I doan' WANNA hafta wear a mask!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: I doan' WANNA hafta wear a mask!

Post by JamesVincent »

Uh huh. Stop reading your own writing then. And since you seem incapable of not ignoring the point I'll make it real damn easy.

The video was not about clothing. The person in it, or anyone I've heard of, was not making an excuse to not wear clothing. The original comment was irrelevant since it was speculation not based in fact, and a ridiculous speculation at that. Your little fantasy world trip did not change that in any way. You seem to have an issue with people who don't wear masks. That s great, don't put words in their mouth and act like they're the ones who are crazy. People say enough things without morons inventing things for them to maybe say.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

JamesVincent wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:41 pm The video was not about clothing. The person in it, or anyone I've heard of, was not making an excuse to not wear clothing.
Oh for crying out loud.; Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I made an ANALOGY between people who don't want to wear a mask, and make pseudo-medical excuses for doing so, and hypothetical people who don't want to wear clothes and do the same thing. I suggest you go and look up the words "analogy" and "hypothetical" in a dictionary.

Just for clarity asthma is NOT a reason to refuse to wear a mask unless it is sufficiently severe that you should not be out and about during a SARS pandemic or you are actively having an asthma attack at the time.

The original comment was irrelevant since it was speculation not based in fact, and a ridiculous speculation at that. Your little fantasy world trip did not change that in any way.
So you never speculate or speak hypothetically then. Have a coconut.
You seem to have an issue with people who don't wear masks.
Given the fact that it's these cretins who have been largely responsible for over 80,000 deaths in the UK you're damned right I have an issue with them.

That s great, don't put words in their mouth and act like they're the ones who are crazy.
I'm not sure "crazy" is the right word. Selfish, self-centred, moronic, gullible, ignorant and sociopathic might be better,
eople say enough things without morons inventing things for them to maybe say.
Oh... I'm a moron am I? The second word is "off".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JamesVincent and longdog: please call off the war.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:47 pm JamesVincent and longdog: please call off the war.
Or take it to Fogbow... who are a bit more forgiving :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:47 pm JamesVincent and longdog: please call off the war.
Since you asked, done.

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The major reason I dropped off the radar in 2012 was that I built a hothouse on my patio. Now I can take a vacation in my private Hawaii by stepping through a sliding door. I started out with orchids, then added coffee and chocolate plants and far too many dragonfruit tentacles winding through the place. When lockdown got real, I started a couple pots of tropical malabar spinach, which has been a terrific way to actually get some fresh greens. Just planted san marzano tomato seeds; I can't provide the actual climate and soil of San Marzano, but I'll get some tasty tomatoes out of this. My 18.5 yo kitty, the original Cathulhu, approves mightily both of the hothouse and the lockdown. mufc1959, raised beds are excellent, but having a daily cup of coffee in Hawaii, with a happy cat, is definitely the best way to get through a pandemic.

If anyone here wants a start for white, red or purple dragonfruits (they're tropical, also called pitaya) please let me know. I'm gonna need a machete soon, and Danny Trejo is too busy. I'm throwing stuff into compost that other gardeners would want.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:30 pm
Or take it to Fogbow... who are a bit more forgiving :snicker:
Forgiving???? Let me add my snicker. :snicker: Only certain views are tolerated.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Cathulhu wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:34 pm The major reason I dropped off the radar in 2012 was that I built a hothouse on my patio. Now I can take a vacation in my private Hawaii by stepping through a sliding door. I started out with orchids, then added coffee and chocolate plants and far too many dragonfruit tentacles winding through the place. When lockdown got real, I started a couple pots of tropical malabar spinach, which has been a terrific way to actually get some fresh greens. Just planted san marzano tomato seeds; I can't provide the actual climate and soil of San Marzano, but I'll get some tasty tomatoes out of this. My 18.5 yo kitty, the original Cathulhu, approves mightily both of the hothouse and the lockdown. mufc1959, raised beds are excellent, but having a daily cup of coffee in Hawaii, with a happy cat, is definitely the best way to get through a pandemic.

If anyone here wants a start for white, red or purple dragonfruits (they're tropical, also called pitaya) please let me know. I'm gonna need a machete soon, and Danny Trejo is too busy. I'm throwing stuff into compost that other gardeners would want.
I'll take anything that will grow in southern California.

Also, how long does it take to process your coffee and chocolate? Do you skip the fermentation process?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Hey, Grixit! I haven't gotten a chocolate pod yet; Carlos just got old enough to fertilize Princess Charlotte. I have hopes for this summer, especially if I let a few pollinators roam through the place. The coffee is fun, and so far I don't get too much so I just go old-school and roast it in an iron frypan.

Malabar spinach, being perennial, keeps coming back as fast as I chop it off. Easiest fresh greens I've ever grown. At least we're getting our iron.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Cathulhu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:33 pm Hey, Grixit! I haven't gotten a chocolate pod yet; Carlos just got old enough to fertilize Princess Charlotte. I have hopes for this summer, especially if I let a few pollinators roam through the place. The coffee is fun, and so far I don't get too much so I just go old-school and roast it in an iron frypan.

Malabar spinach, being perennial, keeps coming back as fast as I chop it off. Easiest fresh greens I've ever grown. At least we're getting our iron.
Heh. In one of my rpg worlds i had a culture where they do that but in addition, they don't even separate the beans. They just parch the whole berries after picking. Then to make coffee they crush the berries, roast them, pour boiling water over them, and, if they have guests, strain the liquid. Most of their neighbors consider this ghastly.

Let's take this to private mail.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That's phucking enough.

Stop now while the choice to do so remains yours

I'm not having it

Wear a mask, I have asthma and it doesn't bother me. If you're that sick, Amazon delivers, stay the hell home

Finis!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:32 am

That's phucking enough.

Stop now while the choice to do so remains yours

I'm not having it

Wear a mask, I have asthma and it doesn't bother me. If you're that sick, Amazon delivers, stay the hell home

Finis!
Ummm. That was 19 days ago. Little late to be bitching. And it was already stopped. By our choice.

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The whackos seems to think refusing to wear a mask is some sort of moral victory, or in some way attacking the system. In fact on both sides the mask seems to have taken on a symbolic importance, irrespective of its actual merit. For example just about all the headlines for this guy mention it ...
Covid kills Covid-denier who refused to wear mask or socially distance
longdog

Post by longdog »

This is quite telling at the end.
A local conspiracy theorist, who was a friend of Gary’s, has called for an autopsy to uncover what he thinks would be the ‘real cause’ of his death – claiming he had asthma. But Gary’s family say they were not aware of any asthma diagnosis, saying he instead may have obtained an inhaler to claim he was exempt from wearing a mask if confronted.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

TheRambler wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:06 pm Let me introduce you to Donnalee Andrews: https://www.facebook.com/donnalee.plumridge

A dedicated troofer with a taste for common law.
Donna https://www.facebook.com/donnalee.andrews.186 is still heading for the edge. She has altered her FB profile to accentuate her Sovereign Citizen beliefsb. She has yet to produce anything original, being content to spew out the usual rumour and nonsense.

Her live videos are mind numbing and to watch one all the way through may leave you in danger of losing the will to live. Should you decide to take the risk then I suggest that the normal cutlery be locked away and you make do with plastic for a while.

Her forthcoming court appearance in company with Piers Corbyn could be entertaining.

I have high hopes for Donnalee!

TheRambler
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

It appears that Donna https://www.facebook.com/donnalee.andrews.186 has performed a valuable public service by posting the latest important news drivel regarding Michael O’Bernicia’s forthcoming private criminal prosecution:

[Michael O'Bernicia's latest update was taken down within minutes. Luckily I've copied the text:

COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE | We are now in the final stages of preparing to lay the papers in the Private Criminal Prosecution against the architects of a genocidal pandemic fraud, that has all but destroyed this country and the world we once knew and loved.

However, the prima facie evidence we have amassed is so compelling and substantive, it is simply inconceivable that any British jury would not convict the defendants of the multiple murderous frauds alleged.

Without a hint of hyperbole or wishful thinking, the evidence we will soon be filing into the criminal court is so emphatic that it has the potential to expose the complex deceptions perpetrated worldwide, within a single viral social media post.

Our adversaries are now so concerned that the masses are waking up to the lethal nature of 'vaccine adverse events' that they are even pretending a sadly deceased centenarian didn't have the COVID jab, shortly before he died of the symptoms it is known to cause.

Despite the fact that Sky News covered his first dose of the COVID vaxx being administered, a few days before he passed on, the rest of the mainstream media are pretending that didn't happen.

Meanwhile, otherwise healthy people are dropping down dead at the rate my friend, the prolific Scouse polymath, Mark Oakford and I predicted a few weeks ago; others are suffering paralysis and a whole host of newly acquired lifelong or fatal conditions.

Most crucially, the only common denominator between them all is that they had mRNA spiked flu and/or COVID jabs, shortly before their physical demise.

There is also circumstantial evidence which suggests the current batch of shots could be killing as many as two thirds of the over-65's, as the endless stream of post-vaxx deaths in care homes horrifyingly affirms.

I therefore beseech everybody who reads this post to demand, from the bottom of your heart, shouting it from the rooftops, that autopsies must be performed on everybody who allegedly dies of COVID-19 from henceforth.

In the event there is one courageous and honourable high court judge left in this country, who happens across this post, in the names of justice, freedom and right, you must declare an order of the court's own motion to that effect, at your earliest opportunity.

Should such a high court declaration be made, independent autopsies would determine the actual causes of death, rather than merely assuming COVID-19 was the cause, without examining the dead bodies.

The only legislative measure preventing this is the comprehensively unlawful and definitively void Coronavirus Act 2020, which effectively suspended autopsies indefinitely, even when people die in suspicious circumstances.

Nevertheless, a fearless judge would be able to rely upon Lord Sumption's scholarly testimony of the constitutionally unlawful nature of the tyrannous 2020 Act, in setting aside its suspension of autopsies,

On the ground that the families of the departed are legally entitled to know whether 'vaccines' caused or contributed to the deaths of their loved ones, rather than COVID-19, as the prima facie evidence shows.

The judge would also be able to rely upon the evidence we will be filing in the PCP, which will take place, all being well, within the next few days.

As would any brave and brilliant QC, with the connections required to guide an application for such a declaration through the high court, without delay or obstruction.

However, given that, for a judge or a QC to put their arse on the line, they also need to accept that will mean risking their careers, as well as their safety, which few if any are likely to do, the evidence will also be made available to experienced lay litigants, who fully comprehend the nature of the crimes committed and the common law remedy available.

Having said that, we really don't have any time to waste debating the issues or the remedy at hand because people are dying at the end of a needle every day.

If enough of us don't take non-violent direct action, there will be no way out of lockdown for anybody, without agreeing to play Russian Roulette with the flu and COVID jabs, which many of us would never consent to, under any circumstances whatsoever.

Therefore, here is my extraordinary proposal for nationwide non-violent totalitarian non-compliance, under the protection of Magna Carta 2020 and the Treaty of Universal Community Trust:

That every 'authorised person' refuses to administer any 'vaccines' or PCR tests for 90 days, starting the day following the laying of the papers in the PCP.

For the purposes of which, the People's Union of Britain will serve notice on the UK Government Cabinet Office, demanding that the suspension of autopsies be lifted and that all lockdown regulations are suspended with immediate effect, pending the outcome of the PUB's PCP.

The PUB has set aside £10 million worth of cryptocurrency, to offer financial assistance to any NHS employees who lose their jobs and fall on hard times, as a result of refusing to administer flu and COVID vaccines. More funds can be raised, as and when required, which would naturally cover potential legal costs.

Moreover, if what we are alleging in the PCP is true [and it most certainly is], as a result of a nationwide Vaxx and PCR Strike, we would witness a rapid decline in both 'COVID' deaths and cases, much like we saw between June and September 2020.

Thereby proving that the UK Government's 'vaccination' programme is entirely founded upon unequivocally dishonest statements. Fraud-in-the-factum, by another name.

In truth, the motive for the defendants' conspiracy to commit these most nefarious frauds was and remains deceptively simple: to maximise 'vaccination' uptake, both in Britain and the rest of the world.

Nevertheless, make no mistake about it; SAGE is not a scientific advisory committee - it is merely the UK branch of an international, unaccountable, totalitarian, pharmaceutical dictatorship, bought and paid for by the Gates of Hell and Big Pharma's stakeholders.

However, in the most simplistic terms, were it not for their reliance upon Ferguson's Imperial College Model, which fraudulently predicted that 50,000,000 people would die of the dreaded lurgy without locking down the whole world, COVID-1984 would never have transpired.

Whilst most people are currently arguing about whether the government has been lying to us about everything from day one, so called 'COVID deniers' now have sufficient prima facie evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt, that the entire scamdemic is founded upon Ferguson's prediction that 50 million people would die, from a 'virus' which has never been proven to exist, if his lockdown policies were not imposed worldwide.

How utterly chilling it is to contemplate that, in accordance with the WHO's leaked predicted mortality rate of 377 deaths per 100,000 healthy adults injected, around 520,000 Britons would perish if 68 million were 'vaccinated' with both the flu and COVID shots - only 10,000 more than Ferguson's prediction of 510,000 UK deaths in the initial stage of the 'pandemic'.

Despite being up against the clock to get the papers completed as as soon as I am able,

Ah the get out clause!

I can't end this update without offering my humble and eternal gratitude to everybody who has contributed to this genuine effort to End Genocide Now, on these shores and everywhere else./quote]

TheRambler
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He's really on it now.
Let's not forget that over 500,000 Britons will die in the next 12 months anyway regardless of cause.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheRambler wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:34 am
Despite the fact that Sky News covered his first dose of the COVID vaxx being administered, a few days before he passed on, the rest of the mainstream media are pretending that didn't happen.
Is that the same Sky News, whose report actually stated that he could not have the jab because he was being treated for pneumonia?

O'Bonkers is proven ****ing liar and these morons just lap it up.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor