Honourable Hannah - Sheriff and Naked Psychic

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Honourable Hannah - Sheriff and Naked Psychic

Post by longdog »

According to The Facebook our hero has now decided that she is going to apply to the high court to overturn the eviction as she is a creditor of the council and therefore entitled to squat in their property... Because that's obviously how the world works.

I have my doubts she will actually apply but I live in hope that she will and I get to read the judgement. I'm guessing the words 'totally without merit' would cover most of it but I love a good judicial hatchet-job.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

she is going to apply to the high court to overturn the eviction
But, but, but...
This Roman tyrannical court system is finally breaking down. Hannah and many others innerstand that no (or limited) justice existed in these private courts using public money for private gains. Providing a stage for the elites and forcing us out of making private claims due to the fact these courts do not hear facts, they apply presumptions and assumptions or codes, acts and statutes making a practice of law without any morality. Given its adversarial approach, this leads to utterly perverse outcomes.
Not to mention that:
As Honourable Sheriff for the British Isles, Hannah has the right to command both police and military action. She can administer lawful jurisdiction on land, water, in the air and over women and men.
She's a 'creditor' thanks to a ruling by a play court she set up. So she's expecting the tyrannical Roman court to recognise that ruling?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

...innerstand...
Is this a typo of "understand" or is it another sovereign vocabulary word that magically avoids placing the oppressed sovrun "under" the thumb of the Roman court? If the latter, I can't wait until they decide that using the word "overstand" will give them power over the court.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

"Innerstand"... is this a typo of "understand" or is it another sovereign vocabulary word
I have indeed seen "overstand" before. "Understand" has a special meaning in fantasy pseudo-legal language for someone who has fallen for the strawman concept: when a court politely asks someone if they understand, it doesn't mean "do you understand?" it means "do you agree to stand under my jurisdiction which means that you have joined your flesh and blood existence with your strawman?" However the word "understand" has a use and is dificult to replace.

However "overstand" and "innerstand" are generally getting out there beyond the sovereign world. "Overstand" was coined by African Americans because of an aversion to standing under anyone. Then someone coined "innerstand" to refer to something that you know is true because you feel it inside even though there is no proof. Which is a very pseudolegal thing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SpearGrass wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:48 pm Then someone coined "innerstand" to refer to something that you know is true because you feel it inside even though there is no proof. Which is a very pseudolegal thing.
Ah... I had heard it a couple of times and did wonder... But not enough to look it up. Just another way of saying 'my truth' as opposed to 'the truth'... Gotcha.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SpearGrass wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:48 pm "Understand" has a special meaning in fantasy pseudo-legal language for someone who has fallen for the strawman concept: when a court politely asks someone if they understand, it doesn't mean "do you understand?" it means "do you agree to stand under my jurisdiction which means that you have joined your flesh and blood existence with your strawman?"
Yes, this nonsense is frequently mentioned by FMOTL/SovCit loons. I wonder if a judge has ever tried to reverse Uno the conversation by emphasising their own eager wish to understand the defendant? "It is important that I understand your case, Mr Smith, and that you understand the process of this hearing."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My favorite FMOTL/SovCit loon example of understanding/standing under was when Ernie Tertelgte placed a copy of the Constitution on the floor, in (or just outside of?) a courtroom, and proclaimed that he "stood upon the Constitution" and would not "stand under" the jurisdiction of the court which was being more than fair in tolerating his idiocies.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:42 am My favorite FMOTL/SovCit loon example of understanding/standing under was when Ernie Tertelgte placed a copy of the Constitution on the floor, in (or just outside of?) a courtroom, and proclaimed that he "stood upon the Constitution" and would not "stand under" the jurisdiction of the court which was being more than fair in tolerating his idiocies.

:D
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:03 pm According to The Facebook our hero has now decided that she is going to apply to the high court to overturn the eviction as she is a creditor of the council and therefore entitled to squat in their property... Because that's obviously how the world works.

I have my doubts she will actually apply but I live in hope that she will and I get to read the judgement. I'm guessing the words 'totally without merit' would cover most of it but I love a good judicial hatchet-job.
She's been to court in the last week or so a few times - to issue proceedings and/or applications for injunctions to try to get her son released from whatever care order has been made, making a personal claim against the social workers/council employees, and to overturn the eviction. It looks as if it's been wins all round.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"Group Expert"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:10 am "Group Expert"
Is that a FaceBook thing?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:02 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:10 am "Group Expert"
Is that a FaceBook thing?
It certainly is. I've awarded the title to myself a couple of times which gives you some idea of its value.
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

Has anyone seen any Honourable Hannah traffic on the interweb recently? She's certainly active in the courtsphere, and I'd be surprised if she wasn't posting it all somewhere.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SpearGrass wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:41 am Has anyone seen any Honourable Hannah traffic on the interweb recently? She's certainly active in the courtsphere, and I'd be surprised if she wasn't posting it all somewhere.
She has a Facebook group - We Need You!! The cover photo is of her son Jet :Jet.

She just posts conspiracy links and the odd video. The last of which was linked with some digital begging.
I struggled to rip the video, but it's not that interesting.