Jon Paterson, Man of the People

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Jon Paterson, Man of the People

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:38 pm I'm not sure if I should mention him if there is a forthcoming trial.
It is a lot simpler than people think. You cannot infer guilt or innocence. You can under qualified privilege post matters that have been mentioned in court, or in a judgement.

Simply stating that Paterson is on remand for posting threats is not a problem as they consist of the charges against him. He is, of course, entitled to a fair trial purely on the facts that will be presented at that trial, so speculation here would be the only issue.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
morrand

Post by morrand »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:38 pm I've been reading some of the comments under Surrogate King Charles's* most recent video ...

* SKC was/is an online name used by a YouTuber. (I'm not sure about how the apostrophe to denote possession should be used after a singular word ending in 's' - e.g. Giles' or Giles's).
Messrs. Strunk & White explicitly would have it "Charles's." So would Mr. Fowler. So would I, if that counts.
---
Morrand
longdog

Post by longdog »

morrand wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:49 pm
CrankyBoomer wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:38 pm I've been reading some of the comments under Surrogate King Charles's* most recent video ...

* SKC was/is an online name used by a YouTuber. (I'm not sure about how the apostrophe to denote possession should be used after a singular word ending in 's' - e.g. Giles' or Giles's).
Messrs. Strunk & White explicitly would have it "Charles's." So would Mr. Fowler. So would I, if that counts.
And I would have it as " Charles' " written but pronounced "Charleses". Mind you... I stubbornly refuse to use "whom" because I don't believe it's a real word and I don't care how many times my O Level English teacher tried and failed to convince me otherwise. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Cross-referencing EWE's post in Neelu's thread.

It contains some crunchy goodness if you can read between the lines. It would seem that additional charges have been laid against Mr Patterson in the last week.
On 22nd February 2020 there was Letter Box Service of an Arrest Notice Fraud by the Magistrates Court against Citizen Mr Paterson who is in Chelmsford Prison. The Ministry of Justice cannot deny knowledge of it. The result for the Royal Commission is a Repeat Framing Fraud + Arrest Warrant Fraud Investigation.
I shall leave this with no further speculation as the existing charges against him are serious enough.

My impression is that whilst a normal person on advice of a competent lawyer would be telling their followers to keep their heads down, EWE and Devine have hired a excavator because they don't think the hole is deep enough.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Do these idiots get paid, by someone, according to how often they can work the word "fraud" into a sentence?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

As best as I can work out ELEWE uses the word "fraud" to mean anything he doesn't like.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:42 pm As best as I can work out ELEWE uses the word "fraud" to mean anything he doesn't like.
And he dosn't like much.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AnOwlCalledSage

As per previous posts this is subjudice so I will refrain from making any comment, other than stating public facts.

Tomorrow at Wood Green Crown Court.
Court 4 - sitting at 10:00 am
HIS HONOUR JUDGE LUCAS QC
(9) ADVOCATES TO PLACE TELEPHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS AS WIDELY SHARED COMMENT ON DCS BY 16:30

Further Case Management
T20190860 PATERSON John 01EK0377419 NESXM Crown Prosecution Service
PARTIES VIA SKYPE OR IN PERSON; DEFENDANT NOT REQUIRED; LINKED TO

T20190861 PATERSON John 01EK0377419 CLONM Crown Prosecution Service
PARTIES VIA SKYPE OR IN PERSON; DEFENDANT NOT REQUIRED
It looks like two separate cases.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder if we'll be getting a bulletin from Princess Nutbag and ELEWE or if she's moved on what with the covids, the FiveGees and the continuing and ever expanding "fraud" over the SwissIndo.

That's the thing about being the darling of the conspiritards. They drop you as quickly as they picked you up much like they, including the princess, seem to have forgotten all about the GcMAF sacmmers and Melanie "Swan Vesta" Shaw.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:08 am I wonder if we'll be getting a bulletin from Princess Nutbag and ELEWE or if she's moved on what with the covids, the FiveGees and the continuing and ever expanding "fraud" over the SwissIndo.
I really really don't want to watch another Andy Devine video, but I suspect that's where we'll find out more. He can't stop blabbing confidential information from his Greek hideaway.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If people are stupid enough to share confidential information with him I have no sympathy to be honest.
AnOwlCalledSage

It's been sent to trial, which indicates that Mr Paterson has pled not guilty. Usually the causelist posting has the trial date, but it just has "12". I've not found any other listing above 12, so presume this means sometime in December.

Now, once again I will make no comment about guilt or otherwise, but if so that will make nearly 12 months on remand. I suspect the charges are more serious than has been posted so far, but unfortunately unless one attends or is accredited press, the courts won't give out details (contrary to MoJ guidelines I could add, but I'm not getting involved in another fruitless telephone discussion with a court official who hasn't read it. We'll find out soon enough.)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I can’t work out where JP is in all of this. Jail, hospital, jail and back to prison.

He’s clearly delusional and a bit crazy but so much time on pre-trial remand suggests to me that the authorities are worried just what he might do if let out. It’s no mean feat keeping someone on remand All this time particularly as prisons are being emptied with “tags” on the ankles for all sorts of offenders and offences.

His trial promises to be a cause celebre with a host of lions and conspiracy fruitcakes in attendance. Except Devine who’ll snipe away from his Greek rathole.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

But in the current circumstances, If someone who is on record as "on remand" was for administrative reasons "let out with tags on the ankles", would the public record necessarily be updated?

Just wondering.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:23 pm He’s clearly delusional and a bit crazy but so much time on pre-trial remand suggests to me that the authorities are worried just what he might do if let out.
I may know more than I let on but it might not be appropriate to comment given his right to a fair trial.
AnOwlCalledSage

Whilst checking for more information, it is being reported by others that Devine has been kicked off Facebook and Matt Taylor's twitter account has been suspended. Sadly Devine's You Tube garbage is still there and I'm not on Facebook to verify his demise, but it would be a welcome start.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Devine seems to have had the boot from FB including a number of accounts, one being his wife’s. He was publishing police interviews held with the Hampstead children, endlessly spreading thoroughly discredited nonsense Originally dreamt up by the mother and her fruitcake boyfriend whilst libelling the personalities involved.

I’m sure this turd will float to the surface soon enough but for now we are shut of his poison.

Better qualify that by saying most of his accounts are gone. The one backing Neelu’s crazy opinions and feeding Into a mad Kiwi’s delusions that he’s the rightful heir to the UK throne persists.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Praterson has been kicked off of a lot of platforms in the past and YouTube countless times. He's an obsessive, vile moron and he just starts all over again.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I don't want to inflict misery on any members of Quatloos but in a recent video Divvy Devine is saying that John Alexander P is in hospital again. If people don't want to listen to the whole (or any) of the video contact details for JAP are given in the description above the comments though folk may have to click "Show more"
AnOwlCalledSage

I make that 14 months on remand. Not sure what "Re: Venue" is. Perhaps they are moving the case from Wood Green Crown Court?
HIS HONOUR JUDGE LUCAS QC
NOT BEFORE 10:00 am
For Mention
T20190860 PATERSON John 01EK0377419 NESXM Crown Prosecution Service
COUNSEL VIA CVP; DEFENDANT NOT REQUIRED; RE: VENUE; LINKED TO

NOT BEFORE 10:00 am
T20190861 PATERSON John 01EK0377419 CLONM Crown Prosecution Service
COUNSEL VIA CVP; DEFENDANT NOT REQUIRED; RE: VENUE