Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Renshaw - Freeman on the Isle Of Wight

Post by longdog »

I have quite literally had worse wounds being headbutted by a boisterous puppy.

My diagnosis... He's got one eye shut on purpose.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dean Renshaw Ollie Morey another bùllshit charge against my legal fiction due to another security guard in iow when they wouldn't let me in as I was supporting a m8 who was also innocent and they never used a witness statement that states my m8 was innocent and had lawfully excuse for what he was doing !!!they are running a mock he's now serving 2 years and he's innocent
I can't find any recent court case on the IOW where anyone was jailed for 2 years except for a burglary where the defendant plead guilty. If anyone can work out what case he is talking about please enlighten us.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Do I not remember aright that Renshaw has a seriously big and out of control mouth and major truth telling issues?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 am I can't find any recent court case on the IOW where anyone was jailed for 2 years except for a burglary where the defendant plead guilty. If anyone can work out what case he is talking about please enlighten us.
I think he posted that this was at Portsmouth Magistrates Court. I know that there is one idiot who was literally fighting repossession idiot there, but I can't see any case on the Portsmouth News site that matches his descriptions of a 2 year sentence. That is quite steep for simple assault and would have to have been heard at a Crown Court. Coincidentally Portsmouth has one of them too :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle

another security guard in iow when they wouldn't let me in as I was supporting a m8
That would imply the court on the IOW, and the only recent IOW case ending in 2 years inside was the burglary I mentioned. But now I look again this injury is from a visit to the Portsmouth court, and the Portsmouth court reporting doesn't show as much as the IOW press do.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I read it as one incident in Portsmouth at which he sustained the claimed injuries, and for which he's being charged with three counts of assault. And one earlier incident on the Isle of Wight for which he has another assault charge.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Dean Renshaw Ollie Morey I would love trial by combat against all fucking 10 at the same time Ollie !!!! let's see what happens when I hit back !!!! Because I have been charge with 3 assaults on them lmfao I never moved bro I never defended myself because they all had hold of me wile I was being smashed in the face man I never laid a finger on any of them !!!!! Because if I had it wouldn't be me in this state bro
Those 10 security guards have no idea how lucky they were. Only Dean's iron self-control saved them from a Chuck Norris style beating. I'll bet at least two would've been punched through a window into the street, like the Western movies. The rest would've just been piled-up on the floor as Renshaw's 'Nam flashback drove him into bloodlust. Remember, he's a trained killing machine, and his hands are registered with the authorities as deadly weapons.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Or he ran in to a door. :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:51 am Or he ran walked in to a door. :haha:
Fixed that for you.

You're welcome :-D
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He's doing the free Gas & leccy lark now.
https://www.facebook.com/dean.renshaw.9 ... 488283538/

Not watched it all, but that is a pucker warrant the guy has.

He will be back with the heavies & a couple of pre pay meters in due course.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He's a few years behind the times with this nonsense. The maritime law ship has sailed some time ago. I suspect the 'audio blocker' he refers to was his finger over the microphone.

There has been nothing new in this type of cofrontation for quite a while. The next episode will not be such a great win, so may never be published.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:51 am
Indeed they will and the heavies will be the police.

Perhaps they'll remind the human capacitor that the laws he claims mean he doesn't have to pay his utility bills are only statute... As they charge him up to 50,000v again.

He really does seem utterly determined to go down the path of complete self-destruction.
ArthurWankspittle

longdog wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:50 am Perhaps they'll remind the human capacitor that the laws he claims mean he doesn't have to pay his utility bills are only statute... As they charge him up to 50,000v again.
Dean "millihenry" Renshaw.
That looks like his home address by the way.
Also, if he's arguing about the contracts I suggest the energy companies just cut the services off until he can prove he has a contract with them. Simples.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:51 am He's doing the free Gas & leccy lark now.
https://www.facebook.com/dean.renshaw.9 ... 488283538/

Not watched it all, but that is a pucker warrant the guy has.

He won’t be laughing when he sees the cost of prepayment electricity.

Here is my prediction for Deans year ahead-

The next Tom Crawford!

Watch this space.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:42 pm Also, if he's arguing about the contracts I suggest the energy companies just cut the services off until he can prove he has a contract with them. Simples.
There are quite strict rules about actual disconnection. However, not only is prepayment electricity more expensive (I do actually have a big problem with that, but it's not relevant here) but a prepayment meter can be fitted under a court warrant and the tariff set to recover outstanding balances! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 pm There are quite strict rules about actual disconnection.
It was tongue in cheek that bit.
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 pm but a prepayment meter can be fitted under a court warrant and the tariff set to recover outstanding balances! :snicker:
True and it makes you wonder how much he is in arrears that they have taken this step. Without agreeing a repayment deal I wonder what timescale the utilities try to claw it back in. Several hundred in a year or two is not small change.
longdog

Post by longdog »

To be honest the difference between pre-payment prices and credit meter prices isn't huge and a quick look at npower's current tariffs would suggest it's actually cheaper than about half of their confusing array of credit tariffs.

I could probably get my pre-pay meters swapped out for credit ones but it's on my list of things to do just after unifying quantum theory and gravity.

Given that it tends to make me aware of my energy consumption it probably works out cheaper and does my bit to avoid making the polar bears homeless.

It does however get VERY expensive when you have arrears to clear and you get 30p worth of electrons / hydrocarbons for every pound you put on the key or card. As Dean "500µF" Renshaw will no doubt soon be finding out.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:24 pm Without agreeing a repayment deal I wonder what timescale the utilities try to claw it back in. Several hundred in a year or two is not small change.
If it's like my meter then 70% goes on standing charges since the last top up and debt with standing charges taking priority and the remaining 30% pays for gas and electric.

So if you have £2 worth of charges since last top up and put £10 on the key it's £2 charges, £5 to pay off the debt and £3 energy credit.
notorial dissent

I have a feeling that Renshaw is going to go a full Crawford fairly quickly, he seems like the motivated achieving type, and the stupid is real strong in this one.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:44 pm I have a feeling that Renshaw is going to go a full Crawford fairly quickly, he seems like the motivated achieving type, and the stupid is real strong in this one.
I’ve got the perception he’s already stopped paying his mortgage due to his ridiculous beliefs and it’s only a matter of time before it becomes apparent.