Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

Well they got ONE thing right - RV/GCR isn't a banking term (although that's because its a myth, true believers).
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

current geopolitical analysis

The following is from a trusted source. Hope the analysis is correct, but that the timing for the end of the resistance to change is shorter than projected.

Multiple sources are reporting that as of October 17th, 2014, the Dragon family has taken over control of the international operations of the Federal Reserve Board and that as a result, the cabal’s ISIS and ebola campaigns, which were negotiating tactics, will be wound down.

Under the deal, the United States, Europe and England, respectively, will be issuing their own domestic currencies.

However, the world’s reserve currency will no longer be controlled by the families that used to own the Fed, the sources, including pentagon and CIA officials, said. A Chinese government source was unable to confirm that a deal had been reached. Nonetheless, he did note that China, Indonesia and Japan had been printing dollars of their own under the old regime but that all new creation of dollars world-wide will stop in October.

This implies that any new currency issued internationally will be something other than dollars; most likely a basket of currencies centered on the Chinese yuan.

A British MI5 source, for his part, says “Europe is in no condition to make any agreements based on the future use of the Euro. Italy, France and Germany all need to expedite the issuance of domestic currency and this is now a recognized fact.”

Moreover, there are still major power groups, notably in the Middle East and the US, that are unwilling to accept this deal, dragon family sources say. As a result, geopolitical turbulence is expected to continue until the final resistance groups are subdued and controlled.

A dragon family member says they will push for complete cabal defeat by the Chinese lunar New Year , which falls on February 19th in 2015.

A high level “G7 source” independently confirmed that as a result of the new deal, “The New Economic System will be developed founded on the truth namely that there is Abundance of resources, not scarcity.” If a deal has been reached at the highest levels of Eastern and Western esoteric power, then there will be many public signs appearing.

Published on Oct 17, 2014 This is one we've been waiting for! Yes, the Ambassador confirms that the Family is now the lawful owner of the Federal Reserve that has waged war on humanity for over 100 years. They are responsible for operating the largest and most oppressive criminal operation, an extortion racket and human slave trade, in the history of the world. They totally failed in their mandate to serve humanity; and their mandate has not been renewed.

Instead, steps are being taken to transform society, restoring people's natural rights along with principles of limited government (Republics) outlined in the founding documents of the united States in America. Again, he admonishes us to look in the mirror and to stop aggression, greed and the illusion of self importance.

Hale Ali'i > It's true, they have taken control.

I have a close source that states as of last week it is done. The Rothchilds are no longer in control and dragon family has paid our trillions in debt. We just have to ride it out another little bit and this will all become transparent to the entire planet.

I just choose to believe they are correct because for the past year everything I have been told ahead of time has come to fruition. Crossing my fingers and toes.... :)

MacHaffie's banner and predictions, which I beleive have the same probability of coming true as The Colorado Rockies have of winning the 2014 World Series.

Friday, October 24, 2014
Bits and Pieces Friday Morning

Stage3Alpha:

THE NEXT LINE DRAWN IN THE SAND WILL BE BY DINARLAND WORLD WIDE..................Posted by EXOGEN on October 23, 2014 at 11:44pm

nana7 October 24, 2014 at 8:17am This is so true Exo!! Yes, All dinarians worldwide will be drawing a line in the sand very soon!! Those who do have jobs will be leaving their somewhat lifeless jobs and take the next step to pursue something that really matters.

That's right, fed-up Dinarians will draw a line in the sand to FORCE those countries to RV their currency!

That might mean changing industries, starting our own companies, or simply making a smaller shift in our current role.
Voting out all the crooks in our government.
Refusing to keep to the status quo. We dinarians will resolve to transition to something that embodies who we are, our talents, strengths, love, passions and vision for the impact we want to make for a better world where no one is left behind. GO RV!!!! KABOOOM!!
EXOGEN > nana7 October 24, 2014 at 8:45amA GLOBAL PARADIGM SHIFT-YES....

SUPERdave Please read my question ? IF I have five million dong and it goes to sixty cents, per dong, that is 3 million dollars, do the Vietnam people cash in on the same deal but in there money, they are rich as well, if they have almost four hundred dollars in dong before the r/v... that is what it cost for five million dong 390 dollars, can any one explain this? about the Vietnam people, what do they get?

Ben > SUPERdave There is a law in Vietnam that prohibits every citizen in and out of Vietnam to exchange their currency with any other foreign currency including the American Dollar. This law was passed two years ago, for preparing the revaluation of the dong.
Jim > SUPERdave THE RULES ARE DIFFERENT IN VIETNAM THAN THEY ARE IN IRAQ.

EXOGEN > Jim yep
Jim NOTHING A DONG WILL BE THE SAME THEN AS IT IS NOW.

That's right, only American's dongs get bigger, those in Vietnam stay the same. Fair's fair.

DesertDawgWA > Jim If you believe that so will the Dinar

FELIX THE CAT > DesertDawgWA the DONG will revalue...

DesertDawgWA > Jim Vietnam is economically stable IRAQ is not...
EXOGEN > DesertDawgWA yep

Dave October 24, 2014 at 12:07am Exo wrote an hour ago that if we are not in the banks by next week something evil is happening and we would have to do something about.. Let's just stay positive that this done

EXOGEN > Dave October 24, 2014 at 8:26amyes-seriously
Dave October 24, 2014 at 12:17am Exo It is still snowing correct !!

EXOGEN > Dave October 24, 2014 at 12:19amYEP

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:14 AM 0 comments

That's right Dinarians, TAKE TO THE STREETS - in Iraq and Vietnam!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I keep wondering just how many socks McHalfwit has left for puppets since I was sure they all had holes in them at this, lord knows all his stories do. I just keep wondering if he washes them beofre he goes to them for his "trusted resources", maybe that explains a lot of things, kind of like the Sybil, only much much worse.

By the way, the snark about McHalfwit's track record, rude but true, both directions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Something about TNT Tony's latest round of lies - the next "tomorrow" RV date was Friday - set something off on his forums. I'm not sure exactly WHY, to be honest, since the people on the forums are are generally 100% loyal sycophants (as you can't even get in anymore, the account creation process is closed).

Usually, when TNT Tony's predictions fail every week, people take to the forums and post about how everyone should all be so happy to be a TNT member and feel so privileged to get to listen to his "intel." Then 100 or so people reply giving each other pats on the back for being Tony cult worshipers.

But on Friday, when the RV failed again and a new round of excuses/dates was given by Tony, there were like half a dozen threads asking why he was wrong 100% of the time. Within a hour or two people were getting braver and starting to question where he was getting "intel" from (hint to dinarians: he pulls it out of his nether regions). Suddenly it was all over. The moderators swooped in and deleted the threads, and it looks like 100-200 people or so got banned.

Its well known that questioning Tony in any way on his forums results in deletions and bans immediately, so that so many people piled in before it was over was surprising. I would say its a good sign, but for every person banned 10 people came Tony's defense saying how great and right he is.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

One can always dream that so many people getting banned MIGHT cause some of the faithful to start thinking, "Why is Tony always wrong?" and coming up with an answer other than "The evil cabal is blocking the RV!"
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
LightinDarkness

And you know whats so sad - that is exactly what most of them thought. It couldn't possibly be the dinar was a scam and TNT Tony is a pumper paid by Sterling Currency. Its ALWAYS the The Dark Cabal/IMF/US/Iraq government is blocking the RV because they dont want people to get rich.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:And you know whats so sad - that is exactly what most of them thought. It couldn't possibly be the dinar was a scam and TNT Tony is a pumper paid by Sterling Currency. Its ALWAYS the The Dark Cabal/IMF/US/Iraq government is blocking the RV because they dont want people to get rich.
Duh! If everyone was rich, then we wouldn't be "elites," would we? I'm sorry, but my pitifully infantile ego needs to be at the top of the power pyramid so everyone can admire, praise and worship me - or would if being an Illuminati my position wasn't a closely guarded secret. So we constantly thwart all these schemes to let the "little people" get filthy rich, the kind of rich that would let them go wild at car dealerships and strip clubs.

Sunday, October 26, 2014
10-25-14 Gateway

: Confirmed: My China contact told me this morning that the roll out should be this coming week. Rates will be good, we should be very happy by this time next week. Plans are set and rolling forward for the people. WE THE PEOPLE are winning!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:07 AM
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

The other day someone on Dinar Recaps actually had the temerity to give some true facts on the Kuwaiti Dinar "RV" after the Sadam Hussein invasion, which is seen as a shibboleth for Dinarians. For many years this tale has been one of the underpinning rationales for the belief that the Iraqi Dinar is going to suddenly skyrocket in value:
Mar says: The Kuwaiti dinar only revalued on the street….not at the banks.The black market bought peoples dinar pennies on the dollar or thereabouts because the people were scared it would become worthless.

When the Iraqi invasion was over, people who had bought the Kuwaiti dinar for pennies on the dollar profited. It did not rv or otherwise in the banking system.

All the banks did was reinstate the value of the Kuwaiti Dinar to what it was prior to the invasion. Anyone telling you that the Kuwaiti Dinar revalued back then is trying to put one over on you.

How do I know? Because they told me the same thing. Then, I ran into some really smart people and we did our research. Now I am not saying that the IQD will not revalue, just stating the truth about Kuwait.
Of course this person was then ignored or had people refuting:
OK Mar....so Kuwait did an RI and not an RV...however, their rate did RI back to the 3+ range. You are splitting hairs quite honestly, but thanks for your kind research.
You cannot shake the faith of devout Dinarians who seem to think that buying Iraqi currency now is the equivalent of playing the Black market during the devastation of Kuwait in the aftermath the Iraqi invasion.
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony's status hearing for his trial was delayed AGAIN from October 27 to December 15. We are now going on almost 3 years? At what point does the government say "enough"? Some delay is normal, but this has been delayed an INSANE amount of time. The indictment appears to have been filed in April 2012 - is it normal to take almost 3 years from the time of the indictment to get the trial going?
thunter

Post by thunter »

My guess is that it will eventually just go away. It was only $4 million, you know. I've watched some TV Infomercial kings scam people and get charged over and over again for decades before they go to jail.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

LaVidaRoja wrote:One can always dream that so many people getting banned MIGHT cause some of the faithful to start thinking, "Why is Tony always wrong?" and coming up with an answer other than "The evil cabal is blocking the RV!"
Another reason for the mass banning is that there is a mod (Canada Goose) and an intel provider (JCR) that were either banned or left TNT. They are on twitter and a number of TNT people converse with them. Pam (head of Tony's Gestapo) trolls on twitter and found several TNT members there talking to the enemy. Since they were using the same name on Twitter that they use on TNT it was easy culling. You aren't allowed to talk to the enemy, even if you aren't saying anything bad about the dear leader, Tony.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Should we write to the prosecutor and ask why Tony is allowed to delay his trial and continue to fleece the unwary online? I used to do this sort of thing, but never even got the courtesy of a response, and to tell the truth, always felt like a fool for expending the energy. But Tony deserves to be in jail, and one has to believe that if the powers that be knew about his activities they would get on the ball and speed to trial.

But, since it's Hallowe'en enough serious stuff and some trick or treat from some guy dressed as a Colonel costume instead.

Friday, October 31, 2014
The TRUTH from the Colonel

If all these blockheads that keep putting out this BS day after day, night after night would study the American History as much as they claim to have studied Iraq's. they would have a better idea what is going on and what is going to happen and it has nothing to do with Iraq or the dinar.

They are both very small pieces in a much bigger puzzle.
This is the final battle between good and evil.

First, we have to have all the bad guys arrested and under control and completely out of the way so that we have security for our money , ourselves and our families. We have to have our Freedom and Sovereignty or we are doomed and none of these peckerwoods putting out this stuff on these blogs and chat rooms and conference calls has any idea what is really going on, they just want to spew their garbage and lies. I truly believe that some of them are working for the dark side.

Second , NESARA has to be announced and the new united States Gold back currency has to be in the bank. We can not mix the FRN 's with the Gold backed currency, because the FRN 's have no value now or under the new system. We have to be under common law, which is rule of law and out from under statutory law, which is no more than color of law, and they can color it any way they want to at this time.

Third, we have to have the banks under control of the good guys, white knights, good military or what ever you want to call them. We can not have any of these crooked bankers running any of the banks. Apparently none of these so called gurus knows anything about what is really going on. Does any of them realize that as long as we are under statutory law the banks have written statues that they can take your money any time they want to. Also, under those statues the IRS can steal all the money out of your bank account and there is not one damn thing you can do about it.

Fourth, we have to have all the BAR attorneys under control, either arrested or sent off planet so they will not be able to continue to do what they are doing to " we the people " . This includes, attorneys, judges, crooked police, and etc. All BAR attorneys have sworn an oath to the Queen of England and have committed treason here in this country when they do so.

In my opinion these gurus that keep posting all this BS and the blogs that keep posting it are doing a lot more harm than good. They can not keep putting out this kind of BS day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year and get anyone with a brain to believe what they are saying. I have not found even one of them that knows what they are talking about when it comes to what is really going on. The bad guys, cabal, PTB, Illuminate or what ever else you want to call them wants this to happen so they can steal your funds. Some of these gurus are saying the same thing they were saying over four years ago. They are saying this, because they have no idea what is really happening or about to happen.

If they would only study our history and what is going on here and forget about what is going on in Iraq and tell their followers about what is going on here and forget about what is going on in Iraq they would help their following a lot more. You have to understand this is a divine intervention controlled by our Creator and it won't happen until He and his Masters have everything under control.

Most of the stuff I have read on the internet is total BS at best and Lies at the worst. If they don't know what is going on they should SHUT UP AND LISTEN. If this RV was to happen before all this other stuff is in place you would lose your wealth in a blink of an eye. Oh, by the way there will not be any income taxes on this exchange as the IRS is all but gone right now. Again, I beg everyone that reads this to research and study what is going on behind the scenes in this country and forget about what is going on in Iraq as it has very little to do with anything. They are only one country out of 204 countries planet wide and most of them are a lot more important than Iraq. I don't give legal or financial advice, just good old common sense. This article is written to the gurus that are on these blogs and email sites telling their BS and lies.

YOU WOULD DO A LOT MORE GOOD IF YOU RESEARCHED WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND TOLD THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH, IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT PLEASE SHUT UP AND QUIT SPEWING YOUR BS. OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS OF READING YOUR BS, I HAVE FOUND VERY LITTLE TRUTH.

The Colonel

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:59 AM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

I am as always amazed with the new tactics TNT Tony comes up - his newest thing is he is going to be making "dinar story" books based on the letters thousands of his insane followers have sent him and posted on his forums. He acts like this will be some big historical book that will be cited by researchers and become this huge part of history, claims he making copies and giving them to President Obama, etc. Meanwhile today his fellow propagandist DC Guy (who now has claimed his name is Winston) spent the call giving us his made up life history and spent the time with flattering himself - a ploy to build credibility with the dinar true believers. Things like claiming he went to MIT, worked at DARPA, etc. The thing I like about Winston is that he is really good at fooling the true believers, but anyone who knows what they are talking about can see hes just another dinar scammer - its so, so obvious.

The clever part of this is it deflects the questions by simply acting like the mythical RV is simply destined to happen - and soon (this weekend, of course). His thousands of stupid followers just go along with, don't ask any questions about why THIS TIME is going to be the RV given Tony's 0% track record. They just start talking like they will be this huge part of history.

And its true, they are part of history. As some of the most ignorant people to fall for one of the longest lived financial scams.
LightinDarkness

It looks like "DC Guy" decided to come out and try to paint a rosy picture of himself because some disgruntled ex-true believer dinarians found out his identity. It appears as though he is Winston Pfiester:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/winston-pfiester/58/2a0/734

And he owns this business:
http://www.aerocentex.com/

Hes been exposed by one of the dinar sites here, and the linked video proves this is definitely him. The speech patterns and voice are his:
http://globalcurrencyreset.net/dc-winst ... -tnt-tony/

Im not quite sure why someone who appears to own a legitimate business finds the need to get involved in a dinar scam, maybe the business isn't going well or he wants the fame/adoration that you get with being a dinar guru. However, now that his identity is known, I have a feeling all those disillusioned people that are no longer true believers will be getting in touch with him. And I can't say he doesn't deserve anything he gets (as long as its legal).

UPDATE: Now that Winston has been exposed the story is already crumbling. Now he has "clarified" he never went to MIT but rather "could" have gotten a doctorate there...he actually went to Baylor. I'm sure him declining a MIT PhD program is about as true as his dinar stories.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Here is a link to the YouTube channel for TNTBS, who has done a lot of research and is the one responsible for finding the true identity of Winston Pfiester:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQY ... ZQg/videos
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I note that Winston identifies himself as a "serial entrepreneur." Guess that is Newspeak for "scammer."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

FANTASTIC NEWS! Somebody at a small bank said "I can't talk about it," which means it's almost here! Woooooooooooo!!!!!!

Monday, November 3, 2014
positive bank story tidbit
Subject: Positive bank story tidbit: Date: 11/02/14 00:38:24

Subject: positive bank story tidbit

Don lives in North Carolina and gave us the great bank story of the banker asking him what he would do with 40M dollars. Well, this incident was from a totally different banker in the small town where he has lived for many years. Several months ago when he was researching whether to buy currency, he went to his small branch where they knew him well and said my daughter is going to be traveling oversea and wondered if they dealt in foreign currency...banker lady said yes. Then she asked would it be Irag Dinar? Acting ignorant, Don said what is that?...and she promptly said, "I can't talk about it". He asked again, "what is that?" and she repeated, "I can't talk about it". The way she said it prompted Don to immediately buy currency from Sterling. Remember, this was several months ago. Very recently, he was in same bank late in day and he noticed a lot of late day activity from employees and he asked this same lady why so many were working late and what is going on? Once again, "I can't talk about it". Then, she said, "don't forget about us when you are wealthy". She then mentioned they had a wealth manager in an Ashville Branch that she could refer him to. This conversation by her was not initiated by Don. - SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE GETTING READY FOR US!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:53 AM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

I think the whole "bank stories" thing is the most entertaining/sad/delusional part of the dinar world. These people will take ANYTHING to mean the RV is real. Its just a classic case of "I WANT TO BELIEVE" syndrome.

Bank employees say they can't talk about dinar (most likely because bank management has had it with the delusional dinarians)? RV is coming!

Bank employees seem busier than usual? RV is coming!

Bank employees say they can refer you to a wealth manager when your rich (which they say to be polite and not put you down as a dinarian)? RV is coming!

Bank employee has a bad hair day? RV is coming!
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

LightinDarkness wrote:I think the whole "bank stories" thing is the most entertaining/sad/delusional part of the dinar world.
Couldn't agree more, LiD. The latest twist seems to be that bank employees have cottoned on to the whole get-rich-quick scheme. The news has gone viral within the banking community, with Dinar sales soaring as a result. Some dinarians now worry that there won't be any staff to help them exchange, because all the tellers will be millionaires, and will be quitting their jobs.

As a counterpoint, there's the recent bank story where the local branch manager gives the customer a nod and a wink when he innocently broaches the subject of the Dinar:
...she promptly said, "I can't talk about it". He asked again, "what is that?" and she repeated, "I can't talk about it". The way she said it prompted Don to immediately buy currency from Sterling. (my bolding)

Remember, this was several months ago. Very recently, he was in same bank late in day and he noticed a lot of late day activity from employees and he asked this same lady why so many were working late and what is going on? Once again, "I can't talk about it". Then, she said, "don't forget about us when you are wealthy".

If the banker lady really believed that, you have to wonder why she too would not be buying Dinar furiously from eBay or the dealers in order to swell the ever-burgeoning ranks of the uber-rich when the time comes. Then she would be off to the Bahamas and giving her bank job the flick. Perhaps she is especially loyal.

Like the above example, most of the bank stories seem to be coming from TNT aliases these days, which is probably Tony and his minions trying to staunch the steady erosion of numbers of the faithful and/or hopefully boosting Sterling sales from new recruits to the scam.
LightinDarkness

Yeah, I too have noticed that the bulk of the fantastical bank stories are coming from TNT forums. When I've looked up the usernames in the past on his forum I've noticed that they aren't even trying anymore: the really good hopium bank stories are all from random new usernames with less than 10 posts. They are just making shill accounts to pump.

Of course, not all of them are shill accounts. There are some from "real" dinarians - but you can tell those pretty easy. Its always when they interpret every benign bank employee action/statement as being a sign of the RV. Just hearing what they want to hear.

By the way, has anyone listened to TNT Tony's Monday conference call? It was hilarious and sad. First, we have gone back to "the elites are cashing out!" made up BS again in order to redirect the anger away from Tony. But now we have a twist: Tony's new thing is that if there are any elections that are not decided on election night, the RV is delayed so that all these new millionaires can't contribute to the runoff races. Of course, as anyone who reads a newspaper knows, there is a VERY good chance of a run off happening in states like Louisiana. Of course even in those states we know what the outcome will be, but because you can't win with a plurality in some states the runoffs are routine.

So do you see what hes doing here? Setting up this story of how the "elites" are cashing out - but don't worry - everyone will get to cash out soon....except WHOOPS every seat isn't decided on election day so now no RV for you! It is so obvious that is the set up, and now we are going to sit back and watch all his idiot followers fall for it completely.

Tony (or more likely, Winston) knows this. Anyone who reads a major newspaper has read about how likely runoffs are this year. So now when the RV doesn't happen for the next few months we'll be told its because of the election.