QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by DailyPlanet »

There's an uncanny resemblance

There are round objects on both sides of the each photo. (! ?)
Maybe the makers-of-the-crop circles were intending to file a patent,
and HG's machine will not be allowed to work, until she acknowledges that.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Hopegirl explains...

The Quantum Energy Generator 2015 HopeGirl Speaks: Why We Did What We Did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUMALlERkMo

She tries to grab some of Mrs. Gamble's "prestige",
and then pieces together images of starving people, etc.
No doubt, she understands the plight of those who go without meals.

Then she lists her heroes...
Clearly, she will be joining that list.

But how did she stay out of Jail ??
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Easy on how she stayed out of jail - she moved to Mocorro. Which has no extradition treaty with the US...just like Heather Tucci Jarraf.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

A friend of mine posted this today.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/14/o ... -released/
In a world of problems and solutions, few ideas spur both immediate hope and skepticism as the idea of free energy, and, on the brink of ecological disaster, nothing may be of greater importance to the human race.

The story of Nikola Tesla is a remarkable reminder of how our economic, political and media systems create our reality, because it shows how human ingenuity can be co-opted, shut-down, taken-over and hushed by powerful people with financial interests at stake. Fortunately, the legacy of Tesla lives on and people are now more interested than ever in his theories about cosmic energy and his patents for energy systems that could offer promise for liberating earth from dependence on fossil fuels.
I know it's from last year but I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere and it's obviously floating around.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

The same guy just informed me that they are building a billion dollar power plant in Nevada.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't know if Waking Times stole that from Fix the World or vice versa, but that is the same nonsense they were peddling.

So if they're going to build a plant in NV, where are they getting the money, and have they actually built one that works? Betting not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't know if Waking Times stole that from Fix the World or vice versa, but that is the same nonsense they were peddling.

So if they're going to build a plant in NV, where are they getting the money, and have they actually built one that works? Betting not.
It is almost like "the circle of life" except it is "the circle of scams." What was old becomes new again, burns brightly with new age true believers, and then fades. Then the cycle starts all over. It is conning the same group of idiots with the same types of scams, but none of the marks seem to care.
morrand

Post by morrand »

JamesVincent wrote:The same guy just informed me that they are building a billion dollar power plant in Nevada.
Given the wholesale price of electricity right now, not a chance. Any power plant that's going to be worth $1B is either going to have to be absolutely massive, or is going to have an insanely long payback period. Even if it is pulling power from the quantum universe, or whatever.
---
Morrand
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The latest video is possibly a new low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRAGvQX9wwo
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:The latest video is possibly a new low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRAGvQX9wwo
Low, yes, but a great low video! I laughed, I cried, I hurled! Instead of saying, "Oops, we're leaking a lot of electromagnitism here*," they're whopping it up like this means something positive.

:brickwall:

*actually not - it's complicated.
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Alright, here goes. Forgive my lack of correct terminology, it has been a long time since I studied this stuff.

Wonder of wonders, it's not actually doing anything. Current is passing through the tube, via the ground wire it has attached, while they are touching it to a surface (magnet? metal block?). So the only thing this shows is that there is current in the mechanism. True RF radiation would light the tube without anything touching it and you would not want to touch it to metal while it's lit, makes a pretty nice boom since it then grounds out the RF. Seen it happen several times lighting fluorescent tubes off of a CB antennae.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Look at how many darn wires there are coming out of that thing! Its a Medusa QEG! It looks to me like the Morroco Village Idiot Water Pump transferred to where ever they're all couch surfing at this month. If it wasn't for the fact that the "all in" cost of this little light bulb trick was somewhere in the range of a quarter million dollars, it would be pathetic.

As it is, the real pathetic part is people still believe this family of cheap grifters.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The person who is really Deep Knight is a chemist, but his father was an Electrical Engineering Professor and didn't let him out of the house without knowing some basics. So, let me take a stab at this.

What they got here is an electromagnetic whiz bang with magnets and coils moving in relation to each other. This produces electric currents and fields. These fields form and collapse as the magnetism and currents move and/or modulate. A static charge forms on an outside dielectric (insulator, e.g. electrical tape or plastic wrap) which is enough to fire an small fluorescent bulb (cause an arc to form). Once this arc forms, it's a new path to ground for the currents induced in the terminals and filament at that end of the bulb by those same fields, and it stays lit. Well, sometimes, if you get it in the right place where the fields are strong enough. And, boys and girls, if they had good instruments, they would see that the actual output of their spiky current generator falls a tiny bit when they do this, 'cause there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Except for us Illuminati - restaurant owners are so terrified when we flash our secret hand signals that they never bill us! Sweet.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For slightly less budget, and even safe and legal to build on US Soil, I recommend they do this next time, not only will it work as advertised, they might learn something from this 4th grade science project..

http://www.hometrainingtools.com/a/circ ... elementary

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JamesVincent wrote:Hold my beer.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GfYIYj25rk
"That's what's goin' through our brains when we talk on the CBs!"

My gut tells me that they're going too slow for RF, unless their "resonant tuning" ended up being at a much, much higher frequency than I thought (from the inherent speed of their whirlygig, and the protests over the size of the capacitors and their expense - higher frequencies=smaller caps). But who knows, these idiots are inept enough to have done almost anything with their science project, for all we know they're running an auto ignition coil from the thing to get higher voltages and making a poor man's Tesla coil instead...

Any garden-variety static electricity source can run a small fluorescent, I've seen it done with this generator (can't remember the name) made from a rotating disc of plastic with large areas of copper foil on it and static brushes. The trick is getting it to fire for the first time (you crank faster until it lights). Charge up a big metal ball (and we Illuminati have some ... oh, never mind) and if you hold your tube nearby it will light up. Also good for interrogating Sovereign Citizens and anti-NWO-types of all ilks, threaten to hold their tubes near it and they light up with answers to all your questions.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote:For slightly less budget, and even safe and legal to build on US Soil, I recommend they do this next time, not only will it work as advertised, they might learn something from this 4th grade science project.
I'll bet they'd screw up the circuit. Too complicated...

DK, my limited recollections of having played with this stuff back in the dark ages tells me you are probably right. If they'd done the wiring right and were going fast enough, i.e. getting the right frequency output, I don't see how they could avoid lighting up the tube, or themselves for that matter. I have a feeling that if there was a way to screw this up they undoubtedly and unquestionably did. It has been too long since I actually worked with this stuff, but the description just sounds WRONG, for it to be working as claimed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

I'm no Electrical Engineer, but I do know that whatever inefficiencies there may be on the electrical side of it, mechanically using a V-belt to transmit power will introduce significant losses as well. That so called engineer featured in the video reminds me of some caped magician sawing a body in half at an old time carnival.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Dick Dastardly wrote:That so called engineer featured in the video reminds me of some caped magician sawing a body in half at an old time carnival.
Deep Knight wrote:My gut tells me that they're going too slow for RF, unless their "resonant tuning" ended up being at a much, much higher frequency than I thought (from the inherent speed of their whirlygig, and the protests over the size of the capacitors and their expense - higher frequencies=smaller caps). But who knows, these idiots are inept enough to have done almost anything with their science project, for all we know they're running an auto ignition coil from the thing to get higher voltages and making a poor man's Tesla coil instead...
I'd thought that was the case, too, but it occurs to me that it's such an awful, awful core design that there's probably a ton of magnetic flux leakage going on, and they may be making the homebrew equivalent of an induction fixture instead. Cute, and impressive, and also much less likely to kill anyone standing around. (By the way, I suspect that any CBer who's able to light a fluorescent tube—and get rapped—off their rig just might be running...a bit hot, shall we say.)
Any garden-variety static electricity source can run a small fluorescent, I've seen it done with this generator (can't remember the name) made from a rotating disc of plastic with large areas of copper foil on it and static brushes.
Wimshurst machine? It's actually too bad they didn't build that instead. A good 10-foot Wimshurst would be a whole lot more impressive on a mad science level than the giant noise machine they wound up with.
---
Morrand
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

morrand wrote:(By the way, I suspect that any CBer who's able to light a fluorescent tube—and get rapped—off their rig just might be running...a bit hot, shall we say.)
In my case it was a custom modified Cobra 29 LTD that keyed 1/2 watt and swung to 40 watts with a modded Texas Star Boomer 250 and a 102" steel whip.. Wasn't illegal at all....

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: