New Prosperity Program: the Bathsheba and Esther Trust

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

New Prosperity Program: the Bathsheba and Esther Trust

Post by LightinDarkness »

I don't think this is technically new, its been around for a year or two I think, but its my first time stumbling upon it. Here are the signup instructions:

http://nebula.wsimg.com/c57b83419d63046 ... oworigin=1

The Bathsehba and Esther trust is your classic prosperity program nonsense but with a new spin:

- Unlike other prosperity programs you must submit a DNA test. This is to confirm you are human, so that no prosperity packages will go to reptilians or evil aliens (there are good aliens, but they won't take any of the money).
- You have to submit your full name, mailing address, and phone number to be put on the list.

Then of course, at a point in the future which will never occur, your prosperity package will arrive by fedex. It will contain a letter you have to sign accepting your funds ($100 million, I think) which you then go off to the bank with a check to cash.

So who is behind this latest craziness? Its someone who calls himself Dr. Hendrickson who has this website:
http://www.sovcpr.com/

Get ready for a whole new level of insanity with Dr. Hendrickson. This is NOT your traditional prosperity package spin - this guy is using Moorish Nation myths to claim that he is the leader of the Moors and 196 nations have signed on and agreed to be ruled by him and that he will release the prosperity packages personally. And although you'd think something this nuts would struggle to get followers, you'd be wrong - there is a call hes on every week that has 4,000 to 5,000 devoted listeners who claim he is a direct link to God himself. By the way, when Dr. Hendrickson restores "common law" after the prosperity packages he says its actually sharia law. Sharia law you see, is great, everything you've ever heard bad about it is disinformation from the Illuminati.
LightinDarkness

Re: New Prosperity Program: the Bathsheba and Esther Trust

By the way, as a hobbyist nuthouse watcher that has delved deeper and deeper into the sov'run/prosperity program realm of the internet, this guy I think takes the prize for most insane. He outdoes TNT Tony by miles, people like Dr. WC and East Coast even look positively sane next to him.

He makes a weekly appearance on a prosperity program conference call and the more I listen to him the more I am convinced he either thinks he is literally the messiah or at the least is the mouthpiece of God and is a prophet. But his flavor of craziness is - well - unique. Its a blend of Moorish Science Temple/Nation of Islam/sov'run mythology/prosperity programs.

Actually, I think he may believe he is the messiah because hes just stated that God is only talking to HIM and no one else, and hes also called himself the son of man. From my MA in religion days, that is a term only given to Jesus by Christians although in Judaism it refers to human beings. Although given how big this guys ego is, I highly doubt hes using it in the Judaic tradition.

If your interested in listening to this unique - and perhaps, craziest sov'run of them all:
http://www.freeconferencing.com/playbac ... 3Mm/aIzalB

Hes talking anywhere from about 20 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

LOL
"No prosperity packages will go to reptilians or evil aliens..."
Hilarious!
Non-existent money is only going to those who have the "right stuff" DNA.

What's next, a PP for those with IQ's below 85 ?
(I expect that many of those who believe in this nonsense would meet that requirement)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Butbutbut that's discriminatory and unconstitutional and unfair and stuff!!! :naughty:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I had come across the Heaven's Mountain Arkansas stuff before, I see their earlier plan to make a Militia sanctuary community didn't quite work out. You might remember our not ending the world back then just to make them look silly.

As for Bathsheba and Esther, word is they were both party girls in their time. Bathsheba wasn't shy about bathing in the sight of the king and Esther was ready to celebrate Purim with anyone who asked. No doubt the fund managers were just as loose with their investments, not a good sign. But I got a mattress full of Iraqi Dinars based on a hot tip my brother-in-law Bubba got down at the tavern, so what do I know?
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

I've listened to this guy again and I am convinced we have what I would consider to be our very first prosperity cult forming. This Hendrickson personally does actually believe he is the Messiah, as in, he literally thinks he is going to redeem the world through his "Bathsheba and Esther Trust." You can't diagnose people over the internet but I'd bet my retirement that he either has delusions of grandeur, schizophrenia, or both.

From what I can tell his delusions have been reinforced for the past 20 years or so by his sister, who is also on all the conference calls with him. They together have created an elaborate sov'run/prosperity mythology whereby they are related to royalty, the government owes them $850 billion dollars, etc. I think for Hendrickson the internet has sort of been a boon for getting followers, as it has enabled him to acquire a small but VERY loyal cult of people that believe everything he says.

Just on last Friday's call, for example, I heard this guy say:
- He is now the judge of what is lawful and unlawful for all the world.
- His father (God) only speaks to him, and doesn't speak to anyone else.
- A rambling version of world events for the past 20 years where every major event is somehow linked to the Dark Cabal stopping him from redeeming his Trust and giving everyone billions of dollars.
LightinDarkness

Yep, this guy literally thinks hes some Moorish Nation version of Jesus Christ. He just "notified" the Cabal over the call that if anyone kills him he will rise again in 3.5 days (why not 3?!) and that "woe unto them" if his killers are still on the earth when he does. And once he signs his Bathsheba and Esther Trust paperwork, hes promised everyone the Moorish Nation is going to rule the world - literally.
LightinDarkness

I wanted to provide a profile of a prosperity program believer. There is a women who lives in Chicago that I have noticed calls in to every prosperity program conference call. Given that these things last 6+ hours a day, I was wondering how anyone could hold down a job and do that since these calls are often during working hours.

Her name is Doria. She launched into her life story on one of the calls after the subject came up about what would happen to SSDI when NESARA went live - SSDI is being cut, just so you know, but no worry since everyone will be given billions as long as they are signed up for the Bathsheba and Esther Trust.

Doria called in to this call and explained that she knew the system was rigged when she got her bachelors and masters but couldn't find a job. What kind of school did she go to? DeVry University - well, no wonder then. She then got on disability for depression because she couldn't get a job even though she is HIGHLY educated and has a PRESTIGIOUS degree (her words, not mine). On top of it all, she is in a housing program through the city of Chicago that provides free 1 bedroom apartments for life for people on SSDI and of course she gets food stamps and heating/cooling assistance. Oh, and shes calling into these programs using the lifeline cell program, which provides free phones/plans to the low income.

Now, I'm not making any political judgements here: the social safety net is what it is. Some people need these program, and I am not a doctor and I have no way of diagnosing whether Doria is actually so depressed she cannot work and needs all this. What I do however find ironic is that people who self-proclaim that they so hate they government and that the government is out to kill us all...are proud recipients of SSDI, free housing, food stamps, and have their energy bills paid for. And she will never have to pay those loans for DeVry (which probably cost $80k for bachelors-masters) since of course she'll never be able to get job with them and can just defer the loans until she dies. All of this generosity from the evil corporate USA who seeks to enslave them.

By the way, before she got her "prestigious" DeVry degrees she stated she was working for lawyers as a secretary, but she kept getting fired because the lawyers "couldn't handle it when I told them the truth about NESARA and common law." :brickwall:
LightinDarkness

CORRECTION, Doria owes $40k for her DeVry bachelors and $60k for her DeVry masters, which means she took out $100k combined - much of which is probably Stafford loans (another EVIL GOVERNMENT CORPORATION PROGRAM).

But don't worry folks! Doria found out she could have her student loans forgiven if she was disabled so she went to her psychiatrist, got the paperwork, declared bankruptcy, and had them all wiped clean. Another $100k from the evil corporate government that she didn't even have to pay back.

By the way, I am not sure how she did this because I thought since the bankruptcy laws had changed (2005?) it was nearly impossible to forgive student loans even with medical reasons. She claimed to have done this in 2011 or so, and I don't think she was lying. In any case, seems like the evil government has been good to her!
LightinDarkness

You know, I thought Erasmus of America was the craziest person on the internet, but I do believe that good Dr. Hendrickson and his Prosperity Trust has passed him by miles. Just this week this guy has declared:

- He was the reason why Pope Benedict stepped down, because he sent the former Pope a letter telling him Dr. Hendrickson was speaking on behalf of God.

- Hendrickson is also behind the sequester, and apparently he has been sending members of Congress directives telling them that he is the mouthpiece of God for the past 25 years.

- If Hendirckson is ever taken by "the cabal" (more likely guys in white straight jackets would come from him), it will trigger biblical apocalypse style events such as the stars falling from the sky and the oceans turning to blood.

- The only way to be saved is through signing up for the Bathsehba and Esther Trust, otherwise Hendrickson will personally be throwing you into the bottomless pit.

- Just like every week he has been "signing papers" to release the prosperity funds but he just still has some more questions (funny how the prosperity releases are always delayed...).

- Hendrickson, who is convinced the Vatican is listening in to these phone calls, has challenged Pope Francis to a show of power. You see, when Francis tells God to stop it with storms or an earthquake nothing will happen. But Hendrickson promises that when he tells God to stop it, it will stop, since he is the Messiah and everything.

- One of the signs of Hendrickson's power is that squirrels are coming out at night when they shouldn't be. No, I am NOT kidding. He actually said this.

I wonder if the Moorish Nation knows they have a guy claiming to literally be the Messiah who has started his own prosperity cult and telling his followers that the Moorish Nation will be the new global government?
LightinDarkness

Oh, and the resignation of Obama's press secretary? That too was due to Dr. Hendrickson! You see, they all know about his Bathsehba and Esther Trust paperwork and they were demanding that Obama tell everyone that Dr. Hendrickson will save the world...but Obama refused!

Delusions of grandeur sound like so much fun...
LightinDarkness

I have found out a little more about this, and for those of you who love gibberish documents I found a treasure trove that I somehow didn't notice before. First, it turns out I got the wacko-in-chief name wrong on this prosperity scam - its architect is one "Dr." "Rev." Hendo Henderson (the quotes because I am fairly sure those credentials come from some diploma mill). Not Hendrickson, as I thought from hearing his name on dinar calls. Henderson is being assisted in this insanity by his sister - who is either a fellow scammer or a true believer, not sure which - Shelley Bolling. These two have been at this for a while, this is either a long con or they both have delusions of grandeur. They have been sending gibberish documents to government agencies claiming to be the executors of a trust holding trillions of dollars for at least 20 years.

The mythology they are working on goes something like this. Henderson claims to be a direct descendent of Richard Henderson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_He ... 8jurist%29). Richard Henderson tried to start his own little colony with something called the Transylvania Compact. The Compact was a purchase agreement for a massive tract of land, mostly owned by the Cherokee but not all the chiefs agrees with the compact. The Compact was illegal due to British (and later, US) law. Virginia, which claimed jurisdiction over the land, later declared the whole thing void a year after it occured. Through the magic of sov'run logic so dense I can't even begin to comprehend it, Henderson thinks that this means he is somehow entitled to the current total value of this massive tract of land and all the natural resources in it, which he believes comes to a dollar amount worth countless trillions. For the past 20 years, he has been sending fostered unilateral agreements to all manners of government/international bodies stating that he is the owner of the trust of all the assets represented by what was the Transylvania Compact and that if they don't reply in X months/years they agree that he is entitled to all this money. Of course, no one replies, so he thinks he is now the executor of this trust - the trust which shall bring forth the GCR, but only to the redeemed, which you can only get by signing up. Why do you need to be redeemed? Because Henderson thinks hes is the Messiah. Literally.

Anyways, here are some really fine examples of totally bizarre gibberish documents this pair have been filing/sending around:

Exhibit 1: "Letters" - http://www.sovcpr.com/letters.html
This appears to be a bunch of letters to Congress/the Hague/etc. informing them that Henderson is the messiah (yes, really) and that he is the one who is in charge and shall be directing things like the sequester (yes, again really) or the release of the mythical global currency reset. I particularly liked "Letter to the World Court in the Netherlands" and "The Final Chapter Begins."

Exhibit 2: "Redemption Documents" - http://www.sovcpr.com/redemption-documents.html
I know saying gibberish documents are crazy is a truism, but I don't think I've run into anything quite this nuts. Some of this stuff doesn't make any sense, for example the "Writ of Certiorari" which shows Henderson appears to be just googling random writs because he likes how they sound.

Although its hard to believe (or maybe not, given how stupid prosperity believers have shown themselves to be), Henderson has attracted a cult-like movement that is growing and expanding. His message of being put on his magical redemption list or get sent to a FEMA camp (thats what happens if you cash out your dinars post-RV without being on the list!) is getting lots of acolytes. You've even got people signing up every person they know by sending these two the full names/addresses etc. to be put on the list.
LightinDarkness

In his latest conference call, Henderson has claimed:

- He is the reason for the sequester of the federal government's budget.
- He ordered SCOTUS to rule against Obama's recess appointments at the NLRB, which came out a few days ago.
- All of Congress and SCOTUS has resigned but it just hasn't been announced yet, and they did that because of him.
- Last week when Congress held hands and sang "We Shall Overcome" in honor of the passage of the Civil Rights Act, Henderson claims they were really mourning for the fall of the US corporation which is of course due to his gibberish paperwork.
notorial dissent

Sounds like someone cribbing from the NESARA fantasy realm.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Big news in prosperity land from everyone's favorite Messiah, "Dr." Henderson.
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DR. HENDERSON

07/07/2014 MONDAY, 11 A.M. CENTRAL TIME

(This equates to 07-07-14 – the Trinity = Double Completion)

Dr. Henderson has just left the Louisiana 26th Judicial Court… He, as the head of the World Court, has presented DEMAND for all of the LAND. Now they will have to call Washington, D.C. and obtain confirmation that, in fact, he is the World Court and has title to all of the lands… This is what starts all of the process that everyone has been waiting for… Praise YHWH !! Your redemption draws nigh… Lement begat Noah, he died at 777 years, Noah started the New World when he was 500 years old, America is 500 years old, and a Prophet is sent to the world every 500 years. This day, 07/07/14 marks the beginning of the New World.
So apparently our deranged mental patient has filed "papers" in a Louisiana district court letting everyone know that he now owns all of the land in the entire world, and will be making all laws from now on. From what I can tell this is sort of his schtick - he files gibberish papers announcing he is the mouthpiece of God/judge of the world court/owner of all the world's land, and sometimes the courts send back standard "we have received your correspondence" letters. He then takes these as proof that whatever fostered unilateral gibberish he filed is taken as being correct/enforced by the courts. In addition to claiming all the land in the world he has also appointed himself as the world court. I am not sure what he thinks that is. I think he thinks he is now the Hague (the Hague has no real power over most matters as we know, but prosperity land they seem to ascribe great power to it). And his followers - and he has thousands of them - believe all this.

His conference calls are more popular than ever. True believers are signing up their entire family (without their consent), handing over the personal information for tens of thousands of people to someone who is most likely mentally ill. Remember, to sign on to the Bathsheba and Esther trust you must send in peoples full names, address, phone number, etc.

When Henderson made the latest announcement on July 4 concerning his gibberish filings, hysteria ensued on the call. People were in tears, literally, talking about how this guy is going to change their lives. Because of course he plans to give all of "his" land back to "the people." The gullibility...is incredible.
LightinDarkness

By the way, the calls Henderson appears on is a 5 day a week prosperity/dinar call called "dinar truth matrix" hosted by a woman called Midwest. And if what Midwest says is accurate about herself, she is a true believer in every sense of the word. She sort of operates as a prosperity John the Baptist with Henderson being the prosperity messiah.

On one of her recent calls she revealed she is in a probate battle over the estate of her father which is worth $500,000. Midwest declared that she would be giving up all of the money because she would rather honor her faith in Henderson then "bow" to the "corporate judge" in the case. I really hope its all just bluster, because if she is that insane I don't even want to know what she is capable of when Henderson's many promises never come to pass.
LightinDarkness

Henderson and his redemption list is spreading like wildfire since his July 4 proclamation. I am 95% on the way there to classifying this as a cult (in the classic academic sense), Henderson has all the characteristics of a cult leader. He is notoriously secretive about what he actually looks like, as I suspect his physical presence isn't all that enchanting - but he has a charismatic cadence to his speaking that works well to lure the idiots in. To my knowledge this is the first time a prosperity scam has been a classic cult. I think as close as we came was the OPPT and Heather Jarraf, but she was more of a chief guru than a cult leader.

The calls with this guy have people calling in crying about how they are so happy that all their debts will be cleared (part of the Henderson mythology, redemption = all your debts cleared) and saying things like "all our faith is in you."

By the way, on the 7/10 call Henderson's chief propagandist stated that anyone who is not redeemed (on Henderon's redemption list) will be tossed into the pit of fire/hell, 100% guaranteed.
notorial dissent

Sounds like an ever so charming fellow, so an affinity fraudster as well.

I would have thought the old Global Prosperity scam would have also qualified, but it was before my time of paying attention to these things so I don't really know.
LightinDarkness

BREAKING NEWS! Henderson, his sister, or his chief propagandist that hosts all his calls might have been arrested. I don't know the details, but the webpage that tracks his calls has this:
Emergency call tonight Sat 7/26/2014 7pm EST
LOOKING FOR PRAYER WARRIORS FOR A CAPTURED WARRIOR OF YHWH
I so hope it is Henderson that got arrested. Hes been telling "the government" that if they arrest him they will face the battle of Armageddon (remember, he thinks he is the biblical Messiah) for months now.

In other news from the insane asylum, your chance to be redeemed through the Bathsheba and Esther trust ends on September 15, 2014. After that date the esteemed Dr. Henderson will accept no more names and DNA tests for redemption for 7 years. Anyone not on the redemption list is scheduled to be thrown into FEMA camps when the redemption goes live, but worry not friends for every 7 years Dr. Henderson will give you another chance to be redeemed (if you survive the FEMA camp).
LightinDarkness

Henderson's followers are indeed convinced he has been arrested and is being held somewhere in Texas. I'm not so sure how that true is, apparently he hasn't called anyone from jail but his followers "know" this because hes been communicating "spiritually" with his chief propagandists. So, in reality, its just as likely he lost his cell phone or something happened to him that had nothing to do with going to jail. I hope it is jail though, as hes been sending letters for 10+ years hundreds of elected officials making pronouncements and threats.

A few things came up during the "emergency call" that I found interesting:
- Henderson's followers believe he has been targeted directly by Obama through 'emergency executive orders' to stop NESARA.
- No one, even Henderson's sister, actually knows where he lives - someone suggest that they check up on his house and apparently that can't be done because no one knows where he actually lives at.
- People were calling in and crying over this grave injustice and vowing violence (both physical and spiritual) on the evil gubment.