Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Normal Wisdom »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Mikey's mate, Michael O'Deary Me, is also known as the Rogue Male and has one of the most boring blog sites you could imagine. When he's not trying to defend his viper spitting girl friend, he writes the same old drivel on his blog. Here is the latest;
http://roguemale.org/2015/10/04/tgbms-w ... #more-1553

I wouldn't bother to read it all ( fraudulent banks, police, courts etc, Tom's house was stolen .... ) but at the end as a footnote, he actually begs for money. What a life eh? "The whole money system is a con, but actually can you give me some please as I need it to live." Hey Deary, how about cutting out all this freeman crap, get yourself a job, earn some money, pay ya bills and get on? Otherwise, you are 100% responsibly for where you will end up....
That is of course nothing new for the RM (as he calls himself). However, in the past his requests for support have been a little more targeted. In his blog "The Queen Is Dead" (someone obviously donated the title too) he ends by saying ....
Rogue Male wrote: "As of November 1st 2014, the indigenous peoples can slip out of the citizen-subject trap and into sovereignty. All else is a chimera.
The Queen is Dead.
No Crown, no Parliament, no citizenry.
The people are supreme under God only.

FOOTNOTE: Though it is a drag to remind readers, the RM is currently in a temporary cash flow difficulty. In particular, the RM is in need of the following:
1. A new microphone for improved podcasts.
2. A new pair of winter boots.
3. A three piece harris tweed suit.
4. A computer upgrade.
5. A bicycle.
6. Sundry food items."
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote: http://roguemale.org/2015/10/04/tgbms-w ... #more-1553

FOOTNOTE: Though it is a drag to remind readers, the RM is currently in a temporary cash flow difficulty. In particular, the RM is in need of the following:
4. A computer upgrade.
5. A bicycle.
6. Sundry food items."
Short of money? Teachers pensions are quite good aren't they?

And Harris Tweed (three piece) - he'll be wanting a shooting stick next.
Has he gone all gentrified?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote: http://roguemale.org/2015/10/04/tgbms-w ... #more-1553

4. A computer upgrade.
5. A bicycle.
6. Sundry food items."

I doubt he was a Teacher long enough to qualify for a pension, I also read somewhere else he was never in one school for any length of time. Give him the benefit of the doubt sounds like he he was a "supply" teacher filling temporary positions or he could not find a school willing to take him, along with his "views," on. Looking at his Facebook page seems the woo hit this fool early.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

It would appear that the premiere of M of B's film didn't reach the audience / income that was intended so there will be an online version soon

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=93449

Check out the rogue male q and a link also if you have a moment( from the thread above ),
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Pox wrote:
Check out the rogue male q and a link also if you have a moment( from the thread above ),
I watched the first 10 seconds of the trailer & saw Repton Road. What do you know, that's 2 streets up from where I grew up in Bulwell. This brought back many childhood memories, notably the building that you see at 4 seconds in, which was a sweet (candy) factory in the 1970's & no doubt long before that (I arrived in this world in 1966). It looks like it has now been turned into apartments:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.99849 ... 312!8i6656

If the wind was in the right direction the sugary smell would waft along the breeze...

I appreciate this has no relation to the topic, but is probably a lot more interesting that the film itself.

Do check out the Bulwell Facebook group, that is open to all, lots of Nostalgia on there https://www.facebook.com/Bulwell1st/
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pox wrote:
He really does demonstrate that he talks out of his arse. He is obviously unaware there is no requirement for "full disclosure" or that consideration must be sufficient but need not be adequate. And how ironic that he berates other people for not knowing the definition of "genocide" when clearly it is him who does not know it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

hucknallred wrote:
Pox wrote:
Michael O'Darcia wrote:I was evicted in November 2010 and stayed at a friend’s house. In April, 2011, I moved into a house of another friend which was under threat from an outfit called ‘Kensington Mortgages’. Remi, my housemate, and me challenged them in the courts during the course of the next 7 months.

On 07 November, 2011, we were unlawfully evicted after a 7 hour stand-off with the police who claimed that Richard Inglis, the man acting as judge, had sanctioned – over a phone call to the ‘inspector’ their breaking in with a battering ram and a crow bar, without a warrant of entry. Since then, I have been living at my friend’s house.
So he lost his home, lost his friends home, helped Tom loose his home and the idiot thinks that he can give other people advice about saving their home.

Talking about Michael O'Bernica, what the video, I am sure this must be his Dad

It is Michael's voice coming from a lookie likely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL_jTZthPog#t=31
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:
Pox wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:

I doubt he was a Teacher long enough to qualify for a pension, I also read somewhere else he was never in one school for any length of time. Give him the benefit of the doubt sounds like he he was a "supply" teacher filling temporary positions or he could not find a school willing to take him, along with his "views," on. Looking at his Facebook page seems the woo hit this fool early.
He doesn't want much? 3 piece Harris Tweed suit? The man is a right old ponce!
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What's that definition of insanity again? Would seem to apply equally to stupidity and gullibility near as I can tell. I hadn't realized that Mikey here had such a magnificent track record. definitely a guru to follow. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I only just noticed but not satisfied with losing his home because of his woo beliefs, he by his own admittance on his RM site tried the usual de-register car woo nonsense not once but twice. Yes, add the loss of 2 cars to the crusher to his portfolio. :D :D :D :D :D
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Skeleton wrote:I only just noticed but not satisfied with losing his home because of his woo beliefs, he by his own admittance on his RM site tried the usual de-register car woo nonsense not once but twice. Yes, add the loss of 2 cars to the crusher to his portfolio. :D :D :D :D :D
I wonder, if he is one of those that drinks his own piss
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I wonder, if he is one of those that drinks his own piss
Is that what you Brits mean when you talk about someone "taking the piss"?
:lol:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Bones

Post by Bones »

lol no there was a guy that posted a few youtube video's about his right to travel etc. In the end, he lost his car.

After that brainwave didn't work out, he started to drink his own piss - literally
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Bones wrote:lol no there was a guy that posted a few youtube video's about his right to travel etc. In the end, he lost his car.

After that brainwave didn't work out, he started to drink his own piss - literally
That was the magnificent Dave Murphy, not only did he start to drink his own urine, he then when on something called a "breatherian" diet, claiming to live on fresh air alone.
When someone remarked that he wasn't losing any weight he replied that his diet required him to eat " only when he felt hungry"
A terrible lose to the freeman movement, he was actually very intelligent, but somewhat mad as well.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Joinder wrote:A terrible lose to the freeman movement, he was actually very intelligent, but somewhat mad as well.
And this is different from most freemen, how? The intelligence, perhaps. Being mad seems to be more common.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Joinder wrote:A terrible lose to the freeman movement,
So there is still a 'functioning' freeman movement then. As in The Menard, Clifford, Santos, Harris and Hayes sense of the word? I have found that many of those who were/ are "freeman" are now actually trying to distance themselves from the movement and it's bull shite and shake off the label Freeman On The Land ,only to come up with re bottled tripe with a new label.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Joinder wrote: When someone remarked that he wasn't losing any weight he replied that his diet required him to eat " only when he felt hungry"
In much the same way as I gave up smoking many years ago... Apart from when I get a nicotine craving 40 times a day of course.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Has this video been released yet ? :brickwall: :brickwall:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote:Has this video been released yet ? :brickwall: :brickwall:
Problems with a theater release, I believe there was a supply and demand hitch with the tickets (all supply, no demand) so they fell back to direct to DVD but I think that's since been revised to straight to bin. From what I saw of it there was nothing new, interesting or even remotely useful in it so I guess that's the best place for it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

After failing to pay his family's mortgage with a promissory note, Michael Waugh has been a leading exposer of fraudulent mortgages. He even made a film about it, which might have been seen by someone.

Now, at long last, the end is in sight. Michael calls this "check mate" which may sound ambiguous but Michael thinks this is "extraordinarily good news".

It seems the Waugh trustees filed a claim that was dismissed in December 2015. The trustees have applied to "overturn" the dismissal. The court have written to say they will hear the application.

In addition, the Land Registry have written to receivers asking for some documentation, and to the Waughs "for a statement from the trustees explaining the reasons why the receivers have acted fraudulently".

More detail at http://www.thebernician.net/tgbms-check-mate/