Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by Juisarian »

Is it a cultural thing maybe, that Brits don't like to harshly punish old loonies whereas elsewhere it's perfectly normal to get 200 years for aggravated mopery across state lines?
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Julsarian wrote:Is it a cultural thing maybe, that Brits don't like to harshly punish old loonies whereas elsewhere it's perfectly normal to get 200 years for aggravated mopery across state lines?
Well I would have agreed with you but nutty Neelu has a different view.
Neelu wrote:THE MURDER OF EDWARD ELLIS IS BEING PLANNED FOR 10 YEARS NOW
If that's the case then that's some impressive long-term planning. I mean, who has the patience to wait ten whole years to put your evil plans into effect? Neely continues;
It was intended to kill him on 3rd Nov 2020
a 4ft 11 inch woman, aged 50 was waving handcuffs throughout the trial in which Aiden Eardley, 5 ft tall, had told the judge to send Edward to prison BY THE END OF THE DAY, BEFORE THE TRIAL EVEN STARTED!
Now I'm sure that description rings a bell here at Spectre HQ.....

Neely's imagination runs riot, Eddie writes incomprehensible crap, the court fail yet again to commit murder.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Neelu wrote:THE MURDER OF EDWARD ELLIS IS BEING PLANNED FOR 10 YEARS NOW
I assume she's waiting until he finally does shuffle off this mortal coil before she says, probably with some glee given her utter lack of ability give a shit about anybody but herself... I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO MURDER HIM!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

THE MURDER OF EDWARD ELLIS IS BEING PLANNED FOR 10 YEARS NOW
In other words your deep-state murderers are as efficient as your court system. Just one more decade, two tops!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:31 am
THE MURDER OF EDWARD ELLIS IS BEING PLANNED FOR 10 YEARS NOW
In other words your deep-state murderers are as efficient as your court system. Just one more decade, two tops!
Not very efficient, are they?

I mean, TEN YEARS? It shouldn't take ten minutes to plan a hit against a nobody like him. (not that I want to see him murdered, mind you)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

noblepa wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:02 am I mean, TEN YEARS? It shouldn't take ten minutes to plan a hit against a nobody like him.
It's not the planning, it's Planning! Our boffins in the GCHQ Fraud Detection Prevention Department came up with the genius plan of using 5G signals to off him 8 years ago (Why genius? Because it hadn't been invented yet). It took us 7 years to get the bloody mast approved through the London Borough of Redbridge Planning Department. No sooner had we finally got it installed in the bus shelter outside Neelu's sister's house, than he up and left and moved to a B&B in another borough. All that hard work gone to waste. Another planning application submission is required. Our hit team is due to report back in another 7 years on progress.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:54 am
noblepa wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:02 am I mean, TEN YEARS? It shouldn't take ten minutes to plan a hit against a nobody like him.
It's not the planning, it's Planning! Our boffins in the GCHQ Fraud Detection Prevention Department came up with the genius plan of using 5G signals to off him 8 years ago (Why genius? Because it hadn't been invented yet). It took us 7 years to get the bloody mast approved through the London Borough of Redbridge Planning Department. No sooner had we finally got it installed in the bus shelter outside Neelu's sister's house, than he up and left and moved to a B&B in another borough. All that hard work gone to waste. Another planning application submission is required. Our hit team is due to report back in another 7 years on progress.
Oh for flip sake... Have you been planning this assassination for a decade too?

I knew the collapse of the shadowy organisation intelligence sharing arrangements would lead to unnecessary and wasteful duplication of effort like this. We here at Illuminati™ Secret HQ (Bay Tree Lane, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6QN) have been struggling to put Operation Bump Off Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis But Make It Look Like An Accident (when will we get a new secret operations naming department?) into effect since at least 2013.

I bet The New World Order™, The Gay Agenda™ and even our arch nemesis The Solihull Women's Institute® have similar plans too.

That's the problem with working for shadowy global cabals... All the plans keep turning to shit. We've not had a real headline stealing success since Operation Bump Off A Princess In Paris But Make It Look Like An Accident.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It was intended to kill him on 3rd Nov 2020
And if certain people had got their act together, the sacrifice to the Powers of Darkness would have been made,Trump would have won the election, and Guillani wouldn't have been reduced to giving press conferences at garden centres.

Honestly, you just can't get the minions these days. I blame cultural Marxism.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...and Guillani wouldn't have been reduced to giving press conferences at garden centres.
I had to check, check and check that story again. I thought it was some form of parody that had gone over my head.

It leaves so many unanswered question as to how it happened. Did the hotel tell him to get lost and he thought nobody would notice as long as he spouted his incoherent drivel at A Four Seasons? Did the landscape gardener think the request to use their property was a crank call and just say "Yeah... Whatever" or did they realise from the word go that it was a mistake and just go along with it for LULZ?

I loved this tweet from somebody..."Between a crematorium and a dildo shop is perfect in every way. It's a punchline, a bumper sticker and a distillation of Trumpism".

In terms of trolling yourself it's at level not seen since Hitler spunked away his entire 6th Army with his "Germany will never leave Stalingrad, no retreat, no surrender" bollocks.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:44 am
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:54 am
Oh for flip sake... Have you been planning this assassination for a decade too?

I knew the collapse of the shadowy organisation intelligence sharing arrangements would lead to unnecessary and wasteful duplication of effort like this. We here at Illuminati™ Secret HQ (Bay Tree Lane, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6QN) have been struggling to put Operation Bump Off Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis But Make It Look Like An Accident (when will we get a new secret operations naming department?) into effect since at least 2013.

I bet The New World Order™, The Gay Agenda™ and even our arch nemesis The Solihull Women's Institute® have similar plans too.

That's the problem with working for shadowy global cabals... All the plans keep turning to shit. We've not had a real headline stealing success since Operation Bump Off A Princess In Paris But Make It Look Like An Accident.
Sorry chaps, you were always meant to fail. You're the feint distraction for the real work being done in the Antifa Flouridisation Annexe.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Good news!

EWE had made a number of demands in his prose, one being the recusal of the hated Judge Jay. This was refused 4th of November but on the 9th it was granted and HHJ Jay is off the case.

A rare victory for Eddie before the courts.

Bad news!

The trial (or committal) of EWE will proceed 15th and 16th December before a new judge. All orders made by the court still stand. Bah! All he’s done is kick the can down the road.

As I understand things the hearing is to decide whether EWE has breached his order about filing endless crap into the court offices in breach of an earlier injunction preventing him from doing so (hint - and if you don’t want to see the result please look away now - he has), also whether as a struck-off lawyer he has committed any offence in holding out to clients that he remains in business (another hint - his self-styled title is a bit of a giveaway).

If they do so find, and here’s the tricky bit, what to do with him.

He is a tireless, obsessive litigant, you only have to look at the link above to see the almost incessant and voluminous submissions churning out pages and pages of errant rubbish.

The courts to tend to offer every courtesy to LIP’s, to the point where Burnaby will be once again mocking our judiciary for their patent inaction. But it is quite clear that they rarely come up against lunacy on Eddie’s scale and a life in the High Court badly prepares them for when they do.

Maybe in removing the last judge the court is finally bringing out the big gun, the modern version of Hanging Judge Jeffries.

Anyway, raise with me a small Sherry in the direction of HHJ Jay, the most fortunate of judges who has dodged this car crash application. Toot toot!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:40 am
The trial (or committal) of EWE will proceed 15th and 16th December before a new judge. All orders made by the court still stand. Bah! All he’s done is kick the can down the road.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/judge ... 36.article
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The courts to tend to offer every courtesy to LIP’s, to the point where Burnaby will be once again mocking our judiciary for their patent inaction.
Why bother? Your court seem so totally dysfunctional, so pathetically helpless when faced with abject nonsense spouted by any ranting nutcase, that it seems pointless to even bother commenting.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:29 pm
The courts to tend to offer every courtesy to LIP’s, to the point where Burnaby will be once again mocking our judiciary for their patent inaction.
Why bother? Your court seem so totally dysfunctional, so pathetically helpless when faced with abject nonsense spouted by any ranting nutcase, that it seems pointless to even bother commenting.
'Fraid so. The collapse of the English law courts is tragic. We have a frankly scandalous backlog of criminal cases - 500k in magistrates courts and 45k in Crown, since long before Covid. And it's entirely deliberate, half or more of the courtrooms in each courthouse are mothballed because HM Court & Tribunal Service don't have enough money to operate them. Magistrates sit by the phone, but nobody calls them in anymore. Suspects, victims and witnesses are told they might get a trial in 2021, but more likely 2022. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54737289

However if you're a Friend of Neelu, you're welcome to waste the time of any court you want. Senior judges will chuckle benevolently at your antics. Or if you're a rich celebrity you can have a month of high court time to sort out whatever petty grievances you have.

I am jaundiced, I know. But this just isn't right. John Smith's common law court of Narnia will have more credibility before long, and deservedly so.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

That report on the BBC website is based on the bleakest assumptions and cherry-picked data. The backlog is taken from a snapshot in June, at which point courts had been locked down, and obviously backlogs built up then. For example, there are no delays in youth courts now, other than the inevitable delay for a trial so that both sides can prepare.
Before covid the average time from start to completion in a magistrates' court was 2 weeks. Ten years ago it was eight, and in some parts of the country, 12. Wow, what a success, you don't hear people say. Ten years ago the average number of hearings per case was just under three, at the beginning of this year it was just over one. Combine that with fixed penalties, cautions, conditional cautions, and a falling underlying crime rate, and inevitably there is less need for courtrooms.
The delay in the Crown Court is serious and if someone can think of a way to hold multi-defendant jury trials with everyone in a courtroom AND socially distanced, it would be great - write to the Lord Chancellor and tell him.
Forgive the air of irritation - it's inevitably irritating when you know and live the real situation to read rubbish about it in the press. The depressing fact is that staff time in courts is constantly being deflected from dealing with the consequences of the pandemic into gathering data to rebut each successive false allegation, which is the ultimate in wasted time, but the way we live now.
AnOwlCalledSage

Whilst it is good to hear that things maybe not that bad, but specific cases we are interested in on this forum would suggest that there is a blockage with nothing to do with Covid delays.

John Paterson's appearance is/was listed for December which means he will be getting for nearly a year on remand for what on the surface appears to be simple harassment case. It's not, but as the full list of charges has only been issued via Andy Devine's big gob and the court refused to give me the charges when I called them to ask, I think I'll err on the side of caution for a case that is subjudice.

Robert White's assault case has been kicked into next March for no apparently good reason, even though the CPS have dropped it down to a less serious charge (and presumably easier to prove) than the original.

Yes, it's a small sample, but they're the one's we are interested in!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

This makes no sense to me;
It's not, but as the full list of charges has only been issued via Andy Devine's big gob and the court refused to give me the charges when I called them to ask,
When someone is charged with an offense in Canada it's public information. I don't need to phone anyone or go to the court registry, the information is available online from court websites.

AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:34 am When someone is charged with an offense in Canada it's public information. I don't need to phone anyone or go to the court registry, the information is available online from court websites.
It is also public information here, but not from court web sites. Finding out the dates of future trial hearings is a case of either checking everyday in the listing for a particular court, or knowing someone who is scheduled to give evidence. If Court News doesn't have a reporter there, it is unlikely to be reported.

(If anyone knows an alternative method, I would sure love to know! I'm registered with Law Pages, Courtserve and Causelist but there doesn't seem to be a way of getting anything other than daily listings).

I even had a response from HMCS saying that the person at the magistrates court refusing to give me the information was wrong. However, I was not going to get into a telephone fight à la Neelu with a public servant.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Criminal Procedure Rule 5.8. Staff have had guidance on it, but in the past they were told that terrible things would happen if they disclosed any personal data and of course, if they disclose the wrong sort of personal data it still would, so that fear is hard to dislodge.

The rule is here: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... art-05.doc not an easy read, but clear with patience.

Short answer, you're entitled to know the charges on request. An email request is better than telephone, both for you (as you'll definitely get through), for staff, who can prioritise, and for other people who need to contact the court urgently. As you say, watching Neelu in action does provide the benefit of a bad example. It also means staff can forward it for advice, rather than getting jumped into a decision.

I'm talking generally - I don't know if Paterson's case has a reporting restriction, which given the mad desire of some of his supporters to disclose all sorts of stuff, is not at all impossible. Would you want everyone to have access to the identity of the alleged victims? You are entitled to know that there are reporting restrictions though.

I did say that Crown Court trials are in a bad way, and that's a combination of the lockdown backlog and an ongoing one of social distancing. If everyone could participate via Zoom it would be much easier, though there might be some question about how many people got involved in the jury discussion.
AnOwlCalledSage

SpearGrass wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:42 pm Would you want everyone to have access to the identity of the alleged victims? You are entitled to know that there are reporting restrictions though.
SpearGrass, from your previous web site visits, I think you could have a very good educated guess at some of the victims, so there are definitely some who should absolutely be kept out of the public eye.