New Prosperity Program: the Bathsheba and Esther Trust

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: New Prosperity Program: the Bathsheba and Esther Trust

Post by LightinDarkness »

As the wheel of crazy turns, apparently Hendo Henderson was arrested in the Fort Worth area sometime last Thursday. Now, on previous calls when Henderson was threatening the government, he promised the moon would turn to blood and stars would fall out of the sky if anyone laid a hand on him.

I looked outside, no blood moon. All the stars seem to be there. Hmmm, how could that be?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I've had a look for an arrest record but I'm not getting anywhere. I do have Dr Henderson as likely to be Dr Hendo Irving L Henderson aged 54 but I'm not getting much else.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

Thats him - you know, I would LOVE to find out where he got his "Dr." from. In my experience people on the prosperity/new age scene that love to have everyone calling them Dr. have fake/fly by night credentials. Of course, thats isn't always true. I worked once for a supervisor in college who was *obsessed* with her Dr. title and she had a real PhD from a major research university (in English).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would go so far as to say it is a safe bet that any credentials he claims, and probably any ancestry are purely inventions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The arrest might even be fake.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote:Thats him - you know, I would LOVE to find out where he got his "Dr." from. In my experience people on the prosperity/new age scene that love to have everyone calling them Dr. have fake/fly by night credentials. Of course, thats isn't always true. I worked once for a supervisor in college who was *obsessed* with her Dr. title and she had a real PhD from a major research university (in English).
I had two teachers in HS with doctorates. One, Mr. Collins the music teacher, refused to allow anyone to call him Dr., would tell you flat out he was no doctor despite his two PhDs. The other, Dr. Sorin the English teacher, would send you to the office if you did not address him as Dr. since he had a PhD in English. One of two referrals I got in HS was for not calling him Dr. Sorin. The other was for not dressing for gym, such a rebel I was. Of course, if I had actually gotten caught for the things I did...
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

So after last weekend our prosperity cultists set up a round the clock ritualized meditation thing (complete with instructions on what to say/chant) to get back their beloved Henderson from the evil Dark Cabal. Its still not clear to me why no one asked why the stars hadn't fallen out of the sky or the oceans turned to blood, since that is what Henderson said would happen if "they" ever imprisoned him. Oh well.

I am beginning to think it was all made up for dramatic effect anyways. On Friday's call after a week of this insanity a new caller comes in - who sounds like hes in tears, of course - because he just learned of Henderson's supposed arrest by the Evil Illuminati (TM). The caller was so distraught that he couldn't talk after being informed, and then all of a sudden who is on the call but Henderson himself announcing that he has returned from the grasp of the enemy. There was much rejoicing and elation at this news, for The One had returned and thus the prosperity redemption must be near! Another dozen callers followed...all of them audibly in tears, presumably of joy. Phrases like "I couldn't continue if something happened to you, Dr. Henderson" were said - seriously.

This is actually a cult now. Literally. Nothing else has come close to the bizarre worship of this guy and his fake prosperity program. And it is growing, this has gone from a call with about 200 people on it to thousands of people on it.
LightinDarkness

And just in time for the exalted return of Dr. Henderson, one of his fellow Moorish brothers "Caliph Zapnathpaaneah El" is doing a workshop! You will learn how to activate your "merkabah" (I'm not sure what that is but it sounds dirty), practice "cosmic law" and active your pineal gland!

You can register here for this august event, its not clear how much Hendersona nd Caliph will be charging to play with your merkabah but you can bet it won't be cheap:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j9yY0R ... M/viewform
LightinDarkness

Well it looks like there has been a major falling out between Henderson and his chief propagandist (a woman who calls herself Midwest on a 3X weekly prosperity conference call). Sadly, I missed what I am sure were the hilarious details, as the recording for when this all went down has been removed by IQD Calls (a dinar/prosperity call archive site, for those of you who don't know - its like one stop shopping for crazy).

Midwest claimed on her latest call that Henderson had a messiah complex and was deluded - no, really? What was your first clue, when he claimed that if he was ever arrested stars would fall out of the sky and the moon would turn blood red? Or when he claims to be literally be the son of man? It all seems a bit bizarre to me, this guy has been on this prosperity call preaching about his redemption cult for almost 8 months now, and all this time he made statements alluding to the idea that he was literally god. So, what was the REAL issue could cause a woman who was fully devoted and an enthusiastic supporter to turn on him? The now ex-chief propagandist didn't want to discuss details, but she stated:

- Hendo Henderson lied about his name and his actual name is Irving Lee Henderson, and apparently she didn't like what she found out about him on Google (I looked and couldn't find anything - if anyone is a better googler than me he lives in Fort Worth, Texas - let me know what you find).
- It turns out his "sister" Shelly Bolling was actually his wife/girlfriend, I can't tell which.
- Henderson disappeared for about two weeks in July and not even his wife Shelly knew where he went. That was when they all assumed he had been arrested. When he popped up late last week he first called Midwest (not his wife/girlfriend) while she was talking to Shelly on the phone. Henderson told her to NOT state his name so that Shelly would not hear that he was on the line. Why? He would not say. This hints to me that he was in jail for something he was ashamed of or was doing something very shady.

Henderson now hosts his own call on Friday and it looks like the explosive growth of his cult has been temporarily halted since his chief propagandist no longer supports him. Now the question is - will Henderson be able to pick up the pieces and continue to grow his prosperity cult, or was this his fall from grace?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I've had a look for an arrest record but I'm not getting anywhere. I do have Dr Henderson as likely to be Dr Hendo Irving L Henderson aged 54 but I'm not getting much else.
I had a PeopleFinder hit the name Irving Irving Henderson with the alias' of Hendo Irving Henderson, Irving Lee Henderson and Hendo Irving Lhenderson, 54 years of age, all from the Ft. Worth area. However it also lists a current address in Des Moines, WA.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

That is him, I wish there was more information out there about him. Only additional things I know are:

- He was in the military, probably the army. Enlisted, not an officer.
- He went off the deep end and started thinking he was a messiah about 20 to 25 years ago.
- He is big time into Moorish Science Temple, although its not clear if this is with a legitimate temple - Moorish Science as we know has a lot of wacko fringe groups that are not recognized by the mainstream organization. Given his propensity to believe he is God, I doubt he is affiliated with a recognized temple.
LightinDarkness

I know people who believe in this stuff are crazy but I am always shocked with the speed at which they jump from one flavor of crazy to the next. The woman who was the chief propagandist and spokesperson for the Bathesheba and Esther Trust, who declared Henderson was delusional (no really, what was your first clue? this took you 8 months?) last week, is now channeling aliens and promoting new age group orgies.

She held a "conference" last weekend in Mississippi where she spent hours talking about how society lies to us about things like monogamy and it sounds like practiced some "free loving" with the 20-30 attendees. Later, she began dancing around trees and now claims to be channeling aliens who picked her to help save the world.

Meanwhile, Henderson - the creator of all this crazy - has began hosting his own conference call where the date for the redemption is now September 15. Afterwards we'll all be thrown in FEMA camps but don't worry in 7 years Henderson will offer you the chance to redeem yourself again (hes believes he is literally the Messiah, so he is merciful like that). Sometime after September 15 we are scheduled for an Apocalypse which will murder most of us heathens. Stars falling out of the sky and oceans turning to blood, etc. - BUT, if that isn't really your thing, Henderson is setting up New Jerusalem in Arkansas. There, you and other fellow cult believers can be protected (Jonestown, anyone?).

You might think these are just isolated crazies, but these people have thousands of devoted followers.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I'm in Ft.Worth so next time I'm in court, I will check the court database to see if he's been arrested and/or convicted and why. Does anyone know his real name or any alias and approximate age?
LightinDarkness

"Hendo" Irving L Henderson, we think hes aged 54, but can't be sure. The way he references time its likely hes in the 50s-60s range. Thanks for offering to check!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So, what was the REAL issue could cause a woman who was fully devoted and an enthusiastic supporter to turn on him?
My guess is the check bounced or scorned woman syndrome...or both.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Or younger replacement!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

I think its when she found out the woman Henderson introduced as his "sister" was actually his wife.
notorial dissent

Ya know, that just might do it.
LightinDarkness

Although, you know, I had no idea there was such a market for women who are into the crazy. Is there some allure about having sex with the self-proclaimed Moorish Messiah? I would think unless angels started singing and the stars start falling from the sky after "the deed" it would be kind of disappointing. I mean, sex with a Messiah should be out of this world...right?
LightinDarkness

Well that last comment led to crickets. I guess that is expected, since none of us have likely ever engaged in relations with cult leaders/people who think they are the messiah.