Freeman of the Year 2019

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

MiddlesexFinn
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Freeman of the Year 2019

Post by MiddlesexFinn »

What of His Worship John Smith of the CLC?
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

letissier14 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:23 pm Surely Elisabeth Nolson of We buy any debt fame, must be on the list

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... &start=120
Definitely should be in the frame. Any FOTLer who manages actual jail time during a calendar year has to be a contender.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

MiddlesexFinn wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:47 am What of His Worship John Smith of the CLC?
Apart from turning the CLC website into an online shop for Freeman tat, pretty anonymous this year after his collar was felt..
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:31 pm ...pretty anonymous this year after his collar was felt..
He did turn up for David Noakes' confiscation hearing, but it's true he's been keeping his head down.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Perhaps we should consider awarding the accolade to the "Unknown Freeman". I know of two individuals whose cases did not make headlines, indeed one was unreported and no doubt there are more. However they spent time on remand for valiantly refusing to attend magistrates court and then heroically declined to appear before the judge in the Crown Court. In spite of serving the judge with numerous lengthy and "well researched" legal documents they were still unlawfully sentenced to significant suspended sentences. They steadfastly refuse to recognise the sentences and are "continuing to fight it!"

They deserve recognition.

TheRambler
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Unfortunately that has shades of solipsism - kind of if it ain’t reported it didn’t happen.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:15 pm Unfortunately that has shades of solipsism - kind of if it ain’t reported it didn’t happen.
True, but I was in court for the sentencing.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

TheRambler wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:30 pm True, but I was in court for the sentencing.
If sentencing was the main criteria, then Sabine McNeill would win this year hands down. A 9 year commitment to the cause is worthy of of some recognition!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Nine years? Nothing, nothing at all compared to my nominee, Michael Millar;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 50&t=10834

He's been fighting the sovereign fight for decades. The first recorded court decision I could find for him was 2002 but I know he had court action in the 1990's. As I've found from sources he's been at this all his adult life.

I first started recording him for Quatloos in 2015 when I reported an court hearing in his ongoing fight against his criminal charges for counseling fraud by teaching the Paradigm Education Group tax evasion scheme. However he'd been charged years before that and was, succesfully, holding justice at bay by endless court proceedings. It took until last year to convict him and he's still fighting with a sentencing conviction appeal little more than a week away.

And, through all of this, he's argued nothing but sovereign gibberish. Supremely confident that he is right he has, with arrogance, condescension, and righteous anger, argued capitalization, the meaning of persons, secret courts, jurisdictions (Vancouver isn't in Canada, Canada doesn't exist), natural man, the whole range of freeman bullshit. The one thing he hasn't argued is real law. At his conviction appeal the court of Appeal of British Columbia actually told him that all of his points of appeal were total garbage except delay and he should focus on that. But, true to himself he ignored the court and argued everything except delay. This huge saga, which I spent much of my diminishing lifespan observing in court and recording for Quatloos, is almost done. He's the absolute last of the Paradigm gang, a fitting finale to sovereign beliefs in Canada. Since his battle has been a multi-year story (indeed multi-century) it's impossible to name a specific year he stands out. so I'd nominate him now, in his last year of freedom. This time next year he'll be in jail, finally serving the sentence he's avoided for so long.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:12 am Whoever wins, I think in the spirt of it all we should give Tom Crawford a lifetime peerage for Quatloos.
Thinking about the decade about to end, I do think Tom was probably the most prominent SovCit/FOTL in that time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like Miller might have it for longevity/duration. When did Neelu and her equity lawyer start their reign of lunacy? The rest would seem to be mere flashes in the pan.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:27 am Sounds like Miller might have it for longevity/duration. When did Neelu and her equity lawyer start their reign of lunacy? The rest would seem to be mere flashes in the pan.
EWE and Neelu individually have been in to the Freeman/sovcit conspiracy theory lark since at least the early nineties however they did not join forces until about three years ago.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:27 am Sounds like Miller might have it for longevity/duration. When did Neelu and her equity lawyer start their reign of lunacy? The rest would seem to be mere flashes in the pan.
Neelu was pretty small fry prior to 1999 and the death of her neice. She had started some discrimination actions, some of which were well founded, and some complete hogwash. However, I can't remember anything conspiracy related until she started on uk.legal in around 2001 with her NHS murder plot. By 2003 she and her sister had run up £48,000 in costs awarded against them for harassment and had by then accused half the country of working for MI5. The exact point at which she started engaging the Common Law Court, EWE and fully embracing FOTLer nonsense is a little trickier to pin down, but I'd say her confirmable reign of lunacy began in 2001.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

It's got to be Bob White for successfully reclaiming his castle from the corrupt authorities and giving them a proper barbed-wire baseball bat bop on the nose at the same time. Got off scott free and all he did!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Juisarian wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:10 am It's got to be Bob White for successfully reclaiming his castle from the corrupt authorities and giving them a proper barbed-wire baseball bat bop on the nose at the same time. Got off scott free and all he did!
Well, he's due back in court on the assault charge & another eviction is looming.
However, I think he deserves an outstanding achievement award for stringing out his nonsense for so long.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I agree. I wonder what the official receiver thinks of all this.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:23 pm I agree. I wonder what the official receiver thinks of all this.
The OR took control of his BTL "empire" a long while ago and is either slowly raking in the original debt in rent (and skimming off their fees of course) or has cashed in the properties.

I don't think the repossession of Fortress Crab had anything directly to do with the bankruptcy did it? More a matter of Crabbert's income being cut off so he couldn't pay the mortgage.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

My nominee, Michael Millar, had his sentencing appeal hearing today and he exceeded even my elevated expectations of his moronic suicidal behavior. This should cap the nomination for him, you can read about it here;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 9#p281649
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Poriskyites never disappoint.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

What ever happened to member “Pigpot”? Perhaps he should have the “most incoherent nonsense” award named after him?