Hayley the Queen of freedom

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Hayley the Queen of freedom

Post by longdog »

I wanted the title "Big Dick" but as my name isn't Dick, I'm not abnormally big and a more vulgar interpretation is equally inaccurate I had to settle for "Oi you!".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

longdog wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:28 pm I wanted the title "Big Dick" but as my name isn't Dick, I'm not abnormally big and a more vulgar interpretation…
“Hugh Jampton”?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hugh Janus
carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Post by carobee57 »

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KJE7djw7fHXdKPD2A her latest hilarious entry on her community page, who knew the common law court could be untrustworthy :snicker:
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

carobee57 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:39 pm https://photos.app.goo.gl/KJE7djw7fHXdKPD2A her latest hilarious entry on her community page, who knew the common law court could be untrustworthy :snicker:
I do like that these loons are warning about data harvesting on the internet... all whilst using Facebook, the internet's largest data harvesting operation :snicker: :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Post by carobee57 »

I suspect she is a bit tetchy because she had posted one of her telephone rants (which are hilarious) telling either yorkshire water or Marstons that they wouldn't be able to find her details anywhere!