Banaman

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Royalman
Stowaway
Stowaway

Banaman

Post by Royalman »

We all know how this will eventually end (think Tom Crawford). It incudes some classics like “She is not a person, she is a living, breathing woman” and “Surname is a fiction”.

What I find so depressingly sad is the poor women seems to believe all the nonsense. She doesn’t realize that she will eventually be evicted and loose some or all of what remaining equity there is in her house. Why doesn’t she try and get proper free advice from someone like Citizens Advice?

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Banaman

Post by hucknallred »

Not sure who this one is, but the bloke has a Nottingham accent, which seems to be the epicentre of freetards.

I don't think Banaman warrants a thread as it's just a YouTube channel featuring various videos on the same theme and is not one of the protagonists in the videos. Probably better off the the 'random babblings' thread.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He had a video showing one of the "fit-your-own-meter-and-get-free-electricity" people getting cut off ..
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

hucknallred wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:17 am Not sure who this one is, but the bloke has a Nottingham accent, which seems to be the epicentre of freetards.

I don't think Banaman warrants a thread as it's just a YouTube channel featuring various videos on the same theme and is not one of the protagonists in the videos. Probably better off the the 'random babblings' thread.
Even from this side of The Pond, I could tell that she was not using the BBC Received Pronunciation. She brings to mind Katia Kvinge, who does a hilarious mock weather report using various UK and Irish accents.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

aesmith wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:14 pm He had a video showing one of the "fit-your-own-meter-and-get-free-electricity" people getting cut off ..
The nitwit who kindly provided us with this (ahem) fascinating video asks "what if your warrant is illegal or unlawful," or some variant thereof. Perhaps the dear lad is unaware that the police have no discretion to enforce or not enforce a warrant, and that his remedy (if any) can be found at the local courthouse. Of course, he will then "inform" us all that the local courts are illegal, unconstitutional, fraudulent, etc. etc. etc., most likely because the Code of Hammurabi, the Draconian and Solonian constitutions, Roman law, the Code of Justinian, and (of course) our old friend, the Magna Carta, say so. :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

1hr:14m

'Just like Hitler's men were given authority, it's like we're living in a communist state.'

I can't even...
rosy

Post by rosy »

1hr 14! Chapeau.

I didn't get anywhere near as far into the video as that before losing the will to live.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Serendipity rather than persistence. I was skipping and got lucky.