pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by longdog »

So let me get this right Pigpot... Because some people are famous and some people are politicians and some people are paedophiles and some people are famous or politicians and paedophiles it's perfectly acceptable for delusional gobshites like Haining to accuse, without a shred of evidence, anybody they don't like of being paedophiles and threaten them with unspecified mob 'justice'?

Here's an idea Pigpot... If you have any evidence that any member or officer of Nottingham council is a child abuser why don't you report the matter to the police or make a YooToob video and name them and see how long it takes for them to sue the shit out of you.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
You truly have taken a side "RUMPS". It's very clear in this case.
Please show me where in my posts I have indicated that I have "taken a side".
Back up your claim.
"Ceylon" commented about "them", a loose affiliation of perverted people in positions of "power" that have been very abusive over the years. "Jimmy Saville" et al.

Ceylon's video which we are discussing was specifically about Nottingham councillors.
So now we go down the Jimmy Saville route do we? See those goalposts move. Saville is not evidence that Ceylon's claims about Nottingham council are true.
Remember when David Icke called out Edward Heath over his "things" on Burnham Beaches. Old 'Ted was very much alive then "Rumps".
We are discussing Ceylon. Icke has got nothing to do with this. Icke is not evidence that Ceylon's claims about Nottingham council are true.
Why are you worried?

I'm not. In fact I am amused. I find it amusing that you used Jenner as evidence that Ceylon's claims are true. A logical fallacy.
Those that are / have been involved in this stuff need to be very worried until they die because people are coming for them. These people aren't happy. They have memories that they don't want but it's happened. It's done AND they are after retribution and I hope they get it.
Indeed. Which is why I reminded you there is a presumption of innocence. You appear to have pre-judged, Jenner convicted him and then used your guilty verdict as evidence regarding Ceylon's claims about an unrelated council. Are you aware of how retarded that is?
Some people need to be scared. Very scared about their immediate future as others WILL NOT BE BOTHERED ABOUT THE law.
If that is the case and people take the law into their own hands then they too will find that they really are subject to the law.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Remember when David Icke called out Edward Heath over his "things" on Burnham Beaches."

OK... Now I'll ignore the fact that Icke is still recovering from one of his other "He's a paedophile" excursions... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/David_Icke ... _of_a_sort.. and simply point out that the rumours about Heath have been doing the rounds since long before Icke took the purple pill and became an aspect of the god-head.

Oh... And by the way I think you will find that things happen IN Burnham Beeches not on on it... Burnham Beeches is a woodland near Slough not the coast near Burnham on Sea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnham_Beeches

There really is no end to your ignorance is there?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

longdog wrote: Oh... And by the way I think you will find that things happen IN Burnham Beeches not on on it... Burnham Beeches is a woodland near Slough not the coast near Burnham on Sea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnham_Beeches
Oh my. It is proof that pigpot is a repeater. No due dilligence whatsoever. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I thought this thread was about what a complete self serving maggot and coward Ceylon Mark Haining is ? Pig Pot has his own thread.
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
longdog wrote: Oh... And by the way I think you will find that things happen IN Burnham Beeches not on on it... Burnham Beeches is a woodland near Slough not the coast near Burnham on Sea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnham_Beeches
Oh my. It is proof that pigpot is a repeater. No due dilligence whatsoever. :haha:
Strange how YOU never want to investigate the other side. Got a vested interest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stead.html

Get that man in the "Court"..... What.... 16 Is the age no??? Beneath/ below that "The law" says consent is impossible. And people here are protecting "Janner"...

Really......... No way... It's got to be messed up but it's only messed up if you see it as being messed up......... You will get yours... BE VERY WORRIED. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

wanglepin wrote:I thought this thread was about what a complete self serving maggot and coaward Ceylon Mark Haining is ? Pig Pot has his own thread.
Sob!..............
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote:I thought this thread was about what a complete self serving maggot and coaward Ceylon Mark Haining is ? Pig Pot has his own thread.
Yes, but he was being relatively ignored there so he came here to seek attention.
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:
Strange how YOU never want to investigate the other side. Got a vested interest.

Yes Janner will appear this afternoon. But at this moment there is a presumption of innocence. That is how the law works. Reminding you of the position of the law is not taking a side. But simply assuming he is guilty and then using that assumption as evidence to back up an unrelated claim is taking a side. Just like you did.
BHF wrote:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wanglepin wrote:I thought this thread was about what a complete self serving maggot and coward Ceylon Mark Haining is ? Pig Pot has his own thread.
He does and if this veers any further off topic it will get moved or deleted.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I said he's guilty WHERE??????????????
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot I refer you to Arthur's post.
BHF wrote:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:

Yes Janner will appear this afternoon. But at this moment there is a presumption of innocence. That is how the law works. Reminding you of the position of the law is not taking a side. But simply assuming he is guilty and then using that assumption as evidence to back up an unrelated claim is taking a side. Just like you did.
Amazing HOW you took that SIDE........... I would swear but I won't: : "The lyrical is that alone..."
longdog

Post by longdog »

pigpot wrote: Strange how YOU never want to investigate the other side. Got a vested interest.

You are walking a very fine and dangerous line Pigpot.

If you want to accuse members of being a Paedophile then have the courage to actually do it rather than imply it. Actually I really hope you do grow enough balls to actually make the allegation and then I will report your post and, hopefully, that will be the last we'll see of you.

Really......... No way... It's got to be messed up but it's only messed up if you see it as being messed up......... You will get yours... BE VERY WORRIED. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that a threat of physical violence PIgpot? If it is I would very seriously suggest you reconsider before you repeat it as there might be very serious consequences.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:He does and if this veers any further off topic it will get moved or deleted.
I'm actually "not" between two threads and I am unsure "how" to post between threads.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

longdog wrote:
pigpot wrote: Strange how YOU never want to investigate the other side. Got a vested interest.

You are walking a very fine and dangerous line Pigpot.

If you want to accuse members of being a Paedophile then have the courage to actually do it rather than imply it. Actually I really hope you do grow enough balls to actually make the allegation and then I will report your post and, hopefully, that will be the last we'll see of you.

Is that a threat of physical violence PIgpot? If it is I would very seriously suggest you reconsider before you repeat it as there might be very serious consequences.
Forgetting your point for a second, would you not think about those have been abused?
NG3

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by NG3 »

Thank you to the appropriate mod for cleaning up.

Don't forget to wash your hands!
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I have repeated mainstream media "copy and paste" don't bother me. Everything I see ass shit I forget.... Go away....... 8) :lol: :sarcasmon:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

:sarcastic:
NG3 wrote:Thank you to the appropriate mod for cleaning up.

Don't forget to wash your hands!
longdog

Post by longdog »

pigpot wrote:
Forgetting your point for a second, would you not think about those have been abused?
When I want your opinion on what I should think, when I should think about it and for how long I'll let you know.