Honourable Hannah - Sheriff and Naked Psychic

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Honourable Hannah - Sheriff and Naked Psychic

Post by longdog »

According to Facebook she's been evicted.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Any word as to why?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:17 pm According to Facebook she's been evicted.
Also Social Services are about to remove her kids, one of whom was recently arrested for carrying a knife.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

So, it appears she's squatting in a former care home (Ashburton House) in Devon, having "seized possession" of it a few days ago. This is her latest on her "We Need You" Facebook group (which is now, sadly, private, so for lurker sockpuppets only):
Equitable title of Badr Trust Western Road Ashburton tq13 7ed
Legal land registry title holder: Devon County Council.
Debtors are Devon County Council to the value of twenty five million pounds plus.
Creditors are Badr Trust Western Road Ashburton tq13 7ed.
The land and building were seized in distress of unpaid debts as set out here to force payments from the debtor Devon County Council.
This action was taken after two years of notices and even a community enforcement action on October 26th 2022 the Debtors were filmed accepting the debt orders but later declined to pay it.
Clearly the sezuire is much much less than the debt owed and it is in need of urgent remedial works.
The Debtors are liable for the safety of Badr Trust people in possession until they transfer payment in full.
GOOD Good dawning we are all good but need some electric heaters and a builder or several buildees who has the balls to start working on the roof and guttering. ENGINEER for gas safety check and maintenance of boiler. Electrician for safety check and remedial works.
Glaziers for replacement of broken glass windows.
Asbestos survey.
Bills for contractors would have to be sent to Devon county council who are fully liable for our debts and our safety whilst in possession.
At this point if a contractor can stand in some supplies of materials we fully expect payment will be made by Devon County Council.
Where r the men?
The roof is slate tiles.
Come on people please step up this is why we are not getting back our lost powers...
Talk without actions is meaningless.
Contractors our administrator is :Deborah.
[redacted]*
Badr Trust Western Road Ashburton tq13 7ed
Please do not post pointless messages about how u could if you could.... its meaningless.
She's been begging since she moved in for contractors to come and work on the property, which has multiple broken windows, no gas and (probably) no electricity - if it's been empty for a while, I'm guessing the services have been disconnected.

I mean, what roofer, sparky or gas engineer could turn down a job like this - where they'll be paid (ha!) by Devon County Council which, according to this nutbag, owes her £25 million. What could possibly go wrong? She'll end up with unlicensed FOTL cowboys working on it, with potentially fatal consequences.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I am in the now private group. Hard to work out from the ramblings but it looks like social services are after her kids.
My lovely boys have denied a child snatchers claws..
Go die bitch!! Haha 😄
longdog

Post by longdog »

From second hand reports on Facebook it looks like the evil child-snatcher managed to evilly snatch one child who was arrested on Sunday (I think). He was on bail for carrying a knife so it may be that the broken down squat of an insane parent isn't considered a suitable address to be bailed to... If you see what I mean. If he was already destined for care proceedings it's a pretty sure bet he's there now. There was a video of cops and social workers attending so I assume plod would have tipped SS off.

Apparently the psychic sheriff herself has also 'gone dark' which could well mean she's now being assessed on a section.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

If you'll pardon the internet vernacular... What the actual fuck? :mrgreen:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/would-gr ... ek8xkh38zc
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hannah’s business was soon advising the Sainsbury family and ambassadors in their private homes.
If this were possibly true, it sounded like the beginning of a Rasputin-type incident.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

What the actual fuck? :mrgreen:
You think that's mental? Following the link at the bottom leads you to the tragic tale of how Hannah tried to be on 'Britain's Got Talent'!!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/britains ... ntent-card

Anton Hicks was her husband when the articles were published btw.

Bonus link - Amazon page for 'Room Reader' (which I have to admit is a clever title)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Room-Reader-Ho ... 199975624X
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:42 pm You think that's mental? Following the link at the bottom leads you to the tragic tale of how Hannah tried to be on 'Britain's Got Talent'!!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/britains ... ntent-card
Ye gods! I don't know who conferred the title of 'writer' on Anton, probably himself, but whoever it was they lied.

Perhaps I'm being hampered somewhat by not having owned a telly for over twenty years but I have only the vaguest idea what any of that incoherent garbage is supposed to be about. She sort of went on a 'talent' show or maybe it was just an audition and something, something, pictures, something, something a dead mother something, something.

Even on the second attempt I couldn't make it to the end. I got further in my one and only attempt to read 'Mein Kampf' which is by far the most badly written pile of crap I've come across. Anton is a worse writer than Hitler. An achievement of sorts I suppose.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Hick's screed finishes with:
Thinking of BGT’s breach of contract (duty of care and misrepresented vote) to both Hannah, other entertainers, and the viewing public, we tried top London lawyers. But, Simon’s so powerful, seven companies in a row claimed a ‘conflict of interest.’ Maybe some lawyer who’s not caught up in his tentacles could sue him next time a gang kills an innocent person for their entertainment after being inspired by Caligula Cowellius giving the thumbs down at one of his colosseums in one of his fake shows.
Keen eyed readers may wonder why Hannah couldn't take on Cowell through the courts herself, being a barrister and all.

(From Facebook profile - 'A barrister at age 34, a successful business owner at 38')

https://www.facebook.com/HannahJacksonRR/
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:30 pm She's been begging since she moved in for contractors to come and work on the property, which has multiple broken windows, no gas and (probably) no electricity - if it's been empty for a while, I'm guessing the services have been disconnected.

I mean, what roofer, sparky or gas engineer could turn down a job like this - where they'll be paid (ha!) by Devon County Council which, according to this nutbag, owes her £25 million. What could possibly go wrong? She'll end up with unlicensed FOTL cowboys working on it, with potentially fatal consequences.
I struggle to imagine any reputable, registered & insured tradesman carrying out unauthorised works for a squatter in an unlawfully occupied building. Especially anyone who messes with gas or electrical stuff, because they could lose their accreditation with the networks & regulatory bodies.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:54 pm
I struggle to imagine any reputable, registered & insured tradesman carrying out unauthorised works for a squatter in an unlawfully occupied building. Especially anyone who messes with gas or electrical stuff, because they could lose their accreditation with the networks & regulatory bodies.
There was a video taken outside by one of the freeloader residents prior to the wallopers removing the kid.
You can see lights on through the windows, so they've got the electric going.
I believe the local council own it, so maybe they are still paying the bill.
She was asking for someone to look at the boiler, no idea if she had any joy there.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, Hannah is now linking, as her example of sovrun victory, to a video of our own favorite backwoods sovrun, Ernie Tertelgte who likes going into court in his Patriot uniform and yelling nonsense at the judge. Of course Hannah has no idea of what finally happened to Ernie at the end of his joustings with the judge. He ended up getting dog-piled by the court bailiffs and hauled off to jail.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Larry Spoons wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:04 am
There comes a point where I don’t feel comfortable pointing and laughing at these people. I hope she gets some psychiatric help soon.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

That video is pretty useful, as it summarises Sheriff Jackson (Badr)'s 'journey' to date, though obviously she's an unreliable narrator.

Being charitable, I don't think it indicates that she is any more mentally unwell than most FMOTL'ers. The bloke doing the interviewing, on the other hand, clearly has delusional beliefs. He says that he's being harassed by MI5 and that TPTB are using military aircraft to shake his children's bones, or something like that. Anyone know who he is? I think there may be an Antony Baddaloo connection.

My speculative take on the business with her son is that he may be a bit of a bad 'un, but it could well be that as a dual heritage teenager in the rural South West, the reaction to this by his neighbours and the state agencies could well be more severe than if he was a white lad 'from round here'. Clearly having Sheriff Hannah going in to bat for him is going to be counter-productive, whatever the circumstances.
longdog

Post by longdog »

According to Facebook she's been evicted from her squat. Or as she put it...

"Hannah was kicked and picked up by six boiler suited and masked intruders smashed onto a stone floor she is undergoing trauma injury medical treatment to her skull and legs and back" (Lack of punctuation in original).

A few hours later this was upgraded to...

"Attempt to murder the family twenty armed people. This is high level ongoing crimes against our family home and ourselves".

As somebody pointed out...

"20 armed thugs couldn't manage to murder one family? Even the quality of murderous thugs has nosedived these days" :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Devon County Council outsourced their murderous thug dept a few years ago, it's sad to see the decline in lethality.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

It's all money saving isn't it? In the good old days you'd have a pick axe handle, now you can barely afford a swimming pool noodle.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self