Deadpool

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Deadpool

Post by exiledscouser »

With the passing of Dreary Dave, Roland Ford and now Baron David Ward would it be in bad taste to set up a deadpool for the next brave Sov'rn to go meet the Great Strawman in the Sky?

Mods, if this is too crass please feel free to delete.
NYGman

Re: Deadpool

Post by NYGman »

I have had EWE on top of my list for a long time now, but he does seem to continually defy the odds, despite his and his friends best efforts to go hard against any medical advice.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

NYGman wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:20 pm I have had EWE on top of my list for a long time now, but he does seem to continually defy the odds, despite his and his friends best efforts to go hard against any medical advice.
EWE is blow-hard. Despite Neelu's best efforts, he has always gone along with the medical treatments offered. I suspect that that is why he in no longer a "tenant". He's an idiot, but not a willing to die for his convictions idiot.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Ceylon
Crab Bait

Maybe bonus points for an unnatural demise? Crabbie may go out in a blaze of glory at his eviction.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'll take John Hurst. :whistle:
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Maybe princess nutbag herself as she seems to be looking more and more like the guy who's face melts at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
:Axe:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:41 pm Maybe princess nutbag herself as she seems to be looking more and more like the guy who's face melts at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Not until she gets me my $6 million of gold!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:41 pm Maybe princess nutbag herself as she seems to be looking more and more like the guy who's face melts at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
If Indiana Jones hadn't stuck his nose in the Ark would have been opened in Berlin and it would have been Hitler's face that melted.

Bloody interfering busy-bodies.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rosy

Post by rosy »

hucknallred wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:38 am I'll take John Hurst. :whistle:
:naughty: :lol:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

50 Kindness Credits on Ed Brown.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I got 100 Quatloos on one of LoneDummy's buddies: David Hinkson, liver and intestinal cancer, denied compassionate release, currently in a med prison.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

A barrel of rum and one bad tempered parrot on Angela Power Disney with her eyeball having a stroke and a return to the bottle.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'll take Christopher "Thelivingman" Bruce, who is discussed at length at Fogbow. He's 60 years old, perpetually angry, lives off his wife's Dollar Tree salary, sucks at staying out of jail, and he reeks of meth use. Google pictures of him if you dare.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Name: WINSTON SHROUT
Register Number: 78952-065
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 05/07/2028
Located At: FCI Terminal Island

I mean, just look at the name of the FCI.

ETA: IPOF, a number of fairly notorious inmates have served time at Terminal Island, including Al Capone, Charles Manson and Henry Hill.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:ETA: IPOF, a number of fairly notorious inmates have served time at Terminal Island, including Al Capone, Charles Manson and Henry Hill.
As well as Jeffrey MacDonald, of Fatal Vision infamy. I came face to face with him in a holding area of Terminal Island while waiting for another prisoner to be brought in to interview.

Shrout was lucky in getting assigned to Terminal Island since it is a low-security prison. I guess one gets a freebie at running away and not suffering the consequences of not reporting for their surrender date. On the other hand, it is the prison with the second highest rate of COVID deaths. Shrout managed to contract the virus but received adequate care to beat it - despite batting for the cycle in having high blood pressure, heart problems and being overweight.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just on general nastiness and vileness, it is amazing that he hasn't been eaten up from the inside. I wonder how long it will take for him to find a way to get himself in trouble while he is on the inside, I just don't think he can help himself.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Tom Crawford

'nuff said
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

David Hinkson has shuffled loose the mortal coil...

Name: DAVID ROLAND HINKSON
Register Number: 08795-023
Race: White
Sex: Male
Deceased: 02/04/2022
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss