Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:19 pm Pfft, your fine is hereby doubled for insolence. Everyone knows Re is a useless fiat currency and the Quatloo is the benchmark hard currency of interstellar commerce.

Bailiff, take the defendant to be flogged, and imprison his family until all fines are paid.
"All other crimes not capital committed by any person or persons in the fleet, which are not mentioned in this act, or for which no punishment is hereby directed to be inflicted, shall be punished by the laws and customs in such cases used at sea."

Bosun, seize them up to the grating and do your duty.

Grog for YiamCross and Mucf1959 is hereby stopped until further notice.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You people are just so precious with your fervid arguments about the relative merits of the Quatloos and the Re. But anyone with any claim to expertise in fake currency knows both are just blatant scams and the only fake currency of any real value is the Diefendollar, a proudly Canadian creation!

Worth $.925 American!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:15 am You people are just so precious with your fervid arguments about the relative merits of the Quatloos and the Re. But anyone with any claim to expertise in fake currency knows both are just blatant scams and the only fake currency of any real value is the Diefendollar, a proudly Canadian creation!

Worth $.925 American!
Until the burglary, I had two Diefendollars, in two varieties; and I also had one issued by Diefenbaker's people, telling Canadians how much better things were since the Liberals lost the PM slot and the majority in Parliament.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

In response to the fake money markets' recent volatility, our demonetary committee has voted to vary our base interest rate to -100%. Regardless of which ever useless currency you prefer, it has now doubled in value. So not only can you write off your debts but your debtors will have to pay you the money they say you owe them.

Must go, it's slopping out time in the cells.

Regards,

The Governor of the Bank of Swissindo
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Something something burn down all the forests.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Juisarian wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:16 pm Something something burn down all the forests.
Points for the Douglas Adams reference! :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Mrs. R seems to be in charge of the council tax, she's posted this on PLD rather than Crabbie's group.
HELP PLEASE.

My husband and I have each received the court summons (see pic) for non payment of council tax. We are both in LR. We have each sent a 'Notice of lawful objection' to the leader of our council, to the chief constable of Hampshire and the commissioner of metropolitan police. That's all at the mo.

Can someone advise what letters we should now send to who please? We want to do this correctly. Thank you.
Usual bollocks in the comments from rebels safely behind keyboards.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What is "LR"? Don't think I have seen that one before.

Looks like they are getting ready to get themselves in all sorts of trouble, agro is I think the term. 587 is a pretty good sized piece of change, which I'm betting they don't have, and it is only going to get worse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:22 pmMrs. R seems to be in charge of the council tax, she's posted this on PLD rather than Crabbie's group.
That was posted nearly two years ago, I can't see what's made it float to the top just now.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:58 pm What is "LR"? Don't think I have seen that one before.

Looks like they are getting ready to get themselves in all sorts of trouble, agro is I think the term. 587 is a pretty good sized piece of change, which I'm betting they don't have, and it is only going to get worse.
I would surmise that LR stands for Lawful Rebellion.
aesmith wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:15 pm
hucknallred wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:22 pmMrs. R seems to be in charge of the council tax, she's posted this on PLD rather than Crabbie's group.
That was posted nearly two years ago, I can't see what's made it float to the top just now.
I too find the dates a bit confusing, there must be a bit more going on -surprise, surprise!

TheRambler
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheRambler wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:27 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:58 pm What is "LR"? Don't think I have seen that one before.

I would surmise that LR stands for Lawful Rebellion.
I was going with Liberty Reserve. equally as useless. :lol:
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Not that I wish to give them any ideas, but the only way I know to avoid council tax arrears is to move out of the local authority area before it gets to the county court issuing judgements stage.

It wasn't something that we wished to publicise but even a good council writes off around 3% of non-collected CT a year (about 2,000 people in our case). Once you get a judgement though, that debt will follow you around and will be pursued!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:15 pm That was posted nearly two years ago, I can't see what's made it float to the top just now.
Indeed, the order of posting thing escapes me.. however this little nugget is current, she's setting up a business, under common law of course.
Hazel Blaze Renshaw
21 hrs

Looking for advice please. I'm looking at starting a business under common law doing bookkeeping. I am under oath but confused as to what if any legislation is legit and why. The statutory rules regarding money laundering concern me most as not complying can lead to prison. Just trying to establish my foundation lawfully before I take on clients. Any help much appreciated.
From the comments I became aware of the £50 per month CLC business registration, see the CLC thread.
Sheila Sudlow my business is under common law you pay 50.00 donation a month. heres how to link . when I need staff ill use those registered under common law . I can always tell you who they are we could also set up a support group all likeminded https://www.commonlawcourt.com/companies-registration/
Then we get to the crux of the matter, that pesky self certification & paying tax, what a lot of bother
Hazel Blaze Renshaw.............. But as I myself stand under common law I don't really want to register with hmrc, get all the licenses/permission to practice etc and have to jump through the hoops of the system if I don't have to. My qualifications should suffice.
If you want to go down that route, then fine. No need to pay the CLC £50 a month to avoid income tax though.
notorial dissent

Somehow, I think anyone dumb enough to fall for that, as well as the Lawful Rebellion CLC crock IS NOT someone I would trust or want doing my books any more than I would want a common law doctor or dentist working on me, and we've already seen in abundance how well the common law lawyers fare.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:47 pm Somehow, I think anyone dumb enough to fall for that, as well as the Lawful Rebellion CLC crock IS NOT someone I would trust or want doing my books any more than I would want a common law doctor or dentist working on me, and we've already seen in abundance how well the common law lawyers fare.
Indeed. I took a good look at setting myself up as self-employed 6 months ago. One of the benefits is that you can offset personal tax liabilities against business income during the (normal) early years of operating at a deficit. One of the big downsides is that you are personally responsible for all debts and liabilities! Setting up as a ltd company reduces your personal liabilities but comes with a whole new series of legal requirements.

The only way registering with the CLC that would be beneficial is if it truly meant you can decide not to pay tax as a result. But you can't. So you will not only be fined by HMRC, but you will have an additional £600 shortfall per annum!

There is, it seems, one born every minute.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:10 pm The only way registering with the CLC that would be beneficial is if it truly meant you can decide not to pay tax as a result. But you can't. So you will not only be fined by HMRC, but you will have an additional £600 shortfall per annum!

There is, it seems, one born every minute.
Sounds about like this lot. If you can't just screw it up normally then screw it up double or triple and get stuck for all sorts of money you wouldn't owe otherwise. Sounds about right.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Popping back up in passing, courtesy of the Crab's group ...
Dean Renshaw Robert White hey Rob just seen this bro well they found me guilty of failing to give my name and address and police obstruction they never got jurisdiction but they continued anyways so now I'm putting in the paperwork to challenge their jurisdiction
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 049478506/
notorial dissent

A day late and a Pound short?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

The prosecutor fro, the CPS confirmed the defendant could be either a living man or a or a legal fiction... in this case the identified the living man...
Am I missing something? I thought their whole idiotic point was that they were a living man and not a legal fiction. Has the cunning CPS thwarted their not quite so cunning plan by giving them the right answer?
...just seen this bro well they found me guilty of failing to give my name and address and police obstruction they never got jurisdiction but they continued anyways so now I'm putting in the paperwork to challenge their jurisdiction!
Might I suggest their proof of jurisdiction is carefully hidden away in the words "they found me guilty"? Damn them and their Bar Society legalese... Damn them all to hell!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:40 am Popping back up in passing, courtesy of the Crab's group ...
Dean Renshaw Robert White hey Rob just seen this bro well they found me guilty of failing to give my name and address and police obstruction they never got jurisdiction but they continued anyways so now I'm putting in the paperwork to challenge their jurisdiction
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 049478506/
Translation:
Dean Renshaw Robert White hey Rob just seen this bro well they found me guilty of failing to give my name and address and police obstruction they got jurisdiction despite my filing all sorts of pretend legal documents claiming otherwise but they continued anyways so now I'm putting in the paperwork to challenge their jurisdiction because I'm too clueless to realize that what didn't work the first time won't work again
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools