Elisabeth Nolson, Universal Community Trust, absolute madness

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Elisabeth Nolson, Universal Community Trust, absolute madness

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fleets of Pleiadian starships circling the earth bent on opening up a new age for us once our reptilian overlords have been defeated?

Excuse me while I yawn, that's so 2010. Dove got into that in her final days and apparently died, not as a medical event, but as a transformation to becoming a Pleiadian Commander to lead their efforts to free us now that her work here on earth had been done. For some reason we never wrote much about Dove, a consumate scam artist, apart from discussing her death in 2010;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... f=6&t=5963

and a few other odds and ends;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... f=6&t=5585

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 55&p=79649

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 8&p=51208&

But I was a big fan and followed the Dove Reports on the NESARA website for years.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

Mad as she is, she's surprisingly dangerous with a track record of getting the gullible to sign over quite valuable assets, including houses, to her or her organisation on the premis this removes all liability from the assignor. This apparently leaves them free enjoy their property without any of the tedious bills from councils, utility companies etc. as the Trust takes on the liabilities whilst allowing the former owner to continue on as some kind of perpetual tenant for free. Something like that, I've never quite worked out the details as much of it goes on in secret behind NDAs. Generally all that you see is a brief crybof grief as the fleeced realise it's all a scam when all their assets are liquidated by the "Trust" to keep MS Nolson in the style to which she wishes to become accustomed.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It doesn't quite work like that YiamCross (good to see you here). We've had a couple of people submit documents to us at work that they say "proves" their mortgage has been paid of by Nolson/UCT/E-move/Kindness credits/gibberish. As far as the punters are concerned, they've 'transferred' their assets to her and she will, using magic words, make sure they can live their debt free for the rest of their days.

In return, the victim has to pay 10% of the amount they've saved each month into their 'Kindness Credit' account. To "pay off" their mortgage, they deposit 1% of the redemption amount into their account. Then they just serve the papers on their creditors and - hey presto! - all debts are gone!

But there's no actual legal transfer of title, as that can only happen at HMLR with the submission of a TR1, and needs the consent of the mortgagee before the Land Registry will agree to a change of ownership.

So it comes as a bit of a shock for them to learn that, yes, they still have to pay the mortgage, council, tax, utilities, etc. and that all the arrears letters they've forwarded to Liz Nolson have probably just been binned. But Nolson doesn't actually gain ownership of the property, as this can't happen. Small mercy for the saps she's conned, but at least she can't make off with their actual house. The two customers who came to us were given an explanation as to why this couldn't work and came to their senses, agreeing a plan to repay the arrears.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

mufc1959 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:45 pm It doesn't quite work like that ...
It's difficult to know what exactly goes on, she may be crazy but she's not so mad as to have it all out there on social media. Hence the obsession with NDAs I guess.

There do seem to be cases where she's fleeced people for thousands, even 10's of thousands, but all we get to is a bit of the tail end vitriol of internal Fallings out so it's hard to know for sure what's going down. Most of it is kept very much on the low down which is my guess as to how she manages to keep the whole thing going year in, year out. Victims are too embarrassed to publicise their gullibility and those who fall out of favour with her don't want to incriminate themselves.

It's a shame she got out of Greek jail so quickly, the world was a better place with her there and not here.