Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:40 am Error 500. Could just be his hosting provider.
...not being paid.
[/quote]
I'd expect a landing page if that was the case.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He's back.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Clearly Error 500 Fraud is going on, and not non-payment.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Show time!!!

Tomorrow at the RCJ...

Mr Justice Kerr 10:30am Court 14 KB-2022-003098 Her Majesty’s Solicitor General v Ellis Application to commit Robed

Edit: Just had response from KB Listing Office. No remote access. In person only.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I guess he got off again, since he's still posting away mainly stuff he's written for his clients. A suggestion that he has claimed immunity on medical grounds.
In the early hours of Saturday 4th March 2023, the Equity Lawyer did a Toxin Release and took Skin Damage Photographs of Sample Body Parts that are easily Photographed. They are attached to the Photograph Evidence
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:59 am I guess he got off again, since he's still posting away mainly stuff he's written for his clients. A suggestion that he has claimed immunity on medical grounds.
In the early hours of Saturday 4th March 2023, the Equity Lawyer did a Toxin Release and took Skin Damage Photographs of Sample Body Parts that are easily Photographed. They are attached to the Photograph Evidence
2022 003098 Trial Unreadiness + Decision Proportionality Incapacity Notice

I suspect the mention of proportionality means he was given leniency because of ill health. Not a word he's used before so I suspect that phrase came from the Judge.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:44 amI suspect the mention of proportionality means he was given leniency because of ill health.
So essentially let off once again and free to continue doing exactly what they said would get him imprisoned. That is worse than not bringing proceedings, as it shows that these restrictions are unenforceable.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:19 am So essentially let off once again and free to continue doing exactly what they said would get him imprisoned. That is worse than not bringing proceedings, as it shows that these restrictions are unenforceable.
Agreed. However, there seemed to be a change of tack in February 2022. They appeared to have applied for an order to allow anyone filing his gibberish to "Not pass Go. Do not collect £200" at the clerks office.

The problem as I saw it from the was that the judge did not agree that EWE "preparing" papers for others constituted acting as a lawyer under the law as it was worded.

https://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.c ... /2686.html
May J did not find the other alleged breaches proved in particular because she was not satisfied that "drafting alone" constituted a breach of the March 2016 order.
What she found him guilty of was:
(i) instances of serving or attempting to serve documents;
(ii) seeking to file documents at court both on behalf of another person and on behalf of himself;
(iii) giving assistance to other people at court hearings
(iv) providing his address as an address for service.

That's why in recent years he has (a) got his useful idiots to physically file them themselves (apart from one mistake where he left his mobile number on a form.); and (b) tries to appear as a "witness".

The current contempt is as a result of a referral for a trial involving Lee Cant (it's the firearms and drugs on a farm nonsense), where there was a failure to disclose to the court material facts.

Co-incidentally, EWE's name was brought up in a case heard in January but only just published on March 8th (the same day as his contempt hearing).

https://www.bailii.org/cgi-bin/format.c ... 3/486.html
AnOwlCalledSage

Okay. We know he's still on the loose, but this from his latest screed made me pause for thought.
Double Penalty Fraud of a 6 Months Imprisonment Fraud and 6 Months Suspended Sentence Activation Consecutive Sentence Fraud making a 12 Months Total with a 6 Months Custody Sentence and 6 Months Licence Sentence and a 2 Months Activation Delay that gives time for a Fraud Appeal Revocation Decision by the Court of Appeal + Costs Assessment Order Fraud + £10,000 Costs Limit Fraud on 8th March 2023 by High Court Justice Mr Kerr
I haven't had a reply from the Attorney General's office, but that sounds like he's been sentenced to 12 months - 6 months for breaching his previous suspended sentence and another 6 months for his shenanigans with Lee Cant. Now clearly he's not in prison, so I wonder what the "2 months activation delay" is. Presumably that means he's allowed to appeal it?

Of course, a possible go to jail, do not pass go hasn't stopped him posting more of his rubbish.

It also looks like he's been accused of assaulting an usher with his "heavy bag" during an appeal by Michelle Davies at Worcester CC and was arrested! Seems he claimed he couldn't read the custody screen... which is why he's suddenly added cataracts to his list of ailments. But that is nothing compared to this horror!
The Custody Process denied the Equity Lawyer use of his newspaper, ball point pen and note paper and ignored the. He chose an English Breakfast and discovered it was Potato + Beans + Tomato Sauce
Update:

That'll teach me to read them all before posting about EWE. Finally got through all the new documents and:
Custody Surrender Refusal Notices for:

3.1. Contempt Case 2022 003098 Imprisonment Custody Surrender Refusal on 8th May 2023 from Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis to the High Court Tip Staff, Metropolitan Police and Essex Police Chief Constable

3.2. Assault Framing Fraud Charge 22 CA 10743 23 + Custody Reference 22CA 698 23 + AS number 23 0000 00 318567 T + Worcester Magistrates Court Bail Surrender Date 13th April 2023 to Worcester Magistrates Court, West Mercia Police Chief Constable and Metropolitan Commissioner
:shock: Looks like he was given a custodial sentence!
longdog

Post by longdog »

You've done well to get that out of his latest post. He seems to be even more incoherent than usual and I'm struggling to get anything at all.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Judgement from the 8 March contempt hearing.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/upl ... ment-1.pdf
I will activate six months of the nine month sentence imposed by Cutts J, to run consecutively to the six
months for these two breaches. That makes a total of 12 months’ imprisonment.
69. Subject to what I am about to say, Mr Ellis, you will serve half that period in custody
and the other half in the community on licence. But that sentence will not take effect until
two months from now, which is 8 May 2023 or if that is a weekend day, on the first weekday
thereafter.
70. If an appeal is brought now in time to the Court of Appeal, then whether or not that
sentence takes effect or not, at the expiry of two months from now, will be subject to any
order of the Court of Appeal. That is the sentence of the court.
AnOwlCalledSage

Many thanks

Ha ha!

I'm chagrined that I didn't get any credit for this as it's referenced in the transcript!
Email to AG 18/11/2021, An Owl Called Sage wrote:Wondering if you are aware that despite receiving a suspended jail sentence for contempt, Edward Ellis is still filing applications on behalf of others. He also still has an active general civil restraint order.

This is an application from apparently a Mr Ediz Hastunc. However, you may notice that the email address does not appear to be Mr Hastunc's and the telephone number given is in fact that of Edward Ellis.

N244 - Application notice (equitygovernance.uk)

If you look at his website, it does seem that he has still been submitting appeals for others, but this is the first one for a while that he has been foolish enough to use his own telephone number and email address on.
However, this does confirm what I posted at the time, that the AG had taken their eye off the ball:
I need not go into the detail of those claims because they were not in breach of the GCRO, as it had expired
rk89
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by rk89 »

I wonder if he will successfully appeal the Judge's ruling. I would say that given he is obviously incapacitated, certain steps should have been taken to ensure a fair process, and the Judge just say 'I don't know...' on that front.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He's made the front page of my professional journal.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/jail- ... 17.article
AnOwlCalledSage

rk89 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:30 pm I wonder if he will successfully appeal the Judge's ruling. I would say that given he is obviously incapacitated, certain steps should have been taken to ensure a fair process, and the Judge just say 'I don't know...' on that front.
The obvious incapacity didn't prevent him from travelling to Worcester with a heavy bag and assaulting a member of the court staff. Whilst he clearly does need dialysis, and this will be a strain, he seems to overegg it when it's beneficial to his case, and it's not a problem when it isn't.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Hello. I've lurked here a few times but I'm late (okay I know he's only just been sentenced) to learn that EWE received a custodial sentence. I was actually surprised though he has pushed his luck on numerous times. He may not be mentally well of course* but then at the time of the poll tax riots (more than 30 years ago) I can remember pensioners being sent to prison for not paying the poll tax and it was a case of NOT being able to pay, not a case of WON'T pay. Ee, I was a mere middle-aged lass of 40-something then!

Though our resident Sage Owl explained upthread that mentally unwell (I may have used "not mentally stable" in an earlier post) and delusional are not the same thing.
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:51 am Hello. I've lurked here a few times but I'm late (okay I know he's only just been sentenced) to learn that EWE received a custodial sentence. I was actually surprised though he has pushed his luck on numerous times. He may not be mentally well of course* but then at the time of the poll tax riots (more than 30 years ago) I can remember pensioners being sent to prison for not paying the poll tax and it was a case of NOT being able to pay, not a case of WON'T pay. Ee, I was a mere middle-aged lass of 40-something then!

Though our resident Sage Owl explained upthread that mentally unwell (I may have used "not mentally stable" in an earlier post) and delusional are not the same thing.
His delusional ideas have ben around for decades. He has a persecution complex. He thinks his family conned him out of his inheritance and the EU (aided and abetted by Tony Blair) stole his "idea" for digital signatures. And don't forget he is all in on Neelu's Satanic conspiracy. According to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority, he started his corruption court filings in 2004.

P.S The jailing of people who couldn't pay the poll tax was unlawful. Didn't help them of course. However, there was a big campaign to refuse to pay, which was different. I know, I was one and in fact was in the first batch of people summoned by Wandsworth (who were the first council to issue proceedings). Unfortunately for them, they used second class post to send out the summons which was ruled as insufficient to count them as having been served in time, so I was put at the back of the queue and moved to the People's Republic of Islington before they could reissue it.

I was also in the middle of the poll tax riot. I wasn't planning to. I was heading home after Arsenal v Everton and they closed Leicester Square tube station, so I tried walking to Waterloo. I ended up in Trafalgar Square just as the portacabins were set alight :snicker:

Added: Just looked on Getty images. I think I can be seen in a long shot. There's a person in a red shirt with white sleeves almost exactly where I was standing. :naughty:
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:52 amI was also in the middle of the poll tax riot.
It wasn't a riot, it was a community charge.
AnOwlCalledSage

He's still at it. Filed an appeal to the Supreme Court for Mr. Barr under his own name. I guess he thinks he's got nothing to lose now.

All a bit moot. It looks like Mr Barr was evicted on the 31st March. It also looks like Mr Barr may have been hiding £20,000 from his bankruptcy as that appears to have been confiscated during the eviction. Not sure why they'd want the dog though.

He's got one hell of a sales pitch:

Got a house? See the Equity Lawyer, and lose it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:24 amHe's still at it.
And why not. A series of suspended sentences haven't deterred him so far, I'm sure he's convinced this is no different.