Jon Paterson, Man of the People

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Jon Paterson, Man of the People

Post by exiledscouser »

There have been quite a few mentions of Jon Paterson of late so let's have them in one place.

He does feature elsewhere on this site but I think he deserves his own 15 minutes of fame, particularly as Hoaxtead appears to have closed for now.

He's something of an underworld spiv is JP, he will 'send the boys raaaaaaand' at any sleight, real or imagined (well, mostly all imagined but there we are) and, the ultimate sanction for his most hated enemies, he will feed you through the wood-chipper. Ouch!

He is in possession of information of NATIONAL IMPORTANCE with all the forensic documents to prove a massive conspiracy, the most massive conspiracy ever know. Tony Blair, David Cameron (list continues....). But in true Footle style we never get to hear exactly what it is old JP is so excised about. But it's big, oh yes, it's massive.

Paterson is a full-blown Footler having drunk deeply from the cup of woo. He would have you believe that he is a prominent member of the "Royal Commission" on something or other and consequently a 'Protected Person', a true saint amongst men, beset with difficulties caused by the forces of satanic darkness yadda yadda.

His various enemies include but are not restricted to;

Jews of all types
Karen Irving, the Blogger
The Jews
All police but particularly Sussex Police
The Hoaxtead Crew
All Jews, even small ones.
(I did mention the Jews earlier but I think I got away with it).
But JP has a special place in hell reserved for them, every last one.

He is aided and abetted in all of this by two men known only as 'Bill and Ben' and other shadowy and equally sinister underworld figures.

JP tries to garner support on social media but his sites keeps getting taken down. I mean, who could possibly take offence at this as your masthead?

Someone (Daltonrumbo in fact) pointed out that he himself has a close, very close resemblance to offensive stereotypical anti-semitic memes. I'll let you be the judge of that but I must quote what daltonrumbo actually said;
I suppose when someone who isn't Jewish but looks almost identical to the stereotypical Jewish caricature in every anti-Semitic meme since time began, a dislike for Jews to a certain extent is understandable. He has probably been in the past been the victim of assumed anti-Semitism and from this grew his hatred of Jews.
I'm not as generous as this and simply think JP is, well, a bit of a twat.

He is given to spelling his name with spurious colons thus :jon :paterson as if this conveys some sort of extra-special and extra-secret protection against the forces of darkness.

He has been filmed being slotted by various un-named individuals, usually outside some court or other, incidents which are described as attempts on his life.

I do not condone acts of physical violence, even against an anti-semitic POS like JP but I can probably understand why folk have taken the law into their own hands on occasion.

He is on a mission this one, a big friend to MI5 and 6, the cops and the illuminarity generally. Which is why I find it strange, a man in his position defending society and a 'protected witness' is no stranger to the loony bin. He spent some time there earlier in the year.

According to the latest youtoob video by his big mate and fervent admirer

:andrew
:devine

He is on a ward somewhere having been re-kidnapped by the police. Interestingly each and every police officer he comes into contact with, all of them, no exceptions, DOES NOT EXIST. So there.

Devine spent much of this morning fruitlessly ringing some ward demanding to speak with JP.

'He's not here' says a charge nurse.

"I will ring and ring and ring until I speak with him".

Devine, oozing self-entitlement goes off on one in his latest video even though it's clear that the hospital has long-since hung up on him.

So, here he is, his own thread at last. He clearly has some mental health issues but I think he deserves a mention given the harm his vitriol and bile might have on impressionable minds.

As for :andrew :devine, he's probably beyond salvation but he hides away in Greece, supported by the earnings of the long-suffering Mrs. :D from where he pumps out nonsense to the gullible.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Jon Paterson, Man of the People

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:21 pm
Interestingly each and every police officer he comes into contact with, all of them, no exceptions, DOES NOT EXIST.
As opposed to there being one police officer who keeps changing his name, rank, and posting.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:34 am
exiledscouser wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:21 pm
Interestingly each and every police officer he comes into contact with, all of them, no exceptions, DOES NOT EXIST.
As opposed to there being one police officer who keeps changing his name, rank, and posting.
But which method is more economically efficient?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

"He has been filmed being slotted by various un-named individuals, usually outside some court or other, incidents which are described as attempts on his life. "

I thought it had been determined to a reasonable degree of certainty that Pratterson's attacker in the case in the picture was none other than :Jon :Patterson himself. Perhaps his living flesh and blood man persona finally got fed up with his straw man persona, threw a punch, missed, and hit his legal fiction.... Or the other way round.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Imagine a UK conspiraloon with an army of pretend coppers backing them as opposed to a US conspiraloon with an army of pretend militias at his beck and call. Shocking I tells ya shocking. So the voices in his head now have form and substance, at least to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:47 pm
I thought it had been determined to a reasonable degree of certainty that Pratterson's attacker in the case in the picture was none other than :Jon :Patterson himself. Perhaps his living flesh and blood man persona finally got fed up with his straw man persona, threw a punch, missed, and hit his legal fiction.... Or the other way round.
You might be on to something here, after all he did try suing himself, maybe things have spiralled to fisticuffs. 🥺

My money would be on the Straw Man.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

Re the :use :of :colons :as :if :they :have :magical :powers :against :Da :Joooooooos - why do I have a feeling our American friends in the world of FoTLery/sovereignty came up with that first... Or was that WeRe Bank? It's hard to keep up with all these conspiracies and I may soon be able to regale you with tales of a Twitter loon who was introduced to the phrase ”neo feudalism” and misuses it on a daily basis.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 pm Re the :use :of :colons :as :if :they :have :magical :powers :against :Da :Joooooooos - why do I have a feeling our American friends in the world of FoTLery/sovereignty came up with that first...
This particular system (QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR) was invented by the late :David-Wynn: Miller. His thread is at http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 49&t=10451 if you're interested, which I suspect you are.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

Tevildo wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:56 pm
MiddlesexFinn wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 pm Re the :use :of :colons :as :if :they :have :magical :powers :against :Da :Joooooooos - why do I have a feeling our American friends in the world of FoTLery/sovereignty came up with that first...
This particular system (QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR) was invented by the late :David-Wynn: Miller. His thread is at http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 49&t=10451 if you're interested, which I suspect you are.
http://dwmlc.com/dwm/pages/category.php?category=12
That has to be the funniest thing I've seen today... Unfortunately the world of education calls me away from my phone.

Perhaps I should style myself a DOCUMENT-CONTRACT-POSTAL-VESSEL-CORPORATION-COURT in order to get out of detentions... :sarcasmon:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

From Woman Neelu.
Ved Chaudhari is with Andy Devine and 4 others.
19 hrs ·
INVITATION TO ATTEND CHELMSFORD MAGISTRATES COURT IN ESSEX AT 9.30AM ON FRI 15 NOV 2019 WHERE ANTI-CORRUPTION CLAIMANT AND CITIZEN JOHN PATERSON IS BEING CHARGED BY SUSSEX POLICE FOR HARASSING POLICE LAWYERS WITH SERVICE OF MASS REMEDY PROCESS DOCUMENTS

PUBLIC NOTICE: I SPOKE TO JOHN PATERSON'S LAWYERS AT 4.30 TODAY AND IT IS CONFIRMED THAT HE IS IN CHELMSFORD MAGISTRATES COURT IN ESSEXAT 9.30AM ON FRI 15TH NOV 2019 (NOT WINCHESTER). HE MAY BE THERE IN PERSON OR BY VIDEO LINK. THE LAWYERS ARE HAVING TO TRAVEL FROM BRIGHTON. THEY ARE WWW.STEPHENRIMMER.COM
It seems she stuffed a bunch of gibberish paperwork through the letter box of the court ..
Please call the administrative court of the Queen's bench division of the High Court royal Courts of Justice London Strand wc2a to enquire about the habeas corpus bundle of 6 documents filed yesterday in the letter box by hand in the case of John Paterson, currently being held hostage, in Wandsworth prison, as a political prisoner, for his anti-corruption whistleblowing
PRISONER NUMBER A1251EL
John Alexander Paterson
In Wandsworth Prison
www.emailaprisoner.com £5 min to send email
Elisabeth Nolson They have said that the paperwork was not filed in correctly there was no statement from the party filing as to why he wasnt filing this himself, thats a complete joke obviously as he wouldnt need a HC if he was free to file documents. I just had a lengthy conversation with some half wit there who implied that if the filer was on benefits and got fee remission it would be fraud... i said its fraud that you represent a system that has privatised the Law and are charging anything when it is the NI account that is there to settle such matters anyway which you will be using whether someone paid you or not.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Edit: Since it is now sub judice I shall refrain from making comments about his guilt or otherwise.

Update #1: Looks like he was arrested on harassment charges last week and appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court on the 9th. It would seem that he was remanded to Wandsworth pending today's hearing where I presume his solicitor will make an application for bail.

Update #2: I've called the Magistrates Court who have told me that the only way to find out the charges is to attend in person. They are not allowed to give out those details over the phone. However, Andy Devine has claimed to have contacted the CPS and rather stupidly publicly stated what they are:

2 charges of stalking. 1 charge of harassment. 1 charge of sending a letter. 1 charge of sending an indecent image. 1 charge of resisting arrest.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

How the heck do people like Mr P get followers? Has he appeared on some of the more "out there" "alternative" (allegedly) channels? I'm not against people having YouTube channels but I wish they would use them sensibly. At least in the days of radio hams people had to get a licence (I'm old enough to have watched the Tony Hancock comedy show on that subject*). Does AD call the people he berates on the reception desk/other end of the telephone from Greece via Skype. I know I would have to think VERY seriously about doing the opposite thing - ringing Greece (or New Zealand for that matter). I can't really afford those sort of telephone fees so I would only ever do so in a real emergency. And I never understood why anyone couldn't see through the New Zealand tidal scam - I was duped once by someone I THOUGHT was a friend who span a hard luck story and I never got the money I "lent" back. But even I could see the New Zealand tidal story was fake.

* If anyone from outside the UK lands on this comment Tony Hancock was a British comedian famous in the 1950s and 1960s when I was younger than I am now.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, considerably past 9:30am London time, wonder how the "hearing" went? Wonder if Neelu attended and got pinched? All worthwhile questions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Assuming that Neelu will be at the courthouse, in Chelmsford, when Peterson's case is being heard, I wonder if someone might want to tip off the bailiff looking for the "nonexistent Mrs. Berry".... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:35 pm Does AD call the people he berates on the reception desk/other end of the telephone from Greece via Skype. I know I would have to think VERY seriously about doing the opposite thing - ringing Greece (or New Zealand for that matter). I can't really afford those sort of telephone fees so I would only ever do so in a real emergency.
Devine is being bankrolled by his wife, who at the very minimum is complicit. He really doesn't deserve his own thread because all he does is promote other persons stupidities. He has never had an original thought in his life time.

Can't help but think that if Neelu had been imprisoned for her repeated breaches of her original 2004 retraining order that a lot of these morons would not be facing serious jail time. Probably should shift that discussion to her thread, but she has a modus operandii of egging on people beyond legal limits, then running away until it quietens down and doing it again.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Skeptic
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Skeptic »

He's in Jew-controlled prison
Say the Jew-controlled news
To the Jew-controlled pleasure
Of the Jew-controlled Jews.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:19 am Edit: Since it is now sub judice I shall refrain from making comments about his guilt or otherwise.

Update #1: Looks like he was arrested on harassment charges last week and appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court on the 9th. It would seem that he was remanded to Wandsworth pending today's hearing where I presume his solicitor will make an application for bail.

Update #2: I've called the Magistrates Court who have told me that the only way to find out the charges is to attend in person. They are not allowed to give out those details over the phone. However, Andy Devine has claimed to have contacted the CPS and rather stupidly publicly stated what they are:

2 charges of stalking. 1 charge of harassment. 1 charge of sending a letter. 1 charge of sending an indecent image. 1 charge of resisting arrest.
Does this have something to do with the Matt Taylor/Theresa May case? I remember there being something on the Neelu Berry bit of Hoaxtead about him being charged with stalking May, but I may be mistaken.
AnOwlCalledSage

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:15 am Does this have something to do with the Matt Taylor/Theresa May case? I remember there being something on the Neelu Berry bit of Hoaxtead about him being charged with stalking May, but I may be mistaken.
No. Whilst they are all part of the self-reinforcing bag of nut jobs, I don't believe that there is a link.

Matt Taylor was found guilty of stalking the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner. Last November he was given a four year sentence, suspended for two years.
MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:31 am
MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:15 am Does this have something to do with the Matt Taylor/Theresa May case? I remember there being something on the Neelu Berry bit of Hoaxtead about him being charged with stalking May, but I may be mistaken.
No. Whilst they are all part of the self-reinforcing bag of nut jobs, I don't believe that there is a link.

Matt Taylor was found guilty of stalking the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner. Last November he was given a four year sentence, suspended for two years.
I am sure I remember there being something to do with ex-PM May in that case...
AnOwlCalledSage

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:28 am Does this have something to do with the Matt Taylor/Theresa May case? I remember there being something on the Neelu Berry bit of Hoaxtead about him being charged with stalking May, but I may be mistaken.
MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:15 am I am sure I remember there being something to do with ex-PM May in that case...
You are partially remembering it. He was accused by May and her solicitors but never charged with it. The CPS decided that it didn't reach the evidence threshold, as with the Katy Bourne allegations, and declined to prosecute. However, Kay Bourne took out a civil suit against him and obtained a restraining order which he broke, a criminal matter, hence his current suspended sentence.