Sov Cit/FMOTL/Mental Health : With a side of Jacob Rees Mogg

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Sov Cit/FMOTL/Mental Health : With a side of Jacob Rees Mogg

Post by Notsogreen »

Not sure if THIS lady has come to our attention before, but Amy Beth Dallamura (AKA Based Amy) appears to have started coming to public attention.

Apparantly banned from the Sea (!) in 2007, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6962633.stm, due to throwing herself into the sea as a "cry for help". (assuming it IS the same "Amy")

Latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bpLpK9NCec show her being ejected from the HOP whilst rattling on about Common Law, Brexit, Assault by police, Civil vs criminal law.. All the usual FMOTL bingo

Poor JRM comes out to get yelled at halfway through too,...

She appears to have her own channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt8Jht ... nCC3aospvw

She also stabbed the "Trump Balloon" at some point..

(Did do a search but couldn't find her)

How has she NOT appeared on here yet ??
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sov Cit/FMOTL/Mental Health : With a side of Jacob Rees Mogg

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Mainly, I suspect, because she is actually mentally ill and needs help.

Most FOTLers are delusional but don't pass the clinically assessed threshold.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:23 pm Mainly, I suspect, because she is actually mentally ill and needs help.

Most FOTLers are delusional but don't pass the clinically assessed threshold.
A friend of mine was worried about his mate, along with bizarre behaviour he started describing what he’d been saying - that MI5 were listening in through the TV, the IRA were out to get him and the Government were poisoning us with Chem Trails that I said I think he’s seriously ill, he was Sectioned the next day and luckily got the help he needed.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Not sure how Jacob Rees Mogg gets into this because I'm not in the mood for watching delusional nutcase videos but the news over the last few days does make me wonder if this ex-minister and potential future prime minister even knows how the drug laws work.

"Oh.... Poor me... I took cocaine when I was young(er) and foolish and I deeply regret it and I could have gone to jail!!!!" What the fuck did he think he was trying to do with such a nonsensical statement?

Taking drugs is not actually illegal. Only possession and supply.

Even 20 years ago you didn't get sent down for a little bit of Percy even if it was class A.

Most importantly of course is the fact that you have to actually be caught with the gear on you.

If I added up the number of times I'd been in possession of classes A, B and C and multiplied that by even a modest sentence I'd be in prison until some time around the date of the heat death of the universe. I don't consider my drug use to be "I could have gone to jail". I consider it to be "If I'd ever been caught, which I haven't because I know how to keep my law breaking discrete, I would have had to pay a small fine".

Drama queen much?

He's the perfect illustration of why we have such idiotic and counter-productive drug laws. He doesn't have the balls to say "Yeah... I once had a taste for the Columbian marching powder and it was fun or I wouldn't have done it. Now I don't."

And before anybody says "No politics on Quatloos" the same goes for all politicians of all stripes. With precious few exceptions none of them want to admit that criminalisation of drug use is a part of the problem not the solution to it. They don't want to say it because they know the media hacks will jump on them whilst disregarding their own nose candy habits.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Show a little understanding of the multiple confessions currently being blabbed out by Tory hopefuls. An admission of a prior dabbling in illicit drugs is apparently now a mandatory part of the winnowing process for picking the next British prime minister. As Mark Steyn says;
I look at the race to succeed Theresa May as Tory leader and I wonder, to modify our Sunday Poem, where are the squares of yesteryear? No Conservative seeking to maintain political viability wants to seem too disconnected from the debauchery of contemporary Britain. So it has become the habit to confess to "youthful indiscretions", "youthful" being a term of art stretching easily into late middle age.

This time round the craze is for drug-fiend Tories. Of this week's crop of alleged leadership contenders, Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt says he had a cannabis lassi while backpacking in India; International Development Secretary Rory Stewart admits he puffed on an opium pipe at an Iranian wedding; my old boss Boris Johnson claims to have snorted icing sugar at Oxford; former Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab discloses he's tried cannabis but never any "Class A drugs"; and, just to put the hallucinogenic icing on the psychotropic trifle, the Environment Secretary Michael Gove reveals he only does "Class A drugs".
https://www.steynonline.com/9438/brexit-for-cokeheads
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, that might explain Brexit, they're all high. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:20 am Well, that might explain Brexit, they're all high. :haha:
We really need a like button here.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

longdog wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm Not sure how Jacob Rees Mogg gets into this because I'm not in the mood for watching delusional nutcase videos but the news over the last few days does make me wonder if this ex-minister and potential future prime minister even knows how the drug laws work.

"Oh.... Poor me... I took cocaine when I was young(er) and foolish and I deeply regret it and I could have gone to jail!!!!" What the fuck did he think he was trying to do with such a nonsensical statement?

Taking drugs is not actually illegal. Only possession and supply.

Even 20 years ago you didn't get sent down for a little bit of Percy even if it was class A.

Most importantly of course is the fact that you have to actually be caught with the gear on you.

If I added up the number of times I'd been in possession of classes A, B and C and multiplied that by even a modest sentence I'd be in prison until some time around the date of the heat death of the universe. I don't consider my drug use to be "I could have gone to jail". I consider it to be "If I'd ever been caught, which I haven't because I know how to keep my law breaking discrete, I would have had to pay a small fine".

Drama queen much?

He's the perfect illustration of why we have such idiotic and counter-productive drug laws. He doesn't have the balls to say "Yeah... I once had a taste for the Columbian marching powder and it was fun or I wouldn't have done it. Now I don't."

And before anybody says "No politics on Quatloos" the same goes for all politicians of all stripes. With precious few exceptions none of them want to admit that criminalisation of drug use is a part of the problem not the solution to it. They don't want to say it because they know the media hacks will jump on them whilst disregarding their own nose candy habits.
I think you're mixing up Jacob Rees Mogg with Michael Gove.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You're right. I get one inbred twit confused with another. Pob and Gideon.

Jacob Rees Mogg is the one who seems to have a rather unhealthy interest in his Nanny isn't he?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:36 pm You're right. I get one inbred twit confused with another. Pob and Gideon.

Jacob Rees Mogg is the one who seems to have a rather unhealthy interest in his Nanny isn't he?
He also sailed very close to the wind legally with The Beano comic.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:42 pm
longdog wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:36 pm You're right. I get one inbred twit confused with another. Pob and Gideon.

He also sailed very close to the wind legally with The Beano comic.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: