QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by DailyPlanet »

LOL. Great comments.

Especially this:
"Man, now you're making me hungry for a burger. Thanks, Illuminati Decency Bureau"

Haha. If you want to know who rules you, just check who you cannot criticize."

The makers of XXX beef, I suppose.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

As always, I am fascinated at how DP is a great skeptic of some things...until its a particular conspiracy he agrees with/wishes were true. Then all reason is thrown out the window. Just goes to show you how powerful the "I WANT TO BELIEVE" effect is.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

LID,
It is in Man's Nature to conspire.
And there have been many conspiracies that have changed our world.

In my lifetime, the first and one of the biggest involved the assassination of a President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vso2Rob0PAg

If you call this Only a Theory - you are ill-informed, and have not done the research.

Of course, I do not fall for scams like: QEG, OPPT, Swissindo, the RV etc.
Discernment is needed. But neither am I buying into whatever lies the MSM feeds us.
True WAKING UP, means seeing the Conspiracies, and seeing through the scams.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Sorry, but I'm with LiD on this one.

Years ago, I worked in a bookstore; and they had entire shelves of books which purported to expose the "real truth" on the JFK assassination. They were great at perceiving anomalies and taking things out of context, to name but two; but there were as many hypotheses on the assassination as there were books. That was bad enough; but when someone asked my help in finding these books, they were often insistent on sharing their own take on the matter, while I was trying to work and help other people. More recently, when I was on a Facebook page dealing with Worcester, Massachusetts, I had to leave the group because conspiracist crazies took it over and flipped out, like a child whose binky is taken away, if I dared challenge their fantasies with facts.

I have long been a skeptic when it comes to conspiracy theories; and if you want to know why, read Carl Sagan's "Baloney Detection Kit", Charles Pierce's "Idiot America", and Loren Collins' "Bullspotting", among other things.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Just a thought on JFK...

If it was a conspiracy, it had to involve hundreds of people, many of whom (if you go with the Mafia theory, for instance) who had all the incentive in the world to talk.

AND NOT ONE CREDIBLE PARTICIPANT HAS EVER CONFIRMED IT.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"If it was a conspiracy, it had to involve hundreds of people.."

Are you Daft?
It happens all the time:
+ During the planning and building of the Nuclear bomb in WW2
+ The conspiracy to murder and cover-up JFK's assassination
+ Massive pedophilia by Catholic priests, and other powerful people
+ The ongoing Truth Embargo concerning the reality of an ET presence on Earth
(there are dozens more examples, of lesser importance)

It amazes me that intelligent people who post here, are so awesomely uninformed about the reality of our planet Earth.

But this is not the place to discuss this. I have been nearly banned here for trying to explore non-Mainstream truths already. Send me an PM, if you want to join a discussion elsewhere.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Move on. Nothing to see here.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Hope Girl finally has a new picture (well, not "new," the last time she was that young or thin must have been a LONG time back) and post on her blog. Is it the long-awaited news that they have a self-running QEG? Maybe better resonance and even-more-over unity? Naw, it's even bigger news!

Fix The World Is Now Accepting Bitcoin

The Fix the World Organization can now easily start accepting payments from customers that use Bitcoin, an independent, government-less currency. Donations made using Bitcoin will help us grow our organization and implement planet changing projects like free energy opensourcing research and development..

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is an Internet-based system of money specifically designed to cut out middlemen, like banks and governments. There are bitcoin processors that make it easier for everyday, non-tech-savvy businesses to accept bitcoins — and immediately convert them to cash.

The technology that lies at the heart of the Bitcoin system is a public ledger called a blockchain. It’s a totally new way of thinking about transactions. It keeps records that are decentralized and keeps users semi-anonymous while making their transactions public.

Please see this LINK for more information on how you can get and use Bitcoin.

Please help us Fix the World by donating Bitcoin today!

This entry was posted on November 23, 2014 by hopegirl2012.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Uh-oh. Looks like the latest grifting campaign has not been a success. With almost a month having passed the QEG fraud team has only been able to raise 7% of their goal, or $1,630 of their $22k+ goal:
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/5sLS9/ab/5440C3?

It was a good run though. In the last 6 months this girl has scammed people out of $150k+. I suspect she will now go underground for a bit and then re-emerge with a new spin on the free energy scam (which will of course require more fund raising campaigns).

OK, smarty pants, that was only after 4 weeks (Oct 27), if you go to that link you'll see that there has been an AMAZING increase in the last 4 weeks!

$1,750
8% raised of $22k goal
28 Contributors
56 Days running
Launched Sep 29, 2014

Surging forward from 7% to 8% of the goal, raising $30 per week. At this rate they'll reach their goal in late 2027!
"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Surging forward from 7% to 8% of the goal, raising $30 per week.
At this rate they'll reach their goal in late 2027!"

IMAGINE those poor villagers, still waiting for their water.
I'm sure that Hopegirl's "good intentions" will keep their dreams alive.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

HopeGirl is now charging $200 for a 10 week online course on how to "reach resonance".

http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/qeg-i ... ourse.html

She claims the $200 will be donated to charity, frankly, I doubt that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote:.......She claims the $200 will be donated to charity, frankly, I doubt that.
Gee, I can't imagine why!!!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote:She claims the $200 will be donated to charity, frankly, I doubt that.
Hey, charity begins at home.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

MORE complete B.S. from the Hopeless one

The Quantum Energy Generator 2015 HopeGirl Speaks: Why We Did What We Did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUMALlERkMo

Addressed to Hopegirl :
Where's the apology you OWE us all for lying about the lack of performance of the QEG?
You way over-promoted the thing
IT isn't "envy", it is pure honoring of the Truth over B.S.

May you now reap the karma you deserve... and then maybe learn something that CAN help the world. Lies and B.S. have not served anyone despite what you say here/
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:She claims the $200 will be donated to charity, frankly, I doubt that.
Hey, charity begins at home.

Oh no, I'm sure every dime of it will go to Fix the World....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

And I'm sure that's just what she calls one of the pockets in her jeans.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

It seems that Hopeless Girl has strayed far from the realms of pseudo-science towards embracing full-blown New Age claptrap, including alien encounters. I'm not entirely sure Mr Tesla would agree with this approach. In her latest post, she starts off with the disarming phrase "While traveling around the world building free energy devices...." She then shares the tantalising possibility that "our galactic family had indeed been watching and that they viewed the QEG as a test to see if humanity was ready for free energy technology". In that vein, she goes on to describe how she and a group of like-minded mystics meditated a crop circle into existence in Dorset, England last year. According to HG, there is an uncanny resemblance between the alien handiwork and the QEG machine:

What a stunning facsimile! Or perhaps with the crescent moon and a starburst, it heralds the rising global influence of Islam? Whatever one makes of it, the world needs to sit up and take notice.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

It's obviously an intergalactic "Lost and Found" message: Have you parachuted a spaceship that looks like this onto our planet? If so please come by and pick it up.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

What intrigues me is that Hope Girl is still dumb enough to bring up the QEG. Even the true believers now acknowledge it was all a 100% failure. And after getting $130,000 in donations from them, its probably not best to remind them of the failures. She is NOT stupid, she was able to travel for free all over the world in luxury accommodations courtesy of stupid people on the internet. She should know better.

Unless this is connected to the next donation request...
notorial dissent

I think Hope has been snorting too much of that free ozone her magic machine produces. I can see a similarity there like I can between one piece of sheet music and another, lots of notes the same used between them, but that doesn't make one plagiarized.

I think this comment pretty well sums it all up. "I don’t know about over unity, but I definitely thing the QEG has achieved over-wrought if all the pointless carrying on by its proponents by its proponents is any indication."