Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:43 am I don't get all this nonsense about cancelled comics. As long as an act can put bums on seats I don't think a venue cares.
If Jim Davison and Chubby Brown can still get gigs I'm sure he could.
I can confirm this.
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:54 am My ex started a well regarded Comedy Festival and still is programmer for a major venue. There are no industry wide comedy blacklists, just comedians that promoters can't attract an audience for. She was perfectly happy to put on Jim Davidson and Roy Chubby Brown until they stopped filling seats. Of course, when she stopped booking them it was because she was being "politically correct".
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I don't get all this nonsense about cancelled comics. As long as an act can put bums on seats I don't think a venue cares.
If Jim Davison and Chubby Brown can still get gigs I'm sure he could.
In the interests of balance and accuracy I would point out that Chubby Brown has actually been cancelled.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-l ... e-62054099

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news ... el-6793303

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news ... by-5867019

If you're wondering why the Grimsby Evening Telegraph reports on him so often, it's because he lives nearby.

On the question of Waugh's apparent self censorship (my irony meter is smoking) I agree with Longdog that
If he got a threat that even us barrack room lawyers could tell was hot air and worthy of a "I refer you to the response given in Arkell vs Pressdram" reply he'd probably cave in pretty rapidly. I don't think it would take a particularly skilled lawyer to frame a letter making insinuations of criminal harassment charges that would scare the pants off him. Even if the 'threat' was 100% empty and something the CPS wouldn't touch with a bargepole.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:27 am In the interests of balance and accuracy I would point out that Chubby Brown has actually been cancelled.
I'm no fan at all of the Chubster. He does get venues cancelled after twitterstorms aimed at them, but he is still doing regular gigs at venues that don't care.

That aside I doubt O'Bonkers act is offensive in any way, just shite.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:27 am In the interests of balance and accuracy I would point out that Chubby Brown has actually been cancelled.
This is true in some places as some venues are local authority-controlled, and they might individually decide for non-financial reasons not to have certain acts. My ex programmes a local authority venue, and she had no issues with booking, for example, Jethro (despite some of his dreadful homophobic jokes) because he sold tickets and it was a venue hire. He played the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage (not the one my ex programmes for) in April 2021 before his death which I think is still local authority controlled.

However, correlation is not causation. Waugh has said that he's been blacklisted nationally. There is no such national blacklist. He's just not good enough to get fee paying gigs from even an upstairs room in a pub. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm all in favour of venues refusing to host Brown's performances!

Waugh, of course, also believes that a venue or booker can decide they won't put on an act because they don't like the cut of their jib.
Universal Community Trust is providing its government-free jurisdiction for Speakeasy Comedy Clubs to open up in 22 locations nationwide, where free speech is mandatory and virtue-signaling comics are banned.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Trouble in Toyland.

This bloke, who seems to be something to do with 'You And Your Cash', is a fussin' and a feudin' with Waugh.

https://www.youtube.com/c/WhiteRabbitTrust

Takes me back to my misspent youth among the Trotskyites.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:15 pm Takes me back to my misspent youth among the Trotskyites.
If O'Bonkers wasn't so anti-semitic I'd have blamed it on the Judean People's Front. Splitters!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh is back on the case. Well, not the actual prosecutions, though any day now...

https://www.thebernician.net/home-secre ... tgage-law/
First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for how long it has been since the last update on the TGBMS Class Actions we started back in the summer of 2019.

But as many, if not all of you, will already know, we have been engaged in other legal battles since the spring of 2020 [PCP update to follow in due course],
And he's gone straight to the top.
Home Secretary Receives Proposal The Tightening of UK Mortgage Law
For and on behalf of the Operation Meadow, Signature 703 and TGBMS claimants, we have thus far have achieved the following unprecedented results, without going anywhere near a court.

The TGBMS Grounds were recently approved as a valid defence to mortgage fraud by three senior members of the judiciary, along with the NOCA and Lien processes associated with them.
It's always 'senior' legal figures with Waugh, isn't it? But somehow there's never any documentary evidence of his claims, or even enough detail to identify the case(s). IANAL, but I very much doubt anyone anywhere in the legal system takes his liens seriously.
We were also commissioned by senior Privy Council members to apply to the Securities & Exchange Commission [SEC] in the US for whistle-blower protection, on the ground we have an abundance of evidence which proves that the UK banks have all been engaged in selling fraudulent UK mortgage packages to US companies, as well as using false documentation and forged signatures to steal homes and businesses from individuals and families, in order to cover up their offshore money laundering activities.
There's that 'senior' again. I assume Waugh thinks his marks take everything he says as gospel, and do no checking, because even a cursory glance at the SEC information about whistleblowing shows there's no need for anyone to be 'commissioned' by anyone to submit a whistleblower report.

https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower

Furthermore, of course, to be a 'whistleblower' you'd have to be in the organisation that's been naughty. Aside from that small detail, who would the SEC be protecting Waugh from?

Lien processes have commenced against the failed UK regulators and the banks’ directors, following their abject failure to provide us with any material evidence that they have not conspired to commit serious financial crimes, in relation to which a Private Criminal Prosecution will soon be laid in a Magistrates Court.
Because of course you can privately prosecute for not providing evidence that you haven't committed a crime, because that's the way the law works...

There's then a long bit of scribble he's sent to Braverman's junior minion's waste bin.

Then it's back to singing the old TGBMS song.
We are also asking every claimant who has provided evidence of mortgage and signature fraud to Operation Meadow and Signature 703 to do the same, since we are bringing together the evidence amassed in each action into a central database and standardizing a non-judicial remedy which will be available to every illegally registered UK mortgage holder at zero cost.
Any guesses as to what that 'non-judicial remedy' might be, boys and girls?

Still doubtful? Get this -
This process was sealed by the High Court in August 2010, when HHJ Kaye QC described the lien I served on former Bank of Scotland CEO, James Crosby, as perhaps the most powerful document he had ever had in evidence before him because it required no judicial authority to be legally enforceable under Common Law.
It's a feature of some forms of mental illness that the person with them sees their actions as influencing the wider world when there's no causal link.
Hence, the panic we have seen recently in the City of London, as those who have profited from the losses incurred by Britain’s void mortgagors desperately attempt in vain to avert the serious consequences of a myriad of financial wrongdoings.
longdog

Post by longdog »

First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for how long it has been since the last update on the TGBMS Class Actions we started back in the summer of 2019.

But as many, if not all of you, will already know, we have been engaged in other legal battles since the spring of 2020 [PCP update to follow in due course],
I'm not sure I'd use the word 'battle' but I suppose there's an element of truth to that claim. A point that is somewhat ruined by the fact that both of his "legal battles", by which I assume he means his Covid PCPs, got thrown out on the paperwork as being totally devoid of merit. Even after they had been given the seal of approval by his legal team of leading barristers, a top crown prosecutor (in three jurisdictions), that retired high court judge he met in the pub and an integrous judge.

I assume this resurrection of the TGBMS bollocks is an attempt to recreate those heady days of yore (three years ago) when he reached his peak audience. I can't see it working well, if at all, given that he doesn't have Crawfordesque poster boys / girls to hitch his wagon to.

If I were him I'd be looking to capture the zeitgeist and do something relating to energy prices. I can't be arsed thinking of a way he could do that and I don't think he has the ability. It's easier to recycle old content.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:17 pm Still doubtful? Get this -
This process was sealed by the High Court in August 2010, when HHJ Kaye QC described the lien I served on former Bank of Scotland CEO, James Crosby, as perhaps the most powerful document he had ever had in evidence before him because it required no judicial authority to be legally enforceable under Common Law.
It's ironic that a comedian doesn't recognise when a judge is taking the piss out of him.

I can't find the case in Bailli but it gets a mention in https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2014/2117.html referring to previous case by O'Bonkers (at 3.4 Other Proceedings) where he claimed that the mortgage on Asquorn House had been paid off with a £3m promissory note, and was dismissed as being without merit resulting in O'Bonkers being made the subject of a limited Civil Restraint Order, presumably to stop him submitting more bogus cases.

(This is referenced further up the thread in 2016).
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't think I've ever seen, or at least noticed, this bit of the judgement before...
Sometime in 2013 the Trustees sought to bring criminal proceedings against the Receivers for what was alleged to be aggravated trespass and fraud by false representation. The prosecution was stayed and the Trustees were ordered to pay costs in the sum of £6,586.
Ouch. :mrgreen:
...it required no judicial authority to be legally enforceable under Common Law.
I still don't get what they mean by their bullshit liens being 'non judicial'. To my barrack room lawyer mind 'non judicial' in this sense just means 'unenforceable'. I can only assume that they know damn well that the courts won't enforce their crap so they just ignore reality. I've asked quite a few loons what exactly would happen if they 'liened' me and I told them to get stuffed. I've never got any answer that made even the slightest logical sense.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The man is a complete liar and fraud with his nonsensical ramblings

Not much else to say about him to be fair.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh's entering crazy person shouting on a park bench territory.
https://www.thebernician.net/failed-re ... or-brexit/
Listen very carefully and you can hear the squelching of slippery arse cheeks in Whitehall and The Square Mile, as ‘the Cameron faction’ and their City of London puppet-masters scurry around the opulent halls of the burning House of Rothschild,
Those pesky Jews, eh?
However, as the pantomime of the Tory Party leadership election became more surreal by the day, with former Johnson ‘loyalist’, Liz Truss, eventually beating Sunak to the winning post, it was clear that the Cameron faction’s covert machinations were not going as well as expected and according to PUB’s thus far 100% reliable insiders, senior figures in Whitehall and the City have already tried and failed repeatedly to convince the UK Government to attempt to quash our civil and criminal actions against those who have conspired to commit serious financial crimes against us all.

Therefore, liens have now arisen over the personal assets of the failed UK regulatory officers, for and on behalf of 1,803 victims of industrial scale fraud and forgery of official documents, following their complete failure to provide any material evidence that they have not conspired to commit serious financial crimes for their own private gain and to the catastrophic loss of the Lien Claimants.
Presumably his 'reliable insiders' can be found propping up the bar next to his crack legal team.

And so we come to the full on crazy..
It goes without saying that the Common Purpose driven, Rothschild controlled cartel will not give up the empire of ill-gotten gains without a bloody fight, so it should come as no surprise that there have been numerous attempts to buy us off with blank cheques over the past few months.

In fact, the last offer we had from an anonymous representative of an anonymous City of London stakeholder was presented thus, via a series of intermediaries:

“What do those two want to just go away?”

To which we responded [as usual] with this sincere reply:

“Everybody responsible for the murder, rape and pillage of this country to be convicted in jury trials, without any further delays, excuses or miscarriages of justice.”

The seethingly dark irony certainly isn’t lost on Dave Laity and I, when considering that we have witnessed these attempts to bribe us after they tried to kill us both and not before.
And from there we go into a lengthy defence of Putin's war on Ukraine, including this gem.
Had Truss acted responsibly and listened to Russia’s evidence that Britain was either being conned into or knowingly supporting a Nazi regime, financed by City of London and Wall Street slush funds, many thousands of Ukrainian and Russian lives could have been saved, along with the billions in public money, subsequently pissed away by arming the murderous Azov battalion, in addition to recklessly provoking Putin into making threats of nuclear strikes on the UK.

Moreover, any Foreign Secretary responsible for facilitating the UK Government’s military and financial support of a murderous regime, is potentially liable for facilitating Crimes Ancillary to Genocide.

Especially when they dismissed the truth without diligent investigation and started banging the drums of an unwinnable war against the only political leader who has risen up in opposition to the WEF agenda to impose The Great Reset and The 4th Industrial Revolution upon everybody, at the expense of the sovereign independent nation state, private property and individual freedom.
Luckily for Putin, Waugh is going to sort that Truss one out good and proper.
Truss will therefore be served notice that she stands accused of conspiring to commit crimes which fall under the provisions of the Serious Crime Act 2015, at the earliest opportunity.
There's much much more of this stuff, but you get the gist.

Noticeable by its absence is any reference to the Covid PCP that was going to shake the very foundations of the establishment, of course, and if Waugh's still going in a years time, my money is on all the bluster about liening and prosecuting he's indulging in now will also be consigned to the memory hole.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

The door is wide open for him to claim that Truss has resigned rather than face his notice.

That would be really ridiculous, which is why I wouldn't bet against him doing it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Larry Spoons wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:16 pm The door is wide open for him to claim that Truss has resigned rather than face his notice.

That would be really ridiculous, which is why I wouldn't bet against him doing it.
That's EWE's strategy. So many PMs have resigned because of the corruption remedy process.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:48 pm
Larry Spoons wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:16 pm The door is wide open for him to claim that Truss has resigned rather than face his notice.

That's EWE's strategy. So many PMs have resigned because of the corruption remedy process.
You have to include the word "fraud" in any mention of EWE's strategy, as in "the fraud corruption fraud fraud remedy fraud process fraud." :D :D :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:08 am You have to include the word "fraud" in any mention of EWE's strategy, as in "the fraud corruption fraud fraud remedy fraud process fraud." :D :D :D
"Fraud fraud fraud baked beans and fraud."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Baked beans are off.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:13 pm
"Fraud fraud fraud baked beans and fraud."
EWE does spam fraud allegations.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Here it is at last... An admission that his PCP bollocks has failed not once, not twice but three times.

Not because it was legally meritless drivel of course but because of the corruption of the judiciary... Well it would be wouldn't it?
TGBMS Class Actions & Midazolam Murders PCP

On that subject, there will be a TGBMS Class Actions newsletter this weekend, outlining the next steps in our epic quest to end institutionalised mortgage fraud on these shores, which is finally nearing its inevitable final battle in a thirteen year war of attrition with the entire UK mortgage industry.

Furthermore, contrary to what anybody else might claim, PUB is about to present the evidence we have amassed in the Private Criminal Prosecution of the Midazolam Murderers to the Lord Chief Justice, alleging that we have more than enough eye witness testimony and government data to prosecute the defendants before a jury.

We are proceeding thus to avert the possibility of being railroaded by Westminster Magistrates Court, as we have been on each of the three previous attempts we have made to prosecute those responsible for COVID-1984 and the Midazolam Murders.

Nonetheless, as I have stated clearly from the start, such miscarriages of justice are standard practice in every one of His Majesty’s Courts, which necessarily means that obtaining justice is always a long and often painful process.

But I have also stated clearly from the outset, on this blog as well as on various podcasts and interviews, we will never back down until justice is seen to be done without equivocation, let alone agree to an amnesty for those who stand accused of the most serious crimes ever committed against the British people.
I'm not entirely sure what he thinks the role of The Lord Chief Justice is but whatever it is it's not that. I can only assume it's the fanciest legal job description he could think of and decided to just go with it.

And there's some crap about The Bank of England which I can't make any sense of whatsoever.

https://www.thebernician.net/bank-of-en ... -sterling/