How Smart Are They?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

How Smart Are They?

Post by Deep Knight »

Casper gives us this information on the New World Order - They're smart enough to block phone calls but not e-mails.

FROM CASPER: URGENT!!! TO ALL OFFSHORE PROGRAM CONTACTS , ESPECIALLY EUROPE AND ASIA

TO ALL OFFSHORE PROGRAM CONTACTS, ESPECIALLY EUROPE AND ASIA

OUR calls to you are being blocked and/or diverted to Langley.

It appears "they" want no news to flow from over there to us.

Please use e-mail to FOURWINDS to let us know what you are hearing.

[SEND: To Casper: bellringer@fourwinds10.com ]

It will come to us through channels.

Thank you,

casper & associates
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Re: How Smart Are They?

Post by ClemIsBack »

I was talking to one of my old contacts at CIA headquarters just last night. Frank told me that they often listen in on phone calls of those who they consider to be a danger to America and themselves. It seems that Casper made several calls every night to a particular 900 number. A subversive code named Titillating Tootsie spoke to Casper giving him very explicit instructions to yank yank yank and tug tug tug. He might have been assembling a bomb. Frank said he is monitoring the situation closely.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ClemIsBack wrote:I was talking to one of my old contacts at CIA headquarters just last night. Frank told me that they often listen in on phone calls of those who they consider to be a danger to America and themselves. It seems that Casper made several calls every night to a particular 900 number. A subversive code named Titillating Tootsie spoke to Casper giving him very explicit instructions to yank yank yank and tug tug tug. He might have been assembling a bomb. Frank said he is monitoring the situation closely.
What do you think of when you hear the word Tootsie? Why "Tootsie Roll" of course (unless you think of "Tootsie Pop" or the movie "Tootsie" but let's not talk about my father or Dustin Hoffman in drag, even though there are a few parallels there...). And what is a "roll" but one of those financial things that the prosperity programs use to make an ungodly amount of money in a short time. Obviously talking about Casper's packie, with the "yank" and "tug" points being how Casper was trying to free them from Illuminati control. The only bomb here is what an old girlfriend used to call "doody bombs," which not coincidently are the same color and shape as Tootsie Rolls...
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In his Oct 3rd update, Casper reported:
Now we hear from super secret sources BUSH was not arrested last Saturday. Last Sunday we had this news from 3 D.C. sources followed by Russian and Japanese newspaper articles Monday and WE spoke to several Ambassadors to the U.S. each of whom were told the same thing.
Some super secret sources! And Casper claims to be getting regular info from sources 38 levels above the President. Lately Casper's "reports" have gotten more vague and less confident (no longer positive info from 38 levels ... but rumors, suspicions, and supposed press reports).
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote: Some super secret sources! And Casper claims to be getting regular info from sources 38 levels above the President. Lately Casper's "reports" have gotten more vague and less confident (no longer positive info from 38 levels ... but rumors, suspicions, and supposed press reports).
Casper's sources are all the same. Same orifice, that is. This is a family forum so I won't tell you straight out he pulls his information from his ass.
"Follow the Money"