Freeman of the Year 2019

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Freeman of the Year 2019

Post by hucknallred »

I Notice that SteveUK who usually starts the awards thread has not been around these parts for a while, so thought I'd chuck it in.

To be honest though I'd say this has been a lean year for UK based fuckwittery, so lean that I can't think of any categories.

This is all I can note for this year:

Neelu has been the usual Neelu.
Crabbie continues to string out his eviction & trial.
Tom Crawford anonymous bar a fleeting glimpse in The Savoy Cinema Nottingham whilst his son recorded a glowing TGBMS review.
Chrisy Morris getting elected.
O'Bonkers continues to flog a very dead horse.
Dean Renshaw taxed his Zafira.
Ceylon now redused to spouting hate from his outhouse or mate's car. The speaking circuit gigs appear to have dried up
Dreary Dave may well have passed into the Q book of remembrance for all we know, very much off the radar.

Any more candidates of note?
Jeffrey

Re: Freeman of the Year 2019

Post by Jeffrey »

The US was similarly weak. ATW was in jail the whole year, Shrout was missing for most of it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

My own personal list of favourites;

Dean Renshaw for services to Vehicle Excise Licenses, Taser Industries Inc. and a past winner of Dad of the Month;

Neelu Berry for all her help, advice and support to the repossession industry and similarly to the alternative remittance system sector where no one has change for a billion dollar Swizzindo note, the smallest of its kind.

John “call the FBI Andy, have them come collect me from prison” Patterson, prisoner of the year.

But out in front, way way out there is the old fraud himself, the Pope of prosecutors, the Count of Common Law, laaadies and gents, I give you;

Edward William Ellis.

Oh, he’s de jure for sure, the Laird of the lien, the Lord of all things licit, a man who proves that, just like in rock paper scissors, lawful trumps legal every time. It says on his card.

Thank you for creating an impenetrable screed of repetitive, inane yet highly entertaining legal nonsense in which the word “fraud” is a suffix to just about every word in dictionary, Blacks or any other.

A unique style of phrasing, his withering common-law put-downs such that judges run before them.

Does losing your job defeat him? No!
Having Clients deserting left right and centre? No!
Struck off by your professional body? Not a bit of it.

He steamrollers his way past pesky injunctions and disqualifications alike, immune to their effect. He’s reinvented himself as a senior member of a Royal Commission, second only to the Prince Bishops and the above mentioned John Paterson. His rhetoric is unsurpassed - in Neelu’s house at least, flitting about like a shadow in the wind, chased Benny Hill style by medics pushing a mobile dialysis machine.

He’s my stand-out nomination.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Apart from his recent screed of gibberish, Baron von Trampbeard has also kept a low profile.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It has to go to Praterson. One conviction for contempt of court, two sections under The Mental Health Fraud Act and a remanded in custody in one year.

Well played sir... Well played.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:54 pm flitting about like a shadow in the wind, chased Benny Hill style by medics pushing a mobile dialysis machine.

He’s my stand-out nomination.
Scouser, your prose never fails to impress, going right back to the TC Hitler script

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiahA9wbzc0
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too true. Of the US contenders, most are either; waiting to go to jail, in jail, and/or dead. Hendrickson is the only one real challenger, of long standing, and he is but a sad faded shadow of his former bloviating blathering self. No originality or ambition left if seems. We still have a few wannabes, but they have yet to make their mark or find their place on the dock yet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I can think of more than a few US contenders, but as all of them are current or recent Elected Officials, Judges or Cabinet members our rules prevent me from mentioning them.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

There was Lyn Thyer’s spectacularly unsuccessful attempt to evade justice by going on the run to avoid extradition to France 🇫🇷 but without doubt the comedy kid of the year was Dean Renshaw’s sartorial elegance when arrested and the fact he went on to post the video to the general hilarity of the internet world.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dean Renshaw qualifies as a top drawer sovidgit on many levels.

He's full on stupid, always a good foundation.
He's shown that he's gotten his wife and kids support and they are as plug stupid as he is, points given.
He's on a small island, where the fame of his stupid will spread rather quickly to all the police, Judges and other people with whom he wants to have conflicts, so after a short time they're looking for him, and as much as he is looking for a conflict, if he ever just needs to get some toilet paper and get home in a hurry, there is always a better than even chance he's going to get intercepted on the way home, have to go on with the show, make a U tubey of it all, be a tosser, possibly have to walk the rest of the way home when the car gets towed and may even get to spend the night as a guest of Her Majesty, all when he desperately needs to go to the bathroom.

My early favorite, for sure!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Whoever wins, I think in the spirt of it all we should give Tom Crawford a lifetime peerage for Quatloos.

Ps- I also nominate Dean Renshaw in just about any category going.

Happy NY y’all.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I disagree with all of the above except for one opinion. I'll (maybe) fill in the details later because I'm just back from a full afternoon/night of pubbing and not at my best for cogent arguments.

I agree with the comment that Tom Crawford deserves a lifetime achievement award. Without him, as we mods know all too well, the British forums wouldn't even exist. His idiotic, heroically doomed saga was the triggering event that kick-started both the UK forums and the massive expansion of UK sovereign stupidity. You Brits are only here because of him. As Arthur Miller wrote;
So attention must be paid. He’s not to be allowed to fall into his grave like an old dog. Attention, attention must be finally paid to such a person.

If I remember I'll make my nomination for Freeman of the year tomorrow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:12 am Whoever wins, I think in the spirt of it all we should give Tom Crawford a lifetime peerage for Quatloos
Agreed, a lifetime non achievement award and inducted into the Big Failure Club as chairman in perpetuity.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:55 pm He's on a small island, where the fame of his stupid will spread rather quickly to all the police....
I'm sure they all know him already but there won't ever be a quick response to his antics locally. Due to lack of resources, the standing joke on the island is "if it's an emergency we'll send a police car on the next ferry".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

By IoW standards his behaviour isn't that unusual.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I have relations (that I've not seen for a long time) on the Isle of Wight. Mind you, I think Ikey Pikey (definitely no relation) has a residence there.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It's tricky, but my vote goes to the dialysis dodger Edward W Ellis. So much crazy in one cranium.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:43 am
JimUk1 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:12 am Whoever wins, I think in the spirt of it all we should give Tom Crawford a lifetime peerage for Quatloos
Agreed, a lifetime non achievement award and inducted into the Big Failure Club as chairman in perpetuity.

I’ve often wondered if he reflects on his stupidity and will one day denounce those who encouraged him to lose his home?

Until then, congratulations Tom you got the peerage and promotion to chairman, buddy!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Tom Crawford already has a certain amount of immortality in that we years ago started measuring a degree of stupid in "Crawford's". That being, one total unit in money of your total equity which you have managed to piss away in senseless tilting at windmills.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Surely Elisabeth Nolson of We buy any debt fame, must be on the list

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... &start=120
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions