"based" Amy

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

"based" Amy

Post by wanglepin »

I used to like Amy Dalla Mura AKA "based" Amy. For bursting that disgusting blimp of president Donald Trump.

Then, calling English MP Anna Soubry a traitor becasue Soubry had tried to stop Brexit at every chance against the wishes of her own constituents and against the democratic wil of the British people. for this Amy served time in prison. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UqSP3aubEQ

And then, Based Amy gets knocked out by a Muslim who was harassing what I believe to be a Buddist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Daq4NhtjK-s

I say "used to like" because up until recently Amy had always come across to me as a strong brave and a level headed woman in full control of all her faculties. Amy was recently at an Hearts of Oak Free Speech meeting to receive an award. I was pleased for her. That was until we get to 14:30 minutes in. See if you can see why I now have my doubts about Amy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dUiOqxMLZM
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "based" Amy

Post by notorial dissent »

i 'm sorry, she sounds altogether like some of the "free speech civil" right US types that translates to MY free speech My civil rights, not yours.

The whine even sounds the same.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Based Amy is a gobshite who represents the worst of Britain. Her attack on an MP who was trying to stop a calamity by allowing people to put public pressure on experts was ridiculous.

I’m glad she’ll soon be yesterday’s news.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:00 am [........]
So you don't spot from the video why I say I "used" to like her. OK.
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:35 am Her attack on an MP who was trying to stop a calamity [.........] gobshite who ......
Opinion doesn't count for much, Jim. Saying Soubry was a traitor was no attack. I was a leaver too and Soubry was the "gobshite" who went against the wishes of her own constituents and the DEMOCRATIC wishes of the country, they are paid to serve the wishes of the country not their own. So no matter what side of the Brexit argument you are on, get you priorities right along with the facts.
Or simply go to the part of the video I mention and see if you can spot why I now have my doubts about Amy Dalla Mura AKA "based" Amy. Keeping in mind that this sub forum is to do with sov citizens /freeman on the land.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

wanglepin wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 pm Keeping in mind that this sub forum is to do with sov citizens /freeman on the land.
So what is this post doing here then?

Based Amy is a mentally ill person who has been diagnosed by a court psychologist as having a serious emotional disorder which, unfortunately for her, is below the legal threshold for sectioning. She really shouldn't be a topic for discussion.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

wanglepin wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:35 am Her attack on an MP who was trying to stop a calamity [.........] gobshite who ......
Opinion doesn't count for much, Jim. Saying Soubry was a traitor was no attack. I was a leaver too and Soubry was the "gobshite" who went against the wishes of her own constituents and the DEMOCRATIC wishes of the country, they are paid to serve the wishes of the country not their own. So no matter what side of the Brexit argument you are on, get you priorities right along with the facts.
Or simply go to the part of the video I mention and see if you can spot why I now have my doubts about Amy Dalla Mura AKA "based" Amy. Keeping in mind that this sub forum is to do with sov citizens /freeman on the land.

I’m sorry but I disagree massively. The public are not the best informed people, and please do not highlight “democracy” in bold as we all know what the actual statistics say because the facts show what people who voted for brexit don’t like.

Based Amy shouldn’t have been brought up. She’s a hypocrite who doesn’t like freedoms of expression and doesn’t understand freedom of speech and social responsibility either.

This topic should be locked down.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The original post hinted at based Amy in her YouTube referring to one of Veronica Chapman's books and extolling its contents. Ms Chapman should be well known to regulars https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 52&t=11897

However, I will be keeping an eye on what happens on this thread as we are heading into political areas, which we don't do here.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Isn't this the complete and utter fruitcake who was slapped with and injunction to try to prevent her throwing herself into the sea and putting people's lives at risk trying to save her? I believe the bill for pulling her out of the briny (I wouldn't have bothered personally) ran into millions of pounds. If memory serves she was jailed for repeatedly breaching the order.

There's nothing even vaguely admirable about her. She's a self-obsessed lunatic in the Princess Nutbag mould who doesn't give a shit about anybody or anything but herself.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Scratting around on the internet suggests she's not really a FMOTL/Sov Cit. It can be difficult to distinguish between 'our' crazies and more 'mainstream' right wing extremists, but my assessment would be that her support for Trump (and thus acceptance of the legitimacy of the state) puts her outside the pale.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:27 pm
wanglepin wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:08 pm Keeping in mind that this sub forum is to do with sov citizens /freeman on the land.
So what is this post doing here then?

She really shouldn't be a topic for discussion.
On the contrary. You should try a little research. "based" AMY references one very notable book and author who goes by the name of Veronica Chapman a leading innovator of the Freeman On The Land movement here in the UK www.google.com/search?q=veronica+chapma ... e&ie=UTF-8. He's a tranny who has a now dying website http://www.fmotl.com/ and forum. Based Amy references both Veronica Chapman and his/her book Freedom Is More Than Just A Seven-Letter Word in the video. it was rumored that he was now dead ( he always looked like he had just been dug up to me anyway). Here is freeman/woman Veronica Ian the ex bus driver in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaPcIMeqT4

This then is why I have since developed certain doubts about based Amy.
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:34 pm The original post hinted at based Amy in her YouTube referring to one of Veronica Chapman's books and extolling its contents. Ms Chapman should be well known to regulars https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 52&t=11897
10/10 Arty me lad. Sharp as ever.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

wanglepin wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:03 pm He's a tranny
And now we know exactly what kind of person you are. Disgraceful.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wanglepin wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:59 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:00 am [........]
So you don't spot from the video why I say I "used" to like her. OK.
Yes, I got that, just pointing out her obvious similarity to her cousins across the pond.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:44 pm
wanglepin wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:03 pm He's a tranny
And now we know exactly what kind of person you are. Disgraceful.
Agreed.

Totally unnecessary and highly offensive.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Time to close this thread, I think.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Abusing my privilege here to ask a serious question.

Is 'tranny' offensive? I honestly didn't know. The only one I am acquainted with uses the term such that I'd never have guessed.
Sorry to be so ignorant.

PM me if you feel you need to.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.