Is England Closed?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Is England Closed?

Post by Gregg »

Does Quatloos fit into some Brexit rule on dirty foreigners?

Two days without a post in the UK section makes me worry the world is ending...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Is England Closed?

Post by longdog »

It's the fact there have been two bank holidays in quick succession. The whole of England decided to just kick back in the tropical sun with a spliff and a rum based cocktail and say a unanimous 'BOLLOCKS!' to everything else.

As Shakespeare* once said "When a man is bored with spliff and rum his life hath no meaning".

*Terry Shakespeare.... I went to school with him.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Serious answer...

The Facebook PLD group is suffering from the absence of its Fuehrer Dismal Dave and is just another repository for every crackpot conspiracy theory going.

The Council Tax is Blah, Blah, Blah group is just "Latest News: Crabert still hiding in a cold dark house" and illiterate crap of no consequence.

The Common Law Play Court has been crippled by the recent convictions of HHJ Smith J and Rab C Sproul (who appear to have had a lover's tiff) and they don't dare say shit to anybody.

That's 90% of our news down the swanee.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Add to that Neelu going from one Facebook ban straight into another then another, Lee Cant and the rest of the gang just concentrating on being racist as opposed to putting effort into FOTLering and Andy Devine ranting on about what is really Hoaxtead territory or promoting a scam which probably merits more attention but it's a New Zealand nutter behind it so no-one cares.

Still, we have Wrecka coming up soon which should liven up proceedings for a few hours.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I had high hopes for Dean Renshaw, even he's gone off the radar. It's all yellow vests & anti government now.
PoE still does the occasional video.
I think we need to scrutinise Michael O'Bonkers more, his upcoming mass action is going to turn into a begging bowl I think.

As for Dismal Dave I missed his latest flounce, did he announce it or just disappear? If the latter, could he be the next entry in the book of remembrance?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

And the Expert in Fuck All has his own troubles, to say the least.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:39 am And the Expert in Fuck All has his own troubles, to say the least.
Oh, do share.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:04 pm The Common Law Play Court has been crippled by the recent convictions of HHJ Smith J and Rab C Sproul (who appear to have had a lover's tiff) and they don't dare say shit to anybody.
The CLC site now appears to be an online shop for various shit. Quite a money spinner I'd say.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Yeh, I miss the heady days of Tom the Hat, and PoE.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

hucknallred wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:51 am
longdog wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:04 pm The Common Law Play Court has been crippled by the recent convictions of HHJ Smith J and Rab C Sproul (who appear to have had a lover's tiff) and they don't dare say shit to anybody.
The CLC site now appears to be an online shop for various shit. Quite a money spinner I'd say.
Don't the Playskool boys have behave or go to jail orders out against them? I would suspect that would contribute to the silence and low visibility, and also pretty much signals the demise of Playskool North.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Canadian Freemanism burned out first with the discrediting of Menard, Chief Rock's criminal conviction and Clifford's jail sentence. But we occasionally have a few idiots still trying the already totally discredited tactics they left behind. Not, generally, true believers but opportunists who find odds and ends still lingering on the internet and try to use it for specific applications like debt elimination.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Oh, do share.
I'm going by the previous updates on his thread. Sadly I have no further news. I look at his website from time to time, but there never seems to be anything new.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:59 pm Canadian Freemanism burned out first with the discrediting of Menard, Chief Rock's criminal conviction and Clifford's jail sentence. But we occasionally have a few idiots still trying the already totally discredited tactics they left behind. Not, generally, true believers but opportunists who find odds and ends still lingering on the internet and try to use it for specific applications like debt elimination.
Says something sad about, the ahem learning curve, well flat line really, of Canadian FOTLery.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Another "player" who seems to have left the scene is Joseph Ray Sundarsonn, Great Panjandrum of the Court of Record:

http://www.courtofrecord.org/

I always regarded Sundarsonn as an opportunist who followed the money, his involvement with "Lord" Keir Argent and Keison International would seem to bear this out:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history

The other causes he espoused, Burke, Frenette and Smith were all RKBA\firearms related. The named players have now served their suspended sentences and are quite wisely keeping their heads down. Frenette has been reported as leaving the country and may be residing in France. Any confirmation of that would be welcome.

There are still plenty who mouth FMOTL slogans (ask any police response officer), but at present they lack a demagogue to coalesce around.

The Rambler