysteria and idiotic conspiracy theories seem to be spreading fast.
I'm not sure that that is empirically the case. The number of Mormons from the last century would suggest that this is the equilibrium state of humanity.

To be honest, whilst I try to help people overcome their own stupidity, their removal and their equally dumb-arse offspring from the gene pool is not something I fret over. However, herd immunity means that they are removing others who are not stupid as well. A few cases of manslaughter should be prosecuted.

However, complacency should not be a factor. If every doubter was "cured" and repented, you can be sure that enough grifters gurus in the next generation would appear to replace them. It is the human condition.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm still waiting for the Illuminati Bio-weapons Lab (Room 766 - Cough alarmingly and enter) to perfect the chemtrail delivered virus that targets the stupids and leaves the rest of us intact.

As soon as I hear it's ready I'll be unloading my shares in The Daily Mail, Sky TV and Apple Stores. They're going to plummet faster than Prince Andrew's reputation after a TV interview.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:26 am I'm still waiting for the Illuminati Bio-weapons Lab (Room 766 - Cough alarmingly and enter) to perfect the chemtrail delivered virus that targets the stupids and leaves the rest of us intact.

As soon as I hear it's ready I'll be unloading my shares in The Daily Mail, Sky TV and Apple Stores. They're going to plummet faster than Prince Andrew's reputation after a TV interview.
Coming Soon!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You got beat up by a girl?

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Love some of the comments ...
https://www.facebook.com/dean.renshaw.9 ... 2173803936
Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson Blames the world for him being a prat.

Parades round glorying that he’s a man who attacks women.

Coward scum
Dean Renshaw Dez Richardson who you talking about ?
Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson How many other people on here for battered like a pussy and still got charged? That would be you.....
Dean Renshaw
Dean Renshaw Dez Richardson lmfao when have I ever paraded around glorying that I'm a man who attacks women ???
Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson Dean Renshaw you got charged with it twice muppet. Let’s hope your freemoron ass gets banged up where you belong
Dean Renshaw
Dean Renshaw Dez Richardson it is them that attacked me then made some bullshit story up pal I couldnt move !!!! So if I cannot move how can i assult anyone ?
Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson Dean Renshaw course it is. Cos you wouldn’t be lying having ended with two lots of charges on two different women.

Brave lad you eh. Why don’t you try attacking a 6 ft 16 stone man like me rather than women doing their jobs and see what you get
longdog

Post by longdog »

Video of Dean reporting the incident to the police...

"Dean "Capacitor" Renshaw... You got beat up by a girl?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAjuNfFP7A
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Has anyone spotted a mention anywhere of the reconstructive surgery he urgently needed on his eye socket? Dean mentions it himself in passing in the comments on the Facebook post but that is all. When was it done? What does he have to do as post op recovery?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:27 pm Has anyone spotted a mention anywhere of the reconstructive surgery he urgently needed on his eye socket?
He must have realised after a while he just had his eye shut. A mistake often made by those without an extensive background in facial anatomy.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Just had another thought - bet there is video in the court of the public areas. That could make interesting watching if it appears in the court hearing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So the Police have come a knocking at Dean’s door :lol: :lol:

He’s put a live stream on Crabbies FB page, they’re just about to boot the door in, disappointingly he’s let them in, something to do with attending Court in the morning.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... ?ref=share