A link to a Candian posting

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

A link to a Candian posting

Post by Burnaby49 »

I just made a post on the Canadian Sovereigns board about a recent seminar talk by Robert Menard, a burnt-out, discredited, at one time important Canadian sovereign. What makes it of interest to you Brits is the venue where he gave it. Something called the "Red Pill Day" a claimed annual seminar of twelve eminent speakers given an hour each to babble about their particular New Age or sovereign obsessions. Apart from Menard I didn't recognize any of them which wasn't surprising considering they are all British. So here's a link to my posting which has a link to your Red Pill Day idiocy. enjoy!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=12387
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: A link to a Candian posting

Post by mufc1959 »

Piers Corbyn is the full-on conspiracy theorist/anti-vaxxer brother of the former Labour Party leader, Jeremy Corbyn. Presumably because of his family connection, and because he's posh, he seems to be treated with respect by the FOTL community. He's bonkers.

"The Spaniard" is none other than our old friend Simon Goldberg, aka The White Rabbit, who for years has been shilling 'get your mortgage cancelled for free' seminars, whilst at the same time admitting to paying his own mortgage. He was even stupid enough to post a video on YT (since deleted) of him having a conversation with someone at Santander where he said this.

It's a pity Icke's son wasn't taken away from him when he was a child, so he didn't end up exposed to this craziness. It's like the kids who grow up in Scientology and know nothing else.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I tried to figure out who The Spaniard was, or at least what he was shilling, by clicking on the link he gave to his website, The White Rabbit Trust. This was what I got;

Undergoing Maintenance
We’ll be Back with more great content soon…
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I've seen Laura Nina on a few UK Facebook Groups, I think she was one advocating meter swapping, or maybe an antivaxxer?