Fake News Festival!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:56 pm

NESARA News has always been a fake news outlet (how many times has the RV happened?), but it's gotten worse. Before you ask "how can you have more than 100%?" let me give a few examples.

Sunday, February 26, 2017
Look Who Could Be Going To Prison For 357 YEARS!

Huge Arrest DESTROYS Clinton Family
...
Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:45:00 AM
...
Anonymous February 26, 2017 at 2:05 PM
Believe it when you see it. Just like the mass arrests of cabal several years ago, or NESARA, or the RV, or mass arrests for pedophilia, or Fulford's 1000 ninjas descending on the cabal (what a laugh that was) etc, etc.

Seeker February 26, 2017 at 10:22 PM
There are trials going on in a military court behind the scenes although they are making it seem like they have just started. We won't have to wait too much longer for the arrests we have been waiting for..doesn't make sense to show your full hand.

Image

Sunday, February 26, 2017
Trump Just Changed How Obama Will Get His Pension

And Michelle Is FUMING!!!

EO 1096830, signed just minutes ago, guarantees Obama his $600K per year pension as federal law states, but just like all other retirees, he has to wait until the retirement age of 65, or another ten years, before he can start cashing the checks. Trump’s Twitter handler and chief social media propagandist, Jeff, told Breitbart News: “Obama made $619 million from Obamacare alone ... if you add all of those things and multiply by the 30 years he’ll probably profit from his presidency, will be worth $67 billion by 2058.

Disgusting.
...
Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:40:00 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous February 26, 2017 at 10:29 AM
He stole the united state's people's money through fraud, lies and deception- He WON'T live that long to see any money- Let's ALL hope this is the case-He needs to 'FRY' for what he has done to the American people-

President Trump has signed 11 executive orders so far, numbers 13765 thru 13776 (they are numbered consecutively).

https://www.federalregister.gov/executi ... trump/2017


Sunday, February 26, 2017
THEY ARE BACK!!!! INCLUDING HAARP!!!

AFTER A BRIEF ABSENCE OF 7-8 DAYS OF THE C/T SKY’S……… LOTS OF PEOPLE WERE STARTING TO FEEL BETTER.....WELL THEY ARE BACK HERE IN TEXAS WITH A VENGEANCE…. WE NEED A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT WILL TAKE THEM OUT SINCE THE SO CALLED GOVERNMENT WON’T STOP THESE PSYCHOPATH GIRLY BOYS…..THE MILITARY CAN’T DO THE JOB SO IT LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO….

Chemtrail Poisons are Ruining Your Health from Above….

AS PER POPEYE… THIS IS A WAKE-UP ARTICLE AND A VERY GOOD ONE AT THAT… FOR ONE TO SAY THEY ARE ONLY KILLING US WITH ALUMINUM NEEDS TO READ THIS…. THE EPA IS SUPPOSE TO BE STOPPING THIS ULTRA CRAPPOLA… I DO NOT RECALL SIGNING A U.N. LAW THAT SAYS IS ALRIGHT TO KILL HUMANS….
...
WE ARE AT WAR AS THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US AND HAVE ALREADY KILLED MAY OF YOUR FRIENDS AD LOVED ONES… THE AIR FORCE IS BIG TIME INTO THE PROGRAM AND NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN….ARE WE SOOOO STUPID THAT WE BELIEVE MORE IN A CURRENCY EXCHANGE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN….IF WE DO NOT STAY ALIVE WE WILL NEVER SEE THE RV!!!!

IF CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS TO PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR LOVED ONES PLEASE DO SO…

ANONYMOUS 2
Posted by Popeye at 8:28:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous February 27, 2017 at 10:02 AM
I believe it is HIGH time these idiots were shot down- 2 planes having this happen WILL send a message-It needs to stop- I've e-mailed President Trump, and got no response-I guess it is up to us to make this go viral, and put it on national television for ALL to see-

But my favorite has to be:

Sunday, February 26, 2017
Help SaveNaturalNews - Please sign petition

BOYCOTT GOOGLE!!!!!
...
The extreme censorship onslaught against Natural News continues by Google, which blacklisted the entire website without warning.
...
And find out how Google has just become the internet's #1 BULLY for enabling outrageous hate speech against Natural News while stripping us of any ability to defend ourselves.
Thank you for your support. We will prevail. The truth will not be silenced and I will not be intimidated into silence. Go to NaturalNews.com each morning and evening by typing it directly into your browser. Stop using Google entirely.

Do not trust the internet gatekeepers, as they are deliberately silencing the truth.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:35:00 PM

The truth? You can't handle the truth! Um, er, my mistake, er, sorry. It turns out you CAN handle the truth, so here it is.

SkepticalRaptor wrote:As many of us pro-science bloggers have written, the malodorous, fetid cesspool of pseudoscience, Mike Adams’ Natural News website has been blacklisted, stripped, blacklisted, and delisted from Google searches (as of 26 February 2017). Of course, this has resulted in a series of comical headlines regarding the Natural News conspiracy theories – it’s all about how Google is out to destroy Natural News, because of whatever fantasy that comes from the brain of Adams.

Why is Mike Adams going after Google so directly? Despite some the wishes and hopes of the scientific community, Natural News was not delisted because of its awful pseudoscience.
...
An SEO (Search Engine Optimization) website, called Search Engine Land, wrote extensively about the Natural News conspiracy – the website was not delisted because of fake news (or bad science) but for some technical violation of webmaster rules. Without going into all the details, webmaster, like myself for example, cannot do anything that artificially raises the ranking of a website, like creating fake clicks on the article. Fake clicks can lead to a higher Google ranking and also change the value of advertising on the website. There are dozens of ways to manipulate a website’s Google ranking, and if Google catches it, you’re in deep trouble.


Trouble is my middle name (I'm actually Deep Trouble Knight, named after what my parents got into after getting caught by Google and my mom's dad).
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby The Observer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:42 pm

...[D]oesn't make sense to show your full hand.


Well if the picture is an actual shot of the hand being held by the Popeye crowd, no wonder the RV never happens. How can you bet anything with a hand like that?

Deep Knight wrote:President Trump has signed 11 executive orders so far, numbers 13765 thru 13776 (they are numbered consecutively).


Nice try. Everyone knows that Trump has signed a bunch of double-secret executive orders that are never going to see the light of day - get a gander of these examples:

Executive Order 2593317630854: Authorizes the accelerated completion of Death Camps ##AA0001 through #ZZ999, and imprisonment of 535,000 US citizens in each one by the end of March, 2107.

Executive Order 385416442113: Implements the cloning of 7,800 Erasmus clones that will cook up poison-filled versions of Vatican bread for distribution to all.

Executive Order 611231090135: Initiates the immediate execution of every super model in the world by any means necessary. The expected void of super models will be taken over by morbidly obese persons, thereby creating new jobs for US citizens.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

User avatar
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo
Posts: 4051
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Der Dachshundbünker
Contact:

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Gregg » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 am

Am I the only one who sees the irony of these fools demanding the EPA step in to rein in the Air Force on the day the President floats a budget that strips the EPA to boost military spending?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
We have renamed the Eastern Front Well Armed Bunker in Gettysburg, now called simply "Der Dachshundbünker" or "das Dachshund Lair"

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 pm

It's hard to know where to start on this, and what to include. Freewill posted this rambling spew of antisemitism and conspiratorial views of history not supported by any actual facts. What makes it notable is the intensity, the crazier the claim, the louder it's shouted. Bits and pieces.

Sunday, March 19, 2017
Urgent!! US Gestapo aka US Fusion Centers, a private criminal corporation, a large UK and Israeli-run Secret Police Occupation Force inside America: NATIONAL FUSION CENTER ASSOCIATION INC. (SCC ID 07179369)in the USA

[From the DHS website, "Fusion centers operate as state and major urban area focal points for the receipt, analysis, gathering, and sharing of threat-related information between federal; state, local, tribal, territorial (SLTT); and private sector partners." In other words, finks who blab to the Powers That Be when you're just having some fun making and detonating IEDs in the backyard.]

Dear Friends! Americans!
The Civilian Authorities of We The People of Great SOVEREIGN NATION – The United States Of America Republic!
Please read below about war crimes of genocide, committed by terrorists, mercenaries of US Gestapo aka US Fusion Centers, a private criminal corporation, which was set up to serve as a large UK and Israeli-run Secret Police Occupation Force inside America.

Ms. Nina Sidorova,
President of the Northern California Tenant Association

[When the President of a Tenant Association talks, you gotta sit up and take notice.]


...
Mr. XXXXX and his private corporation NFCA, which We The People call Gestapo in the USA,
serve war criminals, robbers, drug dealers, satanists and pedophiles of the Khazarian Mafia and Israeli and UK-run Secret Police Occupation Force inside America. [Gives his address, just in case you might wanna pop by to say "Hi."]
The Mercenaries--criminals of US Gestapo aka Fusion Centers torture, harass, money grub and murder innocent Americans, including children, women, senior citizens and US Veterans!
The true covert reasons that DHS and Fusion Centers were set up was to serve as a large Israeli-run Secret Police Occupation Force inside America to be used to progressively destroy America and mass-murder about 90% of its civilians, after transforming America into GAZA II, the World’s largest open-air prison camp and making Americans the World’s New Palestinians.
...
Important!
You can see in the end of the video below the types of DE weapons and microwave weapons, which mercenaries--terrorists of US Fusion Centers, gangsters of the Secret US Torture Network and Israeli terrorists use to torture and murder US civilians. [Power Point presentation video with no sound about "no touch torture" using microwaves from cell phone towers, which is both boring and really paranoid at the same time.]
...
You can easily find information that the Fusionists-terrorists of US Gestapo Centers are involved in distribution of drugs, and they are connected to Latino Drug Cartels, and the gangsters of these Latino Drug Cartels are involved in tortures, money grubbing, kidnapping of children and murders of innocent civilians whom Mr.XXXXX, leaders of Khazarian Mafia, bankers, corrupted officials and other leaders of Gestapo require them to torture and murder.
For example, in California, Mexican gangsters of Mexican Mafia (“La EME”), California’s violent Mexican gangs (Nortenos /Sureños/ Sur 13) and La Familia (Nuestra Familia) together with Gestapo’s Fusionists are robbing, money grabbing, torturing with microwave and DE weapons and murdering innocent civilians of California, mostly targeting white people.
...
However, this would be difficult for many of you to find or figure out who are exactly some of the mercenaries of US Fusion Gestapo, so-called Israeli Law-enforcement Agents, who were brought to the USA by Washington based Jewish Organization JINSA-- Jewish Institute for National Security of America!
I was shocked when in 2012, a senior tenant of the City of Mountain View, California said to me, “Nina, Israelis are here… Israelis are murdering us!”
This senior tenant had resided in Shorebreeze apartment #111, Mountain View, CA. She caught twice Israeli murderers with DE weapons inside her apartment. The Israelis were talking, and Ms. Zlontnik heard their accent. They were targeting me and one more person with DE (Direct Energy) Guns from a window of her apartment. Ms. Zlontnik asked two people to follow these Israelis. The Israelis came back to 707 California Avenue, Mountain View CA 94042, where a criminal fusion center—Fusion Ops of Mountain View, CA is located.
This woman was murdered in two weeks after that. She was found in her apartment in two months after her death.
Jewish Terrorist XXXXX is one of the fusion terrorists, who participated in tortures and murders of 14 Shorebreeze tenants.
...
There are the kinds of Israelis, whom JINSA brought to the USA!
A son of one of the leaders of Jerusalem Israeli Police,
“Hey American, You’re Next on Zionists’ Hit List”
...
Note from Nina: Friends, Mr. Paul Craig Roberts, one of our US Heroes, is right!
Please, check an attachment. I placed for you a list of Nazis’ Leaders of Third Reich, their old names, photos and their new names, given to them in the USA. I included their addresses and their phone numbers in 1999.

Look at Adolf Hitler who became in the USA William Coates; Josef Mengele aka Steven T. Rabel; Otto Skorzeny aka Edward Frank Pyzyna; Nazi George H. Scherf aka George Herbert Walker Bush, 41"t US President; Reinhard Gehlen aka Henry "Hank" V. Janowicz; Martin Bormann aka Edward Kobylarz and other Nazis-war criminals. Vatican Jesuits brought these war criminals to the USA, after which this Nazis’ Scum committed new horrific war crimes again humanity!

[Now we're knee deep in it, and the author is not only shoveling it in, she's naming names! The William Coates story is an interesting one, this guy died in 2004 and his family claimed he was 114 years old (born 1889). It turned out he was born in 1911 and liked to tell tall tales to his nieces and nephews, and the story grew from there. But the story made the news, conspiracy theorists latched onto two things about this story, and putting 1 + 1 together got "cheeseburger!"

Verifying William Coates age was hard because there were no official records of his birth.
If Hitler had been brought to the US, there would be no records of his birth.
Coates said he was born in 1889
Hilter was born in 1889
Thus, Coates was Hitler, QED.


Can't argue with logic.

BTW, speaking of naming names, in one of the redacted sections she has a graphic that says, " I suggest to the Californians, who want to see a Mossad hitman-- Jewish terrorist to visit XXXXX Sunnyvale, CA." Sheesh.]


...
“After five years of Hitler’s dictatorship, the Nazi police had won the FBI’s seal of approval.”
— Historian Robert Gellately

The American Gestapo torture matrix is comprised of four main components:

1. CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AND FINANCIAL SABOTAGE
2. SURVEILLANCE AND ORGANIZED 'GANG STALKING' DOMESTIC TERRORISM
3. DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS: HOME INTRUSIONS, STREET THEATER, LOSS OF PRIVACY, VANDALISM, COMMERCIAL SABOTAGE
4. THE FUSION CENTER GESTAPO'S FINAL SOLUTION: SILENT ELECTROMAGNETIC TORTURE AND IMPAIRMENT -- A SLOW-KILL GENOCIDE
...
[More names, pictures and addresses of people this lady wants readers to "visit" because they're mass murderers who need to be stopped.]
...
Americans! Friends!

The Civilian Authorities of We The People of Great SOVEREIGN NATION – The United States Of America Republic!

Contact me! If you want to know, I will show to you financial accounts, from which the Khazarian Mafia “is feeding” murderers—terrorists of US Gestapo-Fusion Centers and other traitors: corrupted judges and members of city and county administrations, corrupted police officers, doctors of mental hospitals and HUD’s officials.

These murderers are paid monthly for their participation in the WILD GENOCIDE of US citizens! They are paid for harassing, abusing, money grubbing, torturing and murdering US citizens, including little children, women, seniors and US Veterans!
...
[Ends with pictures of Jews as rats, a favorite of the Nazi's this crazy lady is supposed to deplore]

Posted by Freewill at 9:52:00 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous March 19, 2017 at 1:22 PM

Freewill This Is The Biggest Load of Crap ! You Know Who I Am And With Contacts Far Reaching This is Pure BS Just Sayin!
Ltc.

When even true believers can smell it, you know the odor must be overpowering.
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby The Observer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 pm

All I can say, to paraphrase Pauli, is that this news is so badly faked that it is not even fake.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Turns out this wasn't crazy Nina's first rodeo at NESARA News. She's been bulldogged, lassoed, dog-tied, and tea-bagged before.

Friday, May 1, 2015
Fwd: Urgent! Ms. Nina Sidorova: The Holocaust of US Civilians to Provost Marshall of the US Army and the International Criminal Tribunals Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta

Honorable Officials and Dear Friends,
Please read below a very short summary of my research that some FBI leaders suggested that I do. I completed my research, and I concluded that the Holocaust of US Civilians, a mass murder committed with intent to destroy a large part of the United States’ Nation, took place in the USA. I repeat, it is a Holocaust, not only Genocide.

27, 650, 770 Citizens of the United States of America became victims of the Holocaust!

My entire report to the Pentagon and the International Criminal Tribunals has 832 pages. However, Israeli citizens, mercenaries paid by Khazarian Mafia, police officers—members of three US Fusion Centers of California, members of ADL and other Jewish organizations did not allow me to send my complete report; they were attacking me; torturing me; making attempts to assassinate me--after which I was injured and became disabled but survived; deleting and stealing my documents and memory sticks and vandalizing my computers, scanners, printers and my car.

[You see why Satan is so upset about NWO PR? We kill one out of every 12 Americans, cover it up successfully (no small job), and then "Fusion Centers" and the ADL get all the credit!]

...
During six years I explained to the officials who are on a pay list of the Khazarian mafia that their criminal actions and their threats only make me stronger and make my fight back at them more effective than before.

You may find it hard to believe, but I have had three negotiations with four of these officials where they made offers to me, with the help of professional mediators. They asked, “What do you want?” I told them that the country in which we reside is the Republic of the United States of America. NOT the United States of Israel of the United States of Khazaria! I am not young, so perhaps I have missed something; I requested that these officials show me the results of a referendum, in which We The People of the USA voted to become the United States of Israel!

My witnesses can prove that we made agreements that the place where my friends, my neighbors and I reside IS The Republic of the United States of America, and they agreed that they would not attack us anymore and violate our constitutional rights.

However, the criminals who are on a pay list of Khazarian mafia broke our agreements three times, and they attacked the Republic of the United States of America again and again!

Can We Trust the Khazars and those US traitors who are on a pay list of the Khazarian mafia? I suggest the answer is firmly in the negative!

Nina

She ends with a letter she sent to:


General David Quantock - The Provost Marshal of the United States Army
Generals and Admirals of the United States Army
The Special International Tribunal for High-Profile and High-Level Crimes (SITHHC)
The International Common Law Court of Justice
The Hague International Criminal Court
Office of the Prosecutor The International Criminal Court
Transhumanist Agenda War Crimes Tribunal
Mr. James Comey - Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Special Agent in Charge - San Francisco FBI

It ends

I respectfully, fervently, request that the agents of the US law enforcement agencies take appropriate actions against Israeli terrorists and members of the criminal Jewish organizations who are participating in Israeli crimes against our country and We The People, and who are attacking and torturing me.

You must be aware that the International Criminal Tribunals have already issued warrant arrests of leaders of the US Jewish organizations, Israeli criminals and US traitors involved in Holocaust of US civilians, in preparation for mass arrests of criminals involved in crimes against humanity.

I agree completely with US Veterans, US Generals and Admirals and US Patriots—honest and brave citizens of our country, that because Israel attacked America with nukes on September 11, 2001, technically America is now in a State of War with Israel, whether or not the American public realizes it or not!

Sincerely,
Nina Sidorova,
President of the Northern California Tenant Association

Posted by Freewill at 7:42:00 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous May 1, 2015 at 10:22 PM
Propaganda.

Anonymous March 17, 2017 at 6:15 PM
Who can say that this is propaganda? Are you one of the Mossad hitmen?
"Follow the Money"

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby AndyK » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Unfortunately, it's exactly this kind of insane bigotry that results in desecrating cemeteries, spray-painting synagogues, and calling bomb threats in to day care centers, schools, and adult housing centers.

Admittedly, the above-posted crazies are well beyong the lunatic fringe, but their rants and blatant bigotry are echoed elsewhere many times.

They aren't funny. They are dangerous.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders

User avatar
The Observer
Further Moderator
Posts: 6095
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 am
Location: Virgin Islands Gunsmith

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby The Observer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Deep Knight wrote:[You see why Satan is so upset about NWO PR? We kill one out of every 12 Americans, cover it up successfully (no small job), and then "Fusion Centers" and the ADL get all the credit!]


That isn't why he is upset. His kill quota was set at 3.46 Americans out of 12 and he ended up listening to your suggestion to save some bucks and subcontract the killing out to the ADL. When they failed to deliver, he lost any chance of getting a performance bonus for the year.

Before you start arguing about not knowing the ADL was going to underperform, you need to remember this:

I agree completely with US Veterans, US Generals and Admirals and US Patriots—honest and brave citizens of our country, that because Israel attacked America with nukes on September 11, 2001, technically America is now in a State of War with Israel, whether or not the American public realizes it or not!


This is just more evidence of the shoddy work that the ADL does. They promised to use nukes on 9/11, but it was obvious that these were the worst nukes ever used since they only brought down a few buildings; in comparison the US completely flattened two Japanese cities completely with primitive nukes delivered by prop-driven aircraft. Even a kid would have known signing up the ADL for a nuclear hit was going to get a lot less than they were bargaining for. Even worse, hardly anyone in the US realizes that Manhattan got hit with nukes. You would have been better off contracting for a bubonic plague epidemic.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9732
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby notorial dissent » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:18 am

That is a serious load of cray cray between Destry and Sidarova, and both equally disturbing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia
Posts: 1383
Joined: Fri May 30, 2003 12:02 am
Location: Brea, CA

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Arthur Rubin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Where is Khazaria, anyway.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby AndyK » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Arthur Rubin wrote:Where is Khazaria, anyway.

Fourth star to the left, just past Never-Never Land
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders

User avatar
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)
Posts: 4871
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: In the woods, with a Hudson Bay axe in my hands.

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:47 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

I remember them because, in the early 60s, my grandmother gave me my late grandfather's Hammond atlas, which included a historical section in the back. For some reason, I remember seeing the "Empire of the Khazars (overthrown 966)" in the atlas, and thinking something like "that sounds like the name of some country named in a bad science fiction comic book".

If anyone cares, most of its territory is now part of Ukraine.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:48 pm

The thing that distinguishes the Khazars from other long-forgotten groups is that in the 8th century their king "converted" the country to Judaism. The extent of this conversion is unclear, but it's certain that it didn't persist in any meaningful way. However, some scholars, when finding out about this in the 19th century, hypothesized that some of these people may have both remained Jewish and left their homeland, contributing to Eastern European Jewish populations. To cut to the chase, genetic studies have shown this didn't happen.

However, it did provide an "out" to anti-Semites who were worried about Jews being identified as God's chosen people in the bible. You see, if they're "really" Khazars, then irrationally hating them is OK! In fact, a lot of these people believe that their nationality is really a "lost tribe of the Jews" (if they're lost, who's to know?), so God's chosen people is them.


The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia
...
100-800 AD – an incredibly Evil Society Emerges in Khazaria:

Khazarians develop into a nation ruled by an evil king, who had ancient Babylonian black arts, occult oligarchs serving as his court. During this time, Khazarians become known to surrounding countries as thieves, murderers, road bandits, and for assuming the identities of those travelers they murdered as a normal occupational practice and way of life.

800 AD – The Ultimatum is delivered by Russia and other surrounding nations:

The leaders of the surrounding nations, especially Russia, have had so many years of complaints by their citizens that, as a group, they deliver an ultimatum to the Khazarian king. They send a communique to the Khazarian king that he must choose one of the three Abrahamic religions for his people, and make it his official state religion and require all Khazarian citizens to practice it, and socialize all Khazarian children to practice that faith.

The Khazarian king was given a choice between Islam, Christianity and Judaism. The Khazarian king chose Judaism, and promised to stay within the requirements laid out by the surrounding confederacy of nations led by the Russian czar. Despite his agreement and promise, the Khazarian king and his inner circle of oligarchs kept practicing ancient Babylonian black-magic, also known as Secret Satanism. This Secret Satanism involved occult ceremonies featuring child sacrifice, after “bleeding them out”, drinking their blood and eating their hearts.

The deep dark secret of the occult ceremonies was that they were all based on ancient Baal Worship, also known as worship of the Owl. In order to fool the confederacy of nations led by Russia that were watching Khazaria, the Khazarian king melded these Luciferian black-magick practices with Judaism and created a secret Satanic-hybrid religion, known as Babylonian Talmudism. This was made the national religion of Khazaria, and nurtured the same evil that Khazaria was known for before.

Sadly, the Khazarians continued their evil ways, robbing and murdering those from surrounding countries who traveled through Khazaria. Khazarian robbers often attempted to assume their identities after they murdered these visitors, and became masters of disguises and false identities — a practice they have continued even to this very day, along with their child-sacrifice occult ceremonies, which are actually ancient Baal Worship.


A Russian Czar in 800 CE? These guys really know their history!

The Khazarian Mafia (KM) wages an international effort to eradicate Kings who rule by the Divine Right of God Almighty:

Because the KM claims to have a personal partnership with Baal (aka the Devil, Lucifer, Satan) because of their sacrifices to him. They detest any kings who rule under the authority of God Almighty because most feel a responsibility to make sure their own people are protected from infiltrators and treasonous “Enemies within the Gates.”

In the 1600’s, the KM murder the British Royals and substitute their own fakes. In the 1700’s, they murder the French Royals. Right before WWI they murder, Austrian Archduke Ferdinand to start WW1. In 1917 they assembled their KM army, the Bolsheviks, and infiltrate and hijack Russia, murder the Czar and his family in cold blood, bayonet his favorite daughter through the chest and steal all the Russian gold, silver and art treasures. Right before WW2, they murder the Austrian and German Royals. Then they get rid of the Chinese Royals and disempower the Japanese ruler.

The Khazarian Mafia’s intense hatred of anyone who professed faith in any God but their god Baal has motivated them to murder kings and royalty, and make sure they can never rule. They have done the same with American presidents — running sophisticated covert operations to disempower them.

If that doesn’t work the KM assassinates them, like they did to McKinley, Lincoln and JFK. The KM wants to eliminate any strong rulers or elected officials who dare to resist their Babylonian money-magick power or their covert power gained from their deployment of their human compromise network.


The big question remains: Was the true cause of leaders of the Khazarian Mafia’s incredible evil and savagery toward the human race a byproduct or nature or nurture? Some believe that this gross parasitism and inclination to mass-murder, engage in pedophilia and child bloodletting and child sacrifice is due to a toxic culture, best described as malignant Tribalism, characterized by a paranoid group racial superiority delusion. Others think the leaders of the KM are the bloodline of Cain, that is, “children of Cain”, that are the Devil’s own and have absolutely no soul or human conscience, but are pure predators like a wild beast — while at the same time being incredibly two-faced, that is able to put on a good con and a nice face on the outside. Perhaps it could be both factors. In any case, it is time to expose this evil, the greatest evil the world has ever experienced. It is time for the world to work together to eradicate this problem now and forever, by whatever means necessary.


I think I finally get it. The idiots writing this think the group they hate have a "paranoid group racial superiority delusion" and are jealous because that's THEIR thing.
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9732
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby notorial dissent » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:42 am

And here all this time I thought it was because the idiots writing this stuff were all just erally really stupid and ignorant, and let's not forget bigoted and just generally nasty.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 pm

notorial dissent wrote:And here all this time I thought it was because the idiots writing this stuff were all just really really stupid and ignorant, and let's not forget bigoted and just generally nasty.


Right you are, if they didn't have one group to hate, they surely would find another.

But, back to fake news, this was posted by our friend Freewill at his NESARA News site:


Thursday, March 23, 2017
HILLARY in DEEP TROUBLE: Trey Gowdy had Fed Judge Order Vince Foster's Body Exhumed!

[Embedded video]

Posted by Freewill at 12:49:00 AM 0 comments

The video has a voice reading the following, along with editorial comments and lots of "This is wonderful! Almost too good to be true!"

For the first time in history, a US Congressman has asked that a body be exhumed in connection with an investigation by a House intelligence committee. Judge Harmon Watson agreed to issue the order for a work crew in Fairfax, Virginia to exhume the body of Vince Foster for autopsy.

The order came just minutes after evidence turned up in the case of a murdered reporter who had an “if anything ever happens to me” letter delivered to his publication that implicated Hillary Clinton in a 23-year-old crime, which put it right around the time of Foster’s supposed “suicide.”

Foster’s body has already been removed from the ground and is currently being transferred to the Naval Hospital in Norfolk to undergo an autopsy to look for a very specific cause of death. That information is being kept a closely guarded secret for now by Gowdy and the other federal prosecutors, since only the killer would know.

It looks like things may be coming to a head for Hillary Clinton at long last.


According to Snopes, this was first published March 21st 2017 on the website "The Last Line of Defense," by some tough guy named "Stryker" who's willing to fight for the truth.

Stryker is a constitutional conservative who can't stand the lazy, crybaby , fantasy world liberals live in. Knowledge is power. The truth will set you free. May the good Lord bless and keep the United States of America.



Unfortunately, the site has the following rather-telling disclaimer:

The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney. Pictures that represent actual people should be considered altered and not in any way real.


Pretty clear. Snopes goes on to give some recent examples,

Before starting the rumor that Gowdy ordered Vince Foster’s body exhumed, the site published stories reporting that seniors were eligible for a sizable federal bonus, that “Saturday Night Live” was cancelled due to low ratings, that the Obamas were getting divorced, George Soros was arrested for “hate crimes” against America, and President Obama was evicted from his post-White House mansion.


And their exhumation picture?

Image

Came from here (thanks again to Snopes)


http://fox4kc.com/2014/01/14/possible-m ... years-ago/

Some comments from one site that re-posted it soon after:

Carolyn Adele Brockway Baker · Palm Beach High School, West Palm Beach, FL
Praying this is TRUE. Evil never triumphs against God.

Marcia Little · House Manager & Momtrepreneur at Self Employed and Loving It
Oh My GAWD! I am so excited about this. Hallelujah, Go Trey Gowdy and watch your back honey, she is going to come after you with a vengence! You need Secret Service protection! Please God let this be a GUILTY VERDICT for the Killary!

Brenda Lee Conway Rodriguez
Well, well, well...The old saying "the truth will hunt you down" comes to mind.

Melinda Clarkson · Shoreline Community College
I think the Clintons have no soul...they do not beleive they will ever face all their murders..so many and the most recent was Monica Peterson...Oct.2016, Haiti

Franklin Bravard
The Clinton's are in a very unique catagory of people to have over fifty people die in somewhat unusual ways that had ties to the Clinton's in one manner or another. I'm 72 years old and been in the military and I can't begin to name 50 people I know that have died including all my relatives. I think knowing 50+ people that have die somewhat mysteriously with some connection to you is so rare you would have to come up with the all-time worst cereal-killer.

Marianne Anderson · ST.ALPHONSUS, NYC, NY
OMG! Is there anything his evil woman won't do? What a world!!!!

Amie Sadlek · Waynesburg University
No I didn't vote for her BUT - he's buried in Hope Arkansas, found on graves registration. If he's buried I need Arkansas, someone please explain how he is being exhumed in Virginia

Anthony Skinner
I would like to believe this is true, but I don't. There is just way too much fake news, particularly on Facebook. This would be splashed all over the TV if it was true.
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Mr. Stryker followed up with this yesterday:

BREAKING: Autopsy Results From Vince Foster’s Exhumed Body–Cause Of Death To Be Changed

Stryker

A string of events this week has led to incredible results in a 23-year-old case that had gone completely cold. After a reporter for The Washington Examiner was shot dead in front of his home and a letter was sent to his editor on his behalf, an investigation began into the death of Clinton attorney Vince Foster. Foster’s death in 1993 had been ruled a suicide.

With new evidence, Rep. Trey Gowdy successfully petitioned a federal judge to have the body of Vince Foster exhumed for autopsy. The body wasn’t autopsied before burial the first time, which aided in the theory of a cover-up. Forensic specialists examined the body last night at the Naval Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia, concluding that the cause of death for Mr. Foster should be changed from suicide to homicide.

LT Col. James McFitting, head of the hospital’s forensics lab, told reporters in his office that Foster had not one but two gunshot wounds, both of which would have been fatal. There would be no way he could have pulled the trigger himself a second time. The wounds were also in the back of his head, meaning unless he reached all the way around to make it look like a murder and fired two identical guns at the same time, the original story was impossible.

The doctor who signed Foster’s death certificate died in a car crash a few months later and the police detectives who worked the case have both left the country, never to be seen again. Without the letter from the reporter who was gunned down in Fairfax for no apparent reason, Mr. Foster may have never seen justice.

The case has been turned over to the FBI, who has clear jurisdiction at this point, for the difficult task of connecting the dots from Foster’s death directly to Bill and Hillary Clinton. Director Comey has assured the congressional panel that he will personally see to it that all of the bureau’s resources are made available.

In other words, Clinton will be getting away with murder…again.

And previously had imagined:

BREAKING: Murdered Reporter Had ‘If Anything Happens To Me’ Letter Containing Proof…

Stryker

When Washinton Examiner reporter L. Marcus Hubidore was gunned down in cold blood last week on the sidewalk in front of his home, police struggled to find a motive. Hubidore, who wrote mostly political satire making fun of aging liberals and their intolerance, had few friends but even fewer enemies. His death was ruled an act of random violence.

That all changed today when a letter arrived at the Examiner from an anonymous source, addressed to the editor with Hubidore as the sender. It wasn’t delivered by a mail or package service. It just…showed up. The publication’s editor, Scott Whaquelman, released a statement just minutes before the writing of this article, stating that the package was indeed from Hubidore and that it was to be sent to the Examiner “In the event anything happened to him”:

L. Marcus Hubidore had apparently been accepting bribes for his silence in the form of block grants for philanthropy. He had an account set up in the Caymen Islands that had $250K per year deposited into it. The account was issued to a fake charity that supposedly sent food and clothing to hungry children across the globe. The letter we received today came with damning evidence that was turned over to the police of the crime Marcus had uncovered.

All we can say at this time is that the crime was murder, the criminal was Hillary Clinton and the company making the donations was the Clinton foundation. The letter came with a flash drive and video file that was very difficult to watch, in which Marcus cautioned that the arrangement he had come to some 23 years ago had come to an end because he couldn’t keep the secret any longer.

Marcus was a good man who knew what he did was wrong. He was going to make it right last week when he was gunned down and killed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his survivng relatives and his cat, Leroy, who he loved very much. He was otherwise a private man who enjoyed quiet nights alone writing in his office and lunches at the hot dog cart outside of our building. Rest in peace, buddy…we’ll miss you.

The evidence was turned over to the police department in Fairfax, Virginia, who forwarded it to the FBI for processing.

AS you might have imagined, the Washington Examiner has never had a reporter or columnist named Hubidore, and the only places you find L. Marcus Hubidore with a Google search are in copies of this "report." The same goes for Lt Col. James McFitting from the first load of stinking poop, and there is no Naval Hospital in Norfolk VA.

Image
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 am

Comments from the "HILLARY in DEEP TROUBLE" post at NESARA News, including a confirmation of its accuracy from Freewill himself!!!

5 comments:

Joseph Basinger March 23, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Do you really believe they will do anything to the Washington crime families

Anonymous March 23, 2017 at 2:11 PM
Freewill - I've seen some question on facebook about whether or not this is true. Has it been found to be true?

Freewill March 23, 2017 at 6:41 PM
Yep


Anonymous March 23, 2017 at 2:24 PM
"The first innocent man we encounter in the pages of the Bible is Abel, unjustly murdered by his brother Cain. The author of the book of Genesis writes these stupefying words about this act: "What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood is crying out to me from the ground!" (Genesis 4:10). Blood in the Bible is life (see Leviticus 17:11,14) and paradoxically, life snuffed out by human wickedness finds a voice. Instead of being silenced by violence, the desire for life in the victim’s heart is liberated by his wounded innocence. His cry reaches God’s ears and causes God to act."

Anonymous March 23, 2017 at 11:33 PM
Get a rope and one cigar. Second thought, now would be a good time to invest your $ into the rope manufacturing industry.
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Stryker at "The Last Line of Defecation" has been busy typing, er, digging into the cereal-killing orgy that is Hillary Clinton and her gang of gangsters.

BREAKING: Comey: No Charges For Clintons Even With New Evidence In Vince Foster’s Murder

Stryker

FBI Director James Comey has proven once again that he has no intention of being impartial when it comes to investigating Bill and Hillary Clinton. After Vince Foster’s body was exhumed this week and autopsied, his death was reclassified from suicide to homicide.

That information, coupled with a letter sent from a murdered reporter as a dying declaration, more than proves that the Clintons were culpable in Foster’s death. Facts don’t seem to matter to Comey. He told MSNBC:

“The Clintons are no more guilty now than they were in 1993. The cause of death is pretty insignificant to the investigation. They were in the White House at the time Foster died and while they weren’t tested, interviewd or ever treated as persons of interest, we did procure an alibi from the Secret Service that they never left the residence that night.

There is not, nor was there ever, enough evidence to connect the former first couple to any conspiracy to kill anyone.”

Basically, Comey is saying he won’t even bother looking at new evidence, which is the biggest break in a case the FBI has investigated in years.

President Trump displayed disappointment at the news but hasn’t made a statement. Jeff Derpinger of the WHOIP eluded to changes being made at the nation’s highest crime-fighting agency.

Join America's Last Line of Defense And Share This Article Now!


BREAKING: Vince Foster’s Body Vanishes From Morgue

Stryker

Vince Foster is back in the news today after it was discovered that his body, which was exhumed to be autopsied at the request of Congressman Trey Gowdy, had disappeared from the morgue. The autopsy, which concluded yesterday, had already determined that the cause of Foster’s death should be ruled a homicide.

The problem is, without the body to be used for further forensic analysis, it will be nearly impossible to connect the dots back to Clinton. The bullets, which were scheduled for extraction today, won’t be able to be matched to registered firearms of Clinton “security” teams as Gowdy had hoped and the ballistics experts won’t be able to determine things like if the shooter was right or left handed or his or her height.

It’s a crushing blow to the investigation. Once again, Clinton will walk away from a scandal scot-free.

Local police, the FBI and NCIS are all opening their own investigations into the disappearance of foster’s body, but so far there are no leads. Surveillance footage conveniently cut out at the naval Hospital in Norfolk for nearly three hours this morning and a stolen ambulance seen in the area was found destroyed by fire a few miles away.

Somebody obviously covered their tracks well.


BREAKING NEWS: Trump FURIOUS Over Vince Foster Case–Fires Director On The Spot

Stryker

When word got to President Trump that FBI Director James Comey dropped the ball on what should be a slam-dunk against the Clinton regime, he had all he could take. He marched personally into the Hoover building, demanded a meeting with Comey and asked to be shown to the forensic evidence department.

When they got there, according to a source inside the White House, Trump wanted answers on how the agency’s top-rated forensics team could have possibly not performed the tests necessary to complete a study on Vince Foster’s exhumed body. The bullets, which could possibly have been tied to the Clintons, were never recovered before the body was stolen from the Naval Hospital at Norfolk.

Investigators now believe that the body was inside the ambulance found on fire in a parking lot just a few miles away but that it is now completely useless as evidence. President Trump was so livid that he fired the FBI Director of Forensic Evidence on the spot and issued a final warning to Comey:

“Either put Crooked Hillary away for good or you’ll be the one looking for a new job.”

The fired director, Edward Wheaton, apologized to his colleagues and the American people in a statement.


As you have probably guessed by now, there is no "FBI Director of Forensic Evidence," the only Edward Wheaton I could find (alive) manages a car dealership in Maryland, the only place you find a reference to Jeff Derpinger is in previous articles by this idiot (where he supposedly announced other things that didn't happen for the White House or Trump transition), and there is no WHOIP at the White House or anywhere (unless you count someone without spell checking opening "a can of whoip ass").
"Follow the Money"

User avatar
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth
Posts: 9732
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:17 pm

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:50 am

What can you say, liars gotta lie, even when they're that bad at it.

The only reason this guy has a following is that his audience is so dumb they don't know what day it is unless they have someone read it off the calendar for them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

User avatar
Deep Knight
Posts: 4856
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:42 am
Location: Washington DC

Re: Fake News Festival!

Postby Deep Knight » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:15 pm

I used to think they posted bogus-but-controversial articles to get "clicks" and ad revenue, but I'm sure there are political aspects too. Perhaps even the involvement of foreign governments, although one would think such articles would appeal more to "stupid" than "politically active" for hard-headed spy masters to pay for.

I would like to point out how quickly events progressed in this series of News articles. In the space of 3 days the "if I die" letter was received, a judge issued exhumation orders, the body was autopsied (but for some odd reason the bullets not removed), a report written, the body stolen, the FBI issues a statement, and President Trump shakes up their forensic division and issues this executive order.


BREAKING: Trump’s Aggressive New Executive Order Changes Everything For Crooked Hillary.

Stryker

President Trump has taken action to make sure that politicians like the Clintons will never be able to spend three decades under a blanket of corruption, untouchable by law enforcement and the scales of justice again. With a single signature on the most empowering executive order yet, our President has taken control of the very process that makes America weak.

Executive order 410893D gives the power to charge criminals not only to the US Attorney and the Justice Department but to their chief executive. The order states:

Being that the authority to charge criminals with crimes against the state falls under the jurisdiction of the Justice Department, the President shall hereby have the authority to issue warrants and charges against those who would act against our country and its interests.

Any individual charged by Presidential decree will be treated first as an enemy combatant under the Patriot Act before being placed in the mainstream criminal justice system.


In case you haven’t figured it out, the president now has the authority to act in the best interests of America and to put away people like Hillary Clinton who are being treated with favoritism and bias by the law enforcement agencies tasked with investigating them.

See my Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:56 am post on this thread for Executive Order numbering, although I would be the first to admit this may be one of those special order numbers that ends with a "D" signifying it's Double secret and thus not published. You know, like the one Obama signed that put the chemical that turns frogs gay into the water.
"Follow the Money"


Return to “Prosperity Programs - NESARA”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest