On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote: you don't think my eyes glaze over at the sight of Gassy Rassy's impenetrable prose, you give me too much credit. Of course I missed words in that tangled forest!
I think it had more to do with the fact that you were trying to work that edit in between Supermodel #s 348 and 349 for that evening. Remember the old adage: All play and no work makes Deep Knight's eyes glaze over.
Erasmus wrote:I call upon Putin of Russia to loan $1 million to me...
Wait a minute. You scream about Obama being a Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist/Commie every chance you get, and now you want to get into the bed financially with Putin?
I am a descendant of a minor branch of the royal line of Russia. While minor I am legally acting on behalf of the royal line of Russia
Somehow I doubt that whatever remains of the Romanov lineage agrees that you speak and act for them. But I am willing to bet that they might see you as a descendant of Rasputin and would gladly deal with you accordingly.

In fact, I know someone here has a picture of Erasputin, er I mean Erasmus, They should post it along with a picture of Rasputin so that we can compare.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Every time Gassy Rassy mentions his eleven calendar years in military academies, I wonder if they ever allowed him to be promoted past third grade. :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not if his skills in history, science, economics, and math are any indication, and we won't start on his writing skills, or lack thereof.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Every time Gassy Rassy mentions his eleven calendar years in military academies, I wonder if they ever allowed him to be promoted past third grade. :twisted:
Couple of things I always wondered about this statement. First, all the military schools are four year be it West Point, Naval Academy and so on. Even if you add in the War College that's only eight years total. Where's the other three come from? Second, what's the difference between a year and a calendar year? Calendar years not include less year or something?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JamesVincent wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Every time Gassy Rassy mentions his eleven calendar years in military academies, I wonder if they ever allowed him to be promoted past third grade. :twisted:
Couple of things I always wondered about this statement. First, all the military schools are four year be it West Point, Naval Academy and so on. Even if you add in the War College that's only eight years total. Where's the other three come from? Second, what's the difference between a year and a calendar year? Calendar years not include less year or something?
I was also thinking about military prep schools, like the ones they have all up and down the Shenandoah Valley. Then, you could also factor in places like Norwich, VMI, the Citadel and so on -- assuming that they would have him.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Does Leavenworth count as a military academy?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Now ,there's a concept I could live with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

At one time in the 40's and 50's there were a number of private schools in the country set up as "military academies" that could include grades K-12. Most of them covered secondary and high school students. They fell out of fashion after the 60's and you could probably count the ones still operating on one hand. I attended one for four years for grades 6-9 but the school had students in K-5th as well.

So it is possible that Erasmus could have attended 11 years in a "military academy" but it really means nothing.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy has "technically" ordered a Nuremberger with fries!

Saturday, November 1, 2014
TECHNICALLY FILED WITH U.N. OCT. 31, 2014 LEGAL REPORT "RECALL NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS BACK INTO SESSION! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA."

TECHNICALLY FILED WITH U.N. OCT. 31, 2014 LEGAL REPORT "RECALL NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS BACK INTO SESSION! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA." NOTICED MANY UN WEBSITES FOR OTHER NATIONS WERE EXPRESSING CONCERN LEST THE EBOLA VIRUS REACH THEIR NATIONS.
FOR ANY WHO DID NOT SEE THIS REPORT OF OCT. 30, 2014, LOOK AT THEIR BLOG ARCHIVE FOR OCTOBER AND LOOK CLOSE TO THE TOP FOR "RECALL NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS BACK INTO SESSION! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA." COPY AND PASTE IT AND SEND IT OUT AS AN EMAIL REPORT ALL OVER AMERICA. IT LOOKS LIKE I CAUGHT OBAMA'S SIDE WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN!

TODAY I DID SOME CHECKING ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND THE MILITARY INTELLIGENCE FINGERPRINTS OF OBAMA OPERATIVES ALL OVER THE PLACE TRYING TO TRICK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INTO NOT CHECKING OUT WHETHER OBAMA HAD A MILITARILY CONFIRMED CURE FOR THE EBOLA VIRUS FROM YEARS AGO! THE INVOLVED FEDERAL DOCTORS IN THEIR MILITARY REPORT SAID IT WORKED AND I ASSUME THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!

WHEN ANY INTELLIGENCE SERVICE COMMITS THAT MUCH EFFORT TO DENY SOMETHING, IT SMELLS THAT THEY ARE GUILTY AS ALL HELL OF WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER UP! I RECORDED WHAT I CAME ACROSS AND THIS WILL BE GOOD EVIDENCE FOR A NUREMBERG WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL IN AMERICA ONCE CONVENED. AND I DID LOCATE THE LEGAL EVIDENCE I WAS AFTER SHOWING THAT THE MILITARY HAD SUCCESSFULLY FOUND A WAY TO STOP EBOLA BY USING A TRICK SUBSTANCE TO STOP IT MAKING VACCINES TOTALLY UNNECESSARY, QUARANTINES UNNECESSARY, UNNECESSARY FOR HOSPITALS TO BE MASS SEALED OFF SO CITIES DON'T GET INFECTED WITH THE EBOLA VIRUS, ETC. FRANKLY ALL THIS UNNECESSARY!

I DO HAVE COPIES OF WHAT I FOUND AND WILL HAVE THEM SPREAD AROUND WITH TRUSTED FRIENDS. THE LEGAL EVIDENCE IS NOW OVERWHELMING THAT OBAMA HAD THE EBOLA VIRUS RELEASED TO SET UP AND ENGINEER THIS EBOLA CRISIS IN AFRICA, IN AMERICA, AND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. HIS PLANS WERE APPARENTLY TO BECOME DICTATOR OF AMERICA AND THEN APPARENTLY ACCORDING TO THE RANGE THAT HE TRIED TO INFECT OTHER NATIONS, HE WAS ALSO AIMING TO BECOME DICTATOR OF THE WORLD USING PANIC OVER THE EBOLA VIRUS TO DRIVE THE PEOPLE TO ACCEPT HIM AS THEIR DICTATOR WHETHER IN AMERICA OR ELSE THE ENTIRE WORLD!

LIKE THE SHERIFF FOR DODGE CITY, I AM COMING TO ARREST OBAMA AND ACCOMPLICES FOR HIGH TREASON AND GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY ONCE GIVEN THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO! AS A TECHNICAL NOTE, IF AN AREA IS HEAVILY INFECTED, WE CAN MOMENTARILY USE A BIT OF THE MORE EXTREME TACTICS SUCH AS QUARANTINE, ETC. BUT DON'T EXPECT TO LOSE HARDLY ANY OF OUR PATIENTS IF ANY IF WE ACT IN TIME ACCORDING TO WHAT THE WASHINGTON MILITARY TESTS INDICATED, AND WILL SOON STOP ANY FURTHER THREAT FROM THE EBOLA CRISIS AS PEOPLE GET BACK TO THEIR ORDINARY LIVES IN AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD! ACCORDING TO THE FEDERAL DOCTORS IN THESE MEDICAL TESTS THAT THEY DID, SO LONG AS THE KEY SUBSTANCE IS USED IN TIMELY FASHION, THE ODDS ARE OVERWHELMING THAT THE EBOLA VIRUS WILL BECOME HARMLESS AND NO FURTHER THREAT ONCE THE KEY SUBSTANCE IS SUPPLIED TO THEM. THEIR FEDERAL DOCTORS INDICATED THIS, NOT ME!

I INVITE THE UNITED NATIONS TO AUTHORIZE THE IMMEDIATE RECALL OF THE NUREMBERG WAR CRIMES TRIALS OF WORLD WAR II AND USING MY PLAN AS OUTLINED IN MY PREVIOUS POSTED NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL REPORT ON THIS ON OCT. 30, 2014. ALSO, THIS TO BE SET UP IN AMERICA THIS TIME INSTEAD OF GERMANY. IF THE U.N. WANTS TO HESITATE ON THIS ACTION A LITTLE BIT, RUSSIA, FRANCE, AND BRITAIN HAD AUTHORITY FOR THE NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS BEFORE AND JUST USE THEIR OLD AUTHORITY TO RESUME THE OPERATIONS OF THE NUREMBERG WAR CRIMES TRIALS BUT IN AMERICA NOW INSTEAD OF GERMANY. AND ACCORDING TO MY PLAN SHOWN IN MY REPORT!

ONCE WE PASS MY OMNI LAW IN AMERICA, WE CAN SET UP TOTAL HEALTH DEFENSE AGAINST THE OBAMA VIRUS (OH, EXCUSE ME I MEANT THE EBOLA VIRUS!) IN AMERICA AND SOON HAVE IT SUPPRESSED IN AMERICA AFTER THAT AS WELL AS AFRICA AND ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD IT MIGHT APPEAR IN! OBAMA WANTS TO MASS KILL AMERICANS AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. I WANT TO MASS SAVE AMERICANS AND PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM THIS EBOLA CRISIS WHICH WAS SECRETLY SET UP BY OBAMA AND SOME VERY CRIMINAL ELEMENTS IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN WASH., D.C.!

PASS THIS REPORT AROUND ALL OVER AMERICA BEFORE THE NOVEMBER 4 ELECTION. THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES WILL PUT POLITICS ABOVE AMERICA AND TRY TO COVER FOR WHAT OBAMA DID IF THEY CAN KEEP CONTROL OF THE U.S. SENATE. ALSO, IF THEY HAVE LESS MEMBERS IN THE U.S. HOUSE, THEY ALSO HAVE LESS INFLUENCE THERE TRYING TO PROTECT OBAMA FROM BEING INVESTIGATED FOR SETTING UP THE OBAMA CRISIS.

SO YOU WILL KNOW HOW CORRUPT AND DISLOYAL TO AMERICA KEY MAIN NEWSPAPERS OF AMERICA ARE, I SENT TO A NUMBER OF THEM THE REPORT ON OBAMA SETTING UP THE EBOLA CRISIS IN AFRICA, AMERICA, ETC. AND GIVING REASONS FOR THIS TOUGH STAND ON THIS TOUGH ISSUE. NONE OF THE NEWSPAPERS WOULD REPORT TO YOU MY CHARGES AGAINST OBAMA ON THE EBOLA CRISIS AND WOULD NOT REPORT TO YOU ON MY PROPOSAL TO RESUME THE NUREMBERG WAR CRIMES TRIALS TO STOP THE EBOLA CRISIS TO AMERICA AND THE WORLD. AND ALSO KNOCK OUT SOME OTHER VERY DEADLY THINGS DONE BEFORE OR ABOUT TO BE DONE TO BADLY HURT THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD. OUR CORRUPT NEWS MEDIA HID MY DEADLY CHARGES FROM YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. LOOK UP THE INVOLVED REPORTS IN THE OCTOBER LISTING OF REPORTS FOR NESARA NEWS. MANY PEOPLE EXPRESSED THEIR STRONG SUPPORT FOR WHAT I STATED IN THESE REPORTS. THE NEWSPAPERS ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH YOUR MIND TRYING TO CONTROL YOU BY CONTROL OF WHAT SERIOUS NEWS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HEAR OR NOT WHICH DECIDE THE FUTURE OF AMERICA IN THE PROCESS. THIS IS WHY I PROPOSED SETTING UP A NATIONAL TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER IN AMERICA IN MY OMNI LAW AS THE NEWSPAPERS LACKED THE INTEGRITY TO KEEP YOU INFORMED OF THE REAL TRUTH IN AMERICA IN MANY KEY ISSUES. THEIR SILENCE PROVES THAT THEY HAD NO JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY TOWARDS YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND "POLITICALLY CORRECT" WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN SERVING WITH INTEGRITY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND AMERICA AS A NATION! ENOUGH SAID! I HAVE SCORED MY POINTS HERE WHEN YOU SEE WHAT THEY CENSORED FROM YOU HOLDING YOU IN CONTEMPT AS THEY DID NOT RESPECT YOU OR ELSE THEY WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS TO YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

... WHEN WE HAVE THE UPPER HAND SO CORRUPT AND TREASONABLE WASH., D.C. CANNOT STOP THIS, WE WILL HAVE ON HAND ENOUGH OF THE MILITARILY TESTED SUBSTANCE SO WE CAN NOTIFY THOSE WHO WANT IT WE HAVE THE SUBSTANCE THAT THE MILITARY TESTS SAID WOULD STOP THE EBOLA VIRUS AND WAS NOT DANGEROUS TO USE! BE ON OUR MAILING LIST ONCE WE HAVE DISARMED WASHINGTON TYRANNY WHICH DOES NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE WHAT THEY TESTED AND CLAIMED IN THEIR OWN REPORT WOULD PROTECT YOU FROM THE EBOLA VIRUS. IT DOESN'T COST THAT MUCH, BUT ONCE THE WORLD FINDS OUT WHAT IT IS, THOSE THAT DON'T GET IT EARLY MAY FIND THAT THEY ARE IN A LONG WAITING LINE TO GET IT LATER ON. PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD MAY WANT IT AND GET AHEAD OF YOU IN LINE TO GET IT!

PASS THIS REPORT TO OTHERS ALL OVER AMERICA. IF THE NEWSPAPERS DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FIND OUT THAT OBAMA HAD HIDDEN FROM YOU AN ANSWER THAT MILITARY TESTS SAID WAS THE EFFECTIVE CURE FOR THE EBOLA VIRUS, THEN THE PEOPLE SHOULD READ THIS REPORT TO FIND OUT HOW LITTLE THE POWER ELITE REALLY CARE ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME WAS NECESSARY WHEN STARTING TO EXPOSE THE REAL TRUTHS ABOUT CORRUPTION AND TREASON IN WASH., D.C. IT IS DANGEROUS IN AN AMERICA RUN BY THE EVIL TO EXPOSE THE TRUTHS THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE FROM YOU. BUT AS THE BIBLE TEACHES, "LISTEN TO THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE!")

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:31 PM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I am kind of surprised and disappointed that Rassy didn't come out and conclude his rant with these words: Ich bin ein Nuremberger!

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

YOU KNOW IT HAS TO CORRECT BECAUSE HE USED ALL CAPS. THE ONLY TIME YOU USE ALL CAPS IS WHEN YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH, AND A TRUTH SO AWESOME IT HAS TO BE SHOUTED AT THE ROOF TOPS! WE BETTER LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS, HE USED THE MIGHTIEST OF ALL LANGUAGE NUANCES.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:If you don't think my eyes glaze over at the sight of Gassy Rassy's impenetrable prose, you give me too much credit. Of course I missed words in that tangled forest!

Thursday, October 30, 2014
RECALL NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS BACK INTO SESSION! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 30, 2014

--- <SNIP> ---

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader the Washington gang beat up so much and tried many murder attempts against. However, God was on my side, not yours, and now you reap the whirlwind for disturbing your household in America with so much evil! I win the final hand and that is all that counts! You hung yourself by your own massive evil in your souls of the corrupt and treasonable of Wash., D.C. God loves justice, not evil!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:28 PM
It least he finally concedes it wasn't federal murder attempts!
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rogfulton wrote:It least he finally concedes it wasn't federal murder attempts!
Or Organised Murder Attempts. I keep trying to contact the Illuminati Disorganised Murder Squad but I'm yet to get a reply.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Or Organised Murder Attempts. I keep trying to contact the Illuminati Disorganised Murder Squad but I'm yet to get a reply.
Well, that just shows that they are meeting their standing mission description.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, November 3, 2014
LOUIS PASTEUR CURE FOR EBOLA VIRUS. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 3, 2014

YEARS AGO LOUIS PASTEUR WAS A FAVORITE SCIENTIFIC BRAIN OF MINE TO STUDY. I STUDIED HIS HISTORY AND HIS TECHNIQUES OF RESEARCH IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. WHEN HE STARTED, HE WAS A FRENCH CHEMIST AND THE MEDICAL FIELD STRONGLY RESENTED HIM SAYING THINGS LIKE GERMS EXISTED! AND SINCE HE WAS TRAINED IN CHEMISTRY AND NOT THE MEDICAL FIELD, THEY SAID THAT HE WAS UNQUALIFIED TO DO RESEARCH WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. WITH HIS SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO THE MEDICAL FIELD, HE WON VICTORY AFTER VICTORY IN THE MEDICAL FIELD UNTIL HIS DISCOVERIES ENDED UP DOMINATING MUCH OF THE MEDICAL FIELD IN THE END. LEARNING TO THINK LIKE LOUIS PASTEUR THOUGHT IN MEDICAL RESEARCH, HERE IS MY EVALUATION HOW LOUIS PASTEUR WOULD APPROACH MEDICAL RESEARCH IN THE EBOLA CRISIS NOW.

Drat, I was hoping that Gassy Rassy was going to announce that Pasteurization was the cure for Ebola. Simply raise the temperature of an infected patient to 140 degrees F for 15 minutes and the virus will be gone! Unfortunately, instead he wants to tell you how he would cure Ebola if he WERE Pasteur.

I HAVE APPARENTLY CRACKED WHITE HOUSE SECURITY AND FOUND OUT THAT OBAMA WAS HIDING FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND PEOPLE IN ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD THAT U.S. MILITARY TESTS APPARENTLY FOUND A SATISFACTORY CURE FOR THE EBOLA VIRUS AND THEY JUDGED IT WAS HARMLESS FOR THE PEOPLE TO TAKE WHEN TAKEN CORRECTLY. I THINK THE EVIDENCE IS HEAVY THAT OBAMA HAD LIKELY C.I.A. SEED THE EBOLA VIRUS IN AFRICA AS A STARTING POINT FOR THE PLANNED CONQUEST OF THE WORLD BY OBAMA USING THE EBOLA VIRUS INVENTED BY WASH., D.C. AND PATENTED BY WASH., D.C. AS THE WEAPON OF BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PREFERENCE TO CONQUER AMERICA AND THE WORLD WITH. OBAMA WAS SUPPOSED TO END UP AS DICTATOR OF AMERICA USING THE OBAMA EBOLA CRISIS THAT HE HAD LAUNCHED TO DELIVER HIM NATIONAL POWER WITH AS DICTATOR OF AMERICA. AS THE EBOLA CRISIS WAS DESIGNED TO GO ALL OVER THE WORLD AND NOT JUST AMERICA, THE SIGNS INDICATE THAT HE WAS ALSO AIMING BY USE OF THE EBOLA CRISIS TO END UP AS DICTATOR OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH ALSO.

BUT FROM A LEGAL STANDPOINT, THOUGH THESE EDUCATED ASSUMPTIONS ARE PROBABLY BULLSEYES OF THE TRUTH WHAT OBAMA WAS REALLY UP TO, IT IS UNNECESSARY THAT I HAVE TO PROVE THESE POINTS UNDER LAW THOUGH DEDUCTIVE REASONING LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES USED TO CRACK CRIMINAL CASES WITH IN THE FAMOUS DETECTIVE NOVELS SURE POINTS TO THESE AS SMART DEDUCTIONS TO COME UP WITH. HOWEVER, FROM THE STANDPOINT OF LAW, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PROVE THAT OBAMA HID A FEDERALLY CONFIRMED CURE FOR THE EBOLA VIRUS FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND GRAND JURIES FROM ALL 50 STATES CAN THEN CRIMINALLY INDICT OBAMA FOR ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER OF AMERICANS IN ALL 50 STATES. …

Wait, he was supposed to tell us about Pasteur, not Sherlock Holmes!

NOW I UNDERSTAND ONE MUSLIM TERRORIST GROUP HAS PLANS HOW TO "ENHANCE" THE EBOLA VIRUS SO IT MIGHT BE EVEN 100 TIMES MORE CONTAGIOUS THAN WHAT HIT AFRICA RECENTLY. … YOU NUCLEAR BOMB THE NATION THEY ARE IN WITH A SUPER NUCLEAR WEAPON WHICH WILL WIPE OUT THEIR NATION IN ONE SUPER BLAST. THE HEAT KILLS THE SUPER EBOLA VIRUS HIDDEN IN THEIR NATION. ALSO, RADIATION MAY ALSO DO THE SAME EFFECT OF KILLING OFF THE EBOLA VIRUS. AND WITH ALL THESE MUSLIM TERRORISTS DEAD IN THAT NATION AND UNFORTUNATELY ANY OTHER ARAB OR MUSLIM PEOPLE LIVING THERE, PROBABLY END OF THE THREAT OF A SUPER EBOLA VIRUS BEING RELEASED AGAINST AMERICA … NOW WE ARE GETTING DOWN TO LOUIS PASTEUR TACTICS … THINKING LIKE LOUIS PASTEUR HOW TO FIGHT EITHER THE PRESENT EBOLA VIRUS OR ELSE A SUPER EBOLA VIRUS PREPARED BY MUSLIM EXTREMISTS, TIME IS SHORT TO CREATE A SMART LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST AN EBOLA ATTACK EITHER WEAKER VERSION OR ELSE MORE VIRULENT AND CONTAGIOUS VERSION AS SOME MUSLIM LUNATICS WANT TO SEE IF THEY CAN PREPARE.

Hmmm, his first method seems a bit extreme. The second is some "cure" Erasmus of America seems to be claiming he has tested. Think for a moment about a scene where Gassy Rassy has the Ebola virus and is injecting it into animals …

NOW FOR THE TESTS WHICH EITHER VERIFY THE CLAIMED SUBSTANCE WORKS OR ELSE DOES NOT TO CURE INFECTION BY THE EBOLA VIRUS OR ELSE PREVENT EFFECTIVE INFECTION BY THE EBOLA VIRUS. FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD, SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD WORK EQUALLY WELL AGAINST THE "ENHANCED" EBOLA VIRUS AS WELL AS THE WEAKER VERSION. WE HAVE A CONTROLLED LAB ENVIRONMENT SO THE RESEARCHERS CAN RESEARCH WITH THE EBOLA VIRUS WITHOUT LIKELY RISK TO THEIR LIVES IN THE PROCESS. THEY SET UP TESTS WITH ANIMALS BY INFECTING THEM WITH THE EBOLA VIRUS. HALF ARE INFECTED AND HALF ARE NOT. IF HALF OF THE ANIMALS GET INFECTED AND HALF DO NOT, WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO INFECT THOSE ANIMALS WE NEED TO FOR TEST PURPOSES. WE GIVE TO SOME OF THE INFECTED ANIMALS THE SUBSTANCE USED FOR A CURE AND SEE IF THE INFECTION TAKES HOLD OR NOT! IF THE ANIMALS DO NOT COME DOWN SICK FROM THE EBOLA VIRUS, WE KNOW THAT IT STOPS EFFECTIVE INFECTION IF USED IN TIME. TAKING ANIMALS INFECTED AND NOT USING THIS SUBSTANCE TO STOP THE INFECTION IN THE EARLY STAGES, ONLY USE THE SUBSTANCE WHEN THE EBOLA INFECTION IS IN VARIOUS STAGE OF INFECTION GOING ADVANCED IN THE PROCESS. WE WILL SOON KNOW UP TO WHAT STAGE WE CAN STOP AN INFECTION ALREADY STARTED IN THE ANIMAL BY SUDDENLY GIVING THEM THIS SPECIAL TESTED SUBSTANCE. WE RAPIDLY KNOW EXACTLY HOW THIS SUBSTANCE HANDLES THE THREAT OF THE EBOLA VIRUS. ALTHOUGH NOT FINAL PROOF, IF THIS WORKS AS A PREVENTIVE AND CURE FOR ANIMALS, IT IS ALMOST CERTAINLY GOING TO ACT THE SAME WHEN USED ON HUMAN BEINGS. … SO LONG AS WE KNOW WE HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER, WE CAN IN A CRASH PROGRAM SOON HAVE ALL OF AMERICA COVERED SO EBOLA VIRUS INFECTION IS BLOCKED AS A SERIOUS THREAT TO AMERICA EITHER WITH THE AMERICAN MILITARY CREATED VERSION OF IT OR ELSE THE MUSLIM ENHANCED VERSION OF IT. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE EFFECTIVELY PROTECTED AND END OF EBOLA VIRUS THREAT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. ALSO,WE WOULD COVER OUR ALLIES AND OTHER NATIONS ON EARTH SO ALL END UP UNDER OUR PROTECTION …

A HINT TO OTHER AMERICANS. AND PASS THIS REPORT ALL OVER AMERICA TONIGHT. AND IF GEORGE SOROS OR OTHERS TRY TRICKS OF VOTER FRAUD IN THIS ELECTION, ONCE THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WE COME WITH GRAND JURIES AND WILL PUSH THAT THEY BE CRIMINALLY INDICTED FOR HIGH TREASON AND GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (pen name for that American leader who decided to return control of the federal government back to the AMERICAN PEOPLE! … UNLESS I SEE AN IMMEDIATE RV OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES, AS SOON AS THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WE WILL INTENSELY INVESTIGATE THE RV ISSUE IN AMERICA AND IF WE FIND WHAT WE THINK WE WILL FIND, THEN WE WILL INDICT GUILTY PARTIES FOR HIGH TREASON AND GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS WORKING WITH HIM FOR THE OVERTHROWN OF AMERICA AS A NATION! HAVING SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES, YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS GOING TO BE A SISSY BOY AS A NATIONAL LEADER DID YOU? VERY NAIVE IF YOU THOUGHT SO! ENOUGH SAID. NOW LET'S WIN AMERICA BACK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:59 PM

That’s right, Rassy isn’t a sissy boy.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nurse, the patient needs more Thorazine....
notorial dissent

Lots and lots more thorazine in fact.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

There can be some truth in quoting people out of context:
I HAVE APPARENTLY CRACKED
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Want to slow Rassy down? Rx Haldol inj 40 mg IO to tibial plateau (ouch!) Admit Psych Service c open order ECT prn. This plan will likely put the patient in lower case for some time.
Regards, Texino
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Want to slow Rassy down? Rx Haldol inj 40 mg IO to tibial plateau (ouch!) Admit Psych Service c open order ECT prn. This plan will likely put the patient in lower case for some time.
Regards, Texino
Haloperidol
Treats mental illness (such as schizophrenia), behavior problems, agitation, and symptoms of Tourette's syndrome.
Brand name: Haldol
May treat: Schizophrenia, Psychosis, Tourette syndrome, Vomiting, Alzheimer's disease, Child Behavior Disorders, Withdrawal syndrome
Drug classes: Typical antipsychotic, Antiemetic
Other drugs in same class: Lorazepam, Chlorpromazine

I always suspected Texino was an MD in our NWO Medical Division, and either this proves it, or he has a taste for and knowledge of strong antipsychotics. If one of our doctors, he should have a Caduceus with an added Death's Head tattooed right below his "666" barcode.

For some reason, they also mark their grapefruits. Go figure.

Now, for even more inexplicability, Gassy Rassy's latest!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
YouTube 6 BILLION PEOPLE HUMANS TO BE KILLED BY THE ELITE – NEW WORLD ORDER DEPOPULATION AGENDA

[Rassy cuts 'n pastes some stuff about Eugenics and then claims this is why Obama created Ebola. Yeah, I know...]

THE EVIDENCE IS HEAVY THAT OBAMA HAD LIKELY C.I.A. SEED THE EBOLA VIRUS IN AFRICA AS A STARTING POINT FOR THE PLANNED CONQUEST OF THE WORLD BY OBAMA USING THE EBOLA VIRUS INVENTED BY WASH., D.C. AND PATENTED BY WASH., D.C. AS THE WEAPON OF BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PREFERENCE TO CONQUER AMERICA AND THE WORLD WITH. OBAMA WAS SUPPOSED TO END UP AS DICTATOR OF AMERICA USING THE OBAMA EBOLA CRISIS THAT HE HAD LAUNCHED TO DELIVER HIM NATIONAL POWER WITH AS DICTATOR OF AMERICA. AS THE EBOLA CRISIS WAS DESIGNED TO GO ALL OVER THE WORLD AND NOT JUST AMERICA, THE SIGNS INDICATE THAT HE WAS ALSO AIMING BY USE OF THE EBOLA CRISIS TO END UP AS DICTATOR OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH ALSO.
BUT FROM A LEGAL STANDPOINT, THOUGH THESE EDUCATED ASSUMPTIONS ARE PROBABLY BULLSEYES OF THE TRUTH WHAT OBAMA WAS REALLY UP TO, IT IS UNNECESSARY THAT I HAVE TO PROVE THESE POINTS UNDER LAW THOUGH DEDUCTIVE REASONING LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES USED TO CRACK CRIMINAL CASES WITH IN THE FAMOUS DETECTIVE NOVELS SURE POINTS TO THESE AS SMART DEDUCTIONS TO COME UP WITH. HOWEVER, FROM THE STANDPOINT OF LAW, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PROVE THAT OBAMA HID A FEDERALLY CONFIRMED CURE FOR THE EBOLA VIRUS FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND GRAND JURIES FROM ALL 50 STATES CAN THEN CRIMINALLY INDICT OBAMA FOR ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER OF AMERICANS IN ALL 50 STATES. ALSO ASSOCIATES OF HIS IN THIS PLOT OF MASS MURDER CAN ALSO BE CRIMINALLY INDICTED AS CO-CONSPIRATORS AND CO-PRINCIPALS OF HIS TO ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER OF AMERICANS IN ALL 50 STATES. AND AS STATED IN STALAG 17 IN HEAVY GERMAN, “AND HEADS WILL ROLL!” AND GRAND JURIES OF ALL NATIONS ON THE EARTH CAN ALSO INDICT OBAMA AND CO-CONSPIRATORS WHETHER IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR OUTSIDE TO MASS GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY TO KILL OFF HUGE PORTIONS OF THE PEOPLE IN EVERY NATION ON THE EARTH! AND SINCE PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN SIGNED THE GENOCIDE TREATY WHILE IN THE WHITE HOUSE, THESE WOULD-BE MASS GENOCIDE MURDERERS HAVE NO LEGAL SHIELD OF DEFENSE IN AMERICA NOR IN MOST OR ELSE ALL OTHER NATIONS ON EARTH. IF CONVICTED, INTERNATIONAL LAW EXPECTS THEM TO BE EXECUTED FOR THE BIGGEST GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY TO EVER BE ORGANIZED IN HUMAN HISTORY AGAINST THE RACES OF ALL NATIONS ON EARTH.

[Deja Vu! Wait, this is what he said in his last "report."]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:03 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous November 4, 2014 at 1:28 PM
You are all so busy watching the dinar saga that you missed a series that was put out several years ago called "the Event" of course many dismissed it as fiction but in all reality most of the stuff we see on tv today is very real and right in "your face".

Candace November 4, 2014 at 5:53 PM
And you ones think the Elite will be able to pull this off when God/Jesus himself is returned? Oh you of so little faith. Shame on you Vina….. for posting such to this your own site.
"Follow the Money"