QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by thunter »

QEG Phase 3 Complete?

https://youtu.be/KbTn2EUDDPo

You gotta laugh at Hope Girl. Here she is, claiming that they have a complete, working, "here's the manual" over unity generator, yet she is begging for donations. Seems to be that, with such a device in hand, she could sell it to, well, just about any company for billions of dollars!

What an idiot.
Red Panda
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Red Panda »

thunter wrote:Seems to be that, with such a device in hand, she could sell it to, well, just about any company for billions of dollars!What an idiot.
That might be poking the dragon too much. She might start by hooking up the machines to all the homes and businesses of her followers, so they can sell power back to the grid and collect $$ from their enemies.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

How to Get the QEG to Overunity . Free Webinar July 20th 2015 8PM EST
http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/free- ... unity.html

How exactly do you teach a webinar on how to get to overunity when you don't know how to get it to overunity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNfGyIW7aHM
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

And yet another site touting an invention based on something that caused Nicola Tesla, the "inventor of electricity" according to the advertorial (I swear I didn't make that word up), to be stabbed in the back 3 times!!!!.

The device generates strings! http://www.onlineviraltrends.com/dad-us ... m=referral
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Quatloos gets a shoutout at minute 49 of Hopegirl's latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4JxYRr95dA

She also goes after every single skeptic website she could find.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Looks like some got made Roll call, and some did not.

Lucky QL. Lucky you
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The answer is still no, it hasn't (for those who have been playing the home version)
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Hope Girl must be getting desperate for attention. I had honestly completely forgotten about this scam it had been so long. Somehow we have a "dedicated forum for trashing the QEG" - did I somehow miss that? I'd love to be invited. Do I not have enough Illuminati rank?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote:Do I not have enough Illuminati rank?
If you have to ask.... ...
8)
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The reason Quatloos trashes Hope Girl is not her QEG's performance, but her own performance. Let's face it, if she was dynamite in bed we wouldn't care if her wizzbang made free energy or not.

By the way, Quatloos DOES have an extensive section dedicated to trashing QEG and Hope Girl. Unfortunately for those without a high-enough NWO rating (at least 3 confirmed kills), it's secret. This particular thread is but a ruse, which explains the small number of posts over the last year.

"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I feel like I do a lot of work for the Illuminati but I am not even given access to the QEG bashing forum? Its so hard to get promoted around here without killing someone!
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Quatloos had a hand in killing the OPPT,
so maybe we can get a handwritten note from Heather (if anyone can find her, in her secret drug den, somewhere in Morrocco), and then use that Note to promote everyone who posted on the OPPT-related thread. If this works, then we can all get a look at the special section that bashes QEG.

It would be interesting to know early what the future scams will be - and that secret section may have that information. Without special access we are left following Hopegirl, Mel Ve and Ron Van Dyke, as tried and tested ways of finding prosperity/ free money scams.

Of course, a year or two after the scams have been exposed, Hope and Mel will turn on them too.
As they did here with several of their past schemes:

NO HOLDING BACK with Hope Girl & Mel Ve | episode 2 | 2 May 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35paD5pxWzg
Published on May 4, 2016
NO HOLDING BACK with Hope Girl & Mel Ve | episode 2 | 2 May 2016 - Hope and Mel dug deep into the world of FREE MONEY CULTS, as they exposed some of the facts pertaining to these dangerous distractions. Particular attention was given to SWISSINDO, with much intelligence and analysis of how matters have played out.

(at 1:17 hours):
Hope: I pulled out of the Keshe promotion
Mel V: (on Swissindo) I ended up being the person that everyone pointed at... I was the scapegoat
Hope: (later) I see so many good people getting sucked up in these cults
(Do truly "good people" get sucked up, or do their research first, and then avoid the scam?)

Mel and Hope may expose a scam after it is blindingly obvious that it is a scam, but they may never turn on QEG, since it is a Naima Feigen family created scam.

(in edit: the latest episode covered QEG - but not to expose it, but rather to PROMOTE it!):

NO HOLDING BACK with Hope Girl & Mel Ve | episode 3 | 16 May 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjdbGjCwcBU
Published on May 18, 2016
Thank you to Hope Girl for this thorough breakdown of the QEG Project, and for giving a detailed explanation regarding the challenges around pioneering a ground breaking project. Free energy is the way to freedom, and there are many who are getting in the way of achieving very realistic goals. Learn how you can help and support the creation of a FAIR, JUST, PEACEFUL, SUSTAINABLE world.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I found a solution to Hope Girl's problems. Someone see that she gets this and forwards on to the QEG Engineering Staff.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.