QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:After scamming people for over $100k in in-kind and direct cash donations, Hope Girl has a litany of excuses for why we have no free energy yet:
http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... ompletion/

Thanks for the link (visit it) and the summary - I've had some stomach problems recently that have made me shy of her websites ... I love the title

Transparent Assessment of Challenges Faced During FTW QEG 3-Month Global Build Tour. Plus, target date for Phase 3 (Self Running) Completion.

I also see that she's kinda sorta giving a date for completion of Phase 3 in one week.

We are at the doorstep of reaching self-running and completing Phase 3 by the end of this month (July).

Can't wait. And now, a closing poem (one of the comments)

So much love has been spread thanks to QEG.
Corporations are now on the run in fear.
At last we are free.
Monumental change around the corner.
Energy is ours is everyone’s.
Remember you get out what you put in.

No, no, you get out more than you put in!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:.....Remember you get out what you put in.
They didn't.....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Remember you get out what you put in."
== ==

Haha. Not quite.
In QEG's version of "over-unity", you get 83% of what you put in with the machine-
if you are lucky.

And a 0% return on anything you give to Hopegirl.

But she will give you some "nice sounding" excuses about why it failed,
and why you should support her in the next round

Meantime, Steven Greer speaks out about "the many" free energy scams
which have come out "in the last year" - He nearly mentioned QEG by name:
"Claims that are out there on the internet.
This has become a huge problem for us in the last year."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZvF8po3fRw

Advice to Hopegirl, quit sucking money away from worthwhile projects.
Go somewhere else, and do something different. We're sick of you !
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

....for the way that free energy is being brought through to the people, after hundreds of years of suppression.
That's kinda funny since a. electrical power that is transmittable has itself not been around for hundreds of years and b. the entire "project" is based on one of Tesla's patents, whom also has not been around for hundreds of years. As a matter of fact, that particular one was applied for in 1893 and granted in 1894 so, what, 120 years ago. And even Tesla couldn't get it to work. He did not have a working model for the patent, it was granted on his description and drawings. And in his description was nothing about it putting out more power then it put in, it was made to be run off of steam or another power source and would create electricity. Basically a fancy generator.

ACG
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by ACG »

Deep Knight wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:After scamming people for over $100k in in-kind and direct cash donations, Hope Girl has a litany of excuses for why we have no free energy yet:
http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... ompletion/

Thanks for the link (visit it) and the summary - I've had some stomach problems recently that have made me shy of her websites ... I love the title

Transparent Assessment of Challenges Faced During FTW QEG 3-Month Global Build Tour. Plus, target date for Phase 3 (Self Running) Completion.

I also see that she's kinda sorta giving a date for completion of Phase 3 in one week.

We are at the doorstep of reaching self-running and completing Phase 3 by the end of this month (July).

Can't wait. And now, a closing poem (one of the comments)

At last we are free.

That was my post. Notice the first letter of each sentence. I leave little hints like that at hopegirl's site evey now and again. Only way I can sneak in to expose. Otherwise my posts are censored for light, but more like killed before seen.

At last we are free.

Another recent one.
http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... eg-update/
Free energy is ours. Thank you FTW!!
Remember electric bills? That is what my grandchildren will ask me!
All good things come from the heart.
Universe has smiled on us today.
Dreams are now a reality. I am bursting in excitement!!!

How heavy is the strain to hold back the puke when forming these sentences? Lets just say the puke won.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

ACG says-
That was my post. Notice the first letter of each sentence. I leave little hints like that at hopegirl's site evey now and again. Only way I can sneak in to expose. Otherwise my posts are censored for light, but more like killed before seen.
Pretty clever. Welcome to The Q
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

S-C-A-M-E-R... F-R-A-U-D

Haha. Nice going.
Maybe Hopegirl should do the same thing. Then she could say later: I warned you !

Actually, her whole over-hyped approach should serve as a warning
morrand

Post by morrand »

Hopegirl's blog entry says a little bit more about her chief engineer:
Hopegirl wrote:Before we go into details of the challenges of each of the builds, it is important to explain more about the methodology and working style of James Robitaille, the one responsible for bringing this to the world in this way.

James is not impatient. He is slow and methodical and very careful with each step he takes. He paces himself and measures twice before doing anything. For him, engineering work is like meditation.

James is a non-degreed engineer, meaning, he does not have the same conditioning that the traditional academic system imposes on the entire energy industry (see supporting video HERE [link omitted]). Because of this, he does not have to “unlearn” what many had to learn. Also because of this, he was the top engineer for a major motor manufacturing company for 26 years. They saw his gift, as all of those who have worked with him can see. This company also went through several downsizings, but even through this his worth and position was recognized and never made redundant. He left this job of his own free will, to dedicate his talent to building and offering the QEG to humanity.
Upside: if they were looking for an engineer who actually understood the design of rotating machinery, they may well have found one. 26 years in the field of motor manufacturing is a substantial credential, degreed or not. Downside: Mr. Robitaille may have royally screwed himself by jumping on the QEG circus train. There aren't many companies left that are willing to hire on non-degreed engineers, even ones that have had nothing to do with perpetual motion machines.

She goes on to link to his test report on the machine, and, while it's not quite a model of clarity or thoroughness (there seems to be exactly one test performed, when all's said and done), it does at least give what seems to be an honest account of the thing. Namely,
The comparison is shown in Figure 9, and shows that for a consistent Power IN of around 900W, the Power OUT across the Secondary Coil did not vary by much, at around 150W in all cases. This gives a Power Efficiency of around 17% for all the capacitance values assessed.
He does point out that the voltage and current were in phase all along the way, which is good. But 17%? That's hardly going to qualify as over-unity. Hell, he could build a rotary converter (good 1910's technology, that) and get DC from AC for a lot better than 17%, no newage fluff or business about capacitors and "resonance" required.

Not that his tests pointed to any resonance at all, really, or at least nothing significant. His results seem to indicate that, if there is a resonant point in the machine, either it makes approximately nil difference in its efficiency, or it's so peaky that you have to get exactly the precise capacitor in place to take advantage of it. My money's on option #1.

I find it rather hilarious, incidentally, that one of the sorrows Hopegirl describes is their repeated destruction of the cores by failing to hook up a load before running the thing. Now, seriously, assume you have a machine that produces free energy: what do you think is going to happen if you don't burn it off?
---
Morrand
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

17% is a start. They just need more donations to boost the output by 600% to reach over-unity.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Haha. Right.

Start at Zero, turn on some power - and DON'T put it through QEG.
And you will be well ahead of THEIR system
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not to throw any more very cold water on what is already a thoroughly drenched undertaking, but I seriously question Mr. Robitaille's curiculum vitae. If he were what she claims he is, degreed or not, he would know what he is doing, and quite frankly it sounds more like he is your barely your average back yard/garage mechanic experimenter. I don't know if he sold Hopegirl a bill of goods, or if she, as usual, is just making it up as she goes along. To date, I have not seen much from Hopegirl that can be taken at face value.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Still trying to figure out what exactly the fascination with capacitors is. Like ND said before their primary function is similar to a storage battery. I've used them for filters before in stereo equipment, used them to provide stable power supplies for heavy drain equipment, cut them out of CBs to bring up the outgoing modulation, can honestly say I've never seen them responsible FOR the power. Only as part of a circuit which can stabilize power fluctuations.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The capacitors are what make me think that it's deliberately designed as a scam.

Adding the capacitors between the generator and the lightbulbs means that the lightbulbs won't light up until the capacitors charge up so instead of the bulbs gradually lighting up (they're incandescent right?) they get that effect where they suddenly turn on.

So the capacitors are literally on there ONLY for dramatic effect where you see them cheering once it's reached "resonance".
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote:The capacitors are what make me think that it's deliberately designed as a scam.

Adding the capacitors between the generator and the lightbulbs means that the lightbulbs won't light up until the capacitors charge up so instead of the bulbs gradually lighting up (they're incandescent right?) they get that effect where they suddenly turn on.

So the capacitors are literally on there ONLY for dramatic effect where you see them cheering once it's reached "resonance".
Even then a cap charge is almost instant, faster then a human can tell. It's not like they're using huge 1F lightning caps or something similar. Even with a huge cap it's close enough to instant to not matter. They have to have something else in line that shunts the power until the proper "ooo, aah" moment. I'll have to try to go back through their schematic (sigh) and see what else they have inline, maybe a switch that only opens after a certain draw is realized.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's not like they're using huge 1F lightning caps or something similar.
Okay on page 7 you can see that they have 6 super-capacitors wired in series. I had to find comparatives on eBay and I'm going to estimate they're 400F capacitors. If they had them in parallel the total capacitance would be 2400F but because they're in series the total capacitance is an 67 Farads. (I think my math is right).

Actually I need to scrap my theory now that I've taken a good look at the circuit diagram on page 15. First of all, this isn't even a proper circuit diagram. It looks like the symbol for a transformer yet it's distinctly different.

The QEG core isn't a normal generator as I thought it was, the QEG core appears to have two coils whereas a normal generator tends to only have one, but the coils are set up as if it's a transformer. One end of the tranformer leads to the capacitor bank, the other end of the transformer leads to the lightbulb bank but not before hitting a bridge rectifier. Given that the light bulbs are purely a resistive load, there appears to be absolutely no need for the bridge rectifier other than making shit more complicated than it is.

So when the motor spins the rotor inside the QEG core, two things are happening simultaneously. The spinning magnet powers up one coil which leads to the capacitor bank for what appears to be absolutely no reason. Meanwhile the spinning magnet powers up the second coil producing AC which then feeds the bridge rectifier.

I mean this is a total clusterfuck. Why is there even a secondary coil leading to the capacitor bank? Why is there a bridge rectifier. Why are both coils presumably linked up via a transformer? Are they actually connected, i.e. if you applied power to Coil 1 would it step up or step down the voltage and an output could be measured in Coil 2?

There is a total disconnect between the description of the QEG by Hopegirl and what the machine actually is and more disturbingly this design makes no sense on any level. I mean it's either purposely been designed to be nonsensical or it's the product of a deeply disturbed mind.

And as regards "self-powering", what the hell would be connected back to itself? Is the plan to connect Coil 1 to Coil 2? Because in that case you're just connecting one end of a transformer to the other end of the same transfomer. Are they going to connect Coil 2 to power the motor because then you're just connecting a motor to a generator and that's ridiculous.

This doesn't even rely on any of the fake "theories" of classic perpetual motion machine designs, this is unorthodox even for OU machines.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote: Based on the videos, it looks like they're using a string of supercapacitors in series, easily a couple thousand farads worth.
Yeah but according to their schematic and released parts list they're using 2 15pF and 12 2.5uF caps. At least according to what they have written they aren't using high capacity caps, only ones for higher voltage, over 2kV and stringing them in series to handle (theoretically) 24kV.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sorry about that, had to edit my comment after going over the report you linked.

Seriously look at the picture or video, you can clearly see 6 high capacity caps, not 12. And they sure as hell aren't 2.5uF. A 2.5uF cap is only 25x50mm in size.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/polypropy ... /7694267P/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's been too long since I played with any of this stuff to be sure, but the diagrams I saw didn't look right when I looked at them, just wrong all the way 'round. I also wouldn't be at all surprised if what they built and what they show in the drawings aren't even close to similar.

I agree that the whole thing is built as a scam, but from what I can see whoever designed it isn't even conversant enough with electronics to really come up with good window dressing for the suckers clients.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

The circuit diagram in the "Test Report" shows the capacitors sort of in parallel with the primary coil. Thus, the entire primary side could be (stretching) considered a LC circuit,

[LC circuits -- L for inductor and C for capacitor -- have resonant frequencies and; given a variable L or C; are tunable. They were what tuned radios and televisions before transistors were invented]

Stretching further, actually leaping into their lala-land theory, if the primary side were tuned properly its resonant frequency would match something in the meta-quantum-etheric cosmos, suck power out of the screaming dying stars, and transfer it to the secondary coil.

Since the frequency of the alternating current would depend on the LC resonance and the speed of the rotor, it would have to be converted to DC and then used to generate the preferred 60-cycle AC.

Also, the ratio of turns on the coils looks odd. It appears to be an (approximately) 10-to-1 step-down transformer. So, if the voltage readings on the report are to be believed (about 450 volts across the secondary), they are cranking around 4,500 volts through the primary coil.

We now return you to your normal realm of reality.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote:Sorry about that, had to edit my comment after going over the report you linked.

Seriously look at the picture or video, you can clearly see 6 high capacity caps, not 12. And they sure as hell aren't 2.5uF. A 2.5uF cap is only 25x50mm in size.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/polypropy ... /7694267P/
Go to the UK Phase 3 video Update, around 7:30. They show a bank of 12 caps, apparently in series. The difference in what they are using and what most people are used to seeing is I think they are using 240V motor caps, used with an electric motor. Some of them can be up to 2" across and 3-4" long, depending.

Edit: Something else I'm wondering. If you watch the video when they spool up the motor, nothing happens, nothing happens, nothing happens, then... let there be light. A second before that happens you can hear the motor take a strain. Are they using that bridge to stop current from passing until something else happens? Like I said before it is humanly impossible to notice a cap charging, the ones they are using, at the most, should charge in about 0.0024 seconds. All 12 would be live in less then a second, way less, even wired in series.