Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Post by exiledscouser »

I think he has a no bail warrant out for failing to attend some earlier hearing. Disappointed that his 15 minutes of fame when his bollocks were lit up like bumpers on a pinball machine was never fully reported. We know of the arrest but not the final outcome. But at some hearing earlier this year he ended up chinning the security guards at court, lady security guards at that, that’ll add to the growing indictments. Sounds like he got as good as he thought he could give out too.

The man’s wife Hazel is chatting to the endlessly patient plod who explains that there is a warrant for Deano’s arrest. “Deans not here“ she claims but - surprise- oh yes he is. Hazel eventually lets the cops in and he gets nicked for court tomorrow.

We see him towards the end of the video looking like he’d just been on the bender from hell. Being a belligerent knob-end who thinks he’s above the law and who thinks court appearances are optional is not the plan to adopt if you live on a relatively small island where every copper will know you and all your household. I have to say that Dean’s attitude is a lot better than his last appearance on YT, he could see the yellow pistol grips of his high voltage friends in the coppers’ stab vests and whilst he was surly and argumentative he didn’t ‘go to eleven‘, not this time anyway.

We don’t see the actual arrest but the cops say it’s time to go in the van. Crabbie confirms this and is of course outraged. All their camp-followers are full of the usual bullshit advice too;

Don’t let them in!
Where’s the wet ink warrant!
They can only enter if he’s there!!! (err...yes, he was)
Ask them if they’re on their oath!!! and helpfully
Spark up a joint!!!!!!

I was expecting more than this from the Isle of Wight’s meanest, baddest dude but in the end off he trotted all meek and mild and he can try out his theories in court in the morning. And they only sent three cops.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I suppose the one positive is that he managed to keep his pants on for this arrest !! :haha: :haha: :haha:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Watched some of it, you can clearly hear the scumbag whispering 'Hazel' early on & he passes her his phone to record proceedings. She then gets quite distressed at the unfolding situation, he is clearly pressuring her to cover for him & she's not comfortable with it & is nearly in tears.
Fair play to the more 'mature' copper for handling the situation.
Video ends abrubtly, just before the bracelets go on I suspect.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Next time they should just send in this guy :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:29 pm I think he has a no bail warrant out for failing to attend some earlier hearing.
^ This.
I suspect he didn't turn up at a hearing so he's on a police list of people to go and find and bring in to make sure they attend a hearing. Will he get remanded this time?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:11 pm So the Police have come a knocking at Dean’s door :lol: :lol:

He’s put a live stream on Crabbies FB page, they’re just about to boot the door in, disappointingly he’s let them in, something to do with attending Court in the morning.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... ?ref=share
Wonder if it's to do with his alleged assault of two court officers at Portsmouth Magistrates Court?
Ian Browne Between the lines it looks like the police are performing a warrant (arrest) for non appearance to court for an alleged assault... As I understand it, they can only force entry if he's inside.
And once again the common law lawyers are nothing of the sort. The police don't need a search warrant once a bench warrant has been issued and can enter...
...if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person they are searching for is on the premises.
There is such a collection of stupid on that page. Nice of Crabbie to keep them in one easily searchable location.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am There is such a collection of stupid on that page. Nice of Crabbie to keep them in one easily searchable location.
For non facebookers some highlights
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am
And once again the common law lawyers are nothing of the sort. The police don't need a search warrant once a bench warrant has been issued and can enter...
...if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person they are searching for is on the premises.
And "reasonable grounds to believe that the person they are searching for is on the premises" does of course include your home address unless you happen to be standing right outside it at the time :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Ah, I see old Albert Burgess is still haunting the Freeman Facebook pages. I’ll give him his due. He almost always accidentally and inadvertently gives the correct advice which is “you can’t win so don’t try it on”.

I love now Jacq Bee mentions company liability insurance, without a shred of irony. Can’t sue the man under Conman Lores Jacq with limited liability.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Radio silence from Renshaw. I suspect he is currently residing in Parkhurst awaiting trial.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Damn, they tricked him into joinder huh? If only he'd cited the Cestui Que Vie Act....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Still nothing on the freetardosphere regarding our favourite walking capacitor. This has all the makings of yet another fantastic footler success (!!1!!)
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:02 am Damn, they tricked him into joinder huh? If only he'd cited the Cestui Que Vie Act....
Wasn’t that a BeWitched song, circa 1997?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:14 am Still nothing on the freetardosphere regarding our favourite walking capacitor. This has all the makings of yet another fantastic footler success (!!1!!)
According to Crabbie, he’s now back home after his ‘unlawful arrest’. Can’t wait for the update about how he’s been ‘done wrong’! :roll:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:14 am Still nothing on the freetardosphere regarding our favourite walking capacitor. This has all the makings of yet another fantastic footler success (!!1!!)
Ah, but he will use the spin doctor prowess of Alistair Campbell and turn it into a massive victory for himself. :snicker:

I’m going for “my 2 nights in a cell is evidence that there is police corruption blah blah blah”
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'll speculate he was banged up for contempt & came grovelling back to be released.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dean Renshaw eyeing up the soon to be retired 1938 Tube stock...
https://www.islandecho.co.uk/first-new- ... -of-wight/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It’s from October last year but some news on Electro-Man;
DEAN RENSHAW, 45, of St Catherine Street, Ventnor. Found guilty of three counts of assault and failing to surrender to custody. Committed to prison for five months.
Looking at his fb things went quiet between September and November when he boasted of his release and resumed posting his usual false anti vaccine stuff. No way to live your life going in and out of jail for being too quick in resorting to fists or a gobby and belligerent driver.

To be fair he seems to have wound his neck in for the moment but I predict he’s too thick to remain dormant.