Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by grixit »

This is the sequel to Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Original thread ends here
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10855&start=3020
Last edited by Gregg on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: linked to original thread
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by hucknallred »

The spread of Freeman nonsense via social media is quite worrying to me.
A very nice pub in an affluent area of Freeman central aka Nottingham is robbed by masked men, staff held at knifepoint & no doubt traumatised & the pub £2.5k lighter in cash.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/not ... nt-3470046

Check the comments section though.
We're already owned by banksters who create 97% of the money supply from nothing as loans which they charge interest on. When they eliminate cash, and they will, it'll mean outright financial slavery. Use cash or lose it faster.
true, but the thieves in control of the supply of the illusion of money are under ever increasing scrutiny. there monopoly may well be coming to an end.
No concern about the staff anywhere to be seen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:49 am The spread of Freeman nonsense via social media is quite worrying to me.
A very nice pub in an affluent area of Freeman central aka Nottingham is robbed by masked men, staff held at knifepoint & no doubt traumatised & the pub £2.5k lighter in cash.

We're already owned by banksters who create 97% of the money supply from nothing as loans which they charge interest on. When they eliminate cash, and they will, it'll mean outright financial slavery. Use cash or lose it faster.
true, but the thieves in control of the supply of the illusion of money are under ever increasing scrutiny. there monopoly may well be coming to an end.
WHY would you expect concern for others, it wasn't about them so it doesn't matter. Isn't the sovcit/fotl mantra, "it's all about me" ?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Excellent thread title. :lol:
notorial dissent

rosy wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 pm Excellent thread title. :lol:
Yes, I concur, and oh so appropriate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Let's have a recent case study from Crabbie's FB page to kick off part two
Em Ward
28 October at 08:46
Quick heads up guys, I filed my appeal against the repossession, in court, this morning, it has been accepted and the hearing will take place in Wednesday, repossession scheduled for Thursday, wish me luck, I'll keep yous posted 👍
Em Ward I lost 😥
No other details. If it is a simple can't afford it case, then commiserations. It's not nice losing one's home. However if she's been using FOTLer woo then :roll:

Update: Just cross referenced it. This is the buy-to-let repossession we discussed a few weeks back on Crabbie's page. I went through the old FB posts and a little more detail has leaked out. Seems that in 2010 there was a possession order which was suspended. After a second bout of not paying, the mortgagee has decided they've had enough. Whilst there is plenty of woo advice and reciprocated cooing on the Council Tax is Unlawful page, it seems that they haven't actually tried using TGBMS stupidity in this case. There has also been a worrying outbreak of a couple of posters actually trying to give sane advice! I suspect they are soon to be barred!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Link to the previous posts on Facebook and here .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 329269911/
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 80#p280080

So she started calling it buy to let, but further down it seems likely a residential mortgage for which she didn't get the proper consent to let. If it was a real BTL mortgage they would have had fewer hoops to jump through before taking possession. And unsurprisingly "under ten missed payments" is actually ten missed payments.
Em Ward
13 October at 23:45
Got a house repossession for what amounts to under ten missed payments and a buy to let mortgage issue, anyone on hand, going public with this sick of the corruption guys xx
Em Ward Robert White I owe £5000 over 15 years, and they're trying to say I cannot rent my property as I don't have the right kind of mortgage, however when I rang to advise I was renting out, they said that's fine, apparently because I was going to rent to a family member??
Em Ward Lee Daniel Rob gave great advice about writing to the CEO of Halifax, the wording to use and the context of letter, I'll put a copy of the letter in here and it's trial and error, see how it goes, bit pissed off that for 15 years I've paid£500 per month, missed ten payments throughout that time now out of nowhere they're threatening repossession, writing letter as we speak, trying to avoid court process, my Tennant has just had a little gorgeous girl aswell, totally unjust, we can but try xx
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:49 am The spread of Freeman nonsense via social media is quite worrying to me.

Indeed, I am seeing similar comments, no doubt aimed at large business but the collateral damage is worth it so long as the “little person” gets a cut no matter what.

I also note that 14% of statistics are made up so where they got 97% of wealth is made-up from is obviously made up.
AnOwlCalledSage

The great thing about Crabbie's FB group is how it collects all the stupid into one easily read page.
ATTENTION PLANE TRAVELERS! Very disturbing information has come to my attention from an ex flight attendant!!! Below is word for word what the flight attendant told me!

"We are trained to tell people to put their heads down while holding their neck during a crash. During an insurance settlement hearing my supervisor admitted to me off record the horrible and sinister truth about why we are taught this procedure! PLACING HEAD DOWN AND HANDS OVER HEAD WILL FORCE THEIR HEADS INTO THE BACK OF THE SEAT IN FRONT...BREAKING THE PASSENGERS NECKS KILLING THEM INSTANTLY! This way the insurance pay outs will not be as high due to those paralyzed or permanently injured and the airline can pay out a fast lump sum death settlement."

You heard it correctly!! The airline would rather you DIE during a crash than live to tell the story and collect $$$ forever!! HOW SAD IS IT WHEN PROFITS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SAVING LIVES!!!?? The correct way to avoid death during a crash is brace yourself sitting straight upward! I had to share this because it may just save your life or someone you love!
The name of that flight attendant? It was Albert Einstein. And the whole plane applauded. :snicker:

On the plus side, if the FOTLers follow that advice then Darwin will kick in and they'll all be extinct within a generation... if the 5G doesn't get them first :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Can any of them afford air travel?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:33 pm
"We are trained to tell people to put their heads down while holding their neck during a crash. During an insurance settlement hearing my supervisor admitted to me off record the horrible and sinister truth about why we are taught this procedure! PLACING HEAD DOWN AND HANDS OVER HEAD WILL FORCE THEIR HEADS INTO THE BACK OF THE SEAT IN FRONT...BREAKING THE PASSENGERS NECKS KILLING THEM INSTANTLY! This way the insurance pay outs will not be as high due to those paralyzed or permanently injured and the airline can pay out a fast lump sum death settlement."
Addressed on Snopes (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crash-position/), but naturally they are agents of the reptilians, and can safely be disbelieved.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Tevildo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:51 pm
Addressed on Snopes (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crash-position/), but naturally they are agents of the reptilians, and can safely be disbelieved.
Let's not forget the Mythbusters!
https://mythresults.com/episode33
Not sure they're part of our reptilian overlord's plot, though.
AnOwlCalledSage

Tevildo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:51 pm Addressed on Snopes (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crash-position/), but naturally they are agents of the reptilians, and can safely be disbelieved.
That's what's so funny about that group. One commenter posted the Snopes link in response and was instantly attacked for spreading misinformation :haha:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:25 pm
Tevildo wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:51 pm
Let's not forget the Mythbusters!
https://mythresults.com/episode33
Not sure they're part of our reptilian overlord's plot, though.
Adam Savage is Illuminati. He's pro science, an open and vocal Atheist and skeptic, and he has a Dachshund (although a spokesman for the sausage dog refused to comment on whether he could fly or was parachute rated).
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

First, I don't believe that the council are selectively picking up residential waste as, rather shockingly, they are correct - a council does have a statutory duty to collect household waste. However, if it does happen to be true I would like to shake the hand of the council chief executive responsible for this policy!
Mark Hodson
21 hrs
Greetings all, As you all know I have not paid council tax for a long time, and have posted many times about this including bailiffs letters I have received, I am pleased to say, many of the other people on my street are also now taking a stance against it, however the ones including me not paying are finding that on bin days everyone else's bins are getting emptied, but not ours, (the ones not paying CT.) I remember someone posting in here not long ago that there is a law stating they must empty all bins, but I can't find the post. Can someone please remind me of which law this is as we are planning to write to the council threatening them with legal action unless they empty ALL bins. Cheers in advance.
I suspect that if persons not paying council tax were to attempt to sue for non-provision of rubbish collections, then the doctrine of clean hands would see the case thrown out. I'll get my coat :whistle:

Update:
Hayley Dorrell Mark Hodson more than welcome I’ve not paid for years either just wish others would wake up to the bogus bill! I newly qualified solicitor so need anything else just holla! 😝
And here's the thing. According to Linked.In she is a newly qualified solicitor (albeit in family law). She also claims to be work as an "appropriate adult" in youth detention cases at police stations. I wonder if the Solicitors' Regulation Authority knows about her flaunting of the law! :thinking:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hayley Dorrell Mark Hodson more than welcome I’ve not paid for years either just wish others would wake up to the bogus bill! I newly qualified solicitor so need anything else just holla! 😝
That could be because you were a student.
The "I newly qualified solicitor so need anything else just holla!" shows a worrying lack of knowledge of the English language.
I also wonder if the failure to collect the bins is connected with a failure to put them out for pick up.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I also wonder if the failure to collect the bins is connected with a failure to put them out for pick up
Reminds me of a line in a song;

Put out your pudding for treacle
The old man heard the warden say
So he put out his pudding for treacle
And the warden took it away.

Me thinks Haley’s legal career will sadly be short-lived.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:49 am I wonder if the Solicitors' Regulation Authority knows about her flaunting of the law!
That should be "flouting".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:18 am
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:49 am I wonder if the Solicitors' Regulation Authority knows about her flaunting of the law!
That should be "flouting".
Depends on what she is or isn't wearing, IMHO.
AnOwlCalledSage

grixit wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:18 am That should be "flouting".
I know but my autocorrect came up with that instead and I thought it was funnier. :lol:

Note: If, as per her linked.in profile, she has been a student for the last few years she is, of course, not liable for council tax. This would then seem to be a case of her deliberately misleading the eejits in an attempt to fit in.