Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by hardcopy »

slowsmile wrote:
Is O'Bonkers doing an impersonation of Joe Cocker c1969?
With a little help from his friends ?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

He's just another loony telling us that "they" want us and our children to be "their" slaves while at the same time "they" want to "wipe us all out". Idiots like this never look at themselves and consider the possibility that the reason they are in the shit is all of their own making.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

hardcopy wrote:
slowsmile wrote:
Is O'Bonkers doing an impersonation of Joe Cocker c1969?
With a little help from his friends ?
The version from the "Mad Dogs and Englishmen" tour I believe
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

A once in a lifetime opportunity to join 375 other losers for a great cinema experience courtesy of of O'Bonkers

http://www.thegreatbritishmortgageswind ... tgbms-scre…/

THE GREAT BRITISH MORTGAGE SWINDLE IS COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU!
First Screening of the completed movie in British cinemas:
Saturday 22 August, 12pm, Savoy Cinema, Nottingham.

GIFTING OFFERS – NOT TAXABLE EVENTS
Under the sole & exclusive jurisdiction of Universal Community Trust
In the event you wish to show your appreciation of perhaps the most controversial British documentary film of the 21st century, you may gift the makers of THE GREAT BRITISH MORTGAGE SWINDLE £8.00 [or more] after clicking the donate button below:

You will then receive an email at the address used to effect the gift, offering you the opportunity to accept a free seat at the Savoy screening [until such time that all 375 places have been allocated, including 25 specially invited guests], in what promises to be an extraordinary cinematic experience.

Offline cash gifts of £8.00 [or more] will also generate offers of free seats at the screening, provided that there are still places available. Those who wish to express their interest in doing so should fill out the form below:
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

:haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:
:haha:
At least we know how the tax system of the new regime will work. Not at all.

An "honourable" way to avoid paying his dues, maybe he should register as a charity? I don't know how this bloke has managed to survive so long, natural selection, where are you when we need you?
longdog

Post by longdog »

FREE GIFTS!!!! £8.00 EACH...

Only the footlers... :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Love to see a Freeman at a restaurant. Yes would you please gift me a soup and sandwich and I will gift you £10, I'm trying to avoid tax.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Jeffrey wrote:Love to see a Freeman at a restaurant. Yes would you please gift me a soup and sandwich and I will gift you £10, I'm trying to avoid tax.
I thought the approved method for FoTL in a restaurant was to use Rob Menard's ACCP scam.

Or do a runner.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

slowsmile wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Love to see a Freeman at a restaurant. Yes would you please gift me a soup and sandwich and I will gift you £10, I'm trying to avoid tax.
I thought the approved method for FoTL in a restaurant was to use Rob Menard's ACCP scam.

Then do a runner.
Fixed it for you.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

These look fun

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote: And, talking of junk, he didn't register the birth of his child because if he did, under the Government Annuities Act 1929 the government would create an annuity under that child's name and if he didn't claim the money, the gubbermint would declare the child dead after 7 years and and claim the money for itself, for its war chest. Of course, the Act doesn't say that, but even if it did then why wouldn't Michael claim this free gift for his child? He swiftly moves on before his audience can ask.
No original Birth or Adoption certificate, no child benefit, so i am guessing shortly after this proclamation the birth was registered.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The screening of the much anticipated film "The Great British Mortgage Swindle " ( as seem in Cannes film festival ) has been cancelled.

My guess is they sold so many tickets, the police advised them to cancel and find a bigger venue. I hear there is a downstairs WC in Fearn Chase Nottingham not being used at the moment. Someone may want to pick up all the used tissues first though.

Without the film to push, what is there left for Michael O'Bonkers and Michael O'dear-God to do? :whistle:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

SoLongCeylon wrote:The screening of the much anticipated film "The Great British Mortgage Swindle " ( as seem in Cannes film festival ) has been cancelled.
Without the film to push, what is there left for Michael O'Bonkers and Michael O'dear-God to do? :whistle:
Must be the forces of evil knew it would blow the lid off their criminal activities and so had to prevent the screening at all costs.

I imagine that will be the new tack for O'B to head off on. Loudly I expect.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bungle wrote: In the event you wish to show your appreciation of perhaps the most controversial British documentary film of the 21st century, you may gift the makers of THE GREAT BRITISH MORTGAGE SWINDLE £8.00 [or more] after clicking the donate button below:
20 Billion Re on the way !!!!1!!!!
Pox

Post by Pox »

Clearly, sales for this ground breaking and sensational production have not reached sufficient levels so Haining is plugging again on GOOFY -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=92777

Note at around 30 seconds in - is this chap Michael with his real hair colour ?

If so, he has an excellent hairdresser/colourist and I want the contact details for him/her.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Terrific production values, obviously a very professional job. Especially the sound, must have got a great guy in to do that. Can't wait to see it pushing for an award or two at Cannes. When will tickets be available? Must be a hell of a queue waiting to see this masterpeice of documentary film making, I only hope I can get a viewing this side of hell freezing over.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Mikey's mate, Michael O'Deary Me, is also known as the Rogue Male and has one of the most boring blog sites you could imagine. When he's not trying to defend his viper spitting girl friend, he writes the same old drivel on his blog. Here is the latest;
http://roguemale.org/2015/10/04/tgbms-w ... #more-1553

I wouldn't bother to read it all ( fraudulent banks, police, courts etc, Tom's house was stolen .... ) but at the end as a footnote, he actually begs for money. What a life eh? "The whole money system is a con, but actually can you give me some please as I need it to live." Hey Deary, how about cutting out all this freeman crap, get yourself a job, earn some money, pay ya bills and get on? Otherwise, you are 100% responsibly for where you will end up.

The video of the soldiers outside Downing Street is watchable although I feel sorry for the part of school kids they scared off.

BTW, having seen the trailer for the film he and fatboy Bernicia have cobbled together on MS VideoMaker, I reckon we get a chance to see and hear fatboy's old man. Seems like he's had an overdose of the stupid vaccine as well.
Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

Slightly tongue in cheek - I assume he has nothing to do with this company

http://www.bernicia.com/
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

I liked the jovial bald headed Bailiff.....I believe he is now retired.
Wonder how he is getting on?
Perhaps Jon Dow might know? :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?