Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Albert Haddock wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:05 pm I kept an eye on the RCJ daily cause lists during August, but didn’t manage to spot this. Was it in some other “Royal Court”, or do hearings of this sort not get listed there? Or did I just miss it?
My understanding is Court 37 hears the "ad-hoc" cases and doesn't list names. I suspect it was him filing a response that needed to be heard. I've been checking daily on Court Serve. Absolutely nothing in his name.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

It's an interesting theory, but EWE is requesting a delay to Mr Sood's case because Boris Johnson has tried to murder the Equity Lawyer. Huge if true! Now BoJo did offer to get a journalist beaten up for a friend, but he hasn't been linked to a direct murder attempt - yet! Mr Sood has a 1 hour hearing sometime in September at the RCJ, but I think it's a civil hearing against his son.

However, it does look like he GP has finally twigged that he's cuckoo:

"On 31st August 2022 Review Request by the GP got a Physical Only Consent and Mental Examination Refusal"

In any case, they've finally got around to putting him back on the Extended Civil Restraint Order list, backdated to February 21st. I guess that's procedural, in that extending an order is simpler than filing a new one, as technically he's not been on the list for 6 months. It look look like the extended provisions forbidding not just him from filing, but getting others to file his gibberish may have been allowed given he is crying foul.

Meanwhile, on Thursday at Romford Magistrates Court, up before the beak again:

NKRUMAH, Akwasf 2200054477 / 01KG0013522 Courtroom 02 10:00
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

As our new PM, LIz something or other, is due to address the nation soon I wonder if she'll mention taking over the responsibility for the utterly inept murder attempts on The Equity Lawyer.

It'll probably come between announcing that the UK will be implementing SwissIndo (what a great way to shut up those loony lefties whining about the cost of living) and the announcement that all mortgages will be cancelled at The Land Registry and O'Bonkers will be appointed as Attorney General to acknowledge his towering legal genius.

It's a pretty sure bet all of our favourite loons will be hanging on every word and wondering how they can spin it as a victory, evidence that TPTB are running scared (victory pending any day now), proof that they are adrenochrome drinking Satanists or some combination of those.

My money is on O'B being the first to press.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

One again he had deleted the date, but it looks like he finally has a date for his contempt hearing... only a year after High Court appeal judges referred him to the Attorney General.

Contempt Investigation Directions Hearing in Royal Court 3 at 2 pm on October 2022
longdog

Post by longdog »

I see Eddie has for some bizarre reason decided that judicial review can be used as a means to appeal court judgements. Assuming he ever files the papers, and I have my doubts about that, we can probably expect a new 'fraud'. Judicial Review Denial Fraud.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Looks like Mr Sood has got his day in court!

Romford County Court 2:00 PM 30 minutes
E04YM867 SHAM PAL SOOD v HARMONY LAW
Allocation Hearing
In Person

This is a property sale negligence claim. Reading between the lines, he signed over some property to his sons via a trust and didn't realise this gave them the right to sell it. I believe that Harmony Law is the lawyer who set up the trust. Now, out of all the cases EWE has put his mucky paw prints on, this seems to be the most likely to be a valid complain. On the other hand, it could just be seller's remorse, because it dates back to 2015 and it'll get chucked out as unfounded along with the gibberish EWE has got Mr Sood to submit.
AnOwlCalledSage

He's been quiet for a while, but the latest nuggets include:

Ms Davies - Mobile Phone Hearing Audio Record Finding + Mobile Phone Seizure Order Fraud and Contempt Penalty Blackmail Fraud and Audio Record Deletion Fraud by the Trial Judge :thinking:

It looks like she was found guilty of pretending to be an osteopath whilst suspended and during that trial tried to record it and was ordered to delete the record or be charged with contempt :lol: She's appealing the verdict, but it's only likely to have been a fine and court costs, so she must have money to burn.

EWE - Looks like he's trying a "I'm too sick to attend my contempt hearing. Novelly, it looks like he is trying to extend the hours required for recovery by suggesting he needs the days after his dialysis to let his subconscious locate and destroy the toxins, which is basically saying: I can only do Mondays, does that work for you?

Mr Sood - Ooh. Lots of personal details which I won't post here but it's on EWE's site. Looks like Mr Sood is just a greedy old gentleman.
I thought you would be happy to see your grandchildren again, but you have come down to property and money.
Dad, you should not go bankrupt from bad advice, and there will be legal consequences if McKenzie friends give you bad advice because my McKenzie friends are professional large legal firms
Zing!

But his son doesn't stop there!
If I keep getting continuous treats I too can claim against you and you will end up in prison.
These include:
1. Benefits fraud while claiming widow allowance and yet being married with a second wife.
2. Fraudulent signatures to obtain financial proceeds
3. Financial pressure to sign blank signatures from your children for your benefits.

I have many more to state but this will be more than enough for now.
Oof! Nice one EWE. Looks like your gibberish could end up with your "client" facing porridge, and you are posting it on the interwebs!

Neelu Looks like EWE is claiming that Rishi Sunak is related to her.
Candidate MP Mr Sunak has a Paternal 1st Cousin who is a Maternal 1st Cousin of the Murdered Baby whose case exposed Human Organ Theft Murders in 2000.
I did have him down as a wrong 'un, but I didn't have "complicit in baby murder" on my Berry Bingo card. :naughty:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Ellis is still representing himself as a lawyer in submissions to the courts without any apparent sanction, I see.
APPEAL TO THE CROWN COURT FROM A MAGISTRATES’ COURT
APPEAL AGAINST CONVICTION OR CONVICTION AND SENTENCE
2200069636 Trial Fraud Reconsideration Demand by the Citizen of the Magistrates Court
4. There is a Travel Exhaustion Risk and Hearing Delay Exhaustion Risk for Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
5. The Equity Lawyer is willing to attend
6. Kidney Failure Dialysis Treatment on 3 days a week limits the availability of Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis to
Wednesday and Friday. Practice Obligations limit the availability of Citizen Ms Davies to Fridays
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:45 am Neelu Looks like EWE is claiming that Rishi Sunak is related to her.
Candidate MP Mr Sunak has a Paternal 1st Cousin who is a Maternal 1st Cousin of the Murdered Baby whose case exposed Human Organ Theft Murders in 2000.
I did have him down as a wrong 'un, but I didn't have "complicit in baby murder" on my Berry Bingo card. :naughty:
Does that even count as related?

I have two sets of cousins via my mum's sister and my dad's brother but I'm pretty sure they don't even know each other's names and I'm not 100% sure they know of each other's existence. I only have one aunt and one uncle and what's left of my extended family is noted mostly by the fact we don't get on so I'm struggling to work out what that actually means... Presumably that sort of 'relationship' would include my dad's brother's wife's sister's (or brother's) offspring. I don't even know (or care) if there are any. I don't even know if my dad's brother's wife had any brothers or sisters come to that.

Nor do I see what that's supposed to prove anyway. I know The Princess likes the idea of the sins of the father being visited, yay even unto the seventh generation, but I'm still baffled.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Are "cousin / aunt / uncle" relationships involving a marriage ended by divorce? And is your father's ex-wife's sister's ex-husband an "Uncle"?

Enquiring minds, etc.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

The first one is easy as a cousin just means one of their parents is a sibling of one of yours so that's a blood relationship.

But that begs the question as to whether somebody can become a cousin if one of their parents marries one of your parents' siblings after they are born. I've never heard the expression 'step cousin' being used and I can't be arsed googling it. This is all far too confusing for a Friday night.

I've just realised that I'm not at all sure how many cousins I have. I know there are (or were) at least three as there's a David and Susan but I can't for the life of me remember the other one's name. She lived a whopping four miles from me when I was growing up so obviously I wouldn't know much about her. As I say... My family don't get on :mrgreen:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

longdog wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:16 pm But that begs the question as to whether somebody can become a cousin if one of their parents marries one of your parents' siblings after they are born. I've never heard the expression 'step cousin' being used and I can't be arsed googling it. This is all far too confusing for a Friday night.
I've heard the expression used when I was sorting out the estate of an intestate person. In Alberta the beneficiaries of an intestate person are calculated on a percentage of blood quanta so I had to go through the charts. Add in the complexities of formal adoption of a step whatever and the concept of an "Adult Interdependent Partner" who can actually be a blood relative and it can get complicated.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Technically, I have three step cousins - two by blood and one by marriage. My mother's sister married a man with three children - two from his previous marriage and he had adopted the son of his previous wife and had custody.

We never referred to them as step anything, they were our uncle/cousins.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Over on the MoB thread, the mocking suggestion was made that he might claim responsibility for the departure of Liz Truss.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let the record show that, on 12 Sept EWE posted a document which said -
A Short Process is in progress against Prime Minister Ms Truss and Opposition Leader Sir Keir Starmer.
<snip>
The Short Process that uses Protection Fraud Proof Joint Liability against a Previous Cabinet and
Administrative Decisions for Fraud Remedy Cases against the State and Cabinet to get a Fast Track
Dismissal of the Prime Minister and the Ultimate Sanction.
No Ultimate Sanction yet, but it's early days, and Starmer appears to gotten away with it, but even so. See the power of the Equity Lawyer. If you can find him, and if you can afford him...

Mind you I can't quite work out how Sunak's elevation fits with this bit just before -
Candidate Mr Sunak might have had the decency for a Protection Fraud Deal Refusal. The Family Connection
might have been enough to eliminate him as a Negotiation Target. The Propaganda Frauds imposed a
Crippling Limitation on him in the Campaign Period but failed to get a Landslide Leadership Majority
for MP Ms Truss. Political Incompetence caused a Financial Crisis.
Mainly because I can't quite understand it. In fact I don't get the whole Sunak/Neelu connection thing. Does she think he's part of the Fraud Ruin Conspiracy, or does she expect him to ride to her rescue?
rosy

Post by rosy »

S'obvious, innit? Rishi Sunak is somehow (probably not) distantly related to Neelu. Neelu is the main character in her own life story (cf pop psychology), and EWE is also the main character in his. EWE and Neelu are connected. Therefore anyone related to Neelu, such as Rishi, is part of both their stories. They are both persecuted* by the system so Rishi is either equally persecuted, or is saved from persecution by the familial connections.

I think (though I'm not a mental health professional nor do I play one on TV) that this (the idea that being related to Neelu means the black helicopters aren't gunning for Rishi) is a significant step along the road for EWE from "a bit odd" towards "severe mental health difficulties requiring inpatient treatment". The existence of the black helicopters was a delusion from years ago.

*Neither of them are persecuted. Both of them are architects of their own downfalls.
AnOwlCalledSage

He's been quiet, but EWE has posted his latest gibberish. Not much is new, but I wonder if the suspension to Ms Davies was because she tried recommending homeopathic treatments!
13.5. Market Frauds for Licenced Drug Treatment against Other Treatment
13.5.1. The General Osteopathic Council was created to manage Market Frauds for Drug Treatment against Registered Osteopaths who provided Physical Treatment with or without Alternative Medicine Treatment
13.5.2. A Market Fraud against Dieticians used Drink Water Advice by a Dietician ,that did no harm and Medical Negligence by the National Health Service against the Patient for a Medical Negligence Framing Fraud against the Dietician that got Worldwide Coverage in than 800 News Papers and Profession Insurance Premium Increases against Dietician
This is a new one even for EWE!
22. In the 3rd century the Roman British Gnostic Christians converted the identity of the Citizen from Petty Dictator to Justice Manager, and developed the Common Law for Justice. Everyone knew about the Common Law. Few knew about the Gnostic Christians. In the 13th century they managed the transfer of Baronial Powers to Trade Guilds and the Crown, and unification of England and Wales under one Crown, and decommissioning of the Private Armies of Marcher Lords. In the 17th century they managed the Glorious Revolution. In the 20th century they responded to the Dictator Governance Plan with an Equity Governance Recovery Plan. It had two strategies, each of which exploited flaws in the Dictator Plan.
Bloody British Gnostic Christians. I knew they were behind it all along.

However, apparently EWE rumbled a secret service plan to intercept his communications. He performed a ping test which showed that there was a 2km loop added. :thinking: He claims a 500ms delay but I thought I'd do some calculations. A 2 km loop would delay a ping by .007ms :mouthshut: Well, that's got me convinced!

The rest is the usual garbage with Nadine Dorries thrown in to provide some comic relief, but more noteworthy is that he seems to have dropped his guard and mentioned that his contempt hearing will be on 22nd November. Exactly 59 years since Kennedy was assassinated. :shock:
AnOwlCalledSage

Reading between the lines it looks like EWE's defence to his contempt hearing is two-fold:

No Jurisdiction - The Coronation Oath has authority over Parliament. Parliament over the Courts. Courts over Citizens, Citizens over the Coronation Oath.

Invalid prosecution - As the current Attorney General is not the one who started his prosecution then it is invalid.

And whilst he's on a roll, he's demanding the voluntary resignation of Keir Starmer.
Negotiation Offer from Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis to Opposition Leader Sir Keir Starmer for Immunity Terms in exchange for a Public Apology, Voluntary Resignation and Full Disclosure what got the offices of Director of Public Prosecutions and Labour Party Leadership, and use of them for Protection Frauds.
P.S. It looks like his interference in Patrick Coyle's refusal to give permission to his child for a passport has had its usual outcome, since Mr Coyle is appealing the decision of the Family Proceeding Court sitting at Dungannon on 24th October. :snicker:
AnOwlCalledSage

It's showtime!!!

23rd November 2022 Royal Courts of Justice
Mr Justice Soole Not before 11am Court 13 KB-2022-003098 HM Solicitor General v Ellis
Application for permission to commence committal proceedings Robed
longdog

Post by longdog »

Even money he fails to attend because of dialysis fraud.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:17 pm Even money he fails to attend because of dialysis fraud.
I believe that the original scheduled date was yesterday (according to a previous posting by him). But he cooked his own goose by trying the dialysis fraud gambit too early :snicker:
10th October wrote:Interests of the Medical Team and Patients. Unavailable Day Status for Tuesday and Thursday. The Equity Lawyer has Treatment.
Sessions are on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.