Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Post by hucknallred »

Let's say his brief foray into Freemanism is over. He was last seen waving a baseball bat at a council tax collector. I dare say his council tax account is now up to date as we've had no updates on that one.

This short thread can now drift into obscurity, like Hannah Shotbolt, Jimmy One Cell, Roger Hayes & all the others.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:09 pm
... so now I'm putting in the paperwork to challenge their jurisdiction because I'm too clueless to realize that what didn't work the first time won't work again
What was it Einstein said about repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different result?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dear Dean: of the family: Renshaw:

Thank you for your paperwork. Unfortunately we do not have jurisdiction to prove our jurisdiction and you do not have jurisdiction to apply to this court's jurisdiction to prove the jurisdiction of another court's jurisdiction.

Yours.

Clerk : Of the: Court:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Even amongst glowing light that of the mental giants of footldum I never gotten the impression that Dean Renshaw was anything more than of a very low wattage. I think feckless would have been the term my great aunt would have used.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 pm Even amongst glowing light that of the mental giants of footldum I never gotten the impression that Dean Renshaw was anything more than of a very low wattage. I think feckless would have been the term my great aunt would have used.
Looking at his Facebook, he reads a lot of shit on the internet & shares it. His career went along these lines.

1. Saw a video about travelling/personal conveyance/am I being detained.
2. Tried it.
3. Got tasered
4. Tried Freeman defence in court.
5. Found Guilty
6. Carries on semi legitimate career as scrap man.

His council tax crusade has gone unreported since the baseball bat threat, so assume that didn't go too well.
longdog

Post by longdog »

What bothers me far more than his predilection for 50,000 high-frequency shocks is the fact he is, or was, "home schooling" his children.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Dean Renshaw, pants down activist

Post by AndyPandy »

Think it’s about time Dean had his own thread, especially, seeing as he appears to keep being beaten up for his loud mouth - sorry beliefs :brickwall:
Dean Renshaw
So this what you get from the 9 to 10 security gaurds at Portsmouth so called magistrates court on Monday 13/1/2020 !!! When you ask questions to the people in there!!! I have complex fractures and a blow hole around my eye , i have a appointment at facial department on monday and I have to have a operation where they cut from the side of my eye to be able to peel my face back from around the eye socket and nose then take the eye out of its socket clean out and find the missing peace from the side of my nose (sinuses) then release the trapped eye muscle from between the fractures and then insert a plastic eye socket insert then put my face back on lol wtf !!!!! They could do it Monday there n then the consultant said if the swelling has gone down enough ,if it has then it's 1 operation not 2 !!!! Tony Coles David Mousley I got more pics of my ribs and neck and wrists Grant Bakewell I'm in so much pain right now writing this as I cannot look up or down the pain is constant !!!! this post is set to friends only please don't share this post publicly just yet !!!! Thanks dean Hazel Blaze Renshaw Melanie Sowter Samantha Taylor Michael Le-moigne
exiledscouser

Re: Dean Renshaw, pants down activist

Post by exiledscouser »

It’s the kind of post assassin used to drum up some sympathy. We never did discover the outcome of his tasering following arrest for no docs but it seems from a recent posting in a confrontation with a bailiff that Dean is still tilting at windmills.

I think he does deserve his own thread but his postings and reports of his adventures are few and far between. However, it’s hard to go the FMOTL route when you live on a small island and everyone knows you to be a knob, from the bin men to plod. So expect some reports.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AndyPandy wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 pm Think it’s about time Dean had his own thread
He already does chief. Perhaps a friendly mod could merge his latest escapade?

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... d871464ddd
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Dean Renshaw
So this what you get from the 9 to 10 security gaurds at Portsmouth so called magistrates court on Monday 13/1/2020 !!! When you ask questions to the people in there!!! I have complex fractures and a blow hole around my eye , i have a appointment at facial department on monday and I have to have a operation where they cut from the side of my eye to be able to peel my face back from around the eye socket and nose then take the eye out of its socket clean out and find the missing peace from the side of my nose (sinuses) then release the trapped eye muscle from between the fractures and then insert a plastic eye socket insert then put my face back on lol wtf !!!!! They could do it Monday there n then the consultant said if the swelling has gone down enough ,if it has then it's 1 operation not 2 !!!! Tony Coles David Mousley I got more pics of my ribs and neck and wrists Grant Bakewell I'm in so much pain right now writing this as I cannot look up or down the pain is constant !!!! this post is set to friends only please don't share this post publicly just yet !!!! Thanks dean Hazel Blaze Renshaw Melanie Sowter Samantha Taylor Michael Le-moigne
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Note to moderates, could this thread be locked or deleted, Deany boy already has his own thread
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'd have thought he'd be a bit black & blue, have stiches, dressings etc.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

That's a serious assualt he is describing. :thinking: Somehow I don't think we are getting the full story :Axe:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:39 am I'd have thought he'd be a bit black & blue, have stiches, dressings etc.
Complex fracture underneath that could be perfectly reasonable without the stitches etc. you are suggesting. He will likely look more like what you are thinking once the operation is done to make repairs. As Sage says, there has to be more to it than what he's said so far because if security have done that, there will surely be an investigation. (These days you can't turn up at A&E like that and not have the Police involved, can you?) I can't find a reason for him to be in the Magistrates Court from a quick search, so maybe he was supporting someone else or at a preliminary hearing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He seems to have aged quite a bit from when he took on plod. Coming second and getting a right kicking seems a bit of a habit.

A serial masochist this chap?

I agree, there’s clearly a story here and we’re only getting Dean’s side of it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:52 am That's a serious assualt he is describing. :thinking: Somehow I don't think we are getting the full story :Axe:
Apparently he's being charged with assault, and that's in addition to another recent incident where he's also been charged ..
Dean Renshaw Ollie Morey I would love trial by combat against all fucking 10 at the same time Ollie !!!!let's see what happens when I hit back !!!! Because I have been charge with 3 assaults on them lmfao I never moved bro I never defended myself because they all had hold of me wile I was being smashed in the face man I never laid a finger on any of them !!!!! Because if I had it wouldn't be me in this state bro
Dean Renshaw Ollie Morey another bùllshit charge against my legal fiction due to another security guard in iow when they wouldn't let me in as I was supporting a m8 who was also innocent and they never used a witness statement that states my m8 was innocent and had lawfully excuse for what he was doing !!!they are running a mock he's now serving 2 years and he's innocent
https://www.facebook.com/dean.renshaw.9 ... 7489300738
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Locked new thread merged into this existing one. Thanks for the report.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Er... If it was only his legal fiction that was assaulted then I guess there was no assault 😆
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:52 pm Er... If it was only his legal fiction that was assaulted then I guess there was no assault 😆
I lose track. Is that The Strawman or The Living Being?
What if he's cashed in his birth bond after being declared lost at sea?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If he'd been lost at sea, the blow hole would have come in handy.