QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rHb1fmFcBo

For those who missed the video tour of Tesla Energy Solutions
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

So... now it's a relatively nice office (wonder who paid for that) with a bunch of stupidity. Nothing new to see here.

One quick point. All the crap about a light lighting without current and the hoopla about transmitting energy instead of radio waves. I really don't have to say again what a bunch of malarky but I will anyway. RF is energy. No matter how many times you say we're transmitting energy, not radio waves, you're still going to be wrong since radio waves are transmitted energy. I can do the exact same demonstration with a good CB and a fluorescent tube, wait a minute, I already have. A fluorescent tube, if you break it down to it's most basic form, has an enclosed RF generator, sending RF through gases which are excited by the energy pulsing through them, causing them to glow. With a good CB setup, with a tuned radio and a amplifier, you can take a 4' florescent tube, place it near your antenna, and transmit (do not get it too close to the antenna or touch the metal prong at the end of the tube, bad things happen). The RF put out of the radio, transmitted through the antenna, will light the tube up, no wires needed. If you did the same thing with one of Tesla's static generators, same thing would happen. If you did the same thing with a small tube and an non insulated power wire, same thing will happen. The energy leaking off the wire leaks in the form of RF.

This is also why, if you watch Ghost Hunters and other shows, one of the things they check for is free RF from non insulated wires, old appliances, etc. since a great amount of RF will cause severe health issues, including delusions and seeing things (and calling them ghosts). Can also cause heart disease, cancer, and a bunch of other wonderful things. I'm sure everyone has heard that you don't want to live near high-power lines. Same thing, very harmful to your health. One of the many reasons that airports do not generally use an actual propagating radar is that the RF from an active radar unit is very harmful, same reason why the Navy turns theirs off when they are in port. Not the kind of stuff you want to fool with.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"So after people have dropped $150k+ to fly James around the world 3+ times,
all of this work could have been done in Florida?..."

Ah, but without the flights to Morrocco, those wonder Orb beings
would not have had their chance to float in from desert, and celebrate
the "breakthrough" of Resonance! being achieved.

It is an important part of the myth that Hopegirl has been working to create
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Hopegirl's latest:

Because this artist (Rock DeMarco) shows the same manic energy, as the Tesla-actor,
he must be doing something good for the Free Energy movement

Rock Demarco Hope Lives Tesla Rocks Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-B8EqSDL2c

(Nevermind that the real Tesla was a shy gentleman, who never worked up the courage
to get involved with a woman. Following shows how he is portrayed in Tesla myth-making):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1Mz7kGVf0
morrand

Post by morrand »

JamesVincent wrote:So... now it's a relatively nice office (wonder who paid for that) with a bunch of stupidity. Nothing new to see here.
I have to wonder what part of Tesla's world view led them to film the labs from inside of a corn flakes box. Oh well.

It's quite impressive how, from about 8 minutes in, their chief engineer, or whoever he is, has managed to discover electromagnetic induction, and suggests this "energy field" surrounding the QEG might be harnessed in some way. He then goes on to show something about lighting a light bulb using an induction hot plate and a coil of wire. That Team Tesla's lead engineer has apparently never heard of a transformer is not an encouraging sign of their abilities, and it really is a shame to see so much workshop dedicated to discovering things that were already discovered by 1885.
---
Morrand
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think calling this clown an engineer is a vile calumny against all real engineers. He doesn't even qualify as a garage putterer. I don't think he, and/or any of them for that matter, are qualified to change a light bulb, let alone play with some of the stuff they are playing with. I'm still impressed that they haven't managed to either electrocute themselves or burn down their workshops, or maybe they have and they've been covering it up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

morrand wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:So... now it's a relatively nice office (wonder who paid for that) with a bunch of stupidity. Nothing new to see here.
I have to wonder what part of Tesla's world view led them to film the labs from inside of a corn flakes box. Oh well.

It's quite impressive how, from about 8 minutes in, their chief engineer, or whoever he is, has managed to discover electromagnetic induction, and suggests this "energy field" surrounding the QEG might be harnessed in some way. He then goes on to show something about lighting a light bulb using an induction hot plate and a coil of wire. That Team Tesla's lead engineer has apparently never heard of a transformer is not an encouraging sign of their abilities, and it really is a shame to see so much workshop dedicated to discovering things that were already discovered by 1885.
I didn't even make it to 8 minutes, think my brain shutdown somewhere around them dunking the LED in a cup of water. Kudos to you for making it that far, doesn't sound like I missed much though.

It almost sounded like they're trying desperately to make the leap from the QEG, basically a standard generator being used in a non useful way, to beamed microwave transmission. Hell of a jump. Someone has been reading too much L. Ron Hubbard, next will be a car that runs on asphalt.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:I think calling this clown an engineer is a vile calumny against all real engineers. He doesn't even qualify as a garage putterer. I don't think he, and/or any of them for that matter, are qualified to change a light bulb, let alone play with some of the stuff they are playing with. I'm still impressed that they haven't managed to either electrocute themselves or burn down their workshops, or maybe they have and they've been covering it up.
Some of the stuff they've done me and others have done sitting in a parking lot and pulling stuff out of our trucks, just to have something to tinker with. I remember middle school science projects that require more science, even one of my elementary school science projects would have been more scientifically correct, and wouldn't have a chance of blowing up in your face since I had an actual engineer to help me.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I saw it more as a museum to YouTube free energy scams

At 1:00 we have the Bedini radiant energy crap, i.e. using one set of batteries to charge another set of batteries. Popular enough to be featured on Mythbusters. With some misdirection with the LED in water trick.

At 1:40, window motors, not really a scam but became popular among the free energy crowd for some reason. Probably because they're easy to build and look cool.

At 3:00 turning on a fluorescent lamp with one wire, old trick, not magic.

More Bedini motors at 5:00

QEG at 9:00 with some gibberish about putting the magnetic field it produces back into the machine.

Probably the low point of the video at 9:41 where they're acting amazed at a flat bifilar coil of wire.

Obligatory tesla coil at 10:40.

It does look like they rented out a pretty large commercial lot which raises the question of where the money is coming from. Either self-funded, which I think is unlikely. Or some type of "give us donations for research" scam.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"He doesn't even qualify as a garage putterer..."

I think you have identified the problem:

The QEG Team have Garbage Garage Putters
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I tried to go back and finish watching it. I couldn't do it, I admit I failed. Got up to 5:00 or so, when he was talking about using the coil to power his house with a solar panel keeping it charged. Just gonna walk away from that one. I wonder sometimes how Burnaby does it with hours of videos he watches and critiques. I did notice, however, that comments have been disabled. Maybe they got tired of people watching the videos and telling them how much of an idiot they are.

morrand

Post by morrand »

Jeffrey wrote:I saw it more as a museum to YouTube free energy scams

At 1:00 we have the Bedini radiant energy crap, i.e. using one set of batteries to charge another set of batteries. Popular enough to be featured on Mythbusters. With some misdirection with the LED in water trick.

At 1:40, window motors, not really a scam but became popular among the free energy crowd for some reason. Probably because they're easy to build and look cool.

At 3:00 turning on a fluorescent lamp with one wire, old trick, not magic.

More Bedini motors at 5:00

QEG at 9:00 with some gibberish about putting the magnetic field it produces back into the machine.

Probably the low point of the video at 9:41 where they're acting amazed at a flat bifilar coil of wire.

Obligatory tesla coil at 10:40.

It does look like they rented out a pretty large commercial lot which raises the question of where the money is coming from. Either self-funded, which I think is unlikely. Or some type of "give us donations for research" scam.
Thanks for the blow-by-blow. Having studied for six years at a top engineering school, and allowed to study engineering for an hour a day—no, wait, that was someone else. But anyway, having studied at a school that taught actual science, rather than fakey sciencey crap, I never got a sufficient education in free energy tech before now. I'd have placed the machine at 5:00 as some sort of gussied-up Wimshurst machine, from what it looked like internally.

It seems totally appropriate to the museum theme that, at 4:05, they show off a "Violet ray" gun as one of the gee-whizz gizmos they've got. Speaker explains that it's a quack medical device, and says directly that "it doesn't cure anything," before going on to explain how he uses it to cure his back pain. (Side note: the violet ray is also notorious as a police torture device and, um, for other things that are probably NSFW.)

For what it's worth, Tesla Energy Solutions, LLC., is registered with the Florida Department of Corporations (one of their managers is listed as "Resonance Group Limited" out of Toledo, Ohio, also for what that's worth). They have a reasonably clean-looking web site selling unremarkable products like a hot water pump and core bobbins, plus a whole QEG kit (less the core) for the low, low price of $4,200, or fully built for twelve grand. To their credit, they do say this last item doesn't work ("Does NOT self-sustain").

If they're going to continue to play with Tesla coils and stuff, I would suggest that the least they could do is to get appropriate costumes:
---
Morrand
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'd have placed the machine at 5:00 as some sort of gussied-up Wimshurst machine, from what it looked like internally.
Nah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdtcoJEtDqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G01Hd4ptpmY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUkFIR3FQ8w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQKaYo3XYpQ

Bedini motors have a pretty distinctive look.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Uh-oh. Looks like the latest grifting campaign has not been a success. With almost a month having passed the QEG fraud team has only been able to raise 7% of their goal, or $1,630 of their $22k+ goal:
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/5sLS9/ab/5440C3?

It was a good run though. In the last 6 months this girl has scammed people out of $150k+. I suspect she will now go underground for a bit and then re-emerge with a new spin on the free energy scam (which will of course require more fund raising campaigns).
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Uh-oh. Looks like the latest grifting campaign has not been a success. With almost a month having passed the QEG fraud team has only been able to raise 7% of their goal, or $1,630 of their $22k+ goal:
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/5sLS9/ab/5440C3?

It was a good run though. In the last 6 months this girl has scammed people out of $150k+. I suspect she will now go underground for a bit and then re-emerge with a new spin on the free energy scam (which will of course require more fund raising campaigns).
Even though she didn't raise enough to move to Morocco, it seems she's moved to Morocco. Updates from the comments from the above link:

Hope Moore
Story update

Today is my birthday and I am thrilled to be alive and spending this special day here in Morocco in the beginning stages of starting up the new Fix the World Headquarters! I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have helped us along the way. We still need your help! Let me use this as the first opportunity to share with you all the exciting plans we have coming your way as soon as this week!

We have established a beautiful headquarters here in a gorgeous community. The whole point was to create a good space where project managers can come stay here for weekend long meetings so that we can implement planet changing projects that will be used all over the world. We will be setting up a booking schedule very soon for the many who want to come visit.

Also for those who want to come for a longer stay, we have established some amazing contacts here that can help people find very affordable villas to rent long term right here in paradise.

We are planning to launch TWO NEW SHOWS that we be broadcasted here from the Fix the World Headquarters:

Show: “Fix the World Media”
“Fixing the World one Project at a Time”
Fix The World Media presents special guests with planet changing projects and solutions for humanity's most pressing problems.
Time Slot: 1 hour Mondays 8PM EST.

"The Peoples Free Energy Show"
The People are taking their power back
Weekly updates on the continued work around the world of new technology and energy devices including the QEG, brought to you by the Fix the World Team.
1 hour Wednesday 8PM EST.

This is just the beginning of many wonderful things to come from FTW please stay tuned and we'll keep giving you updates.

And as always, none of the work we've done would have been possible if it wasn't for you your help.

Thank you so much !

-HopeGirl

Hope Moore
Story update

Thank you so much everyone for helping out! I've made it safely to Morocco and am working my way through setting up. Its been a challenge as the airline has lost my luggage. My whole life was in that suitcase! Oh well, I have to say that the locals here are amazing. I'm in Tangier in the Free Zone, already making some great Moroccan business contacts for setting up here. I will be working my way over to Tetouan tomorrow to find a place to live. It feels amazing being back here and I can't wait to get settled into the work of fixing the world and setting up a place for others to come and visit and share in this amazing work with us.

Update on the QEG family: Val and Jaime are currently packing up their home in PA and moving everything into storage. They will be bringing the PA QEG with them to join the QEG and full lab at Tesla Energy Solutions in Florida. Here Jaime will be able to continue working on the QEG in probably one of the most promising environments we've had so far. Fully stocked lab and lots of genius engineers to brainstorm and help out.

I am also excited to announce that we will be launching a "research hub" just for QEG research. Here engineers around the world can share their videos of their experiments on the QEG to help learn from each other in an open source environment. This is co-development at its finest. The researh hub will be a landing page with no comments, so it will be clean pure research and solutions for all those around the world working on the QEG.

Will continue to keep everyone updated on my progress here as I create the path for our future. Blessings to all of you! And again thank you so much for helping. Your donations have made all of this possible.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The best part about Hope Girl is her open mind. These days she’s bullish on Morroco.

As part of this expansion we are setting up our Headquarters in Morocco, the “Gateway to Africa” and easily accessible to many European countries

Stunning soul growth considering that only a few short months ago she was blaming working in Morocco for the failure of the QEG build there!

What it’s like to try to build a Free Energy Device in an Underdeveloped Country
In an attempt to explain our silence for the last month, we wanted to write this short update for Fix the World and the QEG family.

We have been in an area in Morocco –an underdeveloped country – building a Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) with at least 30 engineers, and a total of about 70 people from over 20 different countries. What we are doing here is a humanitarian project: to build a generator that will run a well and provide water to 300 poor people of this village. The excitement of opensourcing the QEG, and our open invitation to anyone who wanted to come join us, brought in a lot of amazing people with broad backgrounds and great forward-thinking ideas. Still, our goal remains the same; to help the people in this village.

For the rest of the world outside of this secluded village, we wanted to make sure we were able to clarify what “underdeveloped” really looks and feels like, and what our experience has been building here. We feel an explanation of the conditions we’ve had to endure for a project like this is important, since it is you – The People – who provide the impetus to keep going when everything around us looks insurmountable.

No Internet

Other than extremely sporadic moments of luck, we have basically had no means of communication with the outside world for over 3 weeks. Some members of the community here use “internet sticks” that work very slowly, very poorly and have daily limits of usage (when indeed they do decide to work). So basically we have had no internet, no means of reading anything online, watching Youtube videos, checking email, looking on Facebook, keeping up with Skype, etc. etc. One keeps trying though, and the frustration builds. On occasion, someone will get an internet connection and perhaps have about 10 minutes of time here or there, but for the majority of time we’ve had no luck.

The result of not having proper communication for almost a month is a mixed one. On one hand we don’t get to see much of the negative stuff flying around about our project, but on the other hand, we know with proper updating we could avoid misinterpretation of our actions. We’re only vaguely aware that gross mistruths are being spread, which is probably a good thing. We remain focused on the goal.

Local Communication Problems

Most of us here do not have phones, and we are pretty spread out in the village. In a world where a text message saying “Where are you? Can you meet me at the corner?” is not possible, simple communication is very difficult when you have to walk 1/2 a mile to find the person you’re looking for. The best you can do is hope the person you need to talk to happens to show up for the community dinner. In addition to this, there are many different languages being spoken here, including German, Norwegian, French, Spanish, English and Arabic, and translation can be a little tricky. This has made local communication incredibly scattered and disconnected, and often things get miscommunicated, especially when plans change (which happens a lot).

No Basic Supply Industry

We were able to find wood, bolts and capacitors in Morocco, but 90% of the basic parts and tools needed to build the QEG had to be brought here from other countries. Shipping costs are quite high since you will have to purchase overnight postage if you want your item in 3 weeks. These things caused huge delays and severely cut into our budget for the project (expenditure update coming soon!) In an effort to get the parts we needed on time, we bought plane tickets to fly people here carrying the parts in their suitcases. Also we had to deal with this country’s bureaucracy as Moroccan Customs wouldn’t release the QEG core for 2 weeks! We drove 12 hours round trip to Casablanca twice, and spent entire days fighting with customs to get them to release our property to us. It may not be practical to ship processed cores, so it will be wonderful to watch these problems be eliminated as the CICU (cottage industry community unit) here gets funded and grows.

Physical Comfort

As mentioned, there were about 70 people here just for the QEG build. Some of us were lucky and were able to get a bed or share an apartment, but most people slept on mats in a large shared room in the community house. In areas where there is indoor plumbing, there are usually problems and sometimes you have to walk up the hill to find a shower with pressure and hot water. Many Moroccan toilets are holes in the floor with a bucket of water for flushing. Unfortunately a handful of us, including HopeGirl, came down with dysentery and were sick for days. That is in addition to the general intestinal malaise that seems to linger….

"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Heather made "her last post", and is shutting down her website.

Can Hopegirl sustain herself on the pennies that are trickling in?

"What we are doing here is a humanitarian project: to build a generator that will run a well and provide water to 300 poor people of this village..."

Right.
Had they achieved their initial objective, WTF (or FTW, or whatever it is called),
might be on the way towards building something sustainable.

People are waking up: and seeing that QEG is a mere scam.
Another "learning experience" for the sheeple, I suppose
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Just when you thought QEG was dead,,, They're baaack

Naima Feigin on the Scam-Network
http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... e-network/

Show Description:
For our debut show Hope Girl interviews special guest Tivon Rivers, an Electronics Engineer and former Navy technician with 16 years of experience. Tivon shares his hands on experience in the field of free energy development, his amazing tesla pancake coils available for energy experiments, and his time spent at the UK QEG build. Tivon is here in Morocco to assist with moving the Morocco QEG to its new location and gives us updates on the latest developments in the QEG world.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

HOPEGIRL CALLS THEM "Trolls":
http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... igm-guide/

WHAT IS A TROLL OR DEBUNKER?

A “Troll” is defined as: one who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Trolls are everywhere, they run rampant on social media, create entire websites just to highlight their trolling activities, spend countless man hours writing emails, and commenting on blogs and youtube videos.

There are two levels of trolls;

1) Those that get paid to be an internet troll as was fully exposed by documents leaked by Edward Snowden here.

2) Entities in the form of energy that manipulate human behavior to fulfill a negative end-goal agenda. These same entities are the source of the mind control program for paid trolls.

Most people who are paid trolls feel that they have no other option and don’t actually enjoy doing what they do and wish they could find a way out
== unquote ==

But they are just Truth-tellers.

(She's like those XXX evil-doers, who XXX, and then XXX - She's the type who calls herself a victim, while victimizing others. We are Done, with that game.)
Last edited by Deep Knight on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To remove defamitory religious material
morrand

Post by morrand »

DailyPlanet wrote:(She's like those XXX evil-doers, who XXX, and then XXX - She's the type who calls herself a victim, while victimizing others. We are Done, with that game.)
Man, now you're making me hungry for a burger. Thanks, Illuminati Decency Bureau.

Anyway...

Lots o' love for James Robitaille in that post.
James Robitaille is an electronics engineer whose mechanical skill and inspiration is very similar to that of Nikola Tesla. James just “see’s things” in his mind, like Tesla did. He has an intuition, a gut feeling, and an almost psychic understanding and connection with electrical power and machinery. (An interesting similarity many may not know is that James’ ancestors come from Croatia, the same country Tesla came from!) Many engineers have been learning directly from James in person at the QEG builds. Some have said it’s almost like watching Tesla work.
Exactly how these engineers would know what watching Tesla work looks like is not explained, of course.
There were moments at the QEG builds where it was only James who was sure if the next phase of the QEG would work. Similarly, when Tesla created the power plant at Niagara Falls that lit up the city, he had many engineers working with him. In the end, it was only Tesla who knew for sure if it would work when they flipped the switch. There are many who have approached the QEG with their theories, equations and arguments, all of which are based on a belief system or a more conventional education system.
The difference, of course, is that Tesla (allegedly) knew his system would work, and it did. Mr. Robitaille knows that the QEG works, and it does not. It doesn't take a conventional education to grasp the implications of that.

Oh, and there's the poor, pitying, condescending appreciation for the sorts of people who would slag down the QEG project:
There are engineers who post arguments against the QEG. Some of these engineers have had everything they ever owned stolen from them, including their inventions. This has cost them their marriages, their families and their quality of life. They live in abject poverty and suffer from bitterness and jealously because they were financially destroyed and never recognized for their work.
I'm not sure what engineers these are supposed to be. Not this one, anyway. (My bitterness is all self-made.)

The rest of the post seems to rehash the old argument that the more wrong an idea is, the more right it is, by which math the QEG absolutely works, even if it's never produced a single watt on its own yet. And then in closing, HopeGirl says:
Find something positive and constructive to do, and then do it.
My colleague is working with the electricity authorities in a foreign country, not that far from Morocco, really, to bring cheap electric power to remote settlements, not unlike what FTW proposes to do. Unlike what FTW proposes to do, my colleague plans to do this in some places by parking a portable solar cell station in the center of the town. This has an advantage over the QEG in that it actually works (and it's quieter, too). Were it my place to do so, I would humbly suggest this as a more positive and constructive thing for FTW to do than wasting a lot of time and money bumming around and posting to YouTube all day.
---
Morrand