Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:48 pm The roundabout of stupid has just completed another full revolution. Accepted For Value. Not heard that mentioned around these here parts for a while! :haha:
Andy Coatesy
So, rather than go bankrupt, decided to say that I would settle the CT bill and costs. It has came in at around £11k, any ideas how I can pay this bill by a A4V? Or by other means, that will sort this mess out?
Cold hard cash works quite well so I 'm told, although if you'd had that you wouldn't be in this predicament to begin with, "other means" particularly A4V, not so much. :snicker: Bankrupt in 10. 9...
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I suppose if anyone tells them that nothing works except real money, they get booted out of the group?

It's like spirtualists claiming their guff does not work because there are unbelivers present.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:32 pm I suppose if anyone tells them that nothing works except real money, they get booted out of the group?
It's happened to me so many times I don't have any sock-puppet accounts left.

You know how it is... You come back from the pub determined not to give them the full benefit of your foul mouthed, drunken wrath and.... :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:32 pmI suppose if anyone tells them that nothing works except real money, they get booted out of the group?
Worse than that, they get buried in rubbish about how there's no such thing as money, banks create it anyway, it's all funded by your birth certificate, Lord Denning, etc etc.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Some of the comments on the article are equally bizarre and possibly more worrying. Beware, they walk amongst us!

TheRambler
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Martin V Haller, he of the money-for-nothing sign-up to my dodgy credit scam scheme has been having a little difficulty with plod of late.
Martin V Haller wrote:Can anybody tell me how to make a emergency injunction to get my brand new Mercedes released from the police impound.
Note the possessive use of the word 'my' in describing said vehicle. Martin continues;
A private enforcement company has towed the vehicle away and now it is sitting in a police compound. It has been seized illegally and I have reported it to the police and an inspector told the call handler that he will not release it.
He then says the following;
The registered keeper and myself have given formal notice over the 101 call that I will be charging 5000 pounds per day for every day that they are illegally and unlawfully holding the vehicle.
Me thinks he's put the vehicle in the name of a 3rd party to stop plod reaching out for it. I wonder what name the finance is in and who it was that told the porkie-pies to secure the loan? After all I suspect Martin, having just emerged from a 4 stretch for fraud himself might have struggled a bit to be credit-worthy. Unless of course, perish the thought, he dissembled himself. He reveals more in this post on his own FB page;
A Freind has just had a CCJ applied fraudulently via the county bullshit centre and all over PCN’s again. Naturally it’s a DSAR to reveal the fraud. 🥳
Whos’s got the best Draft??
Any help appreciated
Oh dear, another beautiful friendship coming to an end, shades of Jimmy One-Cell here (although his friend just got a 3am knock, not a nice shiny CCJ) but never mind, a slew of constructive and helpful comments follow, usually to accuse the police of all being paedo's. Says Neil;
Is that not conspiracy to obtain money by deception, 20yrs in prison for that.
And Nigel Fern has the perfect solution;
The police are handling stolen goods.
The name on the log book is not necessarily the owner just the registered keeper.
Tell them it’s not yours and to prove otherwise.
Sooo, the car is not yours but it is in someone else's name but it's really yours after all.

No, I'm lost too.

The following video gives an insight as to why the forces of darkness have taken an interest in matters. He can be seen sitting behind the wheel of a nice Merc clutching a wad of PCN notices. "I get 8 to 10 a day" he boasts. Probably better, Martin, to park properly and avoid them in the first place like the rest of us but, hey, you know best.

As for deception opined by Neil, why yes it is a conspiracy to obtain money by deception (though its only 14 years max sadly) but more likely for the estimable Mr. Haller rather than plod themselves.

Anyway, if Martin is to be believed, all is now well;
Fuck it, my Mercedes impounded by the Private Police, Court order to have it released first thing in the morning. Lol
But Martin has clearly lost interest in fine German machinery, he's;
Just grabbed the 19 plate Range Sport 🖕🏻to all you CUNT-STABLES... Corrupt Bastards
Clearly this chap is on the fast-track to nowhere-ville and a date before more courts in the future.

Not all posters, even within the faithful on Crabby's site are entirely sold with the story Martin is selling;
Christopher wrote:the op (Original Poster) hasn’t even posted up why the car was taken in the first place lol could have knocked someone down or purchased the car fraudulent finance you can never give a full answer to half a question.
Martin does finally cough the reason;
Martin V Haller wrote:172 PCN’s lol
Said 'friend' will have been on first name terms with his postie. Some urge him to claim for 'loss of earnings' over the seizure of the car but "Darron" posts a note of caution;
and if yr going to claim your car is used to conduct business you better have business insurance. Be careful what you claim!
Quite, Darron or - here's a thought - have some actual insurance of any sort in the first place.

Olly Feely has some sage advice too;
Olly Feely wrote:You need a human rights courts or common law courts. Not a magistrates courts or country courts. You need common law solicitor or Human Rights solicitor.
He adds;
If you find an(y) human rights or common law solicitor let me know.
That'd be Ireland's finest Common Law Lawyer Pat Cullinane, no wait, he's shook a seven, what about Gedaljahu Ebert - he appears to have gone quiet for some time and may have even joined Mr. C at the choir eternal. EWE springs to mind but there was all that unpleasantness leading to him being err... struck off.

Damn, I'm out of ideas.
notorial dissent

So it would appear that this bright light of fotlery "bought" a car on a fraudulent loan, probably?? doesn't have it properly/legally licensed and registered, is using a sham owner to keep his name off it, got it picked up because he apparently collects PCN's like my mother used to collect savings stamps, and the car is now in impound where the only way he can get to it is to pay the outstanding PCN's, sound about right? The car is probably safe for the time being since the loan agent has an interest in it I would assume, since I 'm sure they don't just hand out money with no security, so they will probably be taking the car back in lieu of payment. The question pointed out, did he get the loan under false pretenses?? And he's just so proud of himself. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:20 pm ...and the car is now in impound where the only way he can get to it is to pay the outstanding PCN's, ...
And show he is insured on it when he goes to collect it. Tightened up on a little loophole in that area a few years back.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TBL

Post by TBL »

OK, I have to ask, what does "shook a seven" mean?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TBL wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:07 pm OK, I have to ask, what does "shook a seven" mean?
I assumed it was a reference to a craps score, but I have no idea how that game works even after reading the rules and watching it a few times in Las Vegas!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I took it to mean the person had died, in this universe it is impossible to roll seven with a cubic die.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Shook a seven. Apologies if I was a bit obscure. Perhaps some bastardised Python can clear this up;

E's passed on! This lawyer is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the bench 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-COMMON LAW LAWYER!!
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Rhyming slang for "gone to heaven" perhaps?
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
notorial dissent

BBFlatt wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:22 pm Rhyming slang for "gone to heaven" perhaps?
Now that actually makes sense.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 pm I took it to mean the person had died, in this universe it is impossible to roll seven with a cubic die.
Not sure if this is what ES meant but if you roll a seven on two dice in craps you're out.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Juisarian wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:26 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 pm I took it to mean the person had died, in this universe it is impossible to roll seven with a cubic die.
Not sure if this is what ES meant but if you roll a seven on two dice in craps you're out.
Not if you haven't rolled a point yet. :wink:
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Man attempts to 'arrest' judge mid-hearing in bizarre Leicester courtroom encounter

Post by grixit »

Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:31 pm Shook a seven. Apologies if I was a bit obscure. Perhaps some bastardised Python can clear this up;

E's passed on! This lawyer is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the bench 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-COMMON LAW LAWYER!!

Assumed Room Temperature
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Man attempts to 'arrest' judge mid-hearing in bizarre Leicester courtroom encounter

Post by NedSeagoon »

Mr Lyttle, who had refused requests to remove his woolly hat in court, informed the hearing he was a freeman of the land.
Natch.