QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by Deep Knight »

Brian Kelly wrote:And guess what…………WE REACHED OVERUNITY!!!!! ... 6 times overunity, ... and this figure has now risen to 33 times overunity!!!!Thus FREE ENERGY IS HERE!

...as a necessary prerequisite to the second stage. ... The QEG unplugged or self running, is the final step.
So I take it that they've had their whizbang creating more energy than was going in, but they can't unplug it quite yet and have it run on it's own, creating useful energy. Hmm...
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Querulous quarks and qubits! The folks in Morocco (or Hope-girl) really need to teach those fools at the large Hadron collider near Geneva what quantum mechanics is all about! And while they're about it, brief the various consortiums around the world working on quantum computing and other projects involving the practical applications of our burgeoning knowledge about the quantum world.

Why waste billions and involve thousands of scientists and engineers in those endeavours when one can slap up something that looks like a high-school science project and tap into some of the fundamental forces of the universe?

Strange, though, that I have not seen any articles outlining the theoretical basis of these important discoveries published in Science, Nature, New Journal of Physics, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, etc. Not even the popularist New Scientist sings their praises.

Perhaps dark forces have been at work?
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Hopegirl spews: FTW is a services organization for humanitarian projects. The launch of QEG distribution is our pilot project. We currently have over 60 humanitarian projects collected that we would like to implement in the future. For example, one of our next intended projects includes amazing discoveries in healing that could cure people of terminal ‘incurable’ illnesses.
Looks like she's already looking ahead from Scientific Quackery to Medical Quackery in their near future....
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Well, it has taken much longer to fund Hope Girl's latest free round-the-world vacation QEG build mission, but it looks like it will eventually hit its goal:
http://www.gofundme.com/Phase3QEG

From what I can tell this has taken about two weeks longer than the previous campaigns, where free energy idiots funded her requests within days or a week. At this point - if you include the in kind donations hinted at by Hope Girl (travel to UK to speak at a new age conference, hotel rooms, etc.) she has received over $100,000 in 6 months time. She is going to have to pick up a new scam after a year or two of QEG failures, I expect people to start questioning where the free energy is in a few months. They will be placated with excuses about negative energy/Cabal conspiracies, of course, but she will need a new way to extract money from the idiot OPPT crowd.

Hope Girl has learned from her previous failures. Her first attempt to get free money from OPPTers was with her "fix the world" campaign where she was asking money to do vague "projects" that had new age sounding goals in places like Australia. She got some money for that, but by Round 2 of money begging she was not anywhere near the goal. The QEG has been up and away a far more lucrative scam. This is the sort of thing that makes me think that she isn't a true believer and is really just doing this for the free travel/vacation perks.

Any bets on what the next scam will be or how many more campaigns she will launch begging people for more money for the QEG?

A history of Hope Girls money begging, for those interested:

Scam 1 - Fix the World: Pay for Hope to take a vacation in Australia and New Zealand.

Money Begging Round 1 - $5290 ($5000 requested) by 24 OPPTers.
Money Begging Round 2 - $27864 ($50000 requested) by 357 OPPTers.

Scam 2 - QEG Free Energy: Pay for Hope to take more vacations, this time with mom and dad, to Morocco, London, and Taiwan.
Money Begging Round 1 - $36288 ($20000 requested) by 639 OPPTers.
Money Begging Round 2 - $8122 ($6460 requested) by 82 OPPTers.
Money Begging Round 3 - $18091 ($19601 requested) by 193 OPPTers.

Scam 3 - To be announced?
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LiD: I made my prediction above your post.. She's going to move from Scientific Quackery to Medical Quackery...

That's where the real money is, curing all life's illnesses , mark my words that's where she will go next..
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Is THIS how you keep a fading scam alive...

Celebrate the unimportant milestones - hoping people will clap alongside you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMDAPTiegc
LightinDarkness

What I find most fascinating about the QEG scam is that none of the true believers seem to notice that Hope Girl and her dad have not gone to an ENTIRELY different country to build the SAME machine which they never actually got working in Morocco. So why, exactly, do we need to build duplicate machines when the one in Morocco still doesn't produce free energy? The fact that this doesn't appear to be a problem to the true believers is yet another stunning display of stupidity.
LightinDarkness

DailyPlanet wrote:Is THIS how you keep a fading scam alive...

Celebrate the unimportant milestones - hoping people will clap alongside you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMDAPTiegc
Go flip to 4:30 on the video everyone, this is hysterical. They appear to have installed a GIANT GONG in the workshop. What in the world? Are they going to run around hitting the gong to ensure the machine gets good vibrations? Whats next, you have to build an altar for the QEG and light incense for it?

I am not sure whether to laugh or cry at this level of insanity.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Yep.
If all else fails, they can hit the Gong (again) and say:

"The UK has resonance."
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Conversation heard later that day:

Farmer 1, " Hey Ned, I have a QEG machine for the free energy!"
Farmer 2, "Bullocks! Yur daft man"
Farmer 1, "Bullocks to you! It's sitting in me sheep barn, next to the loo. And I can build it with tools from the pound store."
Farmer 2, "You've gone around the loony bin, you have. Warned you about smoking that stuff from Morocco."

As an aside, wonder if they warmed the gong up? Now THAT might be an interesting video one day, a gong that big shattering.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

(Report from the Inside):

W---:
Just got a call from X, Y, and Z in their hideout in the UK.
They are doing fine.
The QEG has its face plates mounted and now has its extra winding that would be able extract the extra energy.
This winding is there to convert the VAR into Watt and wound around the smaller QEG coils.
Due to limitatins in available space it is not possible now to put more wire in that winding, they managed to make it 99 turns.
They also made connections at 75 and 55 turns, for experimenting.
During static testing this winding worked and showed no back emf.
They are all very exited and expect to have the QEG running this afternoon.
Let us all hope that winding delivers enough energy to power the motor.

S---: Real exciting to see what UK team will deliver
. . .

X---:
i disagree that it is a "scientific" device -- even Hope brings in so much other awareness -- of the Love that is necessary for this to work. i think you are mistaken there quite a bit
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

DailyPlanet wrote:This winding is there to convert the VAR into Watt and wound around the smaller QEG coils.
Klunk out of Dastardly and Muttley makes more sense.
DailyPlanet wrote:Due to limitatins in available space it is not possible now to put more wire in that winding, they managed to make it 99 turns.
They can't be trying very hard, ask any slot car motor builder. Or maybe they shouldn't use 0 AWG.
DailyPlanet wrote:During static testing this winding worked and showed no back emf.
Er, well it would wouldn't it? My car doesn't use any petrol when it's not running.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
DailyPlanet wrote:This winding is there to convert the VAR into Watt and wound around the smaller QEG coils.
Klunk out of Dastardly and Muttley makes more sense.
The engineer with Tourette's. I hadn't thought about these guys in years.

Thanks, Arthur.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It doesn't matter how many ribbons and bells you put on that pig, when all is said and done, it will still be a pig when you are done.

This is crock science, magical thinking, a fraud, it is nothing but a 5th grade science project dressed to play pretend and gull the suckers, of which there seems to be a never ending supply of. You can't change the rules of physics by thinking "good vibes" at a motor, and it will NEVER EVER produce more power than it consumes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: You can't change the rules of physics by thinking "good vibes" at a motor, and it will NEVER EVER produce more power than it consumes
No, they are using LOVE and HOPE and BEING on this abortion of a motor. "Good vibes" is so 60ish and out of date. And while it certainly will never produce more power than it consumes, it does seem to be producing a lot of fertilizer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

How much Energy is being Wasted on QEG devices?

+ They are now being built all over the world, in many countries

+ They are all now UNDER unity, consuming more energy than they produce

+ Additional money and energy is wasted flying in new parts, to get the machines constructed

+ Hopegirl and "her team" are also flying around, consuming more energy

If you add all that up, the amount of Energy being wasted every day, week, or month - must be huge!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:it does seem to be producing a lot of fertilizer.
The fertilizer then would be of equally little value since it seems to fertilize and produce nothing but more BS.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

qeg update = "THE BEARINGS CAN'T BEAR IT"

[6/29/2014 :
s--: I haven't heard any more about the problems with bearings wore out since reported from Taiwan Is it still same bearings in Marocko / UK QEG ?
Or should it be considered when buying bearings

n--: I don't really know B-- ...like you said ...nothing has been mentioned. But I do remember Jamie saying when they used a certain capacitor setting and also reached a more solid resonant point ...that things ran much more smoothly.

s--: M, I recollect that .... so maybe it's not a problem now if there is less vibarations

s--.oppt: From QEG UK Engineers:
"One of the most time consuming aspects of tuning the QEG is playing with the capacitors to get the right value for the tuning process. It would be very neat if somebody could design a capacitor bank, maybe with switches, that will allow a range of high voltage (at least 2000Vdc individually, and 16kVdc collectively) caps to be varied between 30nF and 800nF with a very fine degree of tuning (0.5nF or less), possibly using a variable capacitor. If anyone fancies designing one, it would be much appreciated."
http://be-do.com/index.php/en/forum/act ... of-primary
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

The Dream - from QEG-Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFMv4A_Rbs

The Reality -QEG conference call, June 29 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STKCu6qnhEE

"We're almost breaking over the co-efficient of one..."

This is the very latest Video from the QEG Team,

and they are now talking bravely about "soon" reaching Over-Unity

This comes after having announced it, even "33X Over unity" in the past
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

DailyPlanet wrote:It would be very neat if somebody could design a capacitor bank, maybe with switches, that will allow a range of high voltage (at least 2000Vdc individually, and 16kVdc collectively) caps to be varied between 30nF and 800nF with a very fine degree of tuning (0.5nF or less), possibly using a variable capacitor. If anyone fancies designing one, it would be much appreciated
:shock:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"