On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by notorial dissent »

There's a whole lot of convenient "forgetting" involved in this whole period.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Not only does Gassy Rassy have access to secret documents that normal humans don't, he's got all kinds of royal family genetics that make him super-smart, especially at engineering, history, politics, military science, espionage, foreign affairs, foreign intelligence, nutrition, medicine, and wheat milling. So I think we gotta defer to him on this one, although in my humble opinion he doesn't go far enough.

One huge reason that the South left the Union causing the War of Yankee Thug Terror was the blockage of the Dinar's RV. The South had many billion in Dinars (the original ones from somewhere over there in Arabee), they had invested because they were going to $3.91 each, but since the North had ignored this opportunity as "a scam" they kept pressure on the nomadic Sheiks, no doubt with the help of international bankers, shape-shifting reptilians, and rural New Englanders. I really think that Erasmus of America is doing his readers a disservice by not including this.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight wrote:... War of Yankee Thug Terror ...
I obviously didn't get the talking points memo, on talk radio this morning and noon it was all "War Against the States." Clever. Also, did you know that once they make your Confederate flag illegal, the next step is to do the same to the American flag? Sounds logical.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 29, 2015
U.S. CONSTITUTION OVERTHROWN BY U.S. SUPREME COURT. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 29, 2015
For the information of Christians across America, the delegates to the Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas years ago voted unanimously that they legally declared Jesus Christ to be the legal King of the Provisional Confederate Government and of the Confederate States of America which according to the Confederate Constitution never legally surrendered to Wash., D.C. A surrender of a general in the field does not surrender a nation nor its government to an enemy government at war with it according to the constitution of likely any nation on earth. If Gen. Patton had been defeated by the Nazis in France, he could have surrendered his army, but not the government of America nor America as a nation as he possessed no legal authority to do this. We who are real Christians in America do not legally recognize the claimed authority of Obama to replace Jesus Christ as head of the Christian churches in America. The Confederate Convention was appealing to the people of all 50 states that if they wanted a constitutional government for all 50 states, rather than secession, the Confederate Convention was offering the Provisional Government of the Confederate States of America to be a replacement for Wash., D.C. if it refused to obey its own U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights as binding law for Wash., D.C. to obey and apply to all 50 states of America. Also, the Confederate Convention offered bold plans how to advance the Black race in America to much fuller rights than offered by Wash., D.C. such as a booming economy which could give good jobs for all Blacks wanting to work and willing to work if jobs became available. Also, if any Blacks did not prefer to live in America, they would be sponsored for a limited time to be allowed to pick where they wanted to move to Africa, set up a territory for America, and once they were established, have special trading rights with the rest of America so they could become the richest African nation in Africa and at the same time still American citizens with full legal rights. They would be in confederation with the rest of America. Since Liberia was the one nation in Africa founded by former Black slaves of America, it was assumed that Liberia would be the nation joining America in confederation and all their citizens become Americans as well as those Blacks from America moving to Liberia with the trading agreements which would likely make them some of the richest Blacks in the world.
Back to the Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas authorized by authority of several descendant Jefferson Davis families who gave me the legal authority for their non surrendered Confederate Government. They said that states rights not holding back the Blacks in America was a better system of government than Wash., D.C. which wanted to abolish states rights and then live under a national government with no divisions of power of government in America which would lead to a later total tyranny as a government for America.

Because the Obama White House was trying to make secret deals to divide America into regions to be ruled over by foreign nations, the Confederate authority made private maneuvers under international law until all land that the 50 states live on was claimed for the Confederate States but to be merged with the states not belonging to the prior Confederate States. This was to save the land of America for Americans and not to be given away by Obama to foreign lands for later occupation and annexation.

After passage of the Omni Law in America, in a legal act once the Confederate leadership is satisfied that the federal government will not betray the South and rest of America again, the authority for the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America will be signed over to Wash., D.C. provided that firm terms are confirmed by total law that states rights will survive in America, the U.S. Bill of Rights will be restored to national power and never to be taken down again by Wash., D.C. Secret plans had apparently been made by Obama to let Russia have part of America, China have part of America, Mexico have part of America, and maybe Canada have part of America. If Obama engages in violent acts against the American people and states, then the Provisional Government of the Confederate States of America can offer itself as an alternative national government for America if the alternative under Obama is to be a military dictatorship, a Communist government or Islamic government or both under Obama, or if Obama had for real as reported planned to carve up America forever and turn over major parts of it to foreign nations so the hatred of Obama for America could be realized by the destruction of America as a nation and people forever.

When the Omni Law is passed, the legal reunion of America is nearly completed. A few remaining terms are met and the South without ever surrendering to Wash., D.C. will reunify America as one nation under God and with freedom for all. The South fought to stop growing federal tyranny of Wash., D.C. over America. With this mission accomplished, the Southern veterans of 1861-5 will not have died in vain. My Confederate forefather who organized the South to break Reconstruction under the Union Army had the claimed gift of prophecy which had been in the family line for generations. He predicted that his descendant in the future would restore the South to freedom and end federal tyranny from Wash., D.C. And this would bring freedom and national unity to all of America. A number of Christians with proven gifts of prophecy both Protestant and Catholic predicted that I would save Christianity from being destroyed by Wash., D.C. and would restore true freedom to the American people who had forgotten what freedom was under the "dragon government of America" as one of the gifted prophets called Wash., D.C.

A Brief note on Obamacare. ... Theme of the American Revolution of 1776!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who liked the God-given rights the American Revolution was founded upon as the safeguard so government could not be turned into a tyranny through scheming evil leaders with a plan how to conquer the people through corrupted, lying government. Pass this report around and rescue America from pending massive disaster planned by the evil in Wash., D.C.!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:36 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous June 29, 2015 at 6:50 PM
What would you expect from a bunch of scum bags. They all need to be hung for treason.

Anonymous June 29, 2015 at 7:38 PM
AS A ONE MAN COURT AND JURY... I FIND THESE SCUMBAGS ARE ALL CROOKED, TRAITORS, THIEVES, AND ALL SHOULD HUNG TODAY...

Anonymous June 29, 2015 at 9:09 PM
Grab your guns and place them under arrest, but be aware that the Supreme Court are just actors as well in a literal way. If you arrest them, a whole new set of actors will replace them!!!
The only escape is you dissolve the U.S. corporation permanently all together.....And that may be much harder than any of you yet know.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus of America wrote:My Confederate forefather who organized the South to break Reconstruction under the Union Army ...
I get confused when trying to keep track of Gassy Rassy's ancestors, but believe this is a new claim. Perhaps this is what he's talking about.

Founding of the Ku Klux Klan

A group including many former Confederate veterans founded the first branch of the Ku Klux Klan as a social club in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. The first two words of the organization’s name supposedly derived from the Greek word “kyklos,” meaning circle. In the summer of 1867, local branches of the Klan met in a general organizing convention and established what they called an “Invisible Empire of the South.” Leading Confederate general Nathan Bedford Forrest was chosen as the first leader, or “grand wizard,” of the Klan; he presided over a hierarchy of grand dragons, grand titans and grand cyclopses.

As for Rassy's claim:
Erasmus of Delusion wrote:... delegates to the Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas years ago voted unanimously that they legally declared Jesus Christ to be the legal King of the Provisional Confederate Government and of the Confederate States of America which according to the Confederate Constitution never legally surrendered
He may be talking (in his own confused way) about the League of the South. Various members have made similar statements. However, they've never had a national convention there, or "voted" on anything like this. I figure Gassy Rassy heard that the Sons of Confederate Veterans had a meeting there in 2009, and has been using this location for his mythical receipt of the presidency every since.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Remember this?
Erasmus of America wrote:I STUDIED WITH SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING A GERMAN ECONOMIST ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN, SIR JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES WHO WAS RATED IN ACADEMIC CIRCLES AS THE TOP ECONOMIST IN THE WORLD IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND ALSO ENDORSED BY OTHERS RATED SUPER BRILLIANT IN THE WESTERN WORLD.
Well, NESARA News has an article today about what a nasty commie pervert Sir John was.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Abel Danger <<<>>>> LEARN WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH.....
Abel Danger

The Pedo-Anal Economic Assault Continues - Keynesian Pedonomics - Lytton Strachey and John Keynes Dress in Women's Clothes and Dance - The Fabian Homosexual Circle - It's Anal Vampirism - The Philosopher's Stone: A Young Boy's Anus - Present Economic "System" Is Draining Our Energy

SUGAR KEYNES: The Darkside of John Maynard Keynes, Architect of the US Federal Reserve, His Perversion & Pedophelia

Is Fed chairman-now incumbent Janet Yellen a bi-Keynesian, too?

Does she have what it takes to carry on the threads set by the Fed's founder, JM Keynes, the ... Bolshevik, Lavender, Pervert, Pedophile John Maynard Keynes gave us more than just an immoral economic system......he passed on his life of degeneracy, perversion and pedophilia....

More than a bit over the top, but what was most interesting was a picture with the caption:

John Maynard Keynes [1883-1946]
Martin Hunter was born in 1944, so he must have studied with him while an infant. He makes the same mistake when identifying another one of the 6 in a later post:
Erasmus of Easy to Disprove Lies wrote:I many years later studied economics science with six of the top economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein, Sir John Maynard Keynes (rated top economist in the world then), and other prominent brilliant sources including Prof. Irving Fisher of Yale University (rated top economist in America then) as teaching basically the only true economic science in the 20th century.
Irving died in 1947.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Marty is a serial liar who spent 12 years in the 5th grade and was then kicked out of the reform military school he was sent to. So no real big surprise here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, July 1, 2015
MUSLIM OBAMA IN WHITE HOUSE HIDING THIS MUSLIM WELFARE FRAUD FROM YOU IN AMERICA! (YOU ARE PAYING FOR ALL THIS!) FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 1, 2015 - 3:50 PM - PASS THIS REPORT ON!
HINT! 4 MUSLIM WIVES ALLOWED ON AMERICAN WELFARE PER ONE MUSLIM MAN IN AMERICA! THEY GET RICH OFF OF THIS WITH YOU PAYING FOR THIS FROM YOUR WAGES!

[A video was linked to which is explained by Snopes here http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/4wives.asp As you know, Snopes is a NWO Commie Satanist site dedicated to covering up the takeover of earth by shape-shifting Reptillian thugs. Our kinda folks.]

BRIEF COMMENT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 1, 2015

Brief :haha:

FOREIGNERS ORIGINALLY CAME TO AMERICA FOR FREEDOM AND WERE WILLING AND GLAD TO BE ASSIMILATED INTO AMERICA AS NATURALIZED AMERICAN CITIZENS. MANY FOREIGNERS COME TO AMERICA TODAY NOT TO BECOME AMERICANS, BUT TO CHANGE AMERICAN CULTURE INTO THEIR FOREIGN CULTURE AND CONVERT AND ASSIMILATE AMERICA INTO PART OF THEIR FOREIGN NATION IF THEY CAN. THIS IS A METHOD HOW TO CONQUER AMERICA FROM WITHIN TO BE ANNEXED TO A FOREIGN NATION OR CULTURE INSTEAD OF REMAINING THE NATION AND PEOPLE OF AMERICA. PEOPLE FROM ABROAD WHO COME TO AMERICA TO LIVE HERE AND SAY AMERICAN CULTURE OFFENDS THEM NEEDS TO BE SHOWN THE NEXT SHIP TO SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR NATIVE NATION SINCE THEY ARE NOT PLANNING TO BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS BUT REMAIN FOREIGNERS IN AMERICA HOSTILE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND NATION OF AMERICA. THEY COME TO CONQUER, NOT JOIN AMERICA FROM WITHIN!

PASS OUR PROPOSED OMNI LAW ... I LIVED IN WASH., D.C. YEARS AGO AND WAS TOLD WAYS THAT WASH., D.C. TRICKED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH DELIBERATE FEDERAL LIES.

I UNDERSTAND THAT OBAMA HAS IT NOW SET UP SO ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS CAN VOTE IN AMERICAN ELECTIONS WITHOUT BECOMING AMERICAN CITIZENS! THIS PACKS THE VOTE FOR AN ANTI-AMERICAN NATIONAL VOTE COME ELECTION TIME! THESE FOREIGNERS ARE VOTING TO DISMANTLE AMERICA, NOT BUILD AMERICA UP! AND THEY CAN BE THE BALANCE OF POWER WHO WINS IN CLOSE ELECTIONS!

THE ONLY WAY THAT AMERICANS REGAIN CONTROL OF THEIR GOVERNMENT AND NATION IS PASS THE OMNI LAW ... WE HAVE A LONG LIST OF TECHNICAL ANSWERS TO SOLVE MAJOR PROBLEMS FACING AMERICA TODAY THAT COULD END AMERICA AS A NATION IF NOT SOLVED IN TIME. WASH., D.C. HAS NO STATED ANSWERS FOR THE DEADLY PROBLEMS THAT COULD END AMERICA AT ANY TIME SOON NOW. THEY JUST SIT AND WAIT FOR AMERICA TO BE DESTROYED BY PROBLEMS THAT COULD BE SOLVED BY THE LEADERSHIP SUPPLIED THROUGH PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW. ... I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS ... SUCCESSFULLY CRACKED THE SECURITY OF THE MOSCOW INSTITUTE FOR NUCLEAR STUDIES ... I KNOW THE ONE MILITARY MOVE THAT CAN SUDDENLY CHECKMATE RUSSIA SO THEY CANCEL PLANS FOR THE NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION OF AMERICA ... ALSO, CHINA WANTS NUCLEAR WAR WITH AMERICA AND I KNOW HOW TO CHECKMATE THEM ALSO. ... I WILL SEEK THE MILITARY AUTHORITY FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO GIVE THEM A DEFENSE SYSTEM SO POWERFUL THAT THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN ANY NATION SO MILITARILY POWERFUL BEFORE IN HISTORY ... THEY WILL CALL ME THE "TOUGHEST SON-OF-A-BITCH" IN MILITARY HISTORY AND WILL CLEARLY SEE MY LOGIC ... NOW I AM A SMART MAN TO FACE THE RUSSIAN LEADERS ... THEY WILL LISTEN WITH RESPECT WHILE NOT JUDGING THAT I AM A TRUE ENEMY OF RUSSIA ... I GREW UP WITH SOME CHINESE FAMILIES AND KNOW HOW THEY REALLY THINK! ... LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND I KNOW HOW THE RUSSIANS REALLY THINK IN THE MILITARY, ETC. AND HAVING A LITTLE RUSSIAN ANCESTRY MYSELF ... IT WOULD BE EASY FOR ME TO BE TOTAL FRIENDS WITH THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE AS I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THEM SO WELL. FRANKLY, IF I HAD BEEN CZAR OF RUSSIA, I WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER PETER THE GREAT OF RUSSIA AND SKYROCKETED RUSSIA INTO THE NEW AGE OF TECHNOLOGY, ETC. AS A SUPER GIANT IN THE WORLD ... AFTER THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, I MAY SHOW AMERICANS THE RUSSIAN CZARIST ECONOMIC ANGLE HOW TO CREATE A TOTALLY TAX-FREE GOVERNMENT FOR AMERICA ...

PASS THIS REPORT AROUND AND BACK ME! I OFFER YOU PEACE AND A BOOMING NATIONAL ECONOMY! OBAMA OFFERS YOU WAR AND A DESTROYED NATIONAL ECONOMY BY THE TIME HE IS DONE WITH AMERICA! PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW IS THE KEY TO THE GOOD FUTURE FOR AMERICA. OBAMA AND HIS INTENDED DICTATORSHIP IS THE KEY TO THE EVIL AND MAYBE ANNIHILATED FUTURE OF AMERICA IN THAT CASE!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO HAS KEY NEEDED ANSWERS FOR AMERICA THAT OBAMA DOES NOT HAVE FOR AMERICA! THE LEADER YOU BACK DECIDES THE FUTURE THAT AMERICA WILL HAVE WHETHER GOOD OR ELSE EVIL! PEOPLE OF RUSSIA I KNOW YOU RESPECT BRAINS! MY MOTHER WHO WAS OF SOME RUSSIAN ANCESTRY WAS RATED BY I.Q. TEST TO BE THE MOST BRILLIANT CHILD IN AMERICAN HISTORY UP TO THEN AND LATER WENT TO A STATE UNIVERSITY WITHOUT PRIOR FORMAL EDUCATION AFTER SELF-EDUCATING HERSELF. SHE WAS A CHILD ACTRESS AND HAD NO TIME FOR FORMAL EDUCATION. ALSO, BY STRANGE CIRCUMSTANCES, WE HAD SOME OF THE CZARIST FURNITURE FROM THE CZAR'S PALACE IN ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA THAT ENDED UP IN AMERICA THROUGH PRIVATE CHANNELS. ALSO, HAD A LITTLE IMPERIAL FURNITURE FROM THE IMPERIAL PALACE IN JAPAN. MY PARENTS LIKED ROYAL FURNITURE WHICH MADE OUR HOME LIKE A PALACE TO LIVE IN IN AMERICA! THIS FURNITURE WAS OBTAINED THROUGH PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIONS OF MY FATHER! WHEN BORN, I FIRST LIVED IN A MANSION AND MY PARENTS HAD A BUTLER AND MAID WHO PREVIOUSLY HAD WORKED FOR THE KING OF DENMARK BEFORE COMING TO AMERICA. MY PARENTS HAD A TASTE FOR ROYAL THINGS WHICH MAYBE HELPS EXPLAIN WHY I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES BEFORE EVEN ATTENDING THE UNIVERSITY AS A HISTORY MAJOR. UNUSUAL BACKGROUND FOR AN AMERICAN LEADER!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:32 PM

[Yes, the fact Rassy's parents loved royal things and servants neatly explains why they packed the little darling off to Tiny Tykes Military Academy, where he spent 11 calendar years in the 4th grade. BTW, Gassy Rassy used to brag that he never attended any regular University but got an education by working in dozens of jobs. Guess he forgot the real story.]

3 comments:

Anonymous July 1, 2015 at 7:50 PM
In Inkster Michigan all the store signs are in Arabic. In Dearborn MI, the banks have Iraqi and other foreign flags on display, but NO USA flags. Muslim stores have no prices - so one price for Muslims, and and another for everyone else - like the Jewish shops do in black neighborhoods in NYC.
In Michigan, HLS gives classes to Muslims on how to apply for free State Aid, and how to avoid polygomy laws. No classes like that for anyone else.
One family member will own up to 12 homes, and rent them to their relative, who can then get State Aid to pay for their rent. ( If they own the house, they would not get free Aid.) Single family homes are being torn down for two-family homes - built like the ugly brick bunkers of the mid-east - to house the 'extra wives' - listed on taxes as "cousins." Little wonder MI is bankrupt.
It its not nailed down - public places toilet paper, light bulbs, park benches, picinic tables are stolen.
'Arab' neighbors openly tell the European neighbors that they "are here to outbreed the Americans."
Anyone see a problem in any of that?

Anonymous July 2, 2015 at 1:04 AM
Erasmus. How close is this bill to being passed to stop this crap? I have done my part to talk to my Legislature in Lansing and my Mayor and my Reps in Washington D.C. They do not care and have never contacted me on any of it. I have donated money to help it pass. What is the status of this bill in Congress???
ANON 7:50. I have been to Dearborn many times and you are right. I did not realize Inkster was that bad. So they are sovereign cities/nations.

Freewill July 2, 2015 at 7:05 AM
Our assembly has plans for those in Lansing...

:Axe: That's OK, we have plans for you, too.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Erasmus' syntax isn't the best in communicating his thoughts, but I think what he is trying to claim is that he studied with a German economist who was endorsed by Keynes and Irving, not that Rassy studied with Keynes and Irving.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Let alone whoever this German economist is supposed to be, or any other flavor of economist for that matter.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Let alone whoever this German economist is supposed to be, or any other flavor of economist for that matter.
Well, it could have been Hjalmar Schacht, Walther Funk, or Hermann Goring!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Let alone whoever this German economist is supposed to be, or any other flavor of economist for that matter.
Well, it could have been Hjalmar Schacht, Walther Funk, or Hermann Goring!
Or Gömer Pyle.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Erasmus' syntax isn't the best in communicating his thoughts, but I think what he is trying to claim is that he studied with a German economist who was endorsed by Keynes and Irving, not that Rassy studied with Keynes and Irving.
I doubt that Gassy Rassy could write a coherent sentence if his life depended on it, but I see your point. It's like him to not name the supposed people he quotes/references, but instead tell you that someone impressive approved or recommended them. Why keep such a secret? Afraid the Illuminati will look him up and assassinate him for teaching Erasmus the secrets of the universe? After all, I'm a great assassin, having been taught by a master recommended as teaching the only true assassination in America by Charlotte Corday, John Wilkes Booth, and Soupy Sales.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

wserra wrote:Or Gömer Pyle.
You forgot the all important umlaut over the y, makes all the difference, a very good candidate indeed, would certainly explain a lot of things.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
The Observer wrote:Erasmus' syntax isn't the best in communicating his thoughts, but I think what he is trying to claim is that he studied with a German economist who was endorsed by Keynes and Irving, not that Rassy studied with Keynes and Irving.
I doubt that Gassy Rassy could write a coherent sentence if his life depended on it, but I see your point. It's like him to not name the supposed people he quotes/references, but instead tell you that someone impressive approved or recommended them. Why keep such a secret? Afraid the Illuminati will look him up and assassinate him for teaching Erasmus the secrets of the universe? After all, I'm a great assassin, having been taught by a master recommended as teaching the only true assassination in America by Charlotte Corday, John Wilkes Booth, and Soupy Sales.
I think its more likely that he couldn't name a German Economist if he was in a museum dedicated to Georg Knapp
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote: I think its more likely that he couldn't name a German Economist if he was in a museum dedicated to Georg Knapp
He may not be able to name him, but it's the German guy who taught a conversion to Jesus money and heavy investment in Dinars. You know the one, the inverse inflation hot shot who Einstein used to gush about.

Friday, July 3, 2015
2015 NATIONAL HOMESTEAD ACT FOR AMERICA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 3, 2015 - 5:14 P.M. (A CONCEPT TO RENEW AMERICA AS A NATION ON JULY 4, 2015!)

[I would rather renew American as a cheese.]

... Obama White House ... sound good to the naïve but those with experience in business or having studied serious economics know that he is blowing hot air in America with answers that cannot improve the economy of America in reality ... Most Blacks in America have been spinning their wheels since 1865 and probably not too much better off now than their forefathers from back then. In contrast Whites who started in the American economy around 1865 or so probably have descendants who are financially far better off now than they were then. ... Whites and other races coming to America as immigrants soon established themselves and advanced in the American economy. Most of the Blacks did not and so generations later are on welfare as the way of life for them. ... We have to change the culture of Blacks ... to a Westernized culture which will propel their race to a position where they do not need welfare ... This is not a total answer to make the Blacks the total match for all other races in America, but a powerful heavyweight move that would make them very professional in money earned, no welfare needed, and build up their racial pride to where they do not feel inferior in any way to any other race in America.

Set up a new national homestead act for America in 2015. If you don't let millions of illegal immigrants replace the Blacks for this mass homesteading of farm land for the Blacks and also native Americans born in America, we have a huge amount of unused land in America that can be converted into good farms in America. We have video type movies produced showing all sorts of smart ways to farm in America and Blacks and others who will set up new farms in America will catch on fast how to set up successful farms and make a good living at it for the rest of their lives after that. For what is involved in farming, they can learn much faster from well produced videos on farming than just reading from textbooks on this field.
Also, a request to the Obama Boys federal operatives. We have received complaints from people who sent us emails and we never received them! Stop blocking our emails trying to block us off from support of the American people who you are trying to trick that we ignored them when they wrote to us. When the Omni Law is passed, we want a massive investigation of federal agencies to identify who pulled political dirty tricks in America trying to silence whoever criticized Obama in America or whoever exposed scandals of Wash., D.C. As the old German Sergeant Schultz in the old Stalag 13 TV show Hogan's Heroes used to say, "Heads will roll!" We make it rough enough on federal personnel who criminally violated the legal rights of American citizens and they "ain't" going to try it anymore after learning their lesson how rough we ten legal trustees over the Omni Law will make it if we catch them in criminal acts against the American citizens!

By the way, once this proposed Homestead Act For America is set up, this probably would end all racial strife in the cities between Blacks and Whites as there will be jobs and opportunities for all citizens in America wanting it! Once everyone is well off, there is no need for people losing their tempers against other races as people well off and comfortable in life are not interested in strife with other people of other races. We will effectively establish jobs for all the people wanting jobs to support themselves and families so long as physically or mentally able to handle the commitment to the jobs available in America then.

Look at the American map of the wide land areas where no cities exist, no national parks to preserve wildlife, and we have the land not used now which can make this National Homestead Act For America work in reality!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American patriot who believes in the God-given rights America was founded upon on July 4, 1776. As they said, these God-given rights are eternal and cannot be taken away from man by any government on earth!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:22 PM

Yeah, they can farm all that open land out west.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, July 4, 2015
Record 93,626,000 Americans Not in Labor Force (July 4, 2015) 11:00 AM

RECORD 93,626,000 AMERICANS NOT IN LABOR FORCE. OBAMA WASH., D.C. LIES TO YOU ABOUT UNEMPLOYMENT IN AMERICA. - FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 4, 2015
COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - I have no argument with Mexicans or other foreign races ... among them Obama and Democratic allies they want to bring in potentially hundreds of thousands of Muslim terrorist refugee immigrants to America so America can be rocked from coast to coast with countless bombings by Muslim terrorists trying to overthrow America from within and turn it into an Islamic nation by massive violence until America collapses.

I think that we need to return to the Eisenhower immigration policy which worked fine while national policy of America. Illegal immigrants when located were to be shipped out and returned to their native lands. Also, our American borders were seriously watched ... The Eisenhower immigration policy was sound and good for the future of America. The Obama immigration policy in defiance of Congress, etc. is insane, unsound, and can likely end up in the destruction of America from within ... When alive, Gus Hall, head of the Communist Party of America, commented at their annual Communist national picnic, that the Democrats were now running on the same platforms as the Communist Party of America had, so no longer needed to run independent Communist candidates for political office. The name Liberal was the new name for Communists in America according to Gus Hall. And when the last Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev came to America after exile from Russia, he sent a private letter to Communists in America telling them to back the environmental movement in America as this movement was led by Communists and was the front by which America was to be turned into a Communist government and nation through propaganda on "Global Warming," etc. I got a copy of his letter after it had been sent and it mentioned that the Communists controlled the EPA of the federal government in America at that time. That letter was in some conservative hands but the news media with its usual censorship on news items which discredit the liberal movement in America would not report on it nor reprint it in the news sources of America. You the American people are controlled on many issues by censorship and propaganda to keep the truth hidden from you.
... here are a few encouraging words for you. I studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe and know many ways how to skyrocket free enterprise in America. I once was written up by a prestigious Who's Who organization of America and Europe as "The Einstein of American Economics." I know a lot more economic science and economic history than does Obama at the White House who only studied Communist economics and even in that, he doesn't know how to make Communist economics work in America. His only economic studies were under Communists and a key Communist in Chicago launched him into national politics as the Communist hope to take over America and make America Communist.

Weird situation here! The Muslims also financed him and launched him into American politics to make America an Islamic nation once Obama was done with America. I suggest the hope for America's future is passage of the Omni Law and fast in America now, not Obama to "solve" the problems of America the Communist and Islamic way. An American who had lived in Kenya for years told me how Obama proudly let the word out when he was visiting relatives in Kenya that he was a Muslim also. When he got back to Chicago, he raised the money to finance a Muslim relative of his in Kenya to burn down Christian churches in Kenya and had a Muslim mob waiting at one church when burning down so they chopped down the black women and children when they were trying to flee the Christian church burning down from Islamic arson on it. Maybe around 100 Black Christians were chopped down and murdered with this massacre in Kenya having been financed by Obama who raised the money for these Muslim terrorist attacks on Black Christians and burning down of their Christian churches in Kenya. He raised close to one million dollars once he got back to Chicago to finance this savage attack on Christian churches in Kenya by his Islamic terrorist relative and Muslim mobs he led into murder of Black Christians in Kenya. Sources from Kenya reported on all this to me after it happened.

Is Obama the leader you want to trust to shape the future of America with? I think not. Back the passage of the Omni Law by finances when you can and passing of this report to all of America which most of you reading this should be able to do. This report shows good reasons why the Omni Law should be passed in America and now.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen Name for that American Christian Leader who thought that we should not just sit still while the enemies of Christianity plan how to mass destroy Christianity if not stopped in time and want to kill huge numbers of Christians in America and worldwide if we Christians allow this by doing nothing. We must stop these lunatics who unfortunately have heavy money backing their side and connections to high power in government at this time. I spent eleven calender years in military academies and also have a heavy background in military intelligence. I know the plans of the other side how they plan to mass kill Christians in America and throughout the world. It is time we stop them and disarm them from power!)

Posted by Freewill at 11:26 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Man Who Spent Eleven Calendar Years In Military Academies said:

"Look at the American map of the wide land areas where no cities exist, no national parks to preserve wildlife, and we have the land not used now which can make this National Homestead Act For America work in reality!"

Gee -- you'd think that if the land was worth being used for farming or ranching, it would already be used as such. This reminds me of Khrushchev's "Virgin Lands" fiasco, which was supposed to bring prosperity to the Soviet Union by opening up, for agriculture, lands which previously had gone unused. Ol' Nikita quickly found out why they had previously never been judged to be suitable for agriculture....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just can't help myself......my notes in red
here are a few encouraging words for you.
Here's what the voices in my head are coming up with right now

I studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe and know many ways how to skyrocket free enterprise in America.
I was in America and saw a book about economics, but it was in german I think, so I couldn't read it. But Buy Uhhmercikan!

I once was written up by a prestigious Who's Who organization of America and Europe as "The Einstein of American Economics."
There was this shrink, when I was "studying" at the "military academy" hospital, he wrote "Who the phuck does this loon think he is today, Einstien?"

I know a lot more economic science and economic history than does Obama at the White House who only studied Communist economics and even in that, he doesn't know how to make Communist economics work in America.
Brother, Karl Marx (a german economist, btw) doesn't know how to make communist economics work in america, or anywhere else, even the communists don't believe in communism anymore.

His only economic studies were under Communists and a key Communist in Chicago (I somehow doubt he means Milton Friedman) launched him into national politics as the Communist hope to take over America and make America Communist.

Now that I think about it a bit, I doubt Rassy was influenced by Knapp (who pioneered the ideas that money need not be tied to commodities and should exist mearly as a marker and not a store of value) If I had to guess, I'd say Rassy is a gold bug.....
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The Man Who Spent Eleven Calendar Years In Military Academies said:

"Look at the American map of the wide land areas where no cities exist, no national parks to preserve wildlife, and we have the land not used now which can make this National Homestead Act For America work in reality!"

Gee -- you'd think that if the land was worth being used for farming or ranching, it would already be used as such. This reminds me of Khrushchev's "Virgin Lands" fiasco, which was supposed to bring prosperity to the Soviet Union by opening up, for agriculture, lands which previously had gone unused. Ol' Nikita quickly found out why they had previously never been judged to be suitable for agriculture....
You mean you can't grow oranges in Siberia?