Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Wakeman52 »

https://www.a-fp.net/cinema-on-demand-box-office/

Our hero must be running low on cash. Again.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TGBMS has already been described as perhaps the most anti-establishment British documentary of the 21st century. It is a film which simply cannot be ignored.
It has also been described as perhaps the biggest pile of fetid dingoes kidneys of the 21st Century, but I don't see that on the poster :mrgreen:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TGBMS has already been described as perhaps the most anti-establishment British documentary of the 21st century. It is a film which simply cannot be ignored.
And yet, millions continue to ignore it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 5:32 am Anyone care to translate?...........

http://www.thebernician.net/path-to-indemnification/

Once again, I am the bearer of news that every one of Britain’s eleven million registered mortgagors needs to know.

After five years of insisting that it is not liable for all the losses incurred by my family, in our on-going battle against Bank of Scotland, the Land Registry has accepted that we are entitled to be indemnified by the Chief Land Registrar, for every penny that was lost because of the illegal registration of nine fire-sold properties, which were valued in excess of £3.5M in 2010.

Just five days after receiving the invitation to apply for indemnity, a landmark decision was made in the court of appeal, which sheds some light on why the LR would make such a ruling, given how desperate it has been to avoid liability in our case.

Not heard much from O'Bonkers since his last incendary groundbraking victorious proclamation so I checked his website.

http://www.thebernician.net/path-to-indemnification/

" Sorry, we're doing some work on the site Thank you for being patient. We are doing some work on the site and will be back shortly."

Maybe his victories have not materialised and he has deleted his blog. I can't think that many of his anarchist followers were really that bothered about his multi £million claim.

Also, I wonder how many tickets have been sold for the internationally acclaimed TGBMS screening? Would be wonderful to know numbers.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Isn't he kind of day before the day before yesterday's news at this point?? Particularly with the well known and patented laser like focus and enduring attention spans of his hoard of ardent followers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He did have the feature of including lots of court reports/transcripts which it was a pleasure to pick the bones out of to establish that they did not mean what he assumed them to mean.

They had all the right words but unhappily, not really in the right order.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Michael O'Bernicia's mate, Tobe Leigh, wants to write a book about his own interesting life. Maybe that might enhance Waugh's website - assuming there's a ghost writer interested enough in a feckless feckin fecker.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thou marvell'st at my words: but hold thee still;
Things bad begun make strong themselves by ill

The End.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:47 am Michael O'Bernicia's mate, Tobe Leigh, wants to write a book about his own interesting life. Maybe that might enhance Waugh's website - assuming there's a ghost writer interested enough in a feckless feckin fecker.
Correction, he wants someone else to write a book about his life! :violin:

Now, I've self-published a magazine for a couple of decades and also a "best off" book. The self-produced book where I did all the work, writing, layout, editing, publishing cost around £2,400.

I also know people who write for a living. The cost of the preliminary chapter-by-chapter plan is around £2,000. This is then the basis for fees on top of that to write the damn thing.

Somehow I don't think he is planning to pay for anything. It's not his modus-operandi :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:47 am Image
Michael O'Bernicia's mate, Tobe Leigh, wants to write a book about his own interesting life. Maybe that might enhance Waugh's website - assuming there's a ghost writer interested enough in a feckless feckin fecker.
Five pages shouldn't be all that hard, although getting enough to fill the last 4 1/2. might he a bit of a stretch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

No win for Mr Bernicia yet ?
Wanna balloon?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Penny Wise wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:21 am No win for Mr Bernicia yet ?
No. His website is still 'down for maintenance. http://www.thebernician.net

According to whois, the domain registration expires next month.
DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:thebernician.net
Registrar:DreamHost, LLC
Registration Date:2014-09-28
Expiration Date:2018-09-28
Updated Date:2017-09-29
Name Servers:ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Looks like our friend has taken the money and run - all £16 of it.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Can’t of sold the 25% required :haha:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He sold 2. That's got to be 50% of the population likely to be interested in attending this.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

If you include the “celebrities” that will have gotten in free, (Tom, Sue and Ceylon too) I can’t think of anyone barring that idiot on FB who would buy one?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

who didn't see this coming? :roll: Barry Atkins obviously. :lol:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Mike has been kind’o quiet on FB for a month....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... oser=false

Like Jesus’ followers those lot.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:11 pm If you include the “celebrities” that will have gotten in free, (Tom, Sue and Ceylon too) I can’t think of anyone barring that idiot on FB who would buy one?
I wonder how many of these screenings occurred, if any. I suspect there are a lot of Barrys out there, who bought a ticket for a screening that didn't happen because not enough tickets were sold. If only there were a way to transmit a movie electronically, so people could view it from any location. Sigh...

And clearly it hasn't occurred to Waugh that if he commits to screening the movie for once, he might get some walk-up sales. Or, people might see the name on the marquee and want to learn more about it.

As an aside, some local actor friends of mine made a movie, and rented a theater to show it. They sold it out, and needed additional screenings. Goes to show what's possible when you make a movie people actually want to see.
notorial dissent

Yes, but it also helps if you have something people want to see and that is worth viewing, the fail here from what I can see.