pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot wrote:
It's the people that have learned from me that count that will destroy the system.
pigpot, that comment has me in stitches. You can't even manage to use the quote function correctly and yet you are telling us you are some kind of teacher? No, please stop it. My sides are beginning to hurt. Tell us more about these people who have "learned from you". Who exactly are they? What exactly have you taught them? Most importantly please provide an exact date when they plan to "destroy the system".
I learnt that pigpot wasn't much help with my rail penalty fare inquiry...he directed me to a chap who is obsessed with parking tickets, so that was no help at all.
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

hardcopy wrote:he directed me to a chap who is obsessed with parking tickets, so that was no help at all.
Be fair, it gave you a head start of two on the list of people who would definitely not be of help.

Anyway, I'm sure that guy could be useful because travelling and magna carta and stuff. :thinking:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

hardcopy wrote: I learnt that pigpot wasn't much help with my rail penalty fare inquiry...he directed me to a chap who is obsessed with parking tickets, so that was no help at all.
Pigpot hasn't been any help to anyone here since he made his first post. He is full of talk about what wonders his ideas can do for people; but he has yet to offer one scrap of verifiable proof that his claims have the slightest bit of substance to them -- and when challenged to provide that proof, like the troll that he is he tries to shift the burden of proof and make us try to prove him wrong (and if we do so, he will simply "move the goalposts" and claim that our proof is not adequate).

Unless he says something which is verifiably true -- with the proof produced BY HIM, his posts are not worthy of a response.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Did "Bostok" evade the fare in the video? A simple yes or no is required.

Cheers.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

pigpot wrote:Did "Bostok" evade the fare in the video? A simple yes or no is required.

Cheers.
No. He was in his car and not on a train.
Stop messing me around. Peace
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

hardcopy wrote:
pigpot wrote:Did "Bostok" evade the fare in the video? A simple yes or no is required.

Cheers.
No. He was in his car and not on a train.
Stop messing me around. Peace
"hardcopy", You really need to realise that I'm not beholden to you or anyone else here or there. The fact of the matter is that I have helped you and you don't want to attack it the way I have shown you so don't ask again. Plead or "Take" the equivalent wherever you are of the "Fifth Amendment" and walk away. These people have no authority or even power to do anything. They are merely second rate Traffic Wardens. There you go... End of. Use it or not but cut your crap with
Stop messing me around.
You stop messing me around... :whistle:

Report this post

Postby pigpot » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 am

hardcopy wrote:
Pigpot, you were no help at all Daniel Bostock is parking ticket expert but I don't trust him because he slagged poor old Tom off.
I asked about Rail Penalty Fares. Hello
And please don't give me the tired old "do some research" routine, anyone can say that when someone needs help. I have to know by end of August. Peace

I did help you. :roll: I told you that "they" no powers of enforcement so don't pay. That's why I posted the "Daniel Bostock" videos. Just because you continue to obey "their" myths it's not my fault. I know the tired old, "do some research routine" is amazing eh! The other side use it all the while...
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

hardcopy wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot wrote:
It's the people that have learned from me that count that will destroy the system.
pigpot, that comment has me in stitches. You can't even manage to use the quote function correctly and yet you are telling us you are some kind of teacher? No, please stop it. My sides are beginning to hurt. Tell us more about these people who have "learned from you". Who exactly are they? What exactly have you taught them? Most importantly please provide an exact date when they plan to "destroy the system".
I learnt that pigpot wasn't much help with my rail penalty fare inquiry...he directed me to a chap who is obsessed with parking tickets, so that was no help at all.
Not at all. I directed you to the language and words of a "rail" video. You need to check my answer to your stupid last post. You sound like one of the childish folk who go around bothering people over the internet who've already given them an answer to the question they asked. :sarcasmon: :beatinghorse:

Truly pathetic. :roll:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I'm not sure why you raised the "fifth amendment" whatever that is. I simply asked you about Rail Penalty Fares.
Palming me off to Bostock the parking ticket man was no help at all, in fact when I asked him for help and mentioned your name he replied that he thought you were a " nutter" and to ignore you..

This really has been a huge disappointment, especially as I believed your claims to have helped loads of people, i can't see how that can be true, especially as it seems you have an aggressive and quiet frankly appalling attitude to those in need of advice.

I have now gone to "Citizens Advice" on the matter, who gave us great, simple advice.
My friend is getting a "pay day" loan to pay the fine and court costs, it turns out to be that simple. Peace
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

hardcopy wrote:I'm not sure why you raised the "fifth amendment" whatever that is. I simply asked you about Rail Penalty Fares.
Palming me off to Bostock the parking ticket man was no help at all, in fact when I asked him for help and mentioned your name he replied that he thought you were a " nutter" and to ignore you..

This really has been a huge disappointment, especially as I believed your claims to have helped loads of people, i can't see how that can be true, especially as it seems you have an aggressive and quiet frankly appalling attitude to those in need of advice.

I have now gone to "Citizens Advice" on the matter, who gave us great, simple advice.
My friend is getting a "pay day" loan to pay the fine and court costs, it turns out to be that simple. Peace
None of the above happened. Go watch "Bostock's" rap video. Bloody hell you aren't a very good troll are you... :roll: Really very rubbish. "Bostock" has NEVER met me. Serves your friend right then. I don't even remember you typing in which "Nation" you were typing about. So you asked a question and then answered it yourself and claiming then that you were correct.
especially as I believed your claims
Post up all of your correspondences with the local authorities showing you have followed my tactics that I have described then big fella (assuming you are a man, if not big girl) but you can't and won't as your timelines won't match up to your posts here. Please delete all of your personal information as I have NO WISH TO KNOW who you are.

You see I'm no idiot and I never go backwards with people like you. :?

And then you end up going back to your (specifically this is aimed at you) Government loving propaganda here:
Nah! You can stick it where the Sun doesn't shine. :lol:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

As I said these pathetic "Rail Enforcers" are nothing of the sort. The word "Enforcer" does not make someone such. They have nothing on anyone.

I'm looking forward to your paperwork. :whistle: :sarcasmon:

Watch this nutter (Policeman) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqhJI8Ul0v0

Laughing right at you. :haha: :roll: :lol: :haha: :roll: :lol:

"Off off and away..." :wink: I'm taking you too the cleaners and laughing at you at the same time. :oops:

Are you a lawyer or a bus driver? :thinking:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

The apple tree blossoms in the spring, just like the cherry tree, but in the summer it produces different fruit.

Don't ask the tiger why.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:The apple tree blossoms in the spring, just like the cherry tree, but in the summer it produces different fruit.

Don't ask the tiger why.
Quickly log on, post and log off...

Don't ask the keyboard why.

At work in the "Chambers". :snicker:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

schismatrix wrote:
hardcopy wrote:he directed me to a chap who is obsessed with parking tickets, so that was no help at all.
Be fair, it gave you a head start of two on the list of people who would definitely not be of help.

Anyway, I'm sure that guy could be useful because travelling and magna carta and stuff. :thinking:
And if you add Pigpot to the list you'll now have three people who will be unquestionably of absolutely no help to you under any circumstances.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:
Quickly log on, post and log off...
Just because you can't see the breeze doesn't mean it's not there

How else is the blossom carried?
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Any reason why "notorial dissent"...

Might I add please that I think that you're avatar "name" is very cool.

Back to the point though, can you show me why you posted your latest here on this thread, where I have given an idea for instance that these lackeys have no power and absolutely NO authority, no stop, no detention NOTHING :lol: thus it means you can get up and walk away from them. THIS IS AN IDEA FOR PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN USE. AND due to this fact I ABSOLUTELY suggest (on their own terms though) that people walk away from them and give them no details or money WHATSOEVER. I've done it with the "5-0" and come away a very happy individual and so did the person sitting next to me.

That is an idea that people may use at their own discretion isn't it.

Amazing (Booooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz) how you backed "hardcopy" straight away though. :sarcasmon:

No facts challenged.

Anyway as I have typed earlier I look forward to ALL of "hardcopy's" correspondences with "Daniel Bostok". :sarcasmon:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot, allow me to share with you one of my favourite vids of all time. I remember seeing it when it was first published. I pissed myself laughing then and even now, six years on, I still find it hilarious.
Now tell me, what did this girl do wrong? Why didn't it work?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1DnUsQvbnkc
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Pigpot so you wanted me to watch a rap video in order to help my friend in the Rail Penalty fare matter?
Look, this is a serious matter, and although we have resolved it now it's contemptible that you attempted to use this forum to act the goat over this.
Your replies are becoming increasingly bellicose and incoherent. The fact that you thought I was in America when this forum is a dedicated UK forum sort of gave me a clue to how clued up you are.

Anyway, nice bout of name calling and childishness up there, always a good indication of a posters intelligence I find. Bostock was right about you.

Peace .
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot, allow me to share with you one of my favourite vids of all time. I remember seeing it when it was first published. I pissed myself laughing then and even now, six years on, I still find it hilarious.
Lol, another success against those people who have absolutely no authority whatsoever.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

pigpot wrote:
hardcopy wrote:I'm not sure why you raised the "fifth amendment" whatever that is. I simply asked you about Rail Penalty Fares.

None of the above happened. Go watch "Bostock's" rap video. Bloody hell you aren't a very good troll are you... :roll: Really very rubbish. "Bostock" has NEVER met me. Serves your friend right then. I don't even remember you typing in which "Nation" you were typing about. So you asked a question and then answered it yourself and claiming then that you were correct.
especially as I believed your claims
Post up all of your correspondences with the local authorities showing you have followed my tactics that I have described then big fella (assuming you are a man, if not big girl) but you can't and won't as your timelines won't match up to your posts here. Please delete all of your personal information as I have NO WISH TO KNOW who you are.

You see I'm no idiot and I never go backwards with people like you. :?

And then you end up going back to your (specifically this is aimed at you) Government loving propaganda here:
Nah! You can stick it where the Sun doesn't shine. :lol:
You want to post up all the correspondence I've had with the "local authorities following your tactics"???
You haven't offered any tactics. You told me to contact Bostock, the parking ticket expert, when I made it clear it was a Rail Penalty Charge.
Please consider before posting, this nonsense is causing me alarm and distress, I won't be triflied with mate. Peace
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot, allow me to share with you one of my favourite vids of all time. I remember seeing it when it was first published. I pissed myself laughing then and even now, six years on, I still find it hilarious.
That is hilarious even for you!

I, on the other hand have told the "naughty police", to "eff off" (after their ridiculous claims) and have been taken away without and released "without charge" and as "they" have had nothing (which I knew wasn't provable) they hadn't anything "upon me".

So based upon numerous claims I have been free for some time now. Wonderful. 8)